Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody [Interest Check]

I've wanted to try a bigger social type thread for a while, so this is an interest check for a public thread at Club Blush on Zeltros!

It's a seedy club in a meh area with an "anything goes" atmosphere aside from murder. Spice, naked dancing, pretty Zeltrons and all that.

The only thing I ask is that no one shoots up the place, or if you do something that would greatly impact the thread to pm me beforehand so we can work things out ;)

So if you're interested in joining the Pink Side for a bit, post here and so I can throw you a tag when the thread goes up later this week.

u2zRtOB.gif

Mishel Kryze

M
[member="Joza Perl"] Did you say party? Huh. [member="Ara Ren"], I think I just found a new place for us to test our limits :D [member="Kaalia Voldaren"], DD?

Arlen Rossi

A
[member="Joza Perl"] Not asking for a tag, but have fun, looks like this will have a good turnout.

[member="Mishel Ren"] Someone is eager for more quality time with the Supreme Leader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom