Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Heated Introduction (Part I)

They both did what was expected, though the man was slower than he should have been, he had been kneeling previously, and when the base of Naefas's spine tingled he brandished his lightsaber again and was already leaping through the snow that flew upwards. He sensed Arthur's presence as he went for his apprentice, and Naefas's own crimson blade of plasma from his lightsaber extended outwards and met the blade.

"Fetch the girl, Apprentice." He said with a grin upon his face. "Now you die." He whispered to Arthur within their blade-lock. He stepped backwards when Malik moved forwards to go after the girl and he summoned the Force to him through the Force, bent it to his will, and wrapped the Force around Arthur to pull him towards Naefas, just as he started to bring his blade up to try and split Arthur in half with a vertically rising blade.

@[member="Lilythe"] - @[member="Zarran"] - @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

Malik cast his hands outward allowing the force to manifest itself into his muscle fibres in his legs before suddenly in a blurred dash he shot of in the direction of the girl. He reached out with his senses focusing them in the direction he saw her first travel in, as he moved he cleared every vicinity around him in search of the girl before finally detecting her presence as she fled deeper into a forest up ahead. Whilst under the effects of his force speed Malik ran up the side of a protruding rock which gave him the elevation he required, before leaping into the air over the first two rows of trees at the edge of the forest. He span magnificently in mind air before gripping onto his Lightsaber hilt and igniting it up around him, he landed with a thud using his left hand to dissipate the force energy resonating over him whilst gripping onto a second Lightsaber hilt that rested on his adjacent hip. He ignited his second Lightsaber out to his side, and held them both with a tight and powerful grip before concentrating his senses out in front of him to pin point the fleeing girls location. It was easy enough, she had made no attempt to use her meagre force abilities to try and conceal herself allowing Malik to make finding her all the more simple. He focused on her aura as she moved towards him through the forest, it was only a matter of time before she ran into his trap, like a fly to a spiders web.

Cab Khan

C
@[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"]

Cab nodded and walked over to the racks, examining the blasters. She wasn't entirely sure what to look for, so she just grabbed one and slung it over her shoulder. The swords though? She had no idea how to use one. She didn't expect to have much time
for learning, either. Plus they seemed like a heavy burden. She turned back to Sammo. "Is a sword really necesary?"

Carliah Dakrone

Walking the Path to Redemption
Lilythe sensed something was amiss and drew her own sword. It had been made in much the same way Arthur's had, in fact he had given it to her some year previously. She turned it on and began racing off the left. She knew this forest better than anyone, even Arthur. She knew all the good places to hide and all the good places for traps and ambushes as well. "If he's following me, he's gonna have a hard time." She continued to running. She kept a swirl of snow around her in an attempt to conceal her movement as well as cover her tracks. Once she found the spot she was looking for she smirked slightly, ducking into a cave hidden in a crevice between to rocks. Arthur had never seen this place simply because he wasn't slim enough to fit into it. Not to say that her friend was fat of course, she was simply smaller and had an easier time fitting into narrow places. This crevice appeared as a simple crack from the outside, but it eventually openned up in a tunnel. She had found these tunnel when she was young. Something, or someone, must have spent an extensive amount of time digging them. She followed the tunnel down, deep below the ground and ran off, back in the direction she had travelled on the surface. There was another entrance to the tunnel system that Arthur could use. Hopefully, he'd be smart enough to run there. It had always been their plan for escape should anything ever happen. She had shown him the easiest to reach, and yet most well concealed entrances several times.

Arthur flew towards him and was nearly caught completely off guard and would have been cleaved then and there with no chance of life, had he been some peasant that did not know the powers the gods bestowed upon him. There were numerous druids on the planet and he had seen this kind of attack before by them and had made sure it was one of the few things he knew how to counter, that along with control of lightning and fire. But it would be control of the winds he needed to counter right now, so instead of cleaving Arthur he found himself being pulled towards the Sith before sending a branch into his own side to save himself. It was better to get bruised than cleaved in half, no? He stood as quickly as he could and pulled off his shield now, pressing the sensor as a familiar hum sounded from it as well, the ionized energy should protect him for a bit while he tried to find a flaw in this man. But it was hard, even now his presence was immense, something about him was screwing up Arthur's ability to stay completely confident. He prepared himself though and took a defensive stance, he would not die today to this man. @[member="Darth Naefas"]

Darth Naefas watched as the man hit himself with the branch. That was fine with Darth Naefas, he just continued to stalk after him. He would die, or lose this fight. He threw his hand forwards just as the man recovered himself, he would be unbalanced and Naefas launched the torrent of Sith Lightning at the man's chest. It would cook him in whatever clothing he had, if he didn't prove himself with a strnog enough barrier within the Force.

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Warden, Traveler, Hopeless Romantic
@[member="Cab Khan "]@[member="stardust"]
"Not if you have a trusty enough knife with you!"
Sammo called out to Cab from inside the shuttle
"But take some sort of close-combat weapon with you, in case something sneaks up on us and we have to go melee with it."
He clarified

"Now come on! We are losing time here, chop-chop!"
He hurried Cab along with a smirk

Cab Khan

C

Cab shrugged and grabbed a vibro-knife and stuck into her a pocket to be belted on later. She hurried onto the shuttle, double checking the fasteners on her gear to ensure they were secure, and headed towards the cockpit before checking herself. This
wasn't her ship anymore. She didn't have command. Nor did she have piloting permission. It was a very odd feeling. She checked with Sammo. "Have a co-pilot? Or...is it available?" She missed the feeling of piloting and it's mix of risk, responsibility, and every disturbance of the area, all working in sync in a mathematical ballet. Being a passenger was just boring.

His imbalance did not mean he could not move his shield infront of him, but the force of the blast alone was far to much for him to simply hold against, sending him flying from the force alone of the blast and leaving his arm tingeing. The Ionization battery had saved his life, sapping up much of the actual electrical power but none of the force behind the strike. He pushed himself up again and let the shield drop from his arm and stared at the Sith, his breath was heavy and strained as it escaped him, his sword held tight in his hands as he grinned. "Finally, someone to prove that i am strong enough to right my family's wrongs, I will never bow to you... What ever you are you are no spawn of our gods and you and i both know that, but you are a master of death and certainly a thrill that will prepare me for the deaths i must bring and the lives i must take to bring forth order to this world of corruption and evil. So which are you, Order or Evil?" He waited and kept his eyes fixed upon the man, he would not falter, not yet, not while he could hold his blade and fight for what would change this world forever. @[member="Darth Naefas"]

He kept his lightsaber in his hand and stalked towards the man until he started to circle around him. Though when he did circle around him, he made sure to provide him with a smaller target by turning sideways while he watched him. "I am the epitome of Order." He said with disgust at being insulted in such a way. "You don't know anything of life off of this planet." He said with disgust, and then he snapped out, "boy." In fact, the man may have been older than him, but Naefas didn't know that for sure, and the man whether or not he was older than Naefas was still a boy in this galaxy. Why he was a boy was because he knew not of life outside of his own planet and primitive world. "You must learn to serve, before you can rule whelp."

The red beam of his lightsaber disappeared into his robes again and throwing his hand behind his back, he took the hilt of his Sith Sword and wielded it within moments. If the man were to die, he would be the first to sate the hunger of his Sith Sword.

Arthur nodded and grinned, his own hands shifting into position as he brought the blade infront of him and prepared for what he knew would come, this man would fight him with a blade if anything, but first he paused in his stance he had questions for the man. "And what is it that exists outside of this system, what others are there then you and your champion, and why am i to believe you are but the strongest of them. And what if i do serve you, i have served those who only wish to bring death to those under them and i dont understand why i should trade one tyrant of a father for a tyrant foreigner. I will not let you even taste the power of ruling over my people, these are not your people, you are not of the same planet even and have no right to rule here. Why is it i should serve you other than for the fact that you control a level of power that no one upon my planet has demonstrated so far." He waited for the answer from the man and prepared himself once more for the strike to come, he wanted answers but would need to be careful. This man could kill him with but an ease Arthur could not fatham, and he was Arthur's best shot at doing what needed to be done. The complete elimination of his family off the face of Iferetes. @[member="Darth Naefas"]

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

@[member="Cab Khan "]@[member="stardust"]
Sammo smiled to Cab, looking into the cockpit
"Knock yourself out if you want, although I'm sure our pilot can handle things. Either way, time to lift off."
The shuttle would power up its engines, lifting off of the ground, its landing gear disappearing inside, pulled in by mechanisms as the pilot pulled it carefully out of the hangar with the spacers aboard.

The shuttle would speed up once they were safely out of the hangar, heading towards the cold ice planet.

There wouldn't be much of any excitement until they hit the planet, and then, the shuttle would shake and rattle.
The ship would struggle against the winds, its engines covering in frost, assaulted by the weather. Those inside of the shuttle would be thrown around in the quake if they did not buckle themselves in.
"What's going on?!"
Sammo called out inside the shuttle to Cab and the pilot
"Shuttle malfunction! Engines are shutting down!"
The pilot answered.

@[member="Darth Naefas"] @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] @[member="Lilythe"] @[member="Zarran"]
Those on the planet couldn't probably see any of this above the cover of snow and clouds, but they may have heard the echoing hissing and rumbling of the malfunctioning shuttle.

"Because someone else will come and destroy you. If you are in my service, I will aide you." He said and he twirled the blade in his hand. "I will gain no power from having you curs underneath my service. You do not even know of the outside world, what power would I gain from this world?" He asked no one in particular, though his eyes were piercing daggers in Arthur's direction.

"Besides, you will be King if I let you live." He said with a grin. "There will be Order on this planet, you as the ruler of the planet, though you serve me." He said with a snapping sound from his neck. "You will be a figurehead for my power here. And that is it, only you will know of my presence on this planet." He said with a smile and he put the sword back into his sword sheathe on his back.

Yellow calculating eyes watched the weaklings movements and tried to anticipate his next actions...

Arthur left his sword drawn, he had seen the weapon in the man's sleeve already and he was not so simple to trust nor did he trust easily. "Very well, but my actions will be my own, i will do nothing that will harm those under me intentionally and if you are the cause for such an action you will be held responsible... Call off your champion as i think that it is time for this conversation to take a calmer path, do you not agree?" He shifted his gaze up now, he heard something and could swear it was coming from the sky above him them, a sigh escaped him as he expected to see a Infereti ship now. @[member="Darth Naefas"] @[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"]

Cab Khan

C
Cab grinned and ducked into the cockpit, strapping herself into the co-pilot's seat, fingers itching to have controls under them again. It was boring for a while, but then the ship started rattling. Cab bit back a curse, and started running through the instruments, trying to assist the pilot in keeping the ship stable.

"Strap in! Brace yourselves for impact just in case!" She mentally cursed herself after she said it, since it circumvented chain of command, but it was important to say it regardless. Plus it was habit. She'd worry about the consequences at a later time.

"Sheathe your blade." He said simply and he clasped his hands again. His black robes were hiding his whole body, and his arms. 'Apprentice' He said within their mindlink, 'return to me.' He said and he stopped. "It has been done." He said suddenly. To someone watching him, it would have only seemed like he did nothing but in actual fact he had called his Apprentice back. Oh how the Force was useful.

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

@[member="Cab Khan "]@[member="stardust"] @[member="Zarran"] @[member="Lilythe"]
"Because it's an old piece of crap and the blizzard froze fuel lines!"
The pilot called back to Stardust at her question as the ship shook some more
"Keep us alive through this and you'll get a new one! For now, brace for impact!"
Sammo echoed Cab's words as they shook some more, the pilot trying to reduce their speed as much as he could.

@[member="Darth Naefas"] @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]
Suddenly,
The two warriors could see the shuttle break through the clouds and blizzard, very very close to them, worryingly so in fact. So close, that Arthur would be able to recognize what shuttle it was, after all, he saw it land on his planet just three days ago or so.
The metal plates of the ship glowed slightly with the friction of entering atmosphere, red emergency alarm lights blasted and emergency reverse-engines glowed and sputtered as they tried to reduce ship's velocity.

By the time the two of them would realize what was happening the ship would be just above the tops of trees, and funny thing, heading right for Darth Naefas

Arthur didnt bother do even think, he simply ran and ran fast too the side, it looks like the captain had returned after all and this time he was not being treated to as calm a landing as he had believed, infact, he was coming right at the two. Arthur's breathes quickened as he ran, the sound of ice and snow against the sound of hot metal colliding the ground filled the air behind him but he dared not look or slow down for fear of some loose shard flying off and hitting him. No he ran to the trees and pressed his back against one while the sound of the shuttle's crash continued and it was unsure how the Sith fared like him. @[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"] @[member="Darth Naefas"]

His Apprentice had warned him that he had been sensing other forces upon the planet. It seemed his Apprentice was going to have to learn to start honing his abilities and focus on a certain point, instead of just in general. It was going to be an easy dodge, the ship was large, yes, and it was coming down fast, but he sensed them, and saw them. And so with the aide of the Force he ran across the snow, comically throwing it up behind him when he ran and was eventually so far from his previous location that he just waited for the occupants to come out of the ship when the ship crashed.

'Apprentice, come, now.' The mindlink between him and his Apprentice resonated within both of their minds. And he made sure his lightsaber hilt was within his sleeve before his gaze found the native, Arthur again. His eyes tracked across the snow, and he saw his helmet, and calling it to him through the Force it came to his face with a simple guide of his hand and he waited.

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] - @[member="Zarran"] - Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom