Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A force to be reckoned with

Teslar had seen his team leader enter one of the ships heading for Valen but the rest of the team had not been on it curiosity over took him and he entered the ship sticking to the shadows as he watched the exchange between @[member="Morna Imura"] and @[member="Kitt Solo"]. He then over heard them talking about the Fringes plans to wow the minds of Valen with the force he walked over adding his comment to the conversation "I agree but knowledge in the hands of the unworthy is worthy nothing so we must make sure that they can properly use the knowledge as well as guard the secrets from others." he said stepping out of the shadows and holding his clawed hand out "Teslar Rantarus of Barab 1."

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
@[member="Belle Morte"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Kiyala Demont"]

It seemed that the War for Valen had started in earnest, Lord Admiral Jared Ovmar stood side by side with his companions wondering how the locals would meet them. He hoped they would take their annexation with ease. Because he was against needless bloodshed, when there was a different more simple way. He also hoped his people would keep their restraint while dealing with the locals. But he did not trust the more crazy people among their troops. Beasts like the Wrathful One who believed herself to be oh so mighty.

After this war? There will be a reckoning and it will be sweet.

"Ladies, I think it is time to do our part. Shall we?"

The city of Urain was set on a large plain, its short walls more for the use of separating man from the wilds. The people of Urain were of a mixed feeling about the Fringe coming into their city, and even more of a mix on this 'Force'. The VDC claimed the Force was witchcraft, and lies based on technology. The city council was willing to listen, and at the moment was having a small uprising in illness was more then curious as to what the Fringe could offer in terms of aiding the healing of many. There was another faction that was completely obsessed with the ideas of abnormal powers, and wished to be tested to see if they could learn the force. It would require various teams of effort to take this city peacefully, but it was possible in the end.

Once inside the walls of the city the soft bio-luminescence of fauna created and ether like glow over the city as the foreigners' eyes struggled to compensate. Little did they know of the traps awaiting them set by the VDC, including patients who had consumed a poison to make them ill to confound their healing efforts. The ones who hoped to be tested were waiting outside the city walls anxiously and followed the small group as they entered the city walls. The Fringe was light on military capacity with this city as they'd wanted to give a rather diplomatic presence here. Most of the Legion was still setting up in the landing area as they looked towards the next city, where combat droids seemed to be setting up, and without a doubt that one would be a battle.

With resources as limited as they were by the atmospheric interference their manpower, and equipment were severely limited in nature. As they approached the city square the Fringers pulled together multiple parties awaiting different members of the Confederacy. "Alright, seems we have a few challenges here, and we'll be splitting into our teams. Select your mission, and then we'll try to claim this city for the Fringe. I need one team on healing detail at their hospital. One team on security sweeps I've been notified by a local that there has been some... hostile feelings towards are arrival. Another on diplomatic matters, seems the people here wants to know what it means to enter the Fringe Confederacy, and last I need a team to start testing the locals for force sensitivity. I need volunteers for each mission. As for the city of Therin it appears to be defended by a droid mercenary army. So I need a combat team up and ready for that as well."

((OOC: Alright boys and girls pick a spot get to it nail this out I"ll be putting up a combat mission for Therin to offer all shades of flavor... as for dominion posts please make sure they are at least a paragraph and we are the absolute best at this... Ashin maybe stopping in parts of this so do the man proud))

Objectives:
1. heal the sick and pick out the self poisoned
2. do security sweeps and find all the explosives hidden throughout the city including IEDs
3. check citizens for force sensativity
4. show crowds force powers to influence their feelings on the Fringe and the power of the Force
@[member="Jared Ovmar"] @[member="Teslar Rantarus"] @[member="Lucien Cordel"] @[member="Meret Blackmoon"] @[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Kitt Solo"] @[member="The Wrathful One"] @[member="Hemlock Briar"] @[member="Sala'dine"] @Lucrezia @[member="Hemlock Briar"] @[member="Yandi Vex"] @[member="Belle Morte"] @ Tricia Kalamack @[member="Zari Macek"] @TimirOrso @[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Sargon Vynea said:
4. show crowds force powers to influence their feelings on the Fringe and the power of the Force
I watched as Sargon spoke to everyone. With the abilties that I had with fire and air. Even others like smoke, I could keep people interested in the force for a long time. I was different than most force users, I could control the elements with the force. I also knew a few other force powers that could easily be used to wow a crowd. Hell, I had done it before as a small magic show when I was just an Initiate. Now it looked like I was going back to my roots. I smiled when looking at @[member="Kitt Solo"], "Nice to meet you, Kitt, Looks like I have to get my team in order." I looked to @[member="Teslar Rantarus"] motioning him to follow me. And through the force I called out to @[member="Shado"] and @[member="Cain Laatl"] "Time to show off what we have, Go to the center of town where I will meet you there."

Dressed in my Black denim vest, ripped jeans, a chain belt, and a ripped tank-top, I looked rather out of place. But what made it better was, I had face paint on. A solid black line that went across my face over the bridge of my nose and to the other side. Under my left eye were three scars that went down to almost reach the bottom of my chin. Real as they may be, I also had piercings in my nose, lip ears and I messed around with a bar that was in my tongue. I had just gotten that one less than a week ago and it felt weird scraping it against my teeth. Still The solid bar felt good.

Matreya

Hidden from all save the Living Force, Shado listened to the plan. Allowing a slow smile to spread across his lips, then stepped nearer to Sargon, "Put Shado down for the combat and showing off." Shado murmured then turned and walked from the group. Heading for his allies position near the center of town, he kept his eyes skyward. Many people here could not see in Low-Light conditions, luckily he could through his own Miraluka DNA.

Soon enough he was before his ally and friend, "Morna it's great to see you. I can tell you finally got your Master Rank didn't ya? Congratulations." He said, letting his Cloak drop with the words. Turning his eyes to the people gathering to see the outsiders, Shado smiled, "You handle the fire and I'll make things vanish 'n' float?"

@[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Teslar Rantarus"] @[member="Cain Laatl"]

3. check citizens for force sensitivity
Lucien was not really surprised the locals were of mixed opinion. If somebody landed a ship in his garden and sought to annex his palace he would probably have executed them by now and those shiny things that past for light must surly be enough to fray tempers . None the less it was his job to help bring this planet under fringe control and thus he would go about his duties with the same vigor he had always exhibited.He listened as sargon spoke and then he thought over what job he would take on. He believed that the task best suited to him would be checking for force sensitives among the native population. He moved across the square and stepped up onto the outer ring of the fountain that occupied the square.
"Ladies and gentlemen I am going to need some direction" Lucien began addressing the assembled crowd "My self and perhaps some of my associates are going to begin testing for the force now there appear to be a large amount of people seeking to know whether they are gifted with these powers, so in the interest of your comfort I will require a large building with plenty of seating" He finished speaking and then stepped off the fountain ledge. He waited for a time to allow more fringers to make their decision and to seek a guide who could show them to a suitable building.

The descent to the planet was a rocky one filled with bumps and brusies. The alien who was often subjected to space sickness had a hard time keeping himself together, luckily he had learned a few meditation techniques that helped quell his restless stomach and ensured he made it to the surface without incident. The surface of the planet was a wonderland of flora; it reminded him of the books on Umbara he had read before, the bioluminescent plants and the low light surroundings. Luckily, the Draethos had a natural affinity for low light and Hemlock could see just fine as they made their way across the dark ground.

The city was another story, the Draethos's empathy was something he was neither able nor willing to hide, he was always in tune with the people, whatever he surrounded himself with he immersed himself with. The city was buzzing with something, the air smelled of desperation and illness, but there was something behind it, something Hemlock couldn’t quite place his finger on. The entire planet seemed strange to begin with, so he passed it off as nerves, still he would keep an open mind to these people and their Defense Council.

Sargon spoke with the voice of a leader. Hemlock hadn’t met many people within the Fringe yet but he had respect for the knight. “I humbly request my aide go to those who are ill.” The Draethos offered a bow afterward. He knew the Fringe would put him where he was most useful but he was still a very formal being.

@[member="Sargon Vynea"] @Tricia Kalamack

3. check citizens for force sensativity

Balaya moved checking her gear and stowing it away. She had agreed to do one last thing for the Fringe or at least say goodbye but there had not seemed to be any hard feelings. No she was in good graces cause she wasn't going to steal their stuff. She was just going to leave after helping them take Valan and return to Thule. Now looking at her team she breathed deeply and prepared to find the force sesnitives in the area and make them serve the commanders will.

Sala'dine

Admiral of the Ghost Fleet
Sala'dine looked at the young man and gave a nod of her head while she turned to leave and looked at the ones assembled for their respective teams. This was all about seeing who could do better and come out on top. She was more then ready to join the others in space.

Lucrezia

Vong-formed Imperial Knight/Joiner drone/Imperial
3. check citizens for force sensitivity

Lucrezia looked at Lucien as their objective was clear. She went out and checked her armor letting it encase her but kept the helmet retracted for a moment while she spoke offering a smile. "Please come with me this is just a small test to see how you are doing and making sure your not sick." Lucrezia gave a smile and used the device to take a little blood as she popped out the cartridge checking it for midi-chlorian counts. He was a negative but she had an entire population to check

@[member="Jared Ovmar"] @Spencer Jacobs @Kiyala Demont

Belle looked at the one leading them and gave a nod as she just stared standing tall in her leathers and spoke finally looking around. "Alright then lad the way,." There wasn't much else this was the team that contained the Yun-Harla so everything needed to be professional. They had to show a proper decorum.

Tricia Kalamack

Sleeps all day.... yawns all night
@[member="Hemlock Briar"] @Sargon Vynea

"Aiding the sick sounds like a plan." Tricia looked at Sargon and Hemlock as she checked her dress and chains breathing deeply to let the force settle in her gut. There was so much to happen but just because they had the darkside didn't mean they couldn't do as needed to control the world. Lots more ways to win hearts and minds.

@[member="The Wrathful One"]

Shinju had a grin on her face as she nodded her head. The ones below awaited them and she stood near the Wrathful one running a hand along the length of her empresses arm getting a shiver down her spine and grazing her shoulder with her teeth. "So how many do you think we shall need to properly kill before they come to serve us?"

Teslar smiled he had been afraid @[member="Morna Imura"] was going to pick something else but this was something the barabel could do. The fact that he was wearing a black robe, was covered in scales, and had a tail would only add to the mystery that was the force. He reached into his robe as he followed Morna to the town square and pulled out the skin bag that held the focusing crystals from Ilum and Barab I this was what he would use to wow the population to further show them the mysteries of the force.
@[member="Shado"]
@[member="Cain Laatl"]

Smiling I nodded my head to @Shado "Took a while, but I got it. I heard about yours." Before the man could answer I lit a fire ball in my hand and threw it into the air. As it sailed into the sky once it was safely in the distance of where almost everybody could see it, I caused it to explode into different colors of fire. I threw up a few more to get peoples attention. Then to make it even more obvious, I threw fire into the air and formed it while It moved up to show an arrow pointing down at the three of us. "Maybe that will get people's attention."
@[member="Teslar Rantarus"]

With a nod Sargon lead his own small team towards the hospital towards the heart of the city. He wasn't a healer personally, but he did have a powerful leaning towards force sensitivity rather then physical effects on the world at large. Taking a speeder through the street ways Sargon marveled at the beauty of the flora, and the many colors they left on the surrounding buildings. Evidently despite the dark this was actually the middle of the day for this section of the planet, and according to the sensor readings the sun would out to shine for a few hours shortly.

The hospital was a large structure, and while Sargon was no medical expert he could tell by its size it was quite the prestigious center. Stopping the speeder the Zabrak grabbed a medkit he'd brought with him, and walked at the head of the group. "So how much medical experience do you all have? I'm hoping more then I do, maybe I'll even learn something today."

@[member="Hemlock Briar"]@ Tricia Kalamack @[member="Meret Blackmoon"]

Matreya

Slowly the veins around Shado's eyes began to swell and course with force enriched blood as he immersed himself fully into it's loving embrace. It was a sign of his releasing his hold and letting forth the powers of the raging sea that dwells deep within. Leaping high into the air, the Legate soared higher and higher till he passed the flames entirely.

Glancing down to the crowd that now seemed nothing more than insects - were they ever more? - Shado concentrated and slowly extended his arm. Once it was completely horizontal he then moved to further raise it, however this time it seemed his arm was bound by an unseen force, something was chaining his form to that point. But then ever so gently, 3 of the men nearby slowly raised near 10 feet into the air.

Their shouts of terror were soon drowned out by Shado roaring from his spot amongst the heavens, "I, Zaiden James-Greyson, Legate of the 120th Legion of the Fringe, Supreme Lord of Val'halla, and your entertainment for this event, call this show to a start! Below me you will notice one sexy clothed Fire Lord, @[member="Morna Imura"], as well as our companion @[member="Teslar Rantarus"] near there. Lets give them a hand as we go about showing off!"

With his words ended came a light applause as everyone nearby knew not how to accept such signs, nor did he expect then to. Zaiden expected them to sit back like idiots while his team made a flair for show and did simple tasks.

"Morna, dear boy. Toss me a fireball will yeah? Really launch one this way mah man." He shouted down, also remembering to lower the men he raised.

As @[member="Morna Imura"] began the show Teslar had laid out the crystals in a circle and step into the middle careful not to disturb any of the crystals he sat cross legged and began to meditate on the force calling it to him. As he let the dark side flow through him the crystals began to float around him then he began to float he smiled as a small group amassed in front of him.

The Wrathful One

T
The Rakata Empress snorted at the peaceful attempts to convert these pathetic things over. Walking through the city she ignored the watching eyes of the natives as she beckoned her security teams forward through the streets. "Rakata warriors, search this city for any signs of weaponry, or defenses. I want to know of anything that can be converted into a weapon of any sorts."

Eyeing the walls up the warrior grinned harshly her teeth showing once more as she ran her tongue over them drawing a small line of blood. "Tell me, love, how would you feel about this city if we mounted defenses on the wall, and set up some AA defenses?"

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]

I could only smile at Zaidens tactics of grabbing peoples attention. With the little intro he did about the three of us. I just shook my head and smiled. "I can do more than Fire You know!" I yelled up at him. Gathering a fire ball in my hand, I smirked. Zaiden wanted one to him, and with a real throw. I had already done this before, practice to hit targets at a faster rate, Throwing the fire ball up, I didn't just throw it, I pushed it up with the force. Launching it into the sky towards the man. Looking to an audience member that had just walked up, I spoke, "This guy can sometimes get a little crazy, but don't worry, I don't think he will try anything stupid today."
@[member="Teslar Rantarus"], @[member="Shado"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom