Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A force to be reckoned with

The Fringe had landed on Valen in force along with most of the factions of power in the galaxy at large. The plan was simple wow the locals with shows of power through the Force, and hopefully dominion over this place could be achieved peacefully. Information was already coming in about the local council being violently against the aliens, going so far as to hire off world mercenaries.

"Loyal members of the Fringe, today we will prove to the people of Valen there is something greater in galaxy they have not yet felt, we will show them the strength of the Force. There are nah sayers amongst the enemy that wish we'd never come, and violent opposition is very possible here. You all have your team assignment I expect you to be working very closely with them, any issues need to be brought to leadership ASAP. I believe in each and every one of you. Lady Yun-Harla is here watching over us, and Grand Admiral Karrde is watching over us from orbit, we will do them proud!"

Entering a gunship that would bring them to Urain the Zarbak wondered how the people who lived in the world of eternal night would take their arrival. Even more so he wondered how the Fringe would do on the world of eternal night, amongst a bevy of possible conflict.

1. @[member="Lucien Cordel"] @[member="TimirOrso"], @[member="Lucrezia"]

2. @[member="Spencer Jacobs"], @Jared, @[member="Belle Morte"]

3. @Sargon Vynea @Tricia Kalamack, @[member="Hemlock Briar"]

4. @Shinju, @The Wraithful One, @[member="Zari Macek"] @[member="Mara Linth"]

5. @Balaya, @[member="Kal Voss"], @[member="Andreas Wintergreen"],

6. @[member="Morna Imura"], @[member="Teslar Rantarus"], @[member="Cain Laatl"] @[member="Shado"]

Officially the Fringe were allies if the Black Suns, but at this time Grundark wasn't working for the Black Suns, he was working for the Valen Defense Council. It seems all the aliens landing around Valen were not wanted by certain elements of the locals, and they had actually went and done something about it. The VDC had little tools to be used however as the planet had been peaceful for generations, so they'd hired some of the mercenaries coming onto the planet. In this case a Cragmaloid, and his small army of droids, well the ones who made it to the surface at least.

He'd lost several hundred droids on the way down, but they could be repaired with a bit of time he'd have his army again. Standing at the walls of the city he sniffed around him though his trunk. The local members of the council were planning so 'fun' for their new visitors, and from what he understood it was going to be quite the bang. The Cragmoloid was just in Urain to judge his opponent, and make plans for future resistance in other cities.

Lucien was in charge of Team one also known as Exercitus Indomita It was Untamed army in a mostly forgotten language popular with arrogant intellectuals. Lucien thought himself an intellectual and arrogance came with the job. He boarded a shuttle down to valen along with his team. He listened to Sargon's speech he had certainly grown since becoming a governor. However it was now time to return to work this planet would belong to the fringe soon
" Team one with me, now we need to strike fast and hard before the Valens realise that the force isn't so rare after all. Now before we begin is anyone not force sensitive?" He asked.
@Lucien Cordel @TimirOrso, @Lucrezia @[member="Kitt Solo"]
(OCC @[member="Sargon Vynea"] can we as a team begin event dominions without your backing or do we need your permission first?
@TimirOrso, @Lucrezia @[member="Kitt Solo"] use our team forum as a discussion any plans you have put them there)

Zari Macek

Z
@[member="Sargon Vynea"] "For the Fringe!" Zari yelled holding her blasters up after Sargon's speech. "Lets get down to business."

@[member="Sargon Vynea"] and @[member="Lucien Cordel"]: "Permission to deploy the 1st-4th armies on to the planets surface sirs?" Timir said over his communications relay. "I am not force sensitive Cordel, I only use the powers of logic and intellect, as well as occasionally, blunt force." Timir directed at only Lord Cordel.

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Lucien Cordel"]

The young Solo didn't know these people. But she was about to, real good. Nothing like sharing a warm, slice of pecan pie on a Sunday afternoon or jumping into battle with someone to get to know 'em. Hand shot-up in response to Lucien as she popped a piece of gum in her mouth before pulling up the scarlet mask.

"I got cursed...I mean, blessed with the force but I don't use it much. I got zilch training. Just FYI, sir." Loading the shot gun, she rested the barrel in the nook of her shoulder and looked at the rest of her teammates.

I smiled as the plan that we had come up with would be taking effect. Still even with the fact that we were going to be using the force as a way to mesmerize them was one thing, but what I had in mind was different. If there was a chance. We could say that we would teach them how to use powers like these, and that we needed their help. Giving them the truth in why we were here would give them a choice. Join us and help protect their planet, or fight us and walk over them with spiked shoes.

I could only smile as a woman with her face covered said that she didn't know how to use it much. Walking to her I smiled. WIth my hood off and my mask hanging by my belt, My facepaint and piercings were very apparent. "It doesn't matter if you do or not, They do not ether. If we can convice them that they can learn from us of the force, we will gain more numbers without bloodshed. Morna Imura by the way." handing her my hand to just have a handshake. I expected to see my team later on where we could decided which cities to take over. Seeing as I may have my flare troops ready for battle. I hoped that they would come easily to be under our control.
@[member="Kitt Solo"] , @Teslar Rantarus, @Cain Laatl @Shado

4. @[member="The Wrathful One"], @Zari Macek @Mara Linth

Shinju looked and listened to Sargon as he spoke and lounged on her seat. The objective to show them the force wasn't that interesting but... Well there could be worse things to do. SOmeone could want to try and be a god among them but she preferred the idea of simply killing enough until the others got in line and fell into the service of the empire. Of her and her empresses empire. Oh such a delicious twist it would be to have them take the world and her hand came about etting the tuk'ata pet she had. "Well then lets bgin shall we."

5. @Kal Voss, @Andreas Wintergreen,

Balaya rolled her shoulders as she let out a breath and stood there, her armor was in full form and her weapons shown. Now it was all about tearing into the people of Valen and getting them to see things how the Fringe did and that would serve a wonderful purpose. She looked at her team and started to walk towards the ship to head down to the planet. They would win this day or at the very least she would as that was all that mattered.

Tricia Kalamack

Sleeps all day.... yawns all night
3. @[member="Sargon Vynea"], @Hemlock Briar

Tricia stood off to the side and listened to Sargon as he spoke, her eyebrows raised a little showing interest but the tri-colored eyes barely registered more then amusement. There wasn't a lot to the plan and she had seen other worlds that didn't know about the force react. Some in awe and some well even the jedi had sometimes had to fight innocents. They had tried not to kill them but it wasn't a great thing. "A good plan, now shall we head out?"

2. @Spencer Jacobs, @Jared

Belle breathed in deeply while listening the rage was building slowly from a cinder to what would be a smouldering fire. SHe had trained under Jacen Cavill for a shirt time and his rage had brought her to the peak, her cybernetic eye metled several tims using his skill and now like a strange patch there was small bubbly scar over her eye. "It shall be done. The people of Valen shall serve the Fringe."

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]

Yandi sat in her seat next to her master with her eyes close as she stay quiet just listening to everyone speak.

Lucrezia

Vong-formed Imperial Knight/Joiner drone/Imperial
@Lucien Cordel @TimirOrso, @Lucrezia @Kitt Solohttp://starwarsrp.net/user/2663-kitt-solo/

Lucrezia perked up when the question of force sensitive popped up and she spoke. "Yeah kind of the armor restricts my abilities but it is the most protective part. Side effect of vong technology is we need to be sensed slightly differently in the force or work twice as hard to use it." Her shrug came while the armor reacted in response to her gliding aling her skin and seeming almost sad. She looked down and touched it speaking. "No I wouldn't trade you BOA we are good friends now."

Sala'dine

Admiral of the Ghost Fleet
Sala'dine was here listening, it wasn't time for her to go yet but with a look at Sargon she spoke. "Should you require it, contact the Hand of Judgement and we will if still needed come to the aid unless we are with the armada going through the system. Such a questionable thing." Her eyes remained cold and precise but as of this moment she disliked working with the Empire again it was diseased and cancerous filled with sith.

Hemlock bowed his head at Sargon’s voice. He wouldn’t draw a blade to the innocents, he wouldn’t allow himself to travel that far down the dark path. It was bad enough he was paired with a Sith Master who seemed all too interested in the violence aspect. He had been with the Fringe for a little bit now, never had much courage to come out of his shell however, seeing as his beacon of light was often over shadowed by some of the…darker beings and their actions.

The galaxy needed him however, and he was there to answer its call. There was much damage that would be done to the planet’s surface in the name of expansion and conquest that was for sure. That was where Hemlock came in. He felt the reverberations in the Force, they traveled up and down his spine constantly. His empathy came in handy almost as much as it caused him stress and sleepless nights. He wouldn’t trade his life for any other however, for he got to lay his head down every night knowing he did something good for the galaxy.

Today would be no different. He figured if he stuck to his mission and did it without incident he wouldn’t have to worry about aiding the agenda of the Dark Side. He felt as though he were a lost calf in a herd of bulls ready to break down the gate. “I shall serve the Force under your banner, Lord Sargon.”

@[member="Sargon Vynea"] @Tricia Kalamack

The Wrathful One

T
The land of Valen was invisible below the Wrathful One as she watched the gunships around here bringing the lead elements of the Fringe to Urain. They were arriving in force but apparently the entire plan was to win the people of Urain over through showing them the power of the Force, and convincing them that joining the galaxy at large would be beneficial. The Rakata had no such illusions of effort, why not simply obedience from the rats of this world. Sweep the world clean, and make them slaves for the use of the Fringe, and supplement them with droids.

As the shops set down just outside the town walls the citizens were waiting for them. "Look the worms await their masters, love."

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Morna Imura"]

"Kitt Solo," she gripped his hand in a firm shake before letting go. Working with one of the best mechanics in the galaxy, she had a handshake that would rival anyone. "So, are we really going to help them with the force or is that just what we're selling?" Teeth ground down on the minty-goodness of the gum, leg nervously tapping as she waited for the shuttle to touch down.

I smiled as Kitt shook my hand. having a strong grip to her, She clearly worked out somehow. I looked to her and silently spoke. "Matters on the person. Luicen won't do that. He likes to have slaves that can't revolt, But I will because it is their natural right to learn." Inside the shuttle it was alittle rocky on the ride down. Since we were making our way with just a few groups, we weren't trying to come down with a fleet to attack them. But we had just enough that we could hold them off if necessary. And if need be, we had the skill to do so. I would care for these people. Seeing others come from space and try to take their needed materials, With the Fringe you got a mix of Tomahawks, and white Doves. Ether way, I was stuck in between. "What do you think about it?"

@[member="Kitt Solo"]

Valen was an ice planet that had eternal night. Never ending darkness had psychological and physical factors to exploit. Depression, mental instability, susceptibly to certain diseases, and photophobia had to be considered when fighting a battle. Meret wondered if the local population was medicated or had adapted to such a challenging environment. Her second thoughts were about the members of the Fringe. How would they handle such adverse factors?

Meret was not Force sensitive and had no concept of having that extension of preternatural abilities. If she were in the fight her needs would eclipse her skills. This time she was just a politician armed with treaties and agreements and protocols. She could wear a nice suit and present a compassionate face of the invading force. The gunship was a hive of activity. She walked down the passageway looking for little things to keep her occupied. Meret was very good at securing gear adrift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom