Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A Gentle Start

Lucilia Veman Roh

L
After an extended personal loa, I am finally ready to try and ease my way back to the site. The idea I am shooting for at the moment is the creation of a small, family based series of threads. The basic idea will focus on House Roh, the new leaders of the planet Pergitor. After a bloody revolution against the old religious government, House Roh is seeking to rebuild their world and get it back on the right track. Political intrigue, hostile neighbors, and juicy family dynamics are hopefully to abound, and with a drive on story and fun, almost guaranteed!

I am looking for people who might want to write up a new House Roh character, or perhaps someone who has joined the new government on Pergitor. I am hoping to start small and begin working up towards some bigger threads, but if you might be interested or have more questions, let me know!

Lucilia Veman Roh

L
Excellent! I am still hashing out details in my head, but the general idea is that House Roh will be semi neutral/LS leaning in their nature, but seek to bring peace in their own way. Force sensitives are welcome, and a branch within the government, which I have temporarily bookmarked as the Roh Protectorate, will focus on FU as well. If you have any questions or thoughts about what might be fun to add, let me know!

Azalus Waba Azalus Waba

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucilia Veman Roh

L
Lovely! If you would like more details or have any questions, I can answer them here or in messages, your choice.

As well, the more I look at options and possibilities, the more I think it could be a fun experience to create a custom world to fit the story, and allow for greater range of control.
Judah Lesan Judah Lesan

Lucilia Veman Roh

L
All options are currently on the table. Fleshing out more characters within House Roh could be a good starting point for introduction. Military and political advisors/officers would also be needed as the Protectorate looks to stamp out remnants of the old government. Other Houses could be fun as well, but if you wanted to go that route I’d ask you message me first so I can kind of explain the political situation for the world I am toying with still.

Rath Nihro Rath Nihro

Lucilia Veman Roh

L
Plenty of room friend! I will be posting a full detailed backstory of events, groups and all that when I get off work today!

F FireKing

Lucilia Veman Roh

L
So, first off, thank you everyone for taking interest in this idea! Small matter of logistics, rather than starting on Pergitor, I will begin work on creating a custom planet to give us more freedom and room to do things. With that said, on to the main story.

So, the world of Ithilion has been ruled for centuries by the Grey Council, a group of dark side cultists who ruled Ithilion through religious indoctrination, and the support of the major noble houses. Any hint of sedition was answered with brutal reprisal, and the extermination of entire settlements or noble families was not unheard of. House Roh, a minor noble family on the world, toed the line for a long time, honoring the general rule of law though pushing for reform. Eventually, the Grey Council decided they had enough, and the lord and lady of House Roh were executed in a public torture execution.

Lucilia, the eldest daughter and now lady of the family, refused to bend the knee to the Grey Council and rose up. This act of defiance was almost immediately targeted by the Grey Council and the major noble families that desired to maintain the status quo, but a staggering victory for the rebel forces sent the council's forces into retreat. This victory inspired many of the other minor noble houses and the people of Ithilion, and the rebellion spread to encompass the entire planet. Vicious war lasted for six years, before the Grey Council was finally toppled, and the planetary government was overthrown.

In the aftermath, the Roh Protectorate was founded. As the chief of state, the Bel'kara, Lucilia and those supporters of the rebellion have begun the work of building a new, semi democratic and feudal society. House Roh and those supporters of the new government, be they members of House Roh themselves, minor houses now thrust into the forefront of politics, soldiers sworn to uphold the laws of the Protectorate and defend its citizens, or warriors within the Light Side Force User sect sworn to hunt down the dark side and religious threats to the new secular state, opportunities abound for story development.

More details will be fleshed out in actual story and codex submissions I make going forward, but there is the bare bones background everyone!

Azalus Waba Azalus Waba Jax Thio Jax Thio Judah Lesan Judah Lesan Rath Nihro Rath Nihro F FireKing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom