Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody [Interest Check]

[member="Kaalia Voldaren"] [member="Mishel Ren"] [member="Ara Ren"]

Oh the Renlings are out eh? Well I've needed an excuse to have Darlyn meet more of Commenor's illustrious allies.

And I like drinking so. Color me intrigued. *chuckle*

Guz McGarion

Net Worth: 999999999999999999999999999999999999999
I wouldn't deliberately cause a scene if I came. But chances are there would be people out to get me; I'm worth enough to set everyone that's given interest in attending this Club wealthy for life. Buuuuut... if I had some form of ransom or diplimatic immunity (which isn't hard for Guz to obtain), then I would love to attend.
Pretty girls, dancing, fine drink, welcoming and possibly hostile company, an 'everyone is equal' atmosphere... My kind of party, minus the anarchy.

Darth Imperia

D
[member="Joza Perl"]

I like your style.

[member="Darth Ophidia"]

Excellent. You bring the wine, I'll bring the spice.

Darth Imperia

D
Oh and [member="Guz McGarion"]

Okay, sweetie. Whatever you say.

Literally no one knows who you are and you've done even less of note than me lel.

Edit:
Wow that came out harsher than intended.

QLAAW.gif
[member="Darth Imperia"]​

Guz McGarion

Net Worth: 999999999999999999999999999999999999999
[member="Darth Imperia"] BAH, I've heard worse. But I appreciate both the insult and the apology.

Looks like I'll just have to convince you.

Also, OOC, yeah, I'm relatively new. But that's a reputation I plan on building up. -u-
In all cases, don't worry about it. Thanks. :3

[member="Alkor Centaris"]

*sighs*

Booze, B******, and Brawls.

Have people forgotten the gem that is the 3 B's? Am I really that old or immature...................wait don't answer that. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom