Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Heated Introduction (Part I)

Aedan calmly shut his lightsaber off and pulled another weapon out of his pack sitting down he calmly started to assemble his sniper rifle raising it up he sighted down the scope at nothing particular merely making sure the sight was zeroed in. After he was sure of this he lowered the weapon and loaded it with its magazine of slugthrowers before he slung it over his shoulder securely using the force to draw his saberstaff back to his hands the young man turned his violet gaze towards @[member="Shakrin"] and then slowly let it trail towards the base of his tree as he reached out sensing those around him. "D8 you may want to be ready to move we are going to have company soon." As his eyes neared the base of the tree he caught a glimpse of movement and sensed another person over there and he started to calmly walk over his footsteps slow and even as D8 whistled and howled before rolling along after the young man. As he neared @[member="Lilythe"] he called out to both her and the man up the tree merely stating. "Come down if I had wanted you dead I wouldn't have pushed you back." He would then look towards the woman stopping at the tree a few feet from the one they were both near he calmly leaned against it glancing over his shoulder. "I believe it would be safer for all of us if we put what just happened aside until later people that will not hesitate to kill ALL of us are coming."

Carliah Dakrone

Walking the Path to Redemption
Lilythe slid her dagger from her boot as she neared them. She had learned early on in her line of work that there was no such thing as being too careful, especially in circumstances like this. "If you think you're going to have an easy time of ordering me to do things, guess again. I'm a Kintec, I'm in charge of upholding the law in this area. That means I outrank you, so if anyone is going to be in charge here, it certainly won't be you. That's not to say I have anything against assisting you, just don't expect me to be quick to follow your orders." She explained tossing the knife up and down, catching it by the hilt each time. She often did this for two reasons: it gave the appearance of not caring or even being remotely concerned with the person in front of her, and it saved her time if she were to be surprised by an attack and need to throw quickly. "So, tell me what's going on. Maybe I can help?" @[member="Aedan Miles"]

He shrugged in response to @[member="Aedan Miles"].

"I was intent on doing the same thing you did so it doesn't bother me much. Still, I'd appreciate it if you didn't go throwing your weight around like that again. It doesn't bode well for my opinion of you."

In truth, his opinion was already set in stone, and nothing the man did would alter it. Shakrin had made a choice long ago to judge people by first impressions unless the first impression was a good one. If someone gave a good first impression then they got into what he called the watch list. That watch list then judged them based on future actions, continuously adding up over a period of time. One negative action could forever alter his impression of someone that had first given him a good impression. It seemed rather fatalist to most people, pure black and white, but in reality it was the best way to judge people because you really couldn't trust anyone, except in the fact that everyone was corrupt.

There was a young woman that had appeared. He didn't know @[member="Lilythe"], but she sure seemed bossy. He shook his head and remained in the tree, intent on watching to see who it was that was approaching. The most valuable currency in the galaxy was information. Without it you could do nothing, but with it you could conquer everything. He didn't know what world they were on, and while he thought about asking the girl, he didn't know who she was and why she thought she was in charge. She could have been mentally unstable for all he knew.

"Nobody outranks me because I submit to no one. Now, I intend to stay here and see who it is that's coming to investigate the crash. You two are free to do whatever you wish, so long as you don't bother me."

Carliah Dakrone

Walking the Path to Redemption
"I'm the one who came to investigate. I live here... Well... I actually I live a few miles from here. No doubt Arthur will be on his way soon. And while what you say may be true, don't expect me to be following your orders either. Now, who are both of you and how exactly did you get here. Try not to lie to me, I can't help you if you do." She still held her dagger though not as tightly. She was doing her best to stay calm and avoid being threatening, but she didn't take kindly to outsider treating her as if her word had little real significance. She leaned against a nearby tree as she studied the two of them. While she had no reason to distrust them, she still had no reason to trust them either, so she settled for observing as she waited for someone to say something.

@[member="Shakrin"]

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Warden, Traveler, Hopeless Romantic
@[member="Cab Khan"], @[member="stardust"], @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"], @[member="Declan Starr"]

"Welcome to all the mess down here!"
He would greet Captain Starr as he opened the ramp to his ship, motioning for others from the shuttle to get on, the armored stranger who was with them began loading on supplies and emergency fuel cells, anything they couldn't use on the ground right now as combat began.
"Take our crew and get them back to the Spirit! I can't take a risk of having you guys on the ground or in the air, especially not now when the whole planet decided to go isolationist because Sith started to cause trouble for the natives!"
At least that was what Sammo thought happened, plus he took every opportunity to spread some Anti-Sith Propaganda.
Turning back to the rest of his crew he hurried them onwards,
"Cab, Star! You did a great job but don't worry about the communication array anymore, I will stay behind with the locals, I can handle myself, but if you'll stay behind here with me I can't guarantee your safety! I will feel much better for your safety if you would go with Captain Starr here but if you would rather remain down here, then I will understand!"
Whatever Cab and Star would choose, the pilot of the shuttle would go ahead and board Starr's ship, the armored stranger simply nodded back to Sammo, staying right next to him, an older modified bolter held in his hand like a large pistol.

After the little speech Sammo looked back to Declan's ship
"Once you take off stay out of the natives' path! Keep a watch on them from distance, they should not be as effective in space as they are in atmosphere! I need you to be my eyes in the sky, and make sure the Spirit will stay safe, you're temporarily promoted to position of Squadron Commander, gather up any spacers ready on board we have if the Spirit is attacked!"
He smiled slightly towards Declan and ducked as a bullet whizzed over his head
"Congratulations, Captain!"

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

Darth Naefas said nothing when his gaze fell upon @[member="Darth Vindica"], a Sith Master in title and ability. Had he come to help Naefas? How did he know he was here? Whatever the case, his gaze turned to find Arthur and his steps brought him closer to him and he said. "No, he is not a friend." He said. And it was true, Darth Vindica was no friend of Darth Naefas. He didn't speak, at least not to him, he most probably thought Naefas underneath him, and he believed he remembered the figure wanting to kill his first Master, Isis Fontana.

Cab Khan

C
@[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"]

Cab pulled away from the console, and frowned. What had he said? Something about leaving? That didn't seem right. He'd stay though? It was perhaps a captain's duty. She threw the tool back into the box and hurried out, and gave a half-salute to Sammo. "Aye, captain. I'll get up and see if I can find anything that can fly to assist, since the Gray Lady is out of commission." She gave a forced half-smile, unease pulling at her nerves. She wouldn't have normally left anyone behind, but she wasn't the captain anymore. She'd need to get used to not calling the shots anymore, no matter how much she wished she could.

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] @[member="Darth Vindica"] @[member="Shakrin"] @[member="Lilythe"]

Damn it all Eldoc thought as he came too. He wasn't in the ship anymore that was sure, he seemed to have fallen out he also felt it, yep he was hurt and hurt good. Damn it again he though as he began to check him self. HIs armor had kept him mostly safe, and Luck had kept him alive. His arm was broken and everything seemed to spin. He probably suffered a blow to the head. All he heard was gun fire, and all he saw were fires and smoke. He stumbled around, Suppressing the pain as he always did. He sensed for nearby life forms as he crept through the forest, hurt and careful.

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"] @[member="Darth Naefas"] @Arthur David Hardrada @Shakrin @Lilythe

Naefas was right about some things, and wrong about others. Vindica and he were not friends, but the Darth did not speak to him out of spite, Vindica spoke to no one, ever, he'd been silent for almost a year and a half at this point. But he was here to assist, it was his mission, just as killing the traitor known as Isis Fontana had been. None of it personal, simply orders. He strode towards the other Darth and stood at his side silently, igniting his lightsaber and waiting for the foe of his ally to strike at them.

(Im finally restarting this shit, sorry about the long wait)

POV Arthur Hardrada.

These sith obviously did not know the meaning of subtlety, now that presented a problem as all it took was one survivor for those that sent them to respond and quickly. And respond they did as Arthur's eyes shot up, a red flare reaching above the tree tops, his head turned to the others, that of @[member="Darth Vindica"], @[member="stardust"], @Cab Khan, @[member="Darth Naefas"], and @[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"] before speaking in a voice that betrayed a bit of concern. "Sammo, get your people out of here if they arent staying, something tells me things are about to get quite interesting in the near future. Sith, id ready yourselves, things are about to get very loud and this is not something that will end with a demonstration of your powers." His hands reached down to grab a rifle from a dead or unconcious man before dashing to the others and looking among them and smiling. "For those faint of heart, please do avert your eyes."

POV Prince Hadrin.

The flare was seen clear as day and without a second though he looked at the commander and spoke. "I want you to send a squad in there and eliminate @[member="Vittinghus Naure"] and his men, they are to be dead for when i return or your own head will roll. I will be taking the last two battalions to the other crash, and eliminate its personel and crew, as they seem to be worth less effort than i originally thought." With a simple nod from teh commander Hadrin turned and waved his hand, the soldiers following without question as they primed their weapons and prepared to close in on whatever it was that was south of them and Hadrin was prepared to make sure that things went as planned and that there were no survivors left. Interestingly enough they found a path taken by someone that was in a poorer condition, a path taken and being followed by one @[member="Eldoc Quasat"], though they would not reach him before he reached the other group they were both heading for.

(OOC note for @[member="Aedan Miles"] and Shakrin. Head north if you so choose to join in on the battle im going to initial, otherwise if you dont Lilythe will be leading you out of scene and your time here will end and you will be in part 2)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom