Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public A Green Bean's celebration [Friends or Invite!]

"With the feeling of guilt deep down in its gut...the drexl's small brained brewed a plan involving its butt..."

Aeryn jiggled as the book reached her favourite part. She was getting heavy.

"Peasants!" Aurra repeated cheerfully.

Makko fell into silence. He tried to squeeze his lips shut using his teeth, but he couldn't stop the mirth from creasing his brow.

"Read!" demanded Aeryn.

"I'm sorry," Makko said. He had raised his voice enough that he could speak directly to Cora whilst pretending to talk to Aeryn. "It just seems that Miss von Ascania has been teaching your sister some new words."

Makko glanced up at Cora and - for this first time in a very long while - he looked at her with joy, pure and unburdened by any other feelings. He was, however, quick to use the big colourful book to hide himself.

"Right where were we..."

"Poo!"

"Of course. Ahem. Like a poop-powered rocket the drexl flew...."

image2.jpg

Makko finished the story and stood up, lifting Aeryn with him. She looked at something sticky on her hand before deciding that the best thing to do with it was to wipe in on Makko's coat. He sighed. Nearly an hour choosing what to wear and now he had some miscellaneous toddler ick on his chest.

"Oh lovely. Thank you. Come on, they're doing presents and the cake. Make sure you only take one slice or your sister might call you a peasant."

Last edited:
Katherine smiled as she watched what she assumed was the tail end of Shan dashing around to meet and greet everyone. She didn’t hesitate to return the hug, relieved she hadn’t ended up being late. “Good good, I wouldn’t want to have missed this.” The Padawan laughed at Shan’s comment, of course he’d say something as cheesy as that. “It’s good to see you’re doing well, Shan.

Much like how the Nobles looked after their Padawans like family, the Padawans themselves did the same for one another.

She stepped aside and simply watched as her fellow Padawan continued his trek around to speak with everyone. It gave her a moment to look around, to take a headcount of who had shown up.

There was Cora who was having some fun with Aurra and balloons. Silas was speaking with Adam, and it seemed to be Aeryn trying to grab Makko’s attention.

Force, the triplets are already growing up fast.

Colette, Saria, Braze and Connel. All familiar faces, whether she had interacted with, or just seen them in passing at the Temple. It was nice to see so many gathered to celebrate Shan’s birthday, especially with all the conflict going on in the galaxy right now.

Katherine blinked when she heard Shan speak, breaking her free of her musings. “Of course, hopefully you like what I got.” There was some degree of nerves that bubbled up within the winged Padawan. After all, this was the first time she had designed something that wasn’t for herself.

She walked over and placed her small present down amongst the others, before stepping away and taking a spot to watch the eventual unwrapping.

That was when she was greeted by one of the albeit less familiar faces. Another Mirialan, one who was often seen adorned in a blue headscarf. Katherine immediately matched her warm smile with one of her own.

It’s nice to meet you, Saria. I’m Katherine.

Objective: Catch up with everyone
Tags: Shan Pavond Shan Pavond / Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania / Valery Noble Valery Noble / Colette Colette
div1.png

"Same goes to you Cora, it has been a long time" he said with a warm smile back to the exiled princess. It had been a while since they both went into the underworld and foiled some shady activity, maybe soon they'd have to join forces once more when the time was right. For now, he'd have to settle with helping her with the balloon war that had been raging since he arrived at the party.

"How is your training? has Valery and Kahlil been putting you through your paces?"

Lightly heading the balloon back in Aurra's direction he released a small chuckle "She may have won the battle, but the war has only just begun" the knight said before sticking his tongue out at the triplet in a silly manner to make her laugh. Looking back to Cora, he lightly nodded in agreement "Sure, we don't want to have the birthday boy waiting" Silas said, a louder laugh escaping his lips when the triplet said peasants.

"Wow, you really are rubbing in that win" he joked with a scratch of his chin. She clearly didn't mean it, but he couldn't help but find the funny side.

In the meantime, behind Silas Adam had been getting increasingly frustrated after losing his concentration. Hitting a symbol with the plastic drumstick as hard as he could the boy had finally lost his patience "Mmphhh!" raising his hand up in annoyance he chucked the drumstick from a close distance into the back of Silas. Instantly regretting the decision, Adam gulped and watched the knight slowly turn around to look down at him. At that moment, it didn't take long for him to try and escape the consequences of his actions.

Seeing him turn and run as fast as his little legs could take him, Silas smirked at Cora "Give me one moment please" he said politely before slowly walking after the little drummer who was trying to keep away from Silas at all costs "Oh, you're in for it now!"

"Ahhhhhh eeeeeeeeeh!"

We will either find a way, or make one.
I learned from my mother and father, but I am not them!
jedi_master_male___concept_design_by_ron_faure_dao0fwq-414w-2x.jpg

[Any text in brackets signifies comm-link usage and not face to face conversation]
SECTOR: Masters Noble's house
MISSION: Get out of my comfort zone and have fun at a birthday party
TAGS: Shan Pavond Shan Pavond / Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania / Katherine Holt Katherine Holt / Colette Colette / Valery Noble Valery Noble / Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble / Makko Vyres Makko Vyres / Braze Braze / Lily Decoria Lily Decoria / Ko Vuto Ko Vuto / Saria Rae Saria Rae

Still looking around the place as he walked in and nodding to several of the other guests, Connell recognized many of them but he did not approach. He did not want to intrude on their conversations (and he was still being ridiculously shy) so after putting Shan's gift (The hooded leather jacket) with the others on the table, he looked around for each of the Noble Children. Then he saw Valery.

Master Noble. Thank you for your hospitality. I would be doing my upbringing a disservice if I did not bring the gracious hosts a gift. Offering the bottle of 20 year old Corellian wine… wait… wine? This was supposed to be ale… ohhhh Mother… you crafty woman… he dropped the bag of children's gifts on the floor. Pulling them out one by one, it was becoming which stuffed likeness belonged to which child. Then he pulled out the digital diary.

Just in case your oldest is a little too old for them, I figure you can set up her account so that you can keep tabs on her if you need to. Connell had no experience around kids, he didn't know.

Handing out gifts to the hosts and their kids.

Niv Hani
div-orange.png
Outfit: Wedding Ring
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Colette Colette Shan Pavond Shan Pavond Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor

Even as Colette threateningly lowered herself down to her knees, Vera looked at her with a smile of pure innocence. Only after her shoulder was squeezed, and Colette had told her to shut up, she blinked. Her lips parted to commit murder once more, but Aris' voice cut her off and added some much-needed fuel to the fire she had already started.

Vera blinked, looked at him and then back at Colette. "Ohhh, I get it," Vera said with an annoying little smile. "You haven't told him yet that you like him! You should!" she encouraged but that grin on her face said it all — she knew exactly what she was doing. Aris then reached for her hand to pull her away, and Vera was more than happy to follow him.

"I think we should run to Mom," she whispered to him really quickly while she tried to nudge him along. "She's angryyy."

Valery just looked at her husband and raised an eyebrow, "He doesn't make problems? Really? Last I remember, he happily joined Vera in their game of Fruit Jedi in the backyard." Every fruit and vegetable in the house had been cut up by the two Nobles messing around with Seszil.

Every. Single. One.

"I think they just killed Colette for liking Shan," Valery then said with a smirk while she looked into their home. "I know Colette — That awkwardness is there for a reason. I was like that too back when we were camping at the waterfall, huh? Until we..." she waggled her eyebrows up and down once with quite the grin.

Good memories.

The arrival of Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor drew her attention away from Noble shenanigans, and she offered the young man quite a warm smile. "Oh these are all so lovely, thank you!" Valery held out one bottle of wine towards her husband and smiled. "For our fancy dinner tomorrow, maybe."

Shan Pavond Shan Pavond / Valery Noble Valery Noble / Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

That glare rose from Vera to Aris. People often said that angry people shot lasers from their eyes, but this was nothing like that. This was what very well could have been two wide open gates into hell itself. She positively wanted to jump both of these brats to deflate their pompous egos as they kept prodding and prodding her into—

"Are you… two okay?" Shan asked. "I was gonna ask if you wanted to come and help me open some of my presents?"

"Of course!" Colette chimed up and shifted from kneeling in front of the now-escaping child to standing in front of Shan properly. "I mean, that's your thing to do, but I can… Hold the paper or something."

She fired a look off towards Valery. They locked eyes for a moment before Colette glared at her too before she followed behind Shan towards the table with gifts. This whole thing was stupid, everyone was being incredibly stupid focusing on her instead of Shan. Especially when all Colette wanted to do was run away and hide.

"I… didn't get you anything." Colette admitted. "I mean, you clearly don't need it from the amount you already have."

"Right? I think so."

It’s good to see you’re doing well, Shan.
If only Katherine knew how Shan was actually doing. This party was a good way of cheering him up, though it wasn't going to last for long. He'd need to figure out how to deal with his own problems before then...but this was at least a good repreval for his feelings. He was grateful for each and everyone of them for being here, even though he wouldn't admit it. It would be too much of a bother for him to actually admit any of that. Even with all of the people arriving, Shan still thought a lot of what he did was a problem for them, or a burden.

"You haven't told him yet that you like him! You should!"

"What? I know Colette likes me." Shan said rather matter of factly. He was oblivious to what Vera actually meant. He just watched the pair of kids head off to the other side of the room, turning his attention back over towards Colette Colette , stepping over towards her with a small smile on his face and tried to give her a less awkward hug, since the padawan did seem somewhat...tense for lack of a better term. Something felt wrong about it. But he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

It didn't matter eitherway, as the oblivious guy Shan was, grabbed Colette by the hand and pulled her off in the direction of the gifts. "You did get me something though Colette, something important. You showed up." The Mirialan glanced back at her, giving a thumbs up with his free hand. "After all. You're my friend. That's more important than any gift. It's not the amount of gifts that matter to me. It's the people who showed up." And nearly everyone important to him had shown up. There was one or two people he wanted to show up...but they couldn't.

Instead he glanced at the little array of presents he had, rubbing his chin as he tried to figure out which one to hand to Colette to well...open for him. "If you have to give me anything, give me your hands. Open this for me. There's too much for me to open by myself." With that, Colette was handed the little necklace gift that Katherine Holt Katherine Holt had given Shan, whilst he got ready to open another one. Ripping open the packaging to reveal... Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor 's jacket! A little grin spreading across Shan's face, as he practically threw his old one straight onto the ground, and threw the new one on to see how it felt.

It’s nice to meet you, Saria. I’m Katherine.

"Katherine is a lovely name."

Step one was done. Saria smiled, perhaps a bit proudly. That had gone well. They just needed a similar point to continue conversating on...

"So, you're one of Shan's peers, yes?" she noted. "I deduce you've known him for some time longer. I must admit that our friendship is a recent development after a diplomatic mission gone awry. I never would have figured that he had such a vast network of connections... It seem's I've spent far too much of my time in study."

She was a little jealous, perhaps, that she had spent so much time in her studies and hadn't made such a network herself. While she certainly didn't think about interaction often, she very much needed friends as a social being. Isolation was not something that could be tolerated forever, even by the least social people in the galaxy. To that end Saria was actually rather excited to begin making friends at the party.

"You haven't told him yet that you like him! You should!"

"What? I know Colette likes me."

"Oh dear," Saria remarked with a snicker. "I believe the gesture went over his head."

Poor Shan. He was far too smart for his own good. Saria was the same, really. She knew how easy it was to be so certain about something that a detail was very easily lost on an individual. She wasn't going to tease, at least not now. That could wait for when it would be far more appropriate. After all, it would be increadibly ill-spirited to do so in front of his friends.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Why would she be angry? We're only telling the truth, aren't we?"

Aris tilted his head as he followed after Vera, though did look back to watch the failed interaction between Shan and Colette. He'd feel bad for her, if he actually understood what he was feeling bad for. Right now he just felt like laughing. They'd figure it out, probably.

Kahlil himself chuckled as he nodded in agreement with Valery. For a brief moment, at least. His eyes widened as he glanced up from the cake to watch Collette and Shan before he cleared his throat. ".. We're not leaving them alone, correct?"

Shan Pavond Shan Pavond | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Colette Colette

"Presents. With an r sound." She corrected quickly, half-heartedly glaring at Makko from the corners of her eyes. "Presents. Presents."

"Peasants!" Aurra cheered, clearly more interested in how red Cora's face could get rather than the correct pronunciation.

Cora shook her head and turned back to Silas. "Oh, it's been…" She paused, searching for the right word. Her path as a Jedi hadn't been linear, but rather a zigzag. "Progressing. Yes, I have been progressing lately-"

Now it was her turn to try and suppress her laughter. With a hand pressed over her mouth and eyes creasing in mirth, she waved Silas off with an of course gesture as he went to have words with Adam.

Taking Aurra's hand, she walked the little girl over to the present table where Shan was unwrapping his gifts. The triplet wandered over to her sister, pulling Cora's attention over to Makko.

"You've got something, right here." She gestured vaguely over her abdomen, a smug spark dancing in her eyes. Cora knew how much Makko liked clothes and how much time he put into cultivating his style.

Makko Vyres Makko Vyres Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

Niv Hani
div-orange.png
Outfit: Wedding Ring
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

"We are, but sometimes people don't like hearing the truth," Vera said with one last stupid grin in Colette Colette 's direction while she hurried away with her brother. It was time for Shan to open gifts, so she wanted to just watch and maybe help out with snacks. Or, well, get some snackies for herself as well.

"I got him a plushie," Vera said with with a warm smile. She didn't really know for sure if Shan would like it, but everybody liked plushies, right? She really hoped he'd like the Bantha plushie she picked out because it was extre fluffy. She had even added a drawing of him and her father training together too!

Valery meanwhile turned to Kahlil and perked a brow, "Don't be so shocked, babe. They're too young to do... you know. Besides, they're not exactly the same as we were back then. They're just awkward kids who don't understand their feelings too well just yet." She then blinked and rubbed the back of her neck. "Well, I think Colette does know, sort of, but Shan seems a bit oblivious huh?" she chuckled and poked his side.

"We should let them spend time alone too, if they want. Don't be too protective~" she teased with a smug grin.

Last edited:
Shan Pavond Shan Pavond Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Valery Noble Valery Noble Katherine Holt Katherine Holt

Didn't feel right to open something that wasn't hers, especially when it wasn't really meant for her. The value of the gift was meant for Shan more than her, someone put thought into it based on their relationship with one another. Colette lacked the understanding. As such she looked over at Katherine and gave her a nod to sort of acknowledge that this was her gift, and that yes, this felt wrong.

At least unwrapping the present was a quick reprieve from other feelings. Guilt was preferable over anxiety any day. Well, not really, but in this very instance it most certainly was. Colette tucked her hair behind her ear, bit her tongue, and extended the box that contained the necklace (as Colette assumed it was) over towards Shan.

"It's from, uh, Katherine. Holt." She said and cleared her throat. "There is no other, uh… Holt, or Katherine, here."

Oh god, why was she even up here? Colette was grateful that all these friends of Shan's were here, but in this very moment she most certainly didn't quite know what to do with herself. To her it felt a bit like being a guest to a dinner party. Hosted by cannibals. And she was the main course. And they ate with their eyeballs.

All those looks. All those stares…

"A lot of people here for you, huh?" Colette chuckled. It wasn't funny at all. "Must feel good to know you're lov- liked like that, you know?"

"Peasants!" Aurra cheered, clearly more interested in how red Cora's face could get rather than the correct pronunciation.

Makko went from amused to seriously struggling to contain outright laughter. He balled one hand into a fist and pressed it firmly to his mouth. It couldn't hide the shake that lifted from his belly to his shoulders and back down again.

He didn't know if he was simply a touch delerious after the last week of exhausting mood swings, but he enjoyed the warm light of joy.

There was something a little awkward going on between Colette and Shan. Makko was too astute as an empath to miss it. Shan seemed to have asked her to open his presents with him which was an interesting move. He wished he knew Shan well enough to talk to him about it. He'd been awkward enough over deciding between a handshake and a hug, they were not at a 'relationship advice' level of knowing one another.

"You've got something, right here." She gestured vaguely over her abdomen, a smug spark dancing in her eyes.

That wiped the smirk from his face in short order. His faux expression of hurt quickly became a smile and a roll of his eyes.

"I don't even know what it is," he whispered before grimacing. He looked down to see that something had quickly become crusty on his coat.

"Achoo," went Aeryn. Makko looked down to see her investigating what she had sneezed onto her hand. It turned out to be a short-lived mystery.

Makko dropped to a knee.

"Why don't you show Cora what you have there?" he told Aeryn.

"...There's peasants at my party? But this is the noble household! How shameful." Shan broke out into a small smirk, glancing over in the direction of Cora. He had tried to do his best impression of what he thought nobles were like...or at least the stereotype. Cora was somewhat proving the stereotype wrong. But only slightly. She was still somewhat annoying, but that was one of the things that Shan always liked about her. Though he tilted his head as Shan went to open the present from Cora and saw a bunch of...tea leaves The Mirialan gave...a small smile at the sight of the tea. He wasn't much of a tea drinker anyway, but he was grateful for the thought at least. It's not like Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania had plenty of money to get him a gift...and he wasn't that greedy. No. No. Not at all. "Erh...Thank you Cora. For the...hot water taste...things." He knew what tea was. Somewhat. He knew it was a hot drink. That used leaves. At least it wasn't hot bean water.

Shan glanced over towards Colette when she held out the necklace however tilting his head for a moment. Jewellery as a present? Wasn't Jewellery mostly given to people you were close to or fond of? His mother used to give his father rings all the time...Did that mean Katherine?...No. No. He was thinking too much into this. There wasn't anyone who liked him like that. He was clearly observant enough that he'd notice if someone was acting all weird around him. His empathy was far too strong to miss something like that!

...Now. He just needed to figure out why Colette seemed so weird. He thought she'd have been happier over being able to open one of his presents. In his eyes, the opening wasn't the important part. It was what was inside. She mentioned something about there being a lot of people here, and Shan shrugged his shoulders. There was also something strange about her slip up with her words but he dismissed that quite quickly. "I suppose there's a few. You know most of them though. I think. You know Katherine. Cora. I think you know Makko? Braze is over there. Oh, you should meet Saria as well. I think you'd love her. She's great." A wide grin spread across his face at that. This was working more and more at giving Shan a good mood. Either way, he put his hand onto Colette's shoulder. "Don't worry though. I'll be sure to try and host some kind of birthday like this for you. You deserve to see how many people you're important to."

With that said and done, Shan moved over towards the next box, this one being from Vera as he delicately pulled the wrapping open. Shan wasn't the kind of person to just tear it all up. He liked to collect the wrapping paper. And inside of it was...a Bantha plushie! The Mirialan's grin grew wider, as he yanked the plushie out and held it up into the air. "...It's so fluffy!" He shook the plushie around the air, chuckling away to himself before looking back around the room. Colette wasn't wrong when she said there was a lot of people here...Of course, he was still missing some people. Like a certain Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

Valery Noble Valery Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Makko Vyres Makko Vyres Colette Colette Katherine Holt Katherine Holt Saria Rae Saria Rae

Z9U36lL.png

Previously

Ko was aware of the party that was planned for his fellow padawan. To be hosted at the Noble estate. He spent some time thinking of a gift for the green teen. Despite him being in the shared demographic of “young men between the ages of 18 to 25” he wasn’t too sure what the mindful Mirialan padawan would enjoy. Ko had some faith though that he’d have a good idea in mind, and that he had plenty of time.

He didn’t however…

Present

Ko had assumed he had more time than he actually did for Shan’s birthday. But he had his dates messed up and since he’d lost his sight it made telling the time a little less easy as well. Currently he was deep in study within the Temple’s library. Piecing together the dates of certain galactic events.

One of which happened to be the same date as Shan’s birthday. That was an interesting coincidence. Funny enough, that was the same day as today… A tsunami of dread suddenly filled Ko’s mind and soul as the realization of his mistake. Ko suddenly shot up from where he was to rush out of the library. Cursing himself for being such a fool and not managing his time properly.

His mind raced with any ideas he could manage to get as a gift for the 18 year old geen lad. If he even could get anything. He already knew that he was fairly late, things had already started surly. This seemed to be just another addition to his growing tardiness streak. But to Ko, this took the cake.

Soon enough the panicked and rushed Kel Dor exited the temple and managed to charter a quick ride to the Noble Estate, giving the taxi droid the address. Fortunately he didn’t need to navigate there himself, or else I'd surely end up in the lower levels halfway across the planet. If his prior navigational failures were anything to go by.

Eventually after a zippy ride to the Shield and Sword’s home. Although the setting was unfamiliar to Ko, the presences he felt in The Force were anything but unfamiliar. Taking some deep breaths as he approached the front door he tried to regain his composure and not enter the party-in-progress with such an obvious stench of embarrassment around him. Ko gave the door three gentle knocks to announce his late arrival before finally stepping inside. “Hey folks, my sincerest apologies for my tardiness…” He said to no one specifically. Just to address everyone there.

Tags: Shan Pavond Shan Pavond | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania | Colette Colette | Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania | Makko Vyres Makko Vyres | Braze Braze | Katherine Holt Katherine Holt | Saria Rae Saria Rae

Cora smiled faintly back at Shan Pavond Shan Pavond . Like any guest did when someone opened their gift, she watched closely for his reaction. Perhaps it wasn't what the Mirialian had expected, but the blonde wanted to share something that she enjoyed with her friend. "Tea from Ukatis, my favorite blend." She supplied with a brief dip of her head to the birthday boy thanked her; he was nothing if not gracious. "There is a small tea set, as well. Also from my home." It hadn't been a stretch to afford, not with the Lady Velvet royalties keeping her quietly comfortable.

She raised a brow when Shan's hand landed on Colette Colette ’s shoulder. Where had that come from? It was good to see them getting along, and Shan's gentle personality was a nice foil to Colette's brashness.

Aurra's eyes grew wide as Shan waved around a plushie. At the same time, Aeryn sneezed into her hand and Cora winced as Makko Vyres Makko Vyres urged the toddler to show Cora what she had.

The triplet's wide grin and goopy hand was met swiftly with a napkin. "Don't you listen to Makko, Aeryn." Cora informed the girl as she wiped the snot from her little hand. "He hasn't good manners."

She wouldn't glare at him - not with the children around - but he'd feel her subtle irritation. It didn't run deep at all, and a part of her was glad that they could antagonize one another again. It felt strangely normal.

As Ko Vuto Ko Vuto arrived, Cora gave him a cursory wave with the snot rag in her hand.

Last edited:

Objective: Catch up with everyone
Tags: Shan Pavond Shan Pavond / Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania / Valery Noble Valery Noble / Colette Colette / Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble
div1.png

After a short period of chasing the little brat around Silas finally managed to catch him. Holding Adam by the ankles, he appeared from another room with the triplet upside down and wiggling "Mommmmmmmmyyyy!" he said half out of fright and laughter. Silas wouldn't hurt him by any stretch of the imagination, but being upside down at a high would pretty much scare anyone.

"You finished being grumpy now?" he said with a short giggle, one of which was replied with a fast nod from the youngster's head "Perfect, now be good and go watch the birthday boy open his presents" the knight commanded after he had carefully lowered him back to the floor. Getting up with a grumble, Adam stuck his tongue out before heading in the direction of his parents "Just like his mother..." he muttered to himself with a roll of his eyes. These Nobles were going to be the end of him one day.

Looking across the room while witnessing the presents being opened, he glared over to Valery and Kahlil and gave them both a wave. How those two kept up with the energy of those triplets is anyone's guess, let alone hold a party for one of their padawans.

<"You two have got the birthday boy a cake right?">

"He hasn't good manners."

He was reminded, watching Cora, that she had seven younger siblings. It was nice to be here. Far from any danger, celebrating something as simple as a birthday. To throw out the odd silly barb, knowing they would not catch anything that could hurt.

They couldn't go back to how everything had been. Makko had felt like a sword on the blacksmiths anvil since that party. As if someone had decided that the only way to shape him was to hammer relentlessly.

Others had been through worse. He was reminded that Cora had been motivated to protect her people and in particular, her siblings. Makko was tired of being tired. He was fed up of pining for a past that had been and gone, instead of building a future he wanted to live in.

These were all good people. Against the odds, he had become a Jedi Knight.

"You know," he said quietly to Cora. He didn't want to interrupt the main event. "He also hasn't watched season three of Uptown Manor. You know...if you wanted to catch up..."

Kahlil_Div2.png

<Currently finishing it up.>

Kahlil glanced briefly towards where Silas was as he continued to put the finishing touches on the cake he'd made for Shan. Just a couple last swirls of frosting to complete the design. "Valery, they're both adults. And you know how you were at their age." A rather serious expression had taken over as Kahlil looked to his wife. All those stories she had. "The last thing they need is to end up with a kid of their own while they're still figuring out themselves. That's all I'm worried about; though."

He glanced towards Shan, stifling a chuckle.

"You're right. I doubt anything is going to happen if Shan stays that clueless."

"People need the truth." Aris frowned, glancing back towards Colette and Shan. They'd have to figure it out at some point. Then he blinked, glancing back to Vera. Tilted his head. "We were supposed to get him a gift?"

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Colette Colette | Shan Pavond Shan Pavond | Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom