Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Heated Introduction (Part I)

Arthur frowned, mostly at the words he heard as clear as day and without a second though he grabbed his spear, secured his sword on his side, and slung his shield on his back before jumping out of the tree and landing softly on the snow with a slightly trained use on augmenting the force to slow his decent and soften his landing. He straightened up and planted the end of the spear, the non bladed end, in the ground before raising a brow and without missing a step speaking in clear Infereti, or in other words, Basic. "Well well well, that is certainly a surprise. You speak my language, now how is it that you do that?" He spoke and stared at the Darth, and in those few moments it was clear he was neither primitive and certainly ready to make sure the two knew who it was that knew about this place and who would be asking what questions. He was also intrigued though and that showed immensely in him as well as a reckless bravery that mixed with his own fear and caution about these two who were quiet obviously not someone he should know.

His eyes found their way to Malik and watched him for half a moment before speaking once more. "Collared and master or blood brothers, perhaps only just commander and soldier. Which is it then, are you but soldiers or blood brothers, or merely Master and Slave, and what is it that you came here in. That is no ship i have ever seen and i am well aware of the Arsenal that the Royal family of Iferetes controls, and there is no Space craft of that design."

@[member="Zarran"] @[member="Darth Naefas"] @[member="Lilythe"]

Carliah Dakrone

Walking the Path to Redemption
Lilythe swung around in the tree so her back was facing the direction she was previously looking it. She notched an arrow to her bow and swung down, her knees hooked around the limb she sat on, keeping her in the tree so that she was hanging upside down a few feet above Arthur's head. Her bow wasn't drawn, yet, but everyone knew she could, aim, pull, and release in the space of a few seconds, and in the entire time that Arthur had known her, he had never seen her miss. She chose to remain silent, letting Arthur do the talking. She didn't trust the look of the two strangers, but due to the nature of her job she never really trusted anyone except for Arthur.

Darth Naefas looked at the puny man in front of him as if he were nothing. He looked up into the tree and saw the girl remaining in the tree. "Primitives indeed." He spoke in their mindlink and then then his yellow gaze fell upon the man in front of him. The one with the spear, he wasn't concerned with the girl in the tree. Bows and arrows? Spears? Were they trying to insult him, or were they truly so primitive as to think the rest of the Galaxy bore the same weapons as them?

"Do not assume you are capable of questioning me, whelp." He said with a certain amount of disgust. He thought of striking down the both of these...Things in the space of a moment, though he wouldn't. He would answer some of the questions. And he grinned beneath his mask. "You speak the language of a God, weakling." He started, and then he stepped closer by a few steps and started to pace. His hands remained in front of them, though within the long sleeves they were in fact clenching and unclenching. Sometimes his mindset was still the same that he had had when he was an Apprentice. Though that was a long time ago and he struck down many people in that time he had gotten into his way. "He is the champion of a God. Though do not be fooled, I can surely strike you and your ilk down within the minute." And then he cursed within the language of his native species, the Sith. The only other person who would probably understand was his Apprentice, he was teaching his Apprentice the ways of Sith Magic...And he started with language.

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] - @[member="Zarran"] - @Lilythe

Malik remained utterly silent as Darth Naefas confronted the primitive pair that had revealed themselves, he lifted his head only slightly to observe the women hanging upside down from the branch revealing his golden yellow eye and their tainted glow. The apprentice hoped she'd notch and arrow and let it fly so he could demonstrate his power, and smite these inferior creatures down before the feet of his master so he didn't have to waste his energy doing so. His masters growing anger and disgust with the pair did not go unnoticed. However, as Malik began to observe his surroundings he started to feel the anomalies in the force that were present before quickly regaining his focus and establishing his conclusion that this planet and its inhabitants were not ignorant in the ways of the force. "The force is strong here, my master. These degenerates can wield its power. I can feel it around me."

"Fine then, if im such a whelp what is it that i can do to sate a God's need to come to me and deliver upon me his commandments, oh great God, what is it you command of me so that i may do thy bidding to the fullest extent oh powerful Lord." He made a mock bow, he didnt believe the man and had nearly been fooled once this week, he wasnt so stupid as to be caught in the same stupid gimmick. "Oh please my lord, shower upon me your knowledge so that i might better myself, i can only begin to imagine what power you hold as the god of...." He grinned, the man could only give five answers that were correct and it was but now a game of waiting and watching, he would either have a right answer and give the man a bit of respect, or would leave the fake here. His gripped tightened on the spear, his hand hovering over the sensor that would activate the ionization battery stored in the shaft, shielding the weapon from damage for a few strikes.

His hands clenched and unclenched and then suddenly his mind cleared and he smiled underneath his mask. He was being played by this primitive. A primitive with a spear. It was a disgrace. "God of the Sith." The words that were uttered from his mouth led him to throw up his hands, letting the long black sleeves fly up and past the elbows so that his whole gauntleted arm can be shown and his lightsaber hilt belt being viewed for only a second as one of them flew up into his hand and the crimson beam fell out of the hilt.

"Destroy their weapons Apprentice. They will learn to kneel before they die." He said and turning around to face his Master, he brought the lightsaber up to his head in a makashi salute to his Apprentice, before turning around to face the man with the spear. He levelled his lightsaber at the man before he stepped forwards and swung at the man's head, a testing strike, though if not taken seriously the man would die on the spot.

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] - @[member="Zarran"] - @[member="Lilythe"]

Watching his Master act, Malik instantly wrapped the force around both the man's spear and the women's bow. He lifted his open palmed hand in front of him, before clasping it into tight fist which then caused both of the weapons to creak and bend before snapping into pieces and rendering them useless. Malik quickly followed his disarmament up by throwing his hands out toward the women in the tree, focusing the force on the branch she hung upon then casting a force grasp over it, Malik then forcefully pulled his hands back snapping the branch from the tree and thus removing it from under her. He held his left hand out beside him, keeping the branch levitated above him whilst also utilizing the force to pull his Lightsaber hilt from his belt into his hand , igniting it as it reached his grip allowing the crimson blade project from it. He steps forward and holds the Lightsaber directly at the women's throat, in such a way that if she lifted her upper body but a inch the blade would penetrate her jugular and causing a slow on painful death. "Pathetic..."

Arthur pressed the sensor and lifted the spear, the ionization of the weapon done in an instant fast enough to hold against the saber, but he knew the battery would not last long, and didnt even know what he was fighting now. Blades of pure light, this had to be a joke, but even so that one strike he knew had weakened the spear and the apprentice had then taken the moment to destroy it. He smiled now and drew his blade, a Infereti longsword, ionized like the spear but with a much more powerful battery and made out of quality metal. It would act in the same way a vibrosword would in combat with a Lightsaber, but then he saw what the Apprentice had done next and hesitated. If he attacked the leader, his friend would die, if he attacked the apprentice it is likely his friend would still die before he came within striking distance. He frowned but held his blade tight, his eyes shifting between the two and his hate for these two new comers was noticeable to anyone who would take a look at him. But he was intrigued shamefully, these two can do what he only hoped possible, and he knew there was more to their power. "Let. Her. Go. Im sure a fight with an armed prince is more exciting than with an unarmed villager."

Darth Naefas watched the man was he responded. He cared for the girl. And he was ready, eh was going to utter the command to kill the girl. But he wouldn't. "Kneel." Was the only thing he said to the man in front of him. "Kneel before a God." He said with a grin, his lightsaber clenched in his hand. His apprentice had done well and moved fast, but he still had quite a bit to learn. He could have overstretched himself within the Force. And if that happened, Naefas would have killed all three of them for their stupidity.

"Drop the girl, Apprentice." He said with a disgusted look upon his face, though his mask still kept it concealed. "I am certain no one on this planet is capable of killing a Sith Lord. All of you are weak, as shown here. Yes, you maybe are villagers, though you would bear arms against me." He said with a flourish of his hand to his Apprentice. "You would kill a man such as this for travelling on your planet?" He practically spat in his mouth when he said the words. He would twist the man and make him feel guilt. "Primitives. You know nothing of the Galaxy." He said, and the crimson blade disappeared into it's hilt and soon the hilt disappeared within his sleeve.

He folded his arms amongst each other within his long sleeves that concealed the durasteel gauntlets. is armour has been through tough times, it was good they didn't have to go through more foolishness. He summoned the Force to him, and when it answered he grasped at it, and bent it to his will, it happened within less than a second and his presence was already trying to break their mental barriers. He poured everything into it, everything to overwhelm them and bring them to their feet.

The imagines that would show in their mind, thath e hoped for them to see would be the images of their homes and planet being burnt to the ground. The snow wasn't actually snow, when in this virtual reality it was in fact ash. Ash from the trees, ash from the animals, ash from their dead friends and family. The death of everything, and at the head of it all was the crimson Sith Lord in all his magnificence. With nothing behind him except burning homes and corpses on walls. This was their future, and he was certain he could arrange it. Within a day.

And then he released whatever hold he had of them and he took off his mask, and let it drop into the snow. "I am Darth Naefas." He was quiet for a moment and white shining teeth grinned back at him. "The Sith'ari."

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] - @[member="Zarran"] - @[member="Lilythe"]

@[member="Darth Naefas"] @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] @[member="Lilythe"]
Malik heeded the word of his master, allowing a sinister smirk to curl onto his face for a moment as he dis-ignited his Lightsaber allowing the crimson blade to slither back into its lair before clipping it back on his belt as well as letting the log he had been holding with the force drop back down to the ground with a loud thump. He concealed his Lightsaber again from the primitives view and went about using his senses to attempt to distinguish any unusual focal points in the force such as Temples or Nexus'. His face still stayed concealed beneath his wraith-like hood, adding to his sinister stature. He began to pace slowly toward the primitive males right flank, using the force to pull the girl out of his way, her person being dragged across the snow like it was nothing. Malik continued pacing until he was just about at the man's back, before placing his hands into the adjacent sleeves. "He said Kneel..."

Arthur had seen such images a thousand times and had he been alone he would have just laughed, after all, genocide was a past time of his own father's and it was nothing new to him to see death. But his eyes drifted to his companion none the less and while kneeled to spare the both of them his hand remained on the blade that still hummed in his hand as ionized energy crawled over the vibrating surface of the blade. But even with him kneeling he glared and nearly laughed. "I see now, you hold the same gift as me and my companion, the same gift that my people uphold higher than most other things. And the images you show me, those are already a reality, just with a different man doing the damage and i could care less if you massacred my family, for all that they do it is just right to deem them worthy of death." He didnt like this, the man could defeat him alone, and his apprentice, his pet, was now far to close for comfort.

@[member="Darth Naefas"] @[member="Zarran"] @[member="Lilythe"]

@[member="Shakrin"] @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]
[SIZE=12pt]Eldoc smiled “Been doing decent enough, earned enough for some drinks, figure I should quit before my luck turns.” He smiled knowing they wanted him to go back and lose it all. “ I really rather just enjoy my drink, I really like a good drink, maybe if I can enjoy it, I just might return to the tables, but I would have to be left alone to really enjoy this drink. “ He said pointedly. Taking another draw from it. Eldoc sure did love his bourbon. [/SIZE]

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Warden, Traveler, Hopeless Romantic
@[member="Cab Khan "]@[member="stardust"]
Captain Sammo would nod to Cab, giving her a smile
"Well grab a gun and a sword if you already don't have a weapon of your own, we're going down there in peace but the planet has plenty of dangerous critters, so you'll be our look-out for them, sounds well enough?"
He asked Cab, motioning towards one of the weapon racks in the hangars they usually have around in case of a pirate or slaver attack on the ship.

Sammo would give Stardust a smile then
"There isn't that much to tell, really, I've been a spacer my whole life, traveling and adventuring aboard those little tramp freighters that stop by here from time to time. But when I got older, instead of retirement I decided to get a ship of my own."
And that was pretty much all of the official story about Sammo

He took a glance around once more, another person joined them, he was tall and clad from head to toes in protective survival suit armor. Person simply nodded to them in a greeting saying nothing.
Suddenly, the pilot would call out from inside of the shuttle,
"Captain, we'll all ready for launch, just give a word!"

Sammo would nod towards the shuttle
"Alright, thank you!"
He then looked to Cab, Stardust, and mysterious stranger, along with few other spacers who showed up.
"Well, I don't think anyone else is going to show up right now, so get your stuff on board and buckle in, we'll be heading out in few seconds."

And with that, Sammo started walking on the boarding ramp onto the shuttle.

On the Wanderer

POV Captain Ciro
(OOC Note, i think its safe to assume this is all thats joining on your guys group, so im going to proceed, if someone wants to join in still go ahead just PM me first so i know.)

Ciro nodded once and stood before turning and giving a quick bow to the opposite man before speaking to him. "Well then i think ill leave you too it, may the rest of your stay be one of fortune my good friend and should you ever need any thing i will gladly be there to personally see to such is done to make the ship more comfortable for the rest of the crew so that we are all winners in the end." He made no expression that would make the man believe he was displeased but when he turned the entire ship shuddered and through one of the view-ports the star lines of hyperspace faded away into real-space as he stood there and frowned. There was suddenly a level of raised voices erupting until the captain spoke over them with a clear and calm voice. "Calm now calm now, probably just a minor inconvenience that can be fixed with a little time, ill return to the bridge and see to the problem." He left for the Turbolift and entered it before keying in the bridge, something was wrong and he would makes sure everything was done in according to the situation.

Once on the bridge the status was clear, the ship was heading into the nearby planets gravity, apparently the hyperdrive failed and before they could correct the course the ship had come to close to the planets gravity, his pilots were working to try and pull the ship out of its decent and he had served on ships long enough to know when there was no chance of solving the problem. With that it took only a moment for him to key in an emergency code, his most important people would know the code that lay within the message he was about to announce. "It seems we are experiencing problems with the Hyperdrive, there is no need to worry as the danger is insignificant and should be no problem. Please do continue to enjoy yourself." His top men would already be on their way to the hanger and without another word he headed down to it himself. Once there he would get to the shuttle and take off, meanwhile the ship would continue on its path till it crashed on the surface below.

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"] @[member="Shakrin"]

Darth Naefas looked to the two forms in front of him and pointed to his right side and behind him. It was clear he meant his apprentice, though when he pointed there, it appeared that Naefas was treating him like a dog. And to Naefas, they were all dogs. None on the planet could match his power and he smiled at the thought. He was truly a god to these weak people.

"I don't care about your people. Do not speak of your primitives way." He said with disgust in his voice. "You will pledge your allegiance to me, or see your friend die a horrible death." The corners of his mouth almost raised in a smile, and they eventually did. The amusement was as obvious as the multiple suns of Tatooine. "It will be long, and painful. It would last for years, both of your deaths." The smile remained. "Pledge your allegiance to me, the both of you." He said with his hands clasped in front of him hidden within his long sleeves.

@[member="Zarran"] - @[member="Lilythe"] - @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

As Darth Naefas pointed toward him, Malik began to muster the force into both of his palms preparing some agonising display of torture for the women who lay idly on the white blanketed ground. His Master would inevitably sense the build up of the force around his apprentice, indicating to him that he was ready to begin on his command. These swine would kneel before his master, or face a degree of pain the likes of which they will never experience again. Although something pressed itself onto Malik's mind, a feeling of which he had never felt before, there was no pain but a lingering shiver that bit sharper than the icy wind that blew around them. Something was coming. Malik gently lifted his head to peer at the pale blue sky, revealing the better part of his face to the primitives for the first time. His gaze swept from one side to the next, but saw nothing however the presence still remained. "I sense a presence, my master. Much...stronger than these creatures." As he spoke he lowered his head and refocussed on the task before him, though keeping in mind the anomaly his senses had presented to him.

Arthur glanced between the two and tightened his grip on the blade before looking once at Lilythe and sighing, this would not end well, and soon he would need to do something to fix this, something he was fully prepared for. "First, is that a Ursin?" He smiled, it was a code Lilythe knew well and in a moment he turned and shifted into a offensive stance, taking no more than a moment to bolt forward with the light training in the force that he had received to bring up a wall of snow between them, obscuring their vision before bolting through it and striking at Malik, all he had to do was play distraction and once Lilythe was gone run himself, it was simple right? And oh, the apprentice made it all the easier by being distracted by something while he attacked. @[member="Zarran"] @[member="Darth Naefas"] @[member="Lilythe"]

There was something foul afoot. He could feel it steaming around him. Lowering the book, he glanced about, but couldn't place it amid the odor of stink that the ongoing scam offered. Was he imaging things? No, it is most certainly off. I never get these feelings unless I, or someone close to me, is in danger. Outside the stars winked back into existence. Yes, something was definitely going on, of that his suspicions were correct. He glanced about him, ignoring the reassurance of the crew and Captain, and saw curious panic on most patrons faces. Nobody was truly off the wall, though. That was good, and yet also bad. This was not a scheduled departure from hyperspace.

At first it took him a moment to see the pattern, but he watched as crew members slowly began slipping away. They were in trouble indeed. He rose from his seat and walked after one of the crew members. The man entered a lift, alone, and Shakrin joined him. The door immediately closed, and before the man could protest, he was silenced with a fist to the face. There was no love lost for those who served a con artist. True, Shakrin was also a con artist, but he was one of a different variety than those who crewed this ship. He conned for the good of the galaxy, not to line his pockets. It was unlikely that anyone would ever truly believe that if he told them, but that didn't make it any less true. Still, he made a point of not telling people that he was what he was. It made it easier for him to keep breathing.

The mans uniform was just the right size, he noted as he slipped it on, sliding his own clothes onto the other man. Slightly loose in the shoulders, but it could have been worse. At least he wouldn't look horribly out of place. This was a gamble, he knew, but it was a calculated risk. He was confident that he had the upper hand in most battles, and he knew his limitations. If he was correct, the crew was abandoning the passengers to their fate. That meant a smaller vessel. Smaller quarters favored hand to hand tactics, which were his specialty. He was only mildly worried.

Stepping out of the lift, he found others moving from another lift and into the hangar bay. He followed a few of them to a shuttle and climbed aboard. Nobody questioned him. Nobody seemed to really notice him. He was just another one of them, blending right in. Of course if the Captain took the time to really notice him, and see the book he carried, there would be trouble. In fact, Shakrin fully counted on it if the man boarded. Either way, he started preparing himself for trouble, slowing his breathing and allowing his eyes to take in his surroundings. He would be ready if his training was needed.

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] @[member="Eldoc Quasat"]

Carliah Dakrone

Walking the Path to Redemption
She did as was expected, bolted and used her own training to bring up another cloud of snow obscuring which distance she ran for, and bolted at a speed that even without augmentation was only possible due to her experience on the planet, two foot high snows were after all very annoying to run in if you never experience such but she did so on a normal basis so it was simple for her to move across to the treeline not far away. She would continue on until she reached the second row of trees before pressing her back against one to wait for Arthur to arrive with her as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom