Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Holodate(Matsu)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
@[member="Hanna Vondiranach"]

Matsu enjoyed the feeling of Hanna against her and just wrapped her arms around the woman. Letting the scent of her hair and skin gently sooth her into sleep... Then she heard it and then a moment later the monitor sounded alerting to the awakened baby girl. Wasn't that how it always happened to? She remembered being ready to sleep and one of the twins waking up. At the time it would alternate though between them and slowly Matsu felt the warmth she had her face buried in move away while she did give a small frown. It had dissipated with that kiss and the jedi master rose behind Hanna. If she was going to be here she would have to share after all it was the babies first. "Oh bring her out with you and when you can we'll sit down. She is still very cute."

Hanna smiled and collected Kalia. She began to craddle her and gently rock her but that wasn't it. She could smell the culprit. She sighed as she changed the diaper and then brought her out. She smiled as she leaned against Matsu with Kalia in her arms. She loved the little girl in her arms and she was starting to like the woman who was now beside her. " Now Kalia, this is Matsu, and maybe if your good she might stay with us for a bit." She giggled and let Kalia rest against her arms, as she slowly stopped fussing so much.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu let her body mold next to Hanna's, she just was a head on her shoulder. An arm around her back and a hand touching the babies cheek as she smiled. Not speaking to the baby yet but looking her over. "She has her mothers pretty eyes and looks. She'll be quite the heartbreaker when she is older I think." Slowly Matsu did move a little to get into a better position and leaned Hanna back on the couch. Not enough to lay down but enough that the jedi master could be on the other side of the child and look down. "If you both want me to stay, I can. There is much we could do to relax and enjoy the rest of the night."

"I think we would both like you to stay, Do you want to hold her?" She asked with a smile. She didn't let many do it, but Matsu was a special case. " So please stay the night with us, I know at least one of us would much appreciate it. " She leaned back on Matsu. She offered Kalia to her. " Now I am trusting you with the love of my life" She said knowing that Matsu knew that very well. Hanna smiled. It was nice sharing this moment with Matsu.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu looked at the baby and gave a nod, it had been some time since she held a baby. Holding her kids was easy enough but someone elses, slowly she slid her arms under the girl. Slowly she brought her head to rest on her arm. The jedi master didn't move far, no she just turned and leaned back against the couch to hold her so looking at her mother was possible. She breathed in deeply and spoke just tapping the little girls nose. "Well now I think your mothers plan is working. To get me to stay to see your beautiful face, how can I pass that up?"

Hanna giggled. " Darn she is catching on, quick do something cute Kalia! " She smiled and looked at the two. " She likes you, she doesn't seem to fuss at all. " Hanna had to admit it was nice having someone else here. " So now that I have you. Once she calms down and falls asleep perhaps we can cuddle some more." She smiled and put her arm around Matsu. It was nice having someone who just wanted to be close to her. Nothing more. She was glad to be here. " How did you get onto our plan? " She giggled

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu snuggled closer into Hanna's arm on her while holding the girl. "Well there is many things one can do with a baby in their arms. Your plan though well I admit I have had used it on my Chora so she would not leave to train herself. All those years ago, it really is quite effective." She looked at the child and smiled more bringing her up more to get a better look but also gently sliding her hand out from under. Propping her on her chest more to loop her arm under Hanna's then back under the baby so their hands were together. It was quite an enjoyable time. "Have you decided what you would want her to do when she gets older?"

Hanna smiled and looked at her. " hmm Whatever she wants to do. I don't really have a preference. " She cuddled with Matsu and Kalia. " Who is Chora?" She asked as she kissed Matsu again. She was starting to like kissing those lips of hers. " I hope you don't mind that I kiss you its just well, I like you, and I want to make sue you know it. " She said blushing as she snuggled with the two. " your both too irresistible to not cuddle with. she said wondering who this chora was.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu didn't mind the kissing, no in fact she enjoyed it and nodded her head in agreement. She liked doing it as well. "Chora was my jedi master, my best friend and my wife in time. Oh when I had the children she was so happy." Matsu kept a smile despite the pain in it oh there were always happy times to had and now... Now as she sat here with Hanna snuggling her and the baby it felt.. Enjoyable. She didn't have another word for it, this was something she could do all day and not get bored her duties in the library be damned for a day. Sometimes you had to be lazy just a bit to enjoy yourself and find peace. "The kissing is quite alright as well, I like you as well."

She sounds like a great woman. She said blushing at the comments. " Your far to kind, I am just a boring politician. " She said cuddling next to the three. Unknowingly she dozed off. It was probably the first time she had slept in a while. Hanna's house was quiet. Anyone could tell that it housed just her these days. though remnants of a man would be for those who looked hard enough. It was sad that Hanna had to raise her child on her own. When Kamon had promised to be there for her. She thought for once didn't miss him as much. With Matsu, she couldn't explain it but it was like a part of her was happy or something. She just slept though, weary from having a job and child.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu looked at Hanna as the woman nodded off with the baby and she didn't move. Just focused with the force to strengthen herself then her speed. She moved quickly letting the force speed her actions to seconds. It entered her muscles and every fiber of her being while she set the baby down in her bed. Then smiled russhing back within heartbeats to Hanna. There was no doubt the child would wake up again, it was most likely but Matsu could let her mother sleep for now. The jedi master adjusted the woman to just sleep on the couch with matsu holding her. She sent as much force energy as she could to sooth and calm, to grant peace and serenity but it was more then that. No she wanted Hanna to be restful more so, a small kiss to her cheek and Matsu set her head down just molded to the back of Hanna.

She smiled as she slept soundly with Matsu. She slept better than well since she could remember. She woke up and it took a moment to figure out where she was, and then she remembered as she felt Matsu holding her still. She smiled and snuggled back against her, not wanting to wake her up. She tried to slowly get out from under her as she fed Kalia and then began to make breakfast. The one thing that Hanna had become good at was cooking. She made pancakes and everything, and hoped that Matsu would wake up for it. The nanny had come and was playing with Kalia. So she would be content for a while. Hanna giggled as she had hit the mixer to hard and got batter on her face. She could get use to making food for someone else again. After all she found Matsu a pleasant person to be with, and a good cuddler. After all if nothing else that was a prime skill to have. She put a pancake on the pan and hummed a song to her self as she set about cooking. She needed to feed Matsu after all.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

The scent in the air of food brought Matsu to being awake again. If nothing else the lose of warmth on her face and chest should have been a clue but it was so welcoming and she looked up from the couch seeing the nanny with the baby. Then her eyes drifted lazily to Hanna in the kitchen and she rose up more taking in the sight of her. It was quite a nice view while she stood up and straightened her clothing, then she walked over looking at the food with a smile pushing her hair to the side while wrapping her arms around Hanna's waist. Matsu spoke kissing only her shoulder with a small smile. "Good morning, breakfast smells wonderful."

Hanna smiled and leaned back as she felt arms encircle her. It had been too long since someone had done that. She well she didn't know what to do. She turned her head and kissed Matsu on the cheek. " Your awake, finally " She giggled as she flipped the pancake. She could get very use to this. Hanna was assulted by so many feelings as this happened, it was strange to have someone here again. Someone that didn't just want sex. She smiled as she began cooking another pancake. " I hope you like it, I wanted to pay you back for taking care of Kalia after I fell asleep. " She said as she leaned back as she could, trying to cook with matsu holding her. It was very nice to have her around. " Keep this up and I don't what I will do without you around"
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Well now that is a dastardly plan, enticing a jedi to stay around with you all the time. Ohh so bad." Matsu kept smiling as she looked at the food but also at Hanna with while her hand came back around. She could let her finish cooking while the nanny and baby were playing. Rather then just stand there and stare, Matsu kept a smile going on her face while she moved to the table taking a seat. Her clothing she only removed the outer robes leaving the white under with a grin. No need to be too formal and besides it did get uncomfortable sleeping in two robes all tight. Her body arched a little but it had been worth it. No need for sex no need for more then a few kisses and cuddling... Lots of cuddling, it was like being young again and traveling with Chora. "I think I have a free day today, we can do whatever you like."

Hanna smiled and giggled as she continued to cook. She served two plates which had pancakes, eggs and bacon. She giggled as she brought the food to Matsu and placed it down. giving her a kiss as she did so and then set her own down. She was glad that she was here with Matsu. " Sleep well? I did, better than I did since I don't know when. I am up for anything, as long as it involves the both of us. " She smiled as she began to eat. " So, I think I can say that I definatly want to see more of you, as well this was really nice." She said looking down in her food.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Well more of me can be arraigned I see no reason for the date to end, I will just have to get cleaned up and we can go out wherever you like. I have always enjoyed seeing Coruscant from an others point of view and I think there can be quite a lot of fun here with you. We could even make it a day with Kalia if you like." Slowly Matsu ate some of the food and smiled... It was really good and her fingers delicately held the pieces of bacon while she chewed. Yes this much like the burger was definitely better then food in the temple. "This is really good, you are a great cook Hanna."

Hanna blushed " Thanks, I hoped you liked it. We could take Kalia out and get her and I and you some clothes! " She said with a smile . the thought of clothes was always fun. After all what girl didn't like clothes? She smiled as she kept eating. She liked Matsu. " Your great, you know that, I just hope that me getting you some clothes and food and with kalia that we can trap you to spend more time with us when your not busy. I would love to meet your children one day. But for today lets go shopping, I am glad you want to bring Kalia... I like spending time with her and that way we can shop for her. " She giggled as she finished her food, it was just what she needed.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu gave a smile at that. The idea of getting herself clothing was an interesting one to say the least not at all what she had expected but then again. She was with others then the jedi, there was little reason to want clothing... However if she was going to be with and enjoy her time with Hanna. Best to have some cloths over here, a small frivolity she could indulge in while also letting her daughters play. Them coming over next time might be a good idea as well they might be able to distract Kalia so Matsu could steal Hanna away for some small length of time. "That would be quite a fun time, the library of the temple shall be fine without me for a few days. Now is the time I think to keep seeing where this goes."

Hanna smiled as she got up and got Kalia ready for an outing and then herself, She got ready and then she smiled as she came out wearing something like this http://www.glamour.com/images/fashion/2010/04/0414-10-dont-stress-wear-dress_li.jpg She also smiled as she thought about it. " Wear someting of mine!, I have plenty of clothes and you can't wear the same thing" She giggled as she put kalia in a little carrier. She then decided to pull matsu to her closet. " Come on, pick anything out!" Hanna had a huge closet. If there was one thing that she had lots of it was clothes. Since Kamon had left she had taken over all of the closet.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom