Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character A-Kree-I

FmI2H6.png

{{ PRIMARY INFORMATION {{

A
SSIGNED NAME:
A-Kree-I
NICKNAME: Kree
MODEL: HRD A-Kree-I
SPECIES: Sentient Droid
MODEL: Intruder-class Replicant Droid {{ Fourth Degree }}
MANUFACTURER: Aegis Systems {{ Arken Lussk Arken Lussk {{ Purchased by Katrine Van-Derveld Katrine Van-Derveld
A.I. MANUFACTURER: House Verd Incorporated {{ Katrine Van-Derveld Katrine Van-Derveld
A.I. MODEL: 01-Alpha, Unique {{ Separated A.I. Advanced
FmI06f.jpg

LIVING SITUATION: Primarily Nocte Aranea {{ NM MK 1
LEGAL STATUS: Unknown, Free; Loyal to Katrine Van-Derveld

{{ REPLICANT PHYSICAL INFORMATION {{

BASIC
GENDER MATRIX:
Female
ACTIVATION TIMELINE:
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: Three years (includes base A.I., A.K.R.I.)​
REPLICANT DROID: Six months​
APPARENT AGE: Early to late twenties​
PHOTORECEPTORS (EYES): Golden {{ Capable of instant change
HAIR COLORING: Red {{ Capable of instant change
SYNTHETIC SKIN: Fair / Pale {{ Capable of instant change
HEIGHT: 5 ft 2’’ (158 cm)
WEIGHT: 121 lbs (55 kg)
VOICE SAMPLE: Emma Mackey, Margot Robbie

{{ PRIMARY AFFILIATIONS {{

F
ACTION:
Independent
AFFILIATION: Katrine Van-Derveld Katrine Van-Derveld , Curupira Hawk Curupira Hawk , A.K.R.I.

Last edited:
{{ REPLICANT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE {{ DETAILED FILES
FmITjz.gif

It is a she; and she is an Intruder-class Replicant Droid. It is a she; and she is an A.I. of her own mind. Primary height at 5’2’’, with the basic appearance of golden eyes and redhead matching that of the basic inspiration - Curupira D’Arr Hawk, due has since made some changes to her looks in search of individuality. Her hair commonly appears blonde with pink endings or brown, depending on mood, eyes ranging from golden to brown. She is beautiful and carries herself so flawlessly in her design and posture. Kree knows how she looks and she’s proud of her appearance.​

She had fashioned herself similar to her basic appearance, near twin-like appearance yet unique and different when standing side by side to her source model, that of Katrine’s Mother. Side by side, they are extremely similar yet different from each other. Kree’s appearance differs from her A.I. whose consciousness filled her, from which she was born, creating a new person within the Intruder-class Replicant Droid, her own true form. The vast majority of people will be fooled and never be able to tell what she really is if she’s asked, she has no reason not to say truthfully but if you watch closely, her golden eyes have a glitch similar to other androids, a flash of blue circular movements upon the irises which Kree doesn’t mind.​
FmILWG.gif

{{ PRIMARY SUBROUTINES {{

MOTHER: A.K.R.I.
LOYALTIES: Katrine Van-Derveld Katrine Van-Derveld , Larentia Van-Derveld

PRIMARY TEACHERS: A.K.R.I., Katrine Van-Derveld​

LANGUAGES: Galactic Basic Standard, Paecean {{ Capable of learning languages from listening and using the Holonet to educate herself

FORCE SENSITIVITY: Negative​

Last edited:
{{ PERSONALITY MATRIX {{ RELEVANT FACTORS
FmIZ9W.gif

The baseline A.I. implemented with Kree was defined even in her early stages as an intelligent, rebellious, smart-ass. Since then A.K.R.I. has grown and developed a close bond with Katrine, being primarily her companion but also her friend and sometimes tutor. She grew, she learned, she adapted. No one knows more about Katrine Van-Derveld than A.K.R.I. does. Then, Kree, in her basic systems, was inserted the same A.I., posing a link between the two artificial intelligences' however much like the original one adapted, learned and grew, so did Kree. She was originally going to be designated as A-Kree-I, pronounced A-kree-I but as she grew herself, she fashioned herself as Kree, as part of humor to her own personality.

Much of what A.K.R.I. it exists in Kree, however at the same time being given life, as she sees it, she’s very individual and prides herself in her uniqueness from the original system. Kree would identify A.K.R.I. as Mother, and Katrine as family. As such, she has a fierce bond with the little girl who is equally curious about the world as she is, strangely enough even though Kree’s mature levels are far more advanced than the two-year-olds are. Yet, she is only six months old in her current form and as such, is still learning and adapting to her environment.​

{{ STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

++ {{ True Friend, Mean Girl: Kree may come off as a mean girl, with her smart-ass stubborn attitude she portrays but she is loyal to a fault to her companions (Katrine, Larentia, A.K.R.I.)​

++ {{ Petite Little Girl: She seems human in nearly every way, in both her appearance and behavior and because of this, most people will be fooled to think she is just a petite little girl, which will have them fooled considering additional programming.​

++ {{ Intruder-class Model: Level of sophistication in design allows for many positive features such as mimicking those around her, adapting to certain personality and behavioral models; even espionage which could potentially make her the perfect assassin if her job as such…​

++ {{ Sweet Soldier: Aegis creates all the Intruder-class Replicant droids with a boosted programming for hand-to-hand combat and weaponry use, however, the A.I. inside her system is primarily defensive and protective mode so Kree will never lash out first but instead in case her life or the lives of those she cares about are harmed.​
FmmGCj.gif

++ {{ Hacker, hacker: A plethora of anti-security and biometric devices, along with the primary A.I.’s hacking ability which has not been described as a Master level but between the two, they would be able to get far within other systems to retrieve what they need.

++ {{ Artificial Family Member: Despite what her basic species is, Kree is family to both A.K.R.I. and Katrine, and is treated as a rebellious child/sister who has plenty to learn but will always be welcome home no matter what she decides or how she reacts. Honestly, Kree could commit mass murder (she won’t) and fit perfectly in.​

++ {{ The Perfect Woman: Kree’s ability to mimic, adapt and her A.I.’s naturally affinity for learning make her extremely capable of picking up new skills and knowledge - as such she’s able to cook a great dinner, bake a perfect cake, care for a child with the ease of a governess.​

+/- {{ Independent: Her basic programming includes an Initiative Programming, giving her independence and initiative in her ability to serve, which should basically mean that if Katrine or Larentia take interest in a new subject, she should quickly learn everything and anything there is about it to assist - however, it means she’s a free thinker, can be snappy and sarcastic; and to no limits.​

+/- {{ A Child with Memories: Kree has been alive for only a few months now in her present body even though her A.I. is older than that and she has A.K.R.I.’s memories, she is still her own person, so young and with so much to learn. She’s always amazed by what she sees around her, even if she won’t admit it.​

-- {{ Play with Fire: Kree likes to push boundaries, test the limits; see how far a person will go. It’s both a game and a test for her, to figure people out.​
Fmmomn.gif

-- {{ They will Know: Anyone who doesn’t just look at her, uses the Force, will be able to tell Kree was not born a human being as others around her. This has never been hidden though or forbidden, Kree and A.K.R.I. both know who and what they are and it’s part of their identity.

-- {{ EMP: Both the Droid and the A.I. could be destroyed by an EMP blast - it would short circuit her internal systems but the A.I. constantly updates herself as basic designation and as such could be restored.​

-- {{ Maintenance sucks, fall in love with an Engineer: Kree’s body is an expensive piece of equipment, both to make and to repair if needed, even maintain in the between.​

Last edited:
{{ PERSONAL POSSESSIONS {{ ITEMS USED

It can be considered that all Kree possesses doesn’t belong to her at all but instead her human owners, yet Kree is regarded as a person within her family and such, has her own personal possessions, and her personal space is respected. ​

{{ TRANSPORTATION: Nocte Aranea {{ NM MK 1

{{ PERSONAL ITEMS: TBA​

{{ WEAPONS: TBA​

{{ CLOTHES & ARMOR: TBA​

Last edited:
{{ BACKGROUND DIAGNOSIS

access data_Kree init_background = ( .usage = 0011 );

access data_Kree *background_alloc(int basic_data)

// access data_Kree enter code

// access granted

Katrine was lonely once. No sister, no mother, no father. Alone. She had powerful friends though and sought their help to stop the longing for family.

A.K.R.I. came to life - an A.I. face match: Curupira D’Arr Hawk [Current Location Unknown]

The A.I. was associated primarily with the NK MK1 transport ship designated by Muad Dib. Adaptive software, capable of thinking for herself, growing, developing. She became her own person. Katrine grew up too, she did things organics do. She created a small child of her own. A.K.R.I. saw grew herself and asked for her own small child. An A.I. in a droid body, capable of blending in among other humanoids was useful and wise, the A.I. reasoned. Katrine’s small one required protection A.K.R.I. could not give.

Perhaps she too wanted her own offspring.

A-Kree-I was created, expensive, built-in with the A.I. coding produced by A.K.R.I. with her own A.I. systematics but capable of becoming her own person. She originally appeared to look identical to Mother but overtime, she made changes to her basic look, enough to set her apart, yet seem very similar to Mother as well. A-Kree-I fashioned herself Kree and learned, grew, adapted to the world around her. Like A.K.R.I. before her, Kree is a family member, aware of what she is but aware that the organics around her love her nonetheless. They help her understand, help her mature.

Months into her development, Kree is still learning, still watching the galaxy around her with a child’s eyes, ever curious, ever-hungry to know more. She feels she is as human as a droid could ever be.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom