Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Good Day to Die Hard [Republic Invasion of Balmorra]

Six-O

S
Objective: (PvP, hopefully) Repel Republic and Secure the Scrapyard for the One Sith
Allies: One Sith
Enemies: The Republic | Anyone looking for a duel
Equipment: All on-board profile weaponry. E-11 Blaster Rifle, SWE/2 Sonic Rifle, DT-57 Blaster Pistols, "Butcher" Vibroblade
Status of Equipment: Throwing Flachettes (x2), Concussion Grenade Launcher (Disabled), Flamethrower (70% fuel capacity), SWE/2 Sonic Rifle (Full, 0 Power Packs, 0 Acoustic Coils), DT-57 Blaster Pistols (2 Power Packs, 2 Gas Cartridges), E-11 Blaster Rifle (1 Power Pack, 1 Gas Cartridge)
Status of Chassis: Blaster Scoring and Armor Penetration in chest, Damage to Left Leg (Retains 60.3% Mobility)

[Youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc2BXCEeJMg[/youtube]

At the end of a shattered stretch of wall, the Droid, some random Sith Lackey and three of his primate brethren shouldered up against it's cracked and splintered surface. Clutching his hand around a grenade he had retrieved from a bandoleer that hung loosely from his frame, Six-O could hear the dirt and grime crunch between his mechanical joints. With a transient pause in their progression, the droid bowed from the corner, lobbing a grenade with a calculated crescent in it's pitch.

A thump yawned with magnificent vibration, spilling bisque dust and grey plaster from the wall on to Sith Soldiers. Holding his Blaster Rifle steady, Six-O strode forward in to the smoke. His throw had produced four casualties, their bodies punctured with wide, blood oozing gaps. Behind the droid the Sith quickly fell in.

"Behind the Droid, let's go!" One of the inferiors cried, "Use it for cover!" typical organic.

They fell in with haste, tucking their soft, fragile bodies as neatly as they could behind their mobile shield. The first in line going as far as to prop his weapon on to Six-O's right shoulder. It was by mere fortuitous grace that the One Sith were paying very well for experienced Mercenary Collaborators -- it was perhaps the only thing that kept these biologicals from meeting an early death.

A volley of red beams snarled down the alley as they stepped over the grenade cooked Republic corpses, they missed widely. Six-O returned contact immediately, gliding a line of blaster fire through the heavy gloom. Sith Soldier -- using the Droids shoulder for accuracy support as they moved forward -- did the same, mirroring Six-O shot for shot. Emerging from the cloud at the opposite end of the alley, they had entered a scrap yard of some measure. Large stores of discarded metal wastes, and junk of all nature rest in messy piles.

Down the parallel, more teams of the Sith emerged then vanished behind the mountains of dreck.

Six-O continued, they knew the Invaders were holed up in this area somewhere, offering support to their assault teams that waged illustrious battle inside the Arms Factory.

Negotiating the chain of Sith in a Western cut through a series of scrap heaps, stacked, unctuous bogie frames, and ground littered with busted axle shafts. The junkyard forest opened out in to a larger Refinery area. Speeder trucks with massive storage container trailers rest lifeless. Forward more, the droid filed them through and between rows of track-work and dormant caisson carts baring hazardously heavy loads within their carriage drums.

Here, as they swiftly worked over a greasy coupling assembly, the Republic began to drub their position with an intense crossfire. The Sith broke position, dropping in to cover immediately. IGa-60 flicked bolts from his own blaster back, rapidly formulating which angle the position of the shooters was weakest from.

A red beam struck his left shoulder, scorching the filth tarnished metal, but the shot did not penetrate his armor plating. A torrent of focused fire excavated the gravel and stone beneath him. Bolts and slugs ricocheting with snapping pings as they bounced from rock and metal. A stray shot severed a support brace of a wagon near the droid, the burdensome contents of it's deep cart belly bulged against the weakened side, popping what portion of the brace that had been valiantly holding strong with a choral clang of such melodic frenzy one of the soldiers could help little but to cry out.

"Get small!" He howled wildly.

But spiraling missile struck Six-O violently, the length of it's impact clanking across his droid frame from the left knee all the way across his chest, and directly in to his face. The clash had been so titanic, IGa-60 was left rolling through the air. Coming to a forceful stop against the Coupling Assembly they had just crossed over.

His view-screen flickered and flashed, data unable to process for several moments after the jolt. By the time the system lag sorted, The Sith were moving on, unaffected that a droid had just taken such an impact, they had a mission to accomplish.

A retch of sparks blossomed from the orbit of one right optic, though his cranial plating had absorbed much of the blow, and protected the important internal structures of his system. The visual hardware device that rested in the socket was destroyed from the crushing impact. Worse yet, as Six-O attempted to return to his feet, the motor joints of his left knee ground and growled, whirring endlessly until smoke began to swell. A functionary report quickly revealed permanent damage to the limb. It now obtained a less than fully optimal 60.3% range of motion.

The grenade bandoleer had been torn from his frame, a stock analysis revealed only three throwing flachettes remained in his chest cage. From the ground he could see the armored legs of Republic dogs rapidly rounding the flank. Louder the busted joint howled with discontent as the droid forced himself fully upright. More firing, as vehement as it was thick, stung out all across the Refinery. The Sith Soldiers answering in kind as they scurried through the load yard.

One of the men, nearest Six-O, writhed violently. It's arms folding over chest and clutching the insignificant skull that sat upon it's shoulders, blaster bolts trudging through his thin, fleshy body -- dozens of them. He was dead before hitting the ground.

The droid, rapidly calculating a new formula to account for the change in combat performance hastily returned to work. Thuuk the chest feed of his throwing flachettes groaned, disgorging the spherical weapon in to his droid hand. Computer precision guided his arm in the perfect heave, propelling the grenade with chilling accuracy unto the flanking Republic troops. Reveling in the pop of it's deadly explosion, he gazed, view screens flickering once more as the organics were rend to fleshy ribbons from the rain of shrapnel.

His E-11 was retrieved from the ground, and he began to wade with limp in his march further in to the conflict.

From his vocoder, the music played.

It's like a dream, no end and no beginning. You're here with me, it's like a dream.

Thus they would die. Unless a Jedi General felt need to come end the carnage?

Objective: PVP
Allies: [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Vrag"]
Enemies: [member="Mantic Dorn"]
Gear: Dark Armor, Sessile Trio-staff, The Blade of the Satvas, Lightsaber

The sentient creature that made up one tentacle of Sage's Sessile Trio-staff was a wily beast, a majestic predator in its own right, and not foolish enough to get stuck in a pile of Vrag's Blorash Jelly. These creatures were used to the urgent symphony of battle, and the finest tuning of the various instruments that were Yuuzhan Vong technology. With their keen senses, the beasts could even smell the distinctly pungent odor as the living substance was launched at their foe. While it might have looked to the Jedi like the creature was stuck to his leg, the amphistaff did indeed pull itself away before the jelly could consume it. Enraged at the painful lightsaber beating, Sage's three serpentine weapons sprayed a geyser of poison towards their face of their foe, who was grappling with the sticky, gelatinous blob, aiming again for the eyes. Hissing in unison, they recoiled back from the angry plasma blade.

As his opponent reached upwards, Sage's brown eyes narrowed. When the single grenade exploded overhead, it was a very obvious tell. Using the Force to enhance his speed, the wide-eyed Sith Lord began to back-peddle away from the stuck Jedi until he was clear. Sage might have had a death wish sometimes, but he wasn't about to take a grenade bath.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce3xOgg9mtk

Objective: Ground PvP
Allies: [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Sage Bane"] | [member="Eralam"] | [member="Khallesh"] | [member="Darth Vornskr"] | [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] | OS
Enemies: [member="Mantic Dorn"] | [member="Minna"] | [member="Kiyron"] | [member="Aston Jacobs"] | [member="Krest"] | GR
Equipment:

A number of things goes through mind of a warrior when they see grenades falling through the air. Usually it can be summed up very accurately by the evergreen expression kark me — or something that equals the sentiment — and it is almost invariably sure to be among the thoughts that said warrior entertains in those moments.

The difference between a veteran warrior and a new one, then, lies in the rest of the thoughts. Certainly, even the Hand of the Dark Lord had the phrase on her tongue as the kneeling Jedi snapped his hand forward to yank the grenades out of the crates stacked high up on the shelves.

But it didn't stop there.

Her chitin boots found ample purchase against the floor of the factory as the Sith twisted her hips and darted in the opposite direction, thumbing the switch of her lightsaber as she pulled it back in from the incomplete downward slash to extinguish the hungry red blade. The first explosion went off soundly not a second after, and Vrag felt the heat lick at her heels and back as the force of the expanding gas gave her a graceless push that sent her half-running, half-flying across the last stretch separating her from her mandalorian ally.

There was another layer of difference between a veteran warrior and a commander, and it was knowing intimately who the cogs of the warmachine were, and what they were good at. Without that knowledge, Vrag would never be able to direct armies in fruitful conquest, and after years of doing just that, the practice had become second nature to the woman. When she went to battle, she went knowing exactly who she was fighting with.

And so she would spit the order into her oggzil, hastily, as the blast sent her along. "Lock him in!"

She would come down in an awkward combat roll over her armored right shoulder, teeth gnashing as she readied herself for what was to come. Vrag knew of the mandalorian's skillset, and knew that if she were to attempt that, she would surely fail and perish; the Force was her tool in precision and endurance, but never in such displays of power.

What she could offer, however, were her nigh-untouched reserves. There was something to be said about utilizing the blade more than the Force.

Objective: Countering [member="Commander Lusk"] - Hold the Canyon
Ground 2 (NPC/PVP)
Allies: The One Sith | [member="Adekos"] | [member="Yurzhoc Shai"] | [member="Isamu Baelor"]
Enemies: The Republic | [member="Ali Hadrix"] | [member="Commander Lusk"]
Personal Gear: Standard Sith Trooper Armor-X1 Series, Lightsaber,
Sonic blaster | Field Medical Kit | 4 x Ion grenades | Personal Shield

NPCs: Reserve Stormtrooper Battalion
AT-AT Walker Armor: 55% (Left Side Badly Damage) (Head Damage) [Holding Center]
Walker Combat Effectiveness 75%
Tie Fighters (22/24) Remaining [Hitting Flanks CAS]
AT-ST (4/4) Remaining [Flanking]
Storm Trooper Reserves (185/200) Remaining [Digging in Further]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1_XIKAYCzI​

Scrap makers while powerful weapons took time to move, to aim and were also sadly very vulnerable in the field, they tended to explode quite easily when receiving counter fire! Which is what was about to happen as everyone and his dog zeroed in on where the missiles were coming from, while the lighter armor and fighters flanked ahead of them.

Kylath

The setting up of the large launchers was relayed from the forward position of Kylath the second he spotted them, giving those they were aimed at chance to prepare, but sadly as he was soon to find out his own overseeing unit was spotted very quickly. A shot whizzed through the central hole of his position, and it was only his force ability that saved him at all. One of his squad did not have the young martial artists force adept’s reflexes, and ended up taking the shot in the chest for him. After that, they kept their head down! The Jedi Killers started to move back slowly toward the main lines as fire was exchanged around them, which through the chaos gave them a couple of hundred guns covering fire!

AT-AT
The only one mercy in this entire fight about being in a canyon, on a level downward from their enemy is that most of the walkers lower weakpoints were covered. The AT-AT still stuck out, and its quick firing turbo lasers started not picking people out but just blasting away at the largest concentrations of missile firers it could find, unfortunately for them all it needed to do was hit their launchers not even them! However unfortunately for it, it now had a volley of missiles inbound!

Blasting away with its fast firing turbo lasers some of the volley incinerated, because the blast radius of the missiles, while so useful against infantry, cascaded between some of them. The hulking great armored behemoth tried to turn to take the brunt of the first volley on the thicker side armor, which it did partially successfully thanks to the warning, but its turning head did take a couple of direct hits too. It lurched and shook, a smoking hole or two on its left side as it was penetrated, but the enemy had kept its distance, giving the armor a reprieve to turn its other side to them, very slowly but surely.

Infantry | AT-ST
The infantry were getting pounded from a superior force, no doubt. The smaller AT-ST’s decided to concentrate on those firing the missiles too, now having a location on them specifically, as did the larger ground blaster canon or explosive particle beam emplacements they were being given time to setup below, which hammered republic positions in response. The enemy might not be coming in to greet them which meant it was a ranged battle, and a slow one at that. They were digging in further, explosions hit their lines and trenches, but a large amount of the fire was concentrated on the armor or fighters for now, the sheer number of shots being exchanged both ways would likely see men on both sides being hit, but unfortunately for the sith they were firing up hill! And they had snipers hitting them, which believe me in a trench did nothing for the sith morale.

So the AT-ST’s charged…. covered by fire from the entrenching positions below, the smaller walkers made good speed and would become a growing threat as they tried to flank [member="Commander Lusk"] ’s position to split his fire.

Tie Fighters
The tie fighters fared better, they were told to break off from the heavy volley of missiles, and just climb, yet two of them didn’t make it, spinning out of control into the ground below. They were tin cans lets face it when engaging targets, but speed gave them the edge here evading missiles that the walker would never have, close air support was invaluable even if they were just fighters not bombers. Set to a harassing formation, eventually they began making runs at differing vectors and angles on the flanks to assist the AT-ST’s, making singular volleys less effective, by coming in at unexpected times. They did not risk straying into the middle of the enemy lines!

Combined arms was their balancing answer to the superior training and position of the ‘rebel’ forces.

"We have engaged the enemy." Kylath called out to Sith command.

Losses:
AT-AT Walker Armor: 55% (Left Side Badly Damage) (Head Damage)
Walker Combat Effectiveness 75%
Tie Fighters (22/24) Remaining
AT-ST (4/4) Remaining
Storm Trooper Reserves (185/200) Remaining

Gear: In signature (Grenades 2x Force Breakers, 2x EMP Grenades, 2x Anti-Force User Flash Bangs)
Objective: Fight somebody
Allies: [member="Eralam"] | [member="Vrag"] | [member="Sage Bane"]
Enemies: [member="Minna"] | [member="Krest"] | [member="Mantic Dorn"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHg9PJc1Nds​

The effort I had put into the Fire Storm couldn’t have been much if it had been instantly dissipated, but it had been some. The Red man redirected some of it back in my direction and I simply held up my right hand, the fire turning to smoke the energy flowing into me, fueling my abilities. He liked Fire, he could have ice.

Time slowed and I heard an explosion off to the side. My reactions aided passively by the talisman on my brow I turned and exaimined the Situation. What the Hell was that Jedi thinking? I could see Sage Bane bounding away and Vrag sprinting in my direction. She yelled a command, probably a better idea that what I had been thinking. I had been planning on saving me and her and wishing the rest the best of luck. Lock him in. That I could do.

I spun on my heels, bracing for what was to come. This would be a difficult feat but I project the Force in such a way that the Jedi and the explosives he sought to kill us all with were inside a bubble of solid Force. Shimmering with translucent blue energy called upon from the Force the bubble wouldn’t hold on my will alone. Not all of it anyway. I could feel what Vrag wanted. I lifted my left hand at her and red lightning tore through the air into her body, draining what energy I could take from her and granting me her reserves of strength.

The bubble solidified, strengthened by the totality of energy from an empowered master of the skill aided by boosts granted to me by the armor I had made, and the energy of yet a second lord.

And audible BOOM echoed from within the bubble and my vision went hazy, as though I was looking through a fog, my hears rang, and I stumbled forward. It was contained inside, but barely. I looked for where the Jedi had lain inside my bubble and turned my hands over, lifting a single finger from each fist. “I win Jedi.

I sought something to brace myself on before I fell over, every muscle aching.

Allies: [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Vrag"] | [member="Sage Bane"]
Enemies: [member="[/FONT][/SIZE]Minna"] | [member="Krest"] | [member="Mantic Dorn"]

https://youtu.be/RkT-aMgZvQI

Eralam wasn't sure what was going on at this point, as he was engulfed in a maelstrom.

For most beings, fire is a terrible thing. For a master of Absorb, fire is pretty and fun to touch.

As the flames seared the air around him, Eralam opened himself up fully to the Force and allowed the thermal energy to pour in. It was impossible to hold onto all of it, or even most of it. The effort would rip his soul apart and shatter the room as surely as if someone started popping off grenades.

Oh.

Kark.

The Iron Knight wasn't exactly sure what was going on, but he felt several of his allies surround an area with a Force barrier. Given that there was fire, and they were in a munitions factory, he figured it was a safe bet that they were trying to contain something before it got killed. So he too added his effort to the barrier, pouring in as much of the purloined thermal bloom as he possible could.

The energy flowed through him like water through a sieve, barely pausing long enough to be directed and shaped.

Whatever it was inside that bubble, it didn't seem likely that it would be coming out anytime soon.

Of course, the Shard was vulnerable during this little maneuver. All of his focus was on not becoming a puddle of slag on the floor. It was highly unlikely that anyone would be able to do much physically, as the air around him was hot enough to scorch unprotected durasteel, but you never knew.

Objective: Seize The Canyon (PvP/NPC Obj.)
Allies: Galactic Republic
Enemies: One Sith: [member=Isamu Baelor]

[member=Adekos]
[member=Yurzhoc Shai]
[member=Sinistra]
8 MAT-TE Assault Walkers
240 Republic Commandos
8 A-10 LAAT/i Gunships
8 A-10 LAAT/c Gunships
2 AA-CT3 Hovertanks
4 MAT-AP (Artillery Pod Walkers)
8 Mk-IV AWD (Automated Walker Droid)
(Anything else in the Republic/Imperial Factory arsenal may be used; to be found in the Republic Faction)

Full Suit Beskar-plated Armor, vac-sealed
--Maroon trimmed with grey
Verpine Assault Carbine (with underbarrel grenade launcher)
Verpine Shatter Pistol
Variable Grenades
--Incendiary
--Flash/Stun
--Smoke
--Ion
Durasteel Knife
Wristcomp
Personal Shield
Flamethrower
Wristrocket
Cable
Jump Pack

hqdefault.jpg
The flying Vong creatures were swiftly targeted for destruction. Their 500 meter distance meant nothing to weapon systems that had ranges nearing 10 kilometers. 5 of the MAT-TE's quickly dispatched quads of surface-to-air missiles from their launchers; 20 of the devices should have been sufficient to punch a hole in the Vong's biological radar.
The 2 MAT-TE's that had been clinging to the canyon wall found themselves in a short free fall as artillery fire tore away their footing. The two vehicles crashed onto flat ground some 15 meters down, smashing the leg joint of one of the vehicles and shearing off the front stabilizing leg of another and destroy its missile pod launcher. The two vehicles recovered, thankfully having landed on top of the rubble rather than amongst it. The pair limped forward along the flat ground on their tier of the canyon and began selecting targets. They focused their coupled fire upon one of the Phaedra Anti-Aircraft guns, dumping 10 rounds each of highly damaging armor piercing ion rounds into the crab-like vehicle.
Sensing officers within each walker began identifying firing positions within the canyon walls. The hidden caves in which the Sith were stacking some of their vehicles did indeed hide the heat signatures of their craft, but not the discrepancy in temperature given off by the surrounding rock itself. The entrances were showing cooler on thermal optics than the surrounding canyon walls, which were thicker and retained their heat longer.
Of course, the Sith tanks could only engage Republic forces within line of sight on opposite ends of the canyon, and even as the Republic began to encircle the Sith, nearing the cliff-sides that jutted up before them, they remained out of such sight. AT-AW rounds cursed at the Republic vehicles as they soared through the air, overshooting their targets and vanishing into the skies beyond. Glancing blows against several MAT-TE shields rocked the Commandos they contained.

Soon, the beetle-like walkers reached the canyon cliffs which only encompassed a 40º arc protecting the bell-end of the canyon, giving the Republic control of plenty of the space surrounding the Sith force in their fish-barrel below. The Sith hadn't seem to notice that the Republic was flanking them on both sides of the canyon, not just one. In response to the Sith fire, the Republic's MAT-TE's activated their climbing systems and turned themselves downward over the edges of the cliffs, their locations dispersed at 20º intervals around the Sith. At the same time their rear hatches dropped and hordes of Republic Commandos began jettisoning themselves from the innards of the MAT-TE's via jump packs. The massive beetles began clambering down the cliff-sides all around the Sith position, coordinating their targets, as Republic Commandos boiled down the walls of the canyon and inserted themselves into the Sith ranks. The majority of the Commandos struck for the Garrison, though entire platoons devoted themselves to infiltrating the ranks of Sith weapon emplacements with the goal of dismantling their crews and defending units. Their rifles were prepped and underbarrel grenade launchers armed, ready to ruin the dead space behind the Sith's firing positions.

As the Air Assault began, Ali Hadrix herself slapped her driver on the shoulder and wished her crew luck as she grabbed her Verpine Assault Rifle and popped open the hatch above her head. She took a quick peak before throwing it open, then climbed out and onto the MAT-TE's back, hanging from it and looking down into the canyon below. She hung at a 90º as the vehicle was already climbing down the cliff face, scanning the battlefield below.
“The Sith really boxed themselves in on this one,” Ali commented to her leaders via the commset. “They sure did. And now they're surrounded. Well done. By the way, watch out Commander, incoming ordnance.” Ali acknowledged the reply by doing something very stupid: She leapt.

1298849575_www.nevseoboi.com.ua_38.jpg

The 7 K-Wing's not hanging back to refresh their shields came roaring back over the canyon, dropping another payload of 14 T-33 Plasma Torpedoes to wash over the shields and defenses of the Sith below. 7 Conner Nets were dropped as well, exploding some 100 meters over the enemy emplacements and opening up to cover them in a blanket of ionized death. A strafe from the K-Wing's quad laser cannons would hopefully serve to suppress their attending crews and infantry.

In time with the airstrike, A-10 LAAT Gunships crept into sight around the edges of the canyon, rather than traveling down its open mouth. Their goal was to suppress the enemy firing emplacements while the MAT-TE's clambered down the cliffs. The Gunships focused their fire on enemy AA guns and artillery, 2 of them each working together to tackle a Croesus and Lohengrin each (targeting 4 Croesus and 4 Lohengrin's total). Composite Beam Laser Turrets focused their 4 green individual weapons into single targets, working towards sapping the shields of artillery and anti-air weaponry. Mass Drive turret launchers dumped pairs of missiles into the Garrison as well, whilst Heavy Repeating Cannon fire targeted infantry attending it. After each volley of fire, the Gunships retreated back out of line of sight of the AA Gun emplacements, shifted position left or right, and would shoot back forward into firing line.

To combat the 4 previously hidden AT-AW's, 4 of the Republic's MAT-TE's targeted the enemy AT-AW positions with their main mass drive cannons, launching streams of (5) 150 mm HETDAT (High-Explosive, Time-Delayed, Anti-Tank) rounds into the rock just above the AT-AW's' caves. The rounds buried themselves into the canyon wall 4-6 meters above the entrance, exploding moments later and breaking apart the wall to block the entrance in front of the Sith walkers.
They then continued their trek down the cliff face and into the rabble that awaited them below. In coordinated fires, the other 4 MAT-TE's targeted one of the remaining AT-AW walkers with groupings of 5 ion cannon rounds (20 total) to sap away those pesky stutter shields. Their fire was staggered to ensure there was no refresh time for the shields between shots, and volleys of Anti-Tank Guided Missiles (16 total) tore through the sky at the lone walker. The MAT-TE's were encroaching so close to the Sith position their artillery fire would soon be obsolete, unless the weapons had the firing arcs (and the desire) to fire upon themselves.

Artillery Pod Walkers continued maneuvering about on the plateau, their sensors keeping record of patterns in enemy fire and using the data to avoid certain common impact areas, all whilst focusing on individual targets as a group. The Sith Tannhauser that lost its right firing arm found itself the focus of all 2 of the Artillery Pod Walkers as they unleashed a final volley of 8 rounds each upon it (16 rounds total). The other 2 shifted their fire onto the Tannhauser that lost its shields, dropping another 16 rounds before continuing to shift their position back, forth, side-to-side. Even so, their method was not fool-proof, and one of the walkers suffered damage to its right hip joints, preventing sideward movement as its hydraulic line was cracked and leaked out all its fluid. The vehicle continued moving forward and back, however. Another lost half of its shield strength under the increased barrage.
Their accompaniment of Hovertanks likewise continued their missile barrage, launching 10 missiles each (20 total) at a specifically identified AT-AW that had yet to be engaged.

2035702-1441688445269-image.jpg

Ali continued falling through the air alongside dozens of Republic Commandos garbed in desert-camouflaged Katarn II-class armor. Those soldiers bearing anti-tank and emplacement weaponry used their jump packs to guide themselves onto high ledges, targeting enemy gun emplacements. They focused their fire in coordinated attacks, same as the rest of the Republic Attack Group. 5 groups of 10 commandos at a time released guided and unguided PLEX missiles at the 2 remaining non-targeted Sith AT-AW's while their comrades landed on top of the Garrison and began targeting Sith infantry and personnel exposed from its upper levels. Roughly ten squads of commandos regrouped to place high explosive detpacks onto Garrison entrances and perceived weak spots, hoping to blow them open and expose the Garrison's delectable interior.

Other soldiers specifically attacked vehicles and weapons themselves. One Commando jump packed himself to the side of one of the 4 enemy AT-AW's not being targeted, between the 2 rear legs. 5 of his comrades landed with him, providing all around security while he gained close access to the vehicle due to the passive nature of its deflector shields; they weren't activated when the Commandos neared the walker. He then proceeded to toss a pair of detpacks up into the vehicle's chassis, where a horizontal oblong supporting structure from which hung the side Repeating Cannon stuck out. The detpacks were large enough not to slide through the hole in the middle of the structures. Swiftly, the fire team jumped themselves back into the air away from the vehicle at a perpendicular angle to avoid its side Repeating Cannon while triggering the detpacks via remote signal from the Commando's helmet.

Wkm9yWg.png

Ali herself activated her jump pack in time to slower her descent as she landed on one of the upper levels of the Garrison, meeting with several other Republic Commandos who were attempting to blow one of the entrances. “Keep up rear security, don't let their footmen get the drop on you!” Ali reminded them, despite one of their number already angling his view rearward. They nodded in acknowledgement and Ali continued along the platform, of which there were several leading down to the Garrison's primary entrance. There was little chance of them fighting their way to that entrance and entering it by force considering the density of the Sith defense, but Ali could see their offense was having its intended affect.

Movement
1) 6 x MAT-TE's spread out to surround Sith-end of canyon (140º) at 20º intervals
2) K-Wing's run perpendicularly to the canyon, cutting across it to minimize exposure
3) 240 Republic Commandos dismount into the air and assault the Sith
4) 2 x Artillery Pod Walkers and 1 x AAC Hovertanks remain out of line of sight on plateau on each side of the canyon
5) Republic Commandos assault Garrison's
6) Tanks assault Garrison

Attack
1) 20 x Surface-to-Air missiles target the 100 Vong sensor bat-thingies.
2) Hidden cave entrances are identified by the discrepancy in surface temperature between their coverings and the canyon walls themselves.
3) 2 x MAT-TE's fall down into canyon. Both have 1 x damaged leg. 1 x destroyed missile launcher.
4) Excess of artillery fire, countermeasures. Shield damage.
5) After artillery wave, dismounts jump out with jump packs, rockets and descend into canyon.
6) MAT-TE's follow and start closing in.
7) 2 x Artillery Pod Walkers target 1 x Tannhauser (the one with the broken firing arm) and launch 16 artillery shells at it.
8) 2 x Artillery Pod Walkers target 1 x Tannhauser (the one with the broken shields) and launch 16 more shells.
9) 2 x Hovertanks launch 20 missiles total at a single AT-AW.
10) 2 x MAT-TE's fire 20 rounds total of armor piercing ion rounds at a single Sith Phaedra AA Gun.
11) 7 x K-Wing Assault Bombers launch: 14 T-33 Plasma Torpedoes (artillery emplacements), 7 Conner Nets (AA gun/artillery emplacements), strafing run of quad laser cannons (infantry).
12) 8 x A-10 LAAT Gunships attack:
– 4 x Croesus Weapons Emplacements with: 4 x Combined Composite Beam Laser Turrets
– 1 x Garrison with: 16 total Mass Drive Missiles
– Exposed infantry at Garrison with: 16 total Heavy Repeating Cannons
13) 6 x Republic Commandos (1 x Fire Team) flank 1 x AT-AW and placed 2 x Detpacks on superstructure, just below main gun and attempt to detonate
14) 10 x Republic Commando Squads place breaching charges on entrances/perceived weak areas of Garrison in attempt to force entry
15) Ali Hadrix joins the assault on the ground at the Garrison's upper levels
16) 5 groups of 10 Republic Commandos fire PLEX missile launchers at 2 x AT-AW's (50 missiles total)

Damage

1) 2 x MAT-TE's take 10 % shield damage from AT-AW's (@ 80%)
2) 1 x AT-AP at 50% shield strength (@ 50%)
3) 1 x AT-AP: damaged right hip joint, preventing sideward movement (Shields @ 85%)
4) 2 x MAT-TE's: 50% shield damage under increased barrage (@ 50%)
5) 2 x MAT-TE's: 45% shield damage from AT-AW attack (@55%)
6) 2 x MAT-TE's fall down into canyon. Both have 1 x damaged leg. 1 x destroyed missile launcher. (Shields @75%) Decreased movement speed, decreased attack capability.

Note

1) None of these forces are expected to avoid taking casualties, I will account for them properly after your response. Plenty of Commandos are expected to die on their way down, etc.

Allies: One Sith
Enemies:[member="Veris Tagge"]
Forces:
1400 Stormtroopers in standard issue gear with E-11 blaster rifles, 2 clips and 2 grenades each
50 Scout troopers similarly armed and on swoop bikes
25 AT-AW

The thunderous rumble of artillery fire at her back harkened General Alyn Tilera's mind to the feel of a coming storm, sweeping across the plateau. The lightning of war danced overhead, not connecting to the ground in bolts, rather in the streaks of fire and sulfuric, exploding artillery shells that rained on the invading forces' ships; the tithe of death to be paid before boots ever hit dirt. The Sephi looked to the distance, her sooty grey hand shielding the black eyes that scanned the southern horizon; the harbinger of engagement sounded in the whine of the MAAT engines over the ground coming for her, for her soldiers.

No.

This would not stand.

The Republic would not simply roll over into the dark night and face the oblivion of their own defeat. They lashed desperately at the things they once controlled, their fingers seeking numbly for the places they were used to but it was met with the cold ring of truth. Their heaven's a lie and it would only be a matter of time before the masses of the galaxy would taste true freedom; if they possessed the will to take it.

Tilera was no Force user, no wizard of might or skill that could manipulate the unseen tendrils of magic to influence foes or turn the tides of battle. She preferred the things she could see and trust; the blaster, the slug thrower, the armored assault vehicles, the potency of chemistry, and the punch of physics.

The AT-AW at the rear of her column sit ammunition at her enemies, the blaster and laser cannons lobbing gobs of red plasma over her head, the scent of ozone mixed with exhaust, gun oil and other combustibles almost made Alyn's eyes roll back in delight. There was nothing so seductive as the siren of war, calling her forth with an eternal lullaby.

They were not in firing range yet, but the jets of dirt and fire shooting up from the ground where the walker's shots landed would soon claim the lives of her foes. Let the valkyries cry as they carried the faithful across the veil. It was time to test her resolve against the keening blade of the Republic.

"Hold the line and open fire. Show them what it means to tempt Death. Send out the riders."

Two biker squads of 10 bikes each shot out wide from the column on either side to flank them, each bike carrying a rider who possessed standard issue grenades. They sought to cause disarray the back near the commanders while the forward hundreds facing the advancing Republic troops opened fire on the similarly clad stormtroopers fighting on the side of the enemy.

Heathens. the lot of them.

Summary:
  • 20 bikers (10 each side) are looking to flank the advancing column of troopers on each side. They have gone far wide through the fray.
  • Forward troopers have opened fire on enemy ranks.
  • 25 AT-AW's have opened fire from the rear of Tilera's forces. Enemy front lines are just slightly out of range but closing if Tagge is advancing.
  • The garrison and it's defenses are still a good clip behind those AT-AW.

Objective: Take the canyon
Allies: Republic
Enemies: One Sith [member="Isamu Baelor"] [member="Adekos"] [member="Yurzhoc Shai"] [member="Kylath Amadis"]
Gear: Same as NPCs
NPCs

Explosions of enemy fire went off throughout the republic line, clones flew from their formations hitting the ground dead in most cases. Thirty clones went down in that opening barrage from the enemy, mostly infantry that were stationed at the brunt of the front line. They had to get up and attack, they had to press forward instead of being on the defensive of this attack. But first thing was first, before they could move forward they had to deal with the situation at hand. Fighters were harassing their lines, AT-AT was still up, and there was an incoming charge from the AT-ST, just another day at the office.

As an explosion went off near Lusk from a tie fighter he had to prioritize munitions, which meant he was going to have to do something drastic. Taking a look at his rifle he cocked a round in and popped out of cover to send a few shots down range to the enemy. Pulling back out he started to give orders to his men.

"Engineers!! Focus fire on the TIEs and the AT-AT!! Snipers keep harassing their guns!! Aim for the men piloting or disable the gun!!! INFANTRY STAND FAST!!" Lusk yelled and watched his orders go to work.

The engineers started to target, laze, and open fire on the TIEs to try and keep them either running from missiles or trying to shoot them down, twenty missiles total on the ties and the remaining ten fired on the AT-AT, even though a few of the engineers had been gunned down the men feeding ammo stepped up to take control of the scrap makers without hesitation to lay down missile fire.

Snipers targeted gun emplacements that the Sith had throughout their line, to pick off gunners, or the weapons themselves with the powerful Lance sniper that could pierce most heavy armors in the Galaxy.

But the daring part had yet to come. Lusk and his men held the line towards the AT-STs that were coming in fast. Five hundred meters, four hundred meters, three hundred meters, they kept in wait until Lusk would give the word.

"HOLD!!" Lusk yelled and the AT-STa came closer.

"HOLD!!" He yelled once more.

The AT-STs crossed at two hundred meters and it was time. With the republic having the upward angle they primed multiple High explosive armor piercing grenades in their Pulse rifles and with the combined fire of a sixty clones on that flank they focused their concentrated grenade fire on the four walkers which would get decimated by such an attack.

Losses:
20 infantry
5 engineers
5 comm operators
30 clones total.

Objective: PvP.
Allies: [member="Reverance"]
Enemies: [member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]
Equipment:
Standard lightsabre
Armour
Nagajj
Tsaisibola
Portable Shield
Vibrodagger (x2).

Another day, another battlefield. For an assassin, a figure supposed to be shrouded in obscurity, Darth Ophidia was doing an awful lot of warfare. Not that the Rattataki minded, she felt quite comfortable in the cacophony of combat. Conflict was her past, her future, her only truth. There was no visage of conflict more sincere than the bloodshed she had entered in the defence of Balmorra.

Darth Ophidia’s fingers drummed on the hilt of her lightsabre and then tightened around the cylinder protectively. The darkened visual ports of the Sith Lord’s masked helmet stared forward seemingly into nothingness as she strolled at a relaxed, but brisk pace through the Arms Factory. Thanks to the chaos of combat and the active stealth field built into her armour, not to mention a considerable amount of skill, she could move quite freely and at a quick pace. Beneath her mask, her eyes surveyed the surroundings, scanning for her chance. She could feel her Tsaisibola tighten around the waist of her cuirass. It was excited, she could sense that much. Excited to feel blood on its venom fangs.

Then, her eyes narrowed and a wicked smile curled the corners of her lips. Her eyes fell on a pair in deep combat. One, she recognised as the Wrath of the Dark Lord, the God of Makashi in person. His opponent, she did not know. She could tell that it was a large and well-armoured female figure. Was it bad of her to interject? Probably. Did she care? Hardly.

Ophidia’s presence dissolved like sweets in water as she circled around the pair and approached cautiously. She was less than a whisper, less than a caress of the wind. She was the shadow of a thought, and she approached cautiously from behind the Wrath with her eyes fixed on Ven’Rain. Was the tall female caught? Or was there perhaps some ploy in her wall-adjacent position? The former option would leave Ophidia with great disappointment. The latter may give her an opening.

OBJECTIVE: PVP- Don't Die Again
ALLIES: GR Folks + Allies
ENEMIES: OS Bubs {[member="Reverance"], [member="Darth Ophidia"]}
ARMOR:
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPRVKNc97ws[/media]
She did not hear the whisper. Perhaps that was for the better, really. Any more anger might cloud her judgement. Or the millisecond it would have taken her to process the sound might have distracted her. Might have. So many might-haves, what ifs, and an endless exclamation of 'perhaps'. Those were useless in the midst of combat. Afterwards they only served one purpose: Education. One could learn from their mistakes, their personal collection of 'what-could-have-been's. The only other thing one could take from their failings was pain.

As a childe beyond her years once said; "It is not well for the mind to ponder on what could have been."

And so we return to the present. Ven had her back against the wall, her right hand holding a blade, her left reaching towards her belt... Across from her was a Sith. A potentially cold, calculating man with an unknown amount of potential, of skill. He was moving towards her quickly, though not as quickly as before. Inside the mercenary's helmet, a HUD system was working hard. It calculated her opponent's speed, tracked his movements, and let her know what exactly was happening. Yet it almost seemed to process things slower than she did.

Years of combat could make a person change in ways they hadn't expected. Most people seem to assume that the mind withers from pressure, while the body learns to excel under stress. Sometimes, when the pieces of the situation fit together precisely, both the mental and physical could flourish. They'd be beaten down first, and the scars would never fade, but what was learned could not be unlearned. Five years in the Republic military, ten as a mercenary, five as a Protectorate soldier, three as a Horde warbeast, and another four as a sell-sword once more. That was the experience Ven brought with her.

Her vessel may only be six months old, but her mind, her soul, had lived for nearly fifty. Compared to many of her comrades, she was old. Compared to her foe? She didn't know it, but she was a toddler. His experience pitted against hers might make her seem pitiful. Regardless, the woman knew her 'chite', and she saw the strikes coming before her HUD did. The Sith's arms had shifted. They had started a movement that the Mad Merc had seen a thousand times. Maybe at the start she didn't know the exact course of action her fellow combatant would take. Admittedly, she didn't plan on staying in her spot long enough to find out.

In the moment that his weapons came her way, she initiated the second phase of her plan, relying on the quote-in-quote absurdity, or at least the unexpected nature, of her chosen tactic. There was space to her left. A wide gap to her right. Behind her? Wall panels, an assortment of 'switches', some sort of a control panel. In front of her was a powerful, raging force. Something she wouldn't be able to face head on with ease. Below her? Solid permacrete floor. At least a foot of it, probably. Where could she go? Well, there was only one place left.

Above.

Had the Sith blinked, he might have missed the initial thrust ignition. All of the armor's main jets activated simultaneously. According to the suit's specifications, it could maintain full flight for approximately three minutes, give or take a few seconds. Getting up beyond the Sith would take far less time than that. And with the large nature of almost every room in the Balmorra Arms Factory, she had more than enough room to maneuver around. Understandably, however, she still had to find a way around the strikes heading her way. Moving to the right (and, of course, still going up) solved one half of the problem. Almost.

While she was moving at an impressive speed, her opponent had evidently prepared for multiple contingencies. His saber strike still came soaring towards her. It was the movement of her left hand that sealed the deal in regards to her defense. Click. Fizzle. Vhrroom. A hissing noise cut through the air as blade met molecular shield, courtesy of her lovely, lovely Exemplar generator. Meanwhile the venom spat by the amphistaff had already passed by the in-motion shielding unit, splashing against her abdomen armor. While it didn't get past the metal, it certainly coated the area, meaning that any future strikes to the area could not only get the venom to her skin, it could force it inside of her.

Which would undeniably cause her a great amount of physical trauma. Immediate (or perhaps near-immediate, considering her healing factor) medical attention would be needed. Specialists would be required to treat the infamous venom. Usually a force user would be best for that sort of thing, but Ven's force-dead status meant that she'd have to rely on regular doctors and medical applications. In other words... she'd be out of the fight, potentially out of the war for good, or at least removed from combat for several months.

Blissfully unaware of the Sith assassin nearby, the Mad Merc did what she thought was necessary to prevent further injury. She finished elevating herself, now opting to to move forward once more, hoping that perhaps her foe's momentum had carried him far enough to have something (if only his amphistaff, which had effectively passed between her legs) slam into the panel that had been behind her. Due to the large amount of electrical parts in the factory, it wasn't terribly unlikely for something to hit the wrong thing and cause something to malfunction.

Or explode. Ven hoped something would explode.

With that in mind she reached for her lovely shotgun. Inside there were already AP rounds, made by a wonderful Shard known as Rusty, who had also made the weapon itself. She loved her beautiful gun very, very much. Even more then she loved explosions. A good gun, she thought, can make a good warrior great. And if she was a great warrior... what did that make her when she held it in her hands? Or, in this case, her hand (singular). While perhaps most people would struggle to hold it in just one hand, she was not, nor had she ever been, 'most people'.

Firrerreo genes empowered by the dark side made her incredibly strong. Forty years of experience on top of that meant that, yeah, she could use a shotgun with one hand and not be horribly inaccurate with it. However, the gun's recoil would start to make her wrist sore after only a few shots. That maybe quite clear as she, spoiler alert, did, indeed, fire at the Sith. She was still in the air, moving to try and get herself onto a higher position. The room was fairly large, and there were rafters, but it wasn't as large as the main manufacturing room.

For the moment the woman simply used her jets to stay several meters in the air, her shotgun firing off half of a 12-piece magazine at her opponent.
Activated jets + shielding unit. Chom-Huun hit shield (draining some of the charge), venom hit before the shield turned on (mostly splashing over her armor. Later strikes to the same area can, and likely will, force the residue venom inside the resulting wound, causing a probably KO), amphistaff passed between her legs as she moved. Electrical panels behind her could potentially (emphasis on potentially) cause small explosion or the malfunction of other parts of the room if hit.
Ven continued to use jets, going up and over Rev. She pulled out her shotgun and fired off six AP rounds (link under equipment tab) at Rev. Obviously still not aware of Ophidia.

Objective: Survive
Allies: [member="Mantic Dorn"]
Enemies: [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Vrag"] [member="Sage Bane"] [member="Eralam"]

Draco absorbed the fire just as easy as he had created it, no surprise considering his skill with the element. It did not deter her though, and instead she turned to face him with her lightsaber held high. Just as she was to engage him, an explosion came from the distance, specifically where the other Jedi had been. Her eyes looked past the mandalorian to see the two sith lords running away, one shouting a command. Suddenly the female sith was being drained by Draco, and he had conjured a bubble to put Mantic inside his own explosion. As it all happened she stood there helpless, waiting for the bubble to drop. With what force she could muster she reached out, trying to sense whether he had died in there. No use, the force breaker still had a few moments before it wore off.

Once the bubble dropped she moved, running to where the explosion had been. She took a slightly longer way round to avoid barging through the Sith, she didn't exactly want to get caught trying to reach her ally. Although her enemies seemed drained, she ignored the chance she had to fight them. Even if she killed one and another recovered, she would be alone again. No, she needed to make sure the other Jedi was alive, and by the force she hoped he was. That way, they might be victorious and live to say so.

As she forced herself through the heat and smoke of the lingering explosion, a faint outline appeared infront of her. Was that him, the other Jedi?
"Hello?"

Objective PvP
Arms factory
Allies: GR, [member="Minna"]
enemy OS, [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Sage Bane"] [member="Vrag"] [member="eralam"]

Mantic covered inside his force bubble hoping that the two siths would have been to tempted to remain and start bash away on him, to late realizing the danger with the grenades.
But alas, the both of them instead escaped the situation unharmed. And A force held the explosions to not escape further.

It all went boom and boom and boom as several grenades rained down its deadly splinters over Mantics position. He grinned and kept focusing on his force bubble to protect himself. The effort was a tough one. Utilizing all his strength to keep the shield up he was pretty much unaware of any other events around him. The venom spat from the vong vipers splashed into it and so would the metal rain dropping from above.
He managed to keep it up and avoid the bulk of damage. The final explosion did push him downward to the floor and as the bubble was released smoke rouse up from his position. It was not strange to belive him dead like [member="Minna"] had assumed.

Still stuck with his left leg to the sith jelly he unstrapped his lower leg armor to free himself form the strange creature. Leaving it to gnaw on the Ultrachrome, and tricking it of the desert he then pushed away some rubble around him to get up again.

"Well that was unpleasant!" he coughed to himself and staggered around a bit regaining his bearing.

As [member="Minna"] arrived to his side he stood straight up and faced her with a rather dazed expression. He would be resembling a gray dust statue more then a living person as the dust settled around them.

''WHAT? YOU GOTTA SPEAK UP WOMAN! THIS IS A BATTLEFIELD! ALL THE NOISE!" he instructed her screaming at her since the ringing in his ears still kept him from realize it had gone silent around them.

It felt good to have her at his side again though. And his body language clearly signaled that he would not mind a back to back fight to level their chances of success when working together.

Objective: PVP
Allies: [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Vrag"]
Enemies: [member="Mantic Dorn"] [member="Minna"]
Gear: Dark Armor, Sessile Trio-staff, The Blade of the Satvas, Lightsaber

Sage's crouched with lightsaber in hand, amphistaves coiling around their master protectively, but no blast came. Only an eerie silence punctuated by the faint sounds of screaming throughout the arms factory as the battle raged on around them. Raising his gaze to the battle, the Lord of Thorns noticed that his foe had completely survived the blast against all odds. Not only was the other man still teetering around, but he was now joined by another Jedi, a striking blue-eyed female. Beyond the opening of his helm, two eyes flashed a bloody crimson color as the Sith Lord saw her as beautiful new prey, prey which currently seemed to have been robbed of her powers.

While the dust was still settling, the Hand of the Dark Lord saw his opportunity. It was a power the Sith Lord rarely used, as sadly, it just wasn't lethal enough for him, but it was appropriate to contain the two with Vrag and Draco still circling them like shark to chum. He branched out with a powerful Force Stasis field that aimed to encompass both Jedi ([member="Minna"] and [member="Mantic Dorn"]). If hit with it, both presumably drained and disabled Jedi would find themselves in a near-catatonic state and paralyzed before their foes.

[SIZE=10.6667px]Location[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]: Closing in on target[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Objective[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]: A[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Allies[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]: The One Sith - [member="Darth Nephthys"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Enemies[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]: The Republic - [member="Tålamod Shapochka"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]It would not be [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]a short climb[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px], but powered by the essence of the Darkside and with a firm goal in place there was little for Carach and Neph to do but descend onto their journey to the destination that both had set in mind - the tortured mind of the Wookie had given them an idea of the ship’s layout: it was nowhere near a complete image of a map, but the references coupled with their knowledge of imperial-based designs made it that much easier to triangulate exactly where to go.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“How are you holding out there?” his voice whispered inside her mind, as burning eyes looked down and immediately regretted it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]There was one thing to be said about being brave in the face of an onslaught of Wookie Warriors, but heights… well, let’s just that [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]this height[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] was a very different thing. He knew factually that the red aura of power coming off his hand and feet would make it impossible for him to crash down, but his heart had other thoughts in mind.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]And what of Neph? She did not have the pleasure of Dathomiri tricks to be plastered on the wall. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]The climb was long, but eventually the Sith Lord noticed a passageway to his left - one which resembled what was currently in his mind: their journey was closing to an end, but there was still a lot of work to do.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Because he could already sense the lives coming from that area. There would be a fight soon.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“Hold on tight. I am going to jump… and then we will fight more.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]With a mighty push he disengaged from the wall and landed on the platform that would lead to their goal. In front of him, beyond the doors, he could sense numerous lives coming up… there would be an engagement coming soon.[/SIZE]

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY0NEQd3_co

Objective: Ground PvP
Allies: [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Sage Bane"] | [member="Eralam"] | [member="Khallesh"] | [member="Darth Vornskr"] | [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] | OS
Enemies: [member="Mantic Dorn"] | [member="Minna"] | [member="Kiyron"] | [member="Aston Jacobs"] | [member="Krest"] | GR
Equipment:

She felt the tug of his presence right before something was torn from her chest, and Vrag turned around to watch the thin red tendrils radiate from her left arm as Draco stepped in and pulled up the bubble around the numerous grenades and the Jedi in the middle. The ground shook under the countless detonations, the metal denting slightly in a circle around the shimmering Force barrier.

And then it disappeared, just as quickly as it had come, and the mandalorian at her side stumbled forward with a gasp.

Vrag reacted on combat instinct, her right hand snapping forth to catch the man by his neck guard, muscles straining taut for a moment before she pulled him back with a shift of her left leg, reestablishing her balance and Draco's with it.

The smoke wafted to the sides and then a figure darted past her, calling out to the presumably dead Jedi in the middle of the makeshift crater. The woman's back was turned and blissfully unarmored, and her male counterpart was still staggering from the blast; it was an opportunity if she'd ever seen one.

With her free hand, the firrerreo grabbed the rifle on her back and lodged it unceremoniously in the nook of her elbow, adding the back of the other arm as support as she leveled the muzzle at the Jedi pair. Drained of the Force somewhat, surely, but the Sith Lord didn't rely much on space magic to defeat her foes.

Bolts would do quite nicely.

The other Hand, however, did rely on the Force, and he was fearsome within it, and so when he reached out to render Vrag's targets immobile and stunned, the woman wasted not a second. If nothing else, withstanding what must have been enormous amounts of energy must have drained the Jedi heavily, and it wasn't like he'd been in his top form before.

It would do, indeed.

Vrag would squeeze the trigger without warning or mercy, releasing a spray of blaster bolts on full-auto at the two opponents who had still been mid-talking when the two Sith Lords launched their attacks. She would take a few steps closer as she did so, making sure that the shots would find poorly protected flesh with a great amount of accuracy.

And to seal the deal, two shots from the underbarrel attachment, one for each Jedi. In the midst of the blaster bolts, the disruptor shots would come as surprise, aimed for center mass where they could do the most damage.

Hira Mitsae

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
[SIZE=10.6667px]Objective: PVP[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Location: Balmorra Arms Factory[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Allies: The One Sith | [member="Countess of Báthory"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Enemies: The Galactic Republic | [member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Rexus Drath"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]The two Jedi didn’t need to worry about their Sith opponents influencing the incoming nade for two particular reasons. For one, precognition was a pretty nifty thing, but it could only help so much while you were surrounded by threats everywhere: “Hey, you are in immediate danger!” isn’t exactly helpful when that danger could come from practically [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]everywhere[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px].[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]There was also the fact that the barrier obstructed their view of what the Jedi were doing. [/SIZE]Point was… the moment that nade hit the barrier - things weren’t all that well. Kala’s eyes widened themselves as every alarm bell, every predatory instinct started to ring at the same time, she dropped down on her belly: in an attempt to minimize herself as a target, but that didn’t do much for the shrapnel flying all around the place. Cuts in her face and arms made her whine softly, before the pain hit her in full. That was when the Countess pulled out the dented barrier, sending it crashing towards the two Jedi.

[SIZE=10.6667px]Kala took advantage of the situation, feeding on her own pain and rage, she would lash out. Kinetic force with electrical load swiping out from beneath the barrier towards their legs: as they were juggling an obvious incoming target, and the two molten steel canisters… they would also have to try and remain balanced throughout the ordeal.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.3333px]Location[/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]: In space![/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.3333px]Objective[/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]: A: Cowgirling Carach’s back. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.3333px]Allies[/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]: The One Sith - [member="Darth Carach"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.3333px]Enemies[/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]: The Republic - [member="Tålamod Shapochka"][/SIZE]

screenshot_2_14_13_9_34_pm.jpg

Nepthys nodded absently, and her response was a tightening of her grasp around the Sith Lord. While she wore her Yuuzhan Vong piloting helm still, the action of the petite Darth curling her face against the curve of his neck almost made her seem... vulnerable. Nepthys took a deep breath and held it. Under her she could feel the bunching of powerful muscles, the growing tension as legs would bend, flex, then with a mighty surge of the Force, Darth Carach would leap from on side of the lift to the other.

Sinew would flex, and legs would push like powerful pistons, the duo souring through the air. There was a brief thrus of wind, the powerful drafts up along the turbolift rocking the pair as the Sith Lord would land in a crutch, the steps echoing as they came to land upon the narrow platform. The flash of lights and security consoles would suggest that there was power here. Sliding off Carach's back, she gave a nod. Nepthys expelled the breath she had been holding and took a step forward. Reaching out with her hand, her eyes would narrow.

They knew that the Sith were here. There was no avoiding it. The maintenance shaft was their objective to what lay beyond to the heart of the ship. There was little matter at hiding their presence. So it was with a surge of the Force that the woman hammered her will once more upon the turbolift door. Beyond the wall, the flare of emotions would feed power. Awareness. Fear. Panic. Determination.

The whine and cry of metal would crunch and echo across the din, sparks flying as a sudden fist and jerk of her arm would rip the turbolift doors from their hinges.

DesolationFilms_Images_Alien_v01.jpg

The maintenance corridor erupted with the volley of crimson firepower. Blaster fire came at the two Darths and it was only by foot soldiers. The snap-hiss of a purple lightsaber would burst into life, and the Shield would swing the saber in a butterfly movement as bolts were parried and redirected back to their origin. Screams would fill the area as would the scent of charred flesh.

Nephthys gave a shudder, blots striking at her vong armor and making her stumble back. She was still weak. Pain lanced through her, but she would grit her teeth. It was then she surged forward, moving so rapidly that her boots would ring across the metal flooring of the catwalk. A pump of the Force would send her airborne, flying up and over their heads to land behind the lines.

This gave her more maneuvering and swinging space as the tiny Darth would concentrate on their attackers. Like Death's scythe, the violet blade would swing and strike. One, two, three of the soldiers would fall, their screams adding to the cacophony of chaos. Step by step. Meter by meter. The Sith would claim distance. The shielded droids, however, would be another matter to deal with...

At least for Carach.

Gear: In signature (Grenades 2x Force Breakers, 2x EMP Grenades, 2x Anti-Force User Flash Bangs)
Allies: [member="Eralam"] | [member="Vrag"] | [member="Sage Bane"]
Enemies: [member="Minna"] | [member="Mantic Dorn"]

After the initial Shock of putting up the bubble, most of the effects of it wore off, the ringing stopped and my vision returned. I was tired, but not as much as was expected. Certainly if I knight could take it all and continue, a Master that had received a lot of help could. “Thanks for the assist, bright eyes.” I muttered to the Sith Woman in vonduun armor.

Well, I was tired, time to re-energize. I took both hands and turned them towards my two foes standing beside one another. Red lightning burst forth from my finger tips and sought them out, tearing at their vitality and essence within the Force. All I needed was just a little apparently to get back in the fight. The draining effects where assisted, more potent than normal, benefiting from the armor I wore and the alchemy I kept on me.

And just to add to injury I rattled off blasts with my ion beamers, the elongated white bolts buzzing through the air at them. These couldn’t be blocked by lightsabers and pierced armor, delivering their paralytic effects straight to the target assuming they struck.

Once I had built back up a bit I could start suppressing the two of them again. And perhaps a Vornskr or Prryhus could join in after they picked their teeth clean of whatever prey they had.

Objective B
[SIZE=14.6667px][member="Kiyron"] and his love of friendly fire[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px][member="Aston Jacobs"] and his quick bladework[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px][member="Mantic Dorn"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]This [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Jeedai [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]was quick, disengaging his blade and then reigniting it to block her second strike. Still, each block would be tiring for her opponent. She had a weight advantage over him, struck with the power and ferocity of an experienced Warrior, and he used a massless blade.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]The arachnostaff was long and had mass. Every time he blocked her directly the strain on his grip to hold off her significant advantage in angular momentum was great. It was akin to trying to trying to catch several kilos falling with an infinitely stiff, metre long wire. If she kept up the offense he would start to tire.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Unfortunately for her, he [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]also[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] took advantage of the massless blade to reverse the momentum of his swing and slash vertically at her from low to high. Khallesh had to react quickly. There were joints in the armour there and she didn’t much fancy the prospect of being split from groin to chest, or having a whole leg amputated.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Forgoing her balance she brought her left knee across and down awkwardly. The blade skittered across the greave of her armour and held firm. The Jedi wouldn’t have the strength to lift her whole leg with the disadvantage in leverage, but that vonduun armour plate was not immune to the heat of his blade. She felt the skin on her shin burning and cracking under the plate.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Her arachnostaff came down quickly as a solid stave held horizontally. The downwards pressure relieved the burning sensation across her shin, as the flesh underneath the plate blistered and cracked. It was her pain to embrace, earned in battle, and it would not slow her down. Just another piece of shamefully clean flesh marked by her experience. Her flesh was the canvas upon which she painted the history of her life in scars and tattoos. The [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Jeedai[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] would not leave this day without some scars of his own.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Her footing was awkward, but she was close, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]so close[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] to him. Before she could unsheathe her claws, or use her poisoned talons in her left foot, there was a blinding flash. Her ears rang, drowning out the sound of his saber crackling against her staff. She swiped out with her hand hoping to catch his face; nails caught something but she had no idea what.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]The first round hissed through the air just wide of the mark. The second was not wide. As the 40mm round impacted against her shoulder blade she lost all sense of direction. There was only pain and the sensation of tumbling. Their ambusher had effectively fired a micro grenade into the pair whilst they were locked just inches apart. Shrapnel flew out in all directions, potentially causing grievous harm to the [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Jeedai.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]The world stopped spinning and Khallesh found herself looking at the floor. Pain returned a moment later, causing even the stoic Yuuzhan Vong to let out a guttural roar. The entire plate covering her upper back had been shattered. Bits of metal shrapnel and shards of Vonduun armour were embedded all across the right side of her back. Inky black blood welled around those protrusions before running down her back freely.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Her right hand splayed out and found purchase on the deck beneath her. The arm trembled, but she lifted herself from the ground to her knees. The pain was exquisite. Several ribs and possible even her shoulder blade had been fractured. Her breathing came in short raspy bursts as the inside of her right lung burned with each attempt to suck in air.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Her arachnostaff dutifully slithered to her hand. Looking up, she grasped it and flung it in the direction of the [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Jeedai[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px], wherever he was. The beast would bite, spit venom, coil around limbs and strike with its neurotoxin-delivering stinger. Khallesh Val needed a few moments to gather her wits before getting to her feet, the staff would buy her precious moments.[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom