Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A hello and a question.

Hello,
My name is Darth Xerac. My character will be fleshed out more in the appropriate sub-forum as time goes on. Eventually, I'll figure out how how the RP on this site works and join in.
My one question (for now) is that I am not allowed to submit a technology to the Technology Creation thread, and would like to know why I can't (and more importantly, what I need to be able to do so.

P.S. I was going to use my normal general-use username and not sign-in via Google, but I never got the confirmation email (it's been a couple of hours). This may not be the site's fault, but I just thought that I'd let you know in-case it is.

Atlas Kane

A
Welcome, nice to hear someone new will join!

About the Factory, you need 50 posts to submit something to the Factory. Until you get 50 posts and your submission gets approved you will have to wait before RPing the thing in question. ^^

Darth Xerac said:
Hello,
My name is Darth Xerac. My character will be fleshed out more in the appropriate sub-forum as time goes on. Eventually, I'll figure out how how the RP on this site works and join in.
My one question (for now) is that I am not allowed to submit a technology to the Technology Creation thread, and would like to know why I can't (and more importantly, what I need to be able to do so.

P.S. I was going to use my normal general-use username and not sign-in via Google, but I never got the confirmation email (it's been a couple of hours). This may not be the site's fault, but I just thought that I'd let you know in-case it is.
It's totally the site's fault. I think we just repaired it. We changed servers recently, so we're suffering a little blowback from that, but not much. Welcome to the community!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom