Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A Jedi's loss | Future stories

With the loss of her husband, Valery is going through some rougher times and I'd like to explore that with some threads. Naturally, she'll be talking to close friends and Padawans, but there's always more that can be done.

From a simple conversation somewhere quiet to just some action-packed mission where I can explore a dynamic that would be very different from usual, I'm down for any fun stories. Also more than happy to have her play into your character's story!

If you got ideas or just want to write, let me know!

I’m not really super active atm but my Chaplain Nuetralizer Alessandra Io Alessandra Io has counselor programming and could serve as a grief counselor if needed! She lost a daughter on Tython so I guess in a way she could relate! We could give the thread some kind of action-packed backdrop to spice things up as well!

With the loss of her husband, Valery is going through some rougher times and I'd like to explore that with some threads. Naturally, she'll be talking to close friends and Padawans, but there's always more that can be done.

From a simple conversation somewhere quiet to just some action-packed mission where I can explore a dynamic that would be very different from usual, I'm down for any fun stories. Also more than happy to have her play into your character's story!

If you got ideas or just want to write, let me know!
So here is a thing: Mishmam HATES jedi because of his past and, just as Valery Noble Valery Noble probably is, deeply traumatized so I would like them to confront each other as it may result in an intresting change within both of the characters

Thanks to everybody who replied already! There are quite a lot of you and I don't think I can juggle 10+ threads at the same time in addition to what I have already, so I'll likely do it in two rounds of threads, and pick out what feels best in terms of the order for the first.

So I'll still be poking, but might take a little bit of time before a thread is started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom