Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion A Dogs World | SO Dominion of Kinooine

Call M3 Lttle Sun5h1ne
-by Ghost-
HblKsss.png

Objective: 3 (Killing Shrines...and eating Monks)
Gear: Staff of the Damned / Talisman of the Witch / Magical Gems / Bow of Immolation / Hilt
Familiar: Archimedes
Tags:​

"Archie," my voice bellowed in a tone of absolution, that my feathered little fiend could only understand with responsive chirps and flapping wings understood wisely to strike into the sky. There was a purpose of our haunt today. To remove me from my coffin, tomb, or lab: all labeled as one entity took a very meticulous comfort to draw me forth. The idea of destroying a religious Jedi shrine held no stake in my heart. Eating good natured monks once again could not convince said stake to strike home. However, there was something believed to be held amongst the catacombs of the shrine that did hold interest to me. A book of spells.

But a book that was not cherished, one of that needed destruction. Allow me to explain. I'm a slave to the Sith ideology surrounding the Dark Arts: Necromancy, Alchemy, and etc etc. And, yet to my
astonishments, these pauper monks discoverd a way to eradict my belief system. To drop the mic: they found a way to actully kill or nulify Sith Alchemy! And that dear readers, cannot fall into the hands of anyone but mine. Now, I'm sure I don't have to explain the book's judgment when that book reaches it's holy bindings into my unholy hands. I've killed so many in my time: yes, call me a serial killer if you shall....and yes, to the unbrided mind; there is a difference between mass murder and seriel killer. If you think I'm wrong; please, dear reader: leave your door unlocked and I'll be glad to show you the difference with dripping wetness. I am THAT serial killer!

A
nd as Archie took to the caustic skies, with clouds resembling death shrouds waiting to fall upon the land: now I laugh here, cause to me, that falls into my heart of one of the greatest's visions my dead eyes will ever stagger upon. To watch a whole land rot, decay, and fall into extinction from one fell series of clouds is well, the closets I'll ever get to understanding what these mortals come to understand as: religion. And I cried, with hysterical and Psilocybin laughs. These poor sods.... I'm going to murder them by using their names in reverse alphabetically order: So please step-up monks whose name starts with Z: I promise I'll kill you quick and with guarded passion. And one more time, I mentally laugh: I never kept a promise.

Should Have Never Written That Book

Last edited:

df9oq0y-f22f7990-8395-4662-b9e1-a9fc2b16de9c.png

Tags: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius
Objective 2.​

She gave another nod, less formally this time.

"Of course."

Good information was the lynchpin of all covert operations. Iasha had learned as much from the shadowy organisation of their shared benefactor. Since then, information gathering had been Iasha's primary directive. Assassination was more akin to a reward for work well done.

"Only three that require this level of attention." She corrected "By their death, these three neutralise more than twenty others, to be mopped up later"

Leaving roughly thirty targets that would be dispersed by various means. Even as they were speaking, there were plans in motion by lesser agents of the Tsis'kaar and the budding inquisition.

"Thank you. The location is not far from here."

She glanced at his ship, then at Alisteri as her mouth twisted into a wry grin. The filed teeth, a twi'lek sign of victory in battle and a reminder of the war they fought side by side, became visible in her mischievous grimace.

"Have you ever done a high-drop before?" Her tattooed eyebrows bounced.

A high-drop was a technique detailed in older Saaraishash logs whereby agents dropped from a ship hiding in the cloudcover and dropped onto a structure. This was often done by use of jetpacks or other flight aides. The clouds were sitting quite low on this day, but the strategy was still daring to say the least.

Scourge of the Stars

Tag: Xiveros
"Do well, and the heads will be yours.", Nito said, slowly turning to him.​
"I have no qualms for the capable."​
Motioning him to follow, Nito turned back and began to slide down the cliff's face towards the well defended safehouse before him. Within a few steps, motion sensors would begin to ignite, and automated defenses would be launched in their direction. Within were no doubt multiple Sith loyal to Carnifex, but all Nito imagined would remain were their corpses. Life was a fickle thing afterall, it might as well be his hand that cuts them down.​
The turrets were not turbolaser emplacements, nor anything meant for armor - but automated anti-personnel strikers meant to slow them, kill agents approaching, but with the Force Nito ripped boulders from the earth and launched them outwards. One by one they were destroyed, and he could see the distant lights ignite as those defenders within began to awake.​
"Xiveros.", he said simply.​
"I am here to watch your work. Enter the front, we will make a statement first and foremost."​

Objective 1: Weapons of Another Age
Tags: Open

Equipment
: Tattered Cloak of Converting, Helm of Force Phantasm, Personal Double-Bladed Lightsaber

The rapid slashing and clashing had been going on for nearly ten minutes now. To say the old battlemaster himself was rusty, was possibly an understatement. He had not gotten used to this new body yet, the limitations it imposed and how awful his right arm felt when it get smashed into. If Reficite did not know any better, this body went through Hutt Ball and had its shoulder dislocated numerous times! Blocking the next strike towards the left side, he shoved the enemy combatant away and gave a bit of a deep breath.

Still was a bit of a warm up compared to others he had fought.

Letting the Sith charge right at him, he kept himself in defense and kept the blade far away from himself as possible. While he did not fear death, he did feel anger at losing when having come so far. Letting the lightsaber fly near the helmet, he finally pulled the two lightsabers apart to reveal they were two single lightsabers at once. Flicking both at each other fast, he started to spin the right one to strike over and over, bashing the other lightsaber on each hit till finally, when struck away, the second lightsaber swung down and cut right at the elbow of the other.

With a sharp shriek of pain, it was answered with another slash with the other lightsaber. With a soft clattering of the amulet towards the floor, he had done it. With a sharp intake of air, the lightsabers would extinguish and fell to his knees rather quickly in a rapid, deep set of breaths. This was not normal, was his life force not strong enough to be in this realm? Before he could answer that, there was still work to do...there had to been a small audience waiting, not wanting to interrupt this fight.

There was not enough time to truly keep himself alive, nor was there much time to do anything else but the unreasonable. Putting the lightsabers still split into his belt loop, he picked up the amulet and put it around his neck. At the very least, a part of himself had returned with his eyes scanning the console before finding his intended target. Moving a bit quickly, he would flick a few switches as he did turn on communications on accident, still not used to this newer technology and button placement...but the sequence thankfully did not change to much.

Hitting the last set of buttons, he would punch the console rather hard as it gave a bit of static before a loud voice erupted while Darth Reficite walked away.

"Attention, the Self Destruct Sequence has been Initiated. All staff is to proceed to escape pods and transportations! Time Remaining: Five Minutes."​

mDiaPmI.png

His head inched slightly backward.

If he hadn't been holding his datapad and drawing strength from it Rio might have taken a few steps back too. First the sharp teeth, then the laughter, oh how Riordan disliked Sith like these. More animal than sentient. Entirely focused on their Id and what they wanted. Not what was needed or made necessary by regulations.

Woe is him.

"I... see." Nodding there and already starting to write it down as he mumbled. "Very rude... and responded with a veiled threat." If the first part suggested idle commentary the next part counted against it.

No, Riordan was literally writing it down.

"I haven't been able to use the Miscellaneous yet, until now! So, thank you for that." A little thin smile that looked genuine... if slightly bothered. Rio sighed however because this was a complication he hadn't foreseen. Yes, she was more powerful than him. By a large margin. He probably could win if he cheated... maybe. Looking at that maw? He didn't want to risk it.

"I am Auditor Catlow. I have been tracking these criminals after they were discovered to steal and smuggle registered Sithspawn from their owners."

The worm behind Damsy growled in response. Which did make Riordan step back a little.

"Sithspawn, category wyrm, is seemingly resistant to reassignment..." Rio muttered as he jotted that down as well. "You do not seem to be with the smugglers. Perhaps we can cooperate until we have secured the base? I'd prefer not to get into an unlawful altercation if I can help it."

Damsy Callat Damsy Callat

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Objective: Bending the Knee
Equipment: Lightsaber, Dagger, Armor
Tags: Iasha Rha Iasha Rha
zOIcum2.png

Alisteri could already see their mission unfolding before them, entering into what was already a trap just to put down everyone involved in said trap. From the hunter to the prey and whoever else got in their way. Even if these three were the only ones that they personally slayed.

He supposed that the reasoning made sense, no point in starting at the head when one could crumble the base itself. Infighting was bound to occur regardless of what they did so they may as well ensure that no stable leaders can step up to stop the chaos before it envelops them all. No sense in going out of your way to assassinate a dozen people when killing one will have the rest take care of themselves.

The masked man idly noticed the glance that Iasha gave his shuttle before she grinned, cocking his head to the side at her filed grin. "High drop?" Not a technique that he had heard of before. Not one that sounded familiar at least.

"I do hope it's not what I'm imagining, I can't heal from shattered legs that fast you know." He knew that from personal experience, no more leaping off of buildings to catch a running target for him.

will you sink down to me?

She actually said no this time. Then expanded, “They’re not going back into those cages.

The worm growled again.

Damsy put a hand to its cheek, eyes still trained on the auditor. She was slightly upset that this Spawn hadn’t listened to her and found its way out, but right about now it seemed fortunate that it had stayed behind. In fact, by the soft, confused sounds of menagerie reverberating the warehouse, most if not all had not wandered far from former confinement.

Something green seared through the air between her and Rio. Maybe a blaster bolt could cut the tension.

Quickly, Damsy worked her foot under the stun baton she had dropped and kicked it up into her hand. “Back!” she ordered the worm through clenched teeth.

As it did her bidding, backing up into a short alleyway between cells, she glanced to the right. At first, she didn’t see anything except a splattering of cargo crates until one smugger popped out from behind cover and took another shot at them.

She backpedaled herself.

Riordan Catlow Riordan Catlow

Last edited:

mDiaPmI.png

Brows furrowed once more.

"It would not be an efficient use of my time to try and herd them back into the cage." He pointed out calmly as he made one more note, before putting the datapad away for the moment. "By securing the base I meant executing all remaining criminals, before we enter negotiations about the fate of these creatures."

Riordan recognized that if Damsy Callat Damsy Callat was heart set on taking the Sithspawn he'd have a hard time stopping her. Especially if those warms started to nip at his heels.

This put him in the mood for negotiation. Surely there was a way for both of them to get some of what they wanted?

Before his thoughts could go further in that direction they were attacked. Case in point. Even as he ducked towards cover Rio found himself gratified at being proven right once more. The look he shot Damsy underlined it. If looks could convey 'see, I told you they'd be a problem', then his look certainly did just that.

Somewhere from the depths of the base a whirling sound revved up.

They could have handled a few smugglers with guns. What they couldn't handle is a gatling blaster rifle starting to splash bolts at them both.

"If you get their attention, I can disable the rifle, ma'am." Before Damsy could comment or ask things like 'how' or 'why' or 'what', Riordan suddenly disappeared out of sight. They were still close for half a moment, so she felt his breath and heard the shimmering of his robes as he slinksed away, so it wouldn't be too mysterious.

Hopefully she'd manage to draw fire towards her, so Rio wouldn't be shot full of stray bullets while trying to mitigate the situation.

Xiveros

X
Sith-blood.png

Tag: Darth Nito Darth Nito

Untouched by the Force, ungraced by the near god-like feats so impressively demonstrated by the Sith as they dealt death. Xiveros' impression of those tied to the greater powers beyond him was not one of awe, but of indifference. His servitude was to the Force itself and balance in its purest form; yet he could not be embraced, nor punished directly by the very thing he obeyed.

Xiveros' might was that of exceptional strength, a might beyond that of a mere man - a warrior in the truest form, designed so meticulously in his physique as to be optimal in every sense. There was nothing he would stop at to achieve his goals. There was no limit to the blood spilled that could entirely quench his thirst.

No deity to in the known galaxy could ever make him subservient to their own selfish desires. There was only the will of the Force.

"I am here to watch your work. Enter the front, we will make a statement first and foremost."

Without hesitation Xiveros lunged forward in an aggressive charge, his shield at the forefront as he readied his spear for his first kill. Upon nearing the front, there was an unforeseen ambush by a pair of Kainites, either of them chancing upon the armor clad figure advancing upon their grounds. Wild strikes and glancing blows assaulted Xiveros again and again, yet he did not yield. Punching forward with his shield, one of the cultists lost their footing and stumbled, leaving just enough of an opening to be skewered through the neck.

Surgical, precise, swift. Xiveros gaze fell upon the remaining Kainite, a notable amount of fear brewing within his features and eyes. Sounds of shouting and further reinforcements were heard in the distance. Leaving no time to his opposition, the hulking marauder lunged forward yet again, directly puncturing their heart in the same controlled manner.

"Let us bring balance."

Last edited by a moderator:

Damsy didn’t take kindly to taking orders, especially orders given with no room to argue. She would have yelled one of those three questions after Rio would it not compromise the element of surprise.

So she bit her lip instead, stepped out from cover, and threw her baton at one of the gunmen. As he crumpled to the ground, she ducked out of the way of gatling fire just in time.

The worm reared its head.

’Ey!” she exclaimed at it. “A good Sith can fight ‘er own battles.

It made a low, rumbling growl, conversational rather than intimidating.

Damsy rolled her whole head, not just her eyes. “I don’t ‘ave control ova ‘im,” she argued back. Instant regret poured over her, like a surprise rain pulling goosebumps halfway out of the skin. Control wasn’t what she craved over other Sithspawn. It was more like: “I care ’bout you an’ yours. Not Cat’. Now git.

With a disappointed moan, it slinked back and began turning around.

Damsy sighed and leaned back against the partial wall of her cover.

Durassssteel.

Damsy knew where Syreni was going before she thought it.

We can aerosssolize it…

No. Well, yes, in fact, they could, but that wouldn’t be drawing fire. That would be beating this Rio guy to his punch. Damsy still had the potential for teamwork left in her veins. Plus, speaking of, they were getting a bit heavy with the ache of icy exertion catching up to her.

In a few ways, best to let the auditor work his magic.

Allowing herself rest for one more moment, she pivoted on her feet and rushed across the gap between cover, plasma lighting up her wake.

mDiaPmI.png

Riordan would have argued it wasn't an order. Just a sternly suggested course of action with no ability to counter the proposal. This was realistically almost the same thing, but Rio wasn't there to step into an argument with. Instead he was making his way towards the gatling rifle. It was on an elevated position and that complicated things.

This place was far too well fortified.

It made him wonder who was behind them. A band of smugglers who were stealing directly from the Sith? You needed a mental fortitude that didn't usually belong to the criminally challenged.

He'd make a note of this if he survived.

Speaking of- even invisible a blaster bolt caught him in the shoulder. They were spraying it far and wide, even focused on Damsy, so this wasn't a surprise. Rio hissed in pain, clutching his shoulder and momentarily dropped his cloak. That immediately got the attention of several smugglers. His eyes widened and he quickly grasped the Force again.

Luckily the pain was helping with fuel for his power.

By the time they realized what was happening Rio already vaulted up a few crates, leapt into the air and with a summersault ended up behind the gatling nest. It was a very graceful approach. Sadly nobody saw it, because he was invisible. But art was usually not appreciated in its time. That was something Riordan had grown used to.

With a snap and then a hiss the sabre went through the neck of the gunner.

The rifle silenced itself and it didn't take long for the smugglers to realize they didn't have the element of suppressive fire any longer.

"Your turn, ma'am." Shouting it into the stunned silence... which most definitely created some panic.

She wasn’t around to hear him, but take her turn she absolutely did. A ovoid mirror into the interior of a starship’s main hold opened in front of the columnar cargo crates below the gatling nest. Damsy jumped out of it, her own lightsaber in hand.

One of the gunmen directed a stream of bolts at her as his partner began to retreat to a nearby set of blast doors.

Another snap-hiss and Damsy’s blade deflected the bolts just so, so that one drove though the second man’s back.

As he fell forward to the ground, skidding a ways, a tuk’ata pounced out of the portal just before it closed. It circled around Damsy, then kept at the remaining gunman, knocking his rifle from his hand and pressing him against the floor.

The Siren stood, powered down her saber, and glanced up at Rio. ”Wanna ‘ave a heart-to-heart with this one?” she asked him.

mDiaPmI.png

The Auditor looked down at the defenseless man and sighed.

He had hoped they'd all die in the crossfire. Because the more he saw of Damsy Callat Damsy Callat the more Riordan realized that it would not be possible to force her to do anything. Even if she hadn't been around. How would he force a whole herd of Sithspawn back to their former Masters? It would be practically impossible without that additional friction.

Here was the problem. A witness? That would be an issue.

"In extraordinary situations the Tribunal Court allows for immediate execution of penalty if the case is clear and cut." Riordan finally said in a clipped and thoughtful tone. "This individual has been found in the middle of the crime scene in possession of stolen goods. When confronted immediately moved towards assaulting an ordained member of the Court."

As he painted that little picture for himself he pulled out the datapad and made the appropriate notices in it as well.

"I surmise summary execution by the stolen good should be an appropriate measure." And he gestured towards one of the creatures slinking around Damsy. "They seem hungry. Please, ma'am, feel free. I have all I need from him."

A mug shot and a check next to his alias.

Objective: 3 (Killing Shrines...and eating Monks)
Gear: Staff of the Damned / Talisman of the Witch / Magical Gems / Bow of Immolation / Hilt
Familiar: Archimedes
Tags:​

The monks of the land were rather intelligent; quite prepared for doom they long envisioned. Everywhere I looked, a trap designed brilliantly to snare a perpetrator such as myself. The land before their sacred shrine, riddled with floor-based stepped misery and pain: death if you stepped wrongly. These monks, in my darkest opinion, should be salvaged for their dark arts of trapping with the greatest pain of their enemies. Perhaps resurrected from their false beliefs and Gods, could become a powerful ally. And for a bunch that created such elaborated designs, surely are worth learning from.

Originally sent out to eradicate these monks: a different objective presented itself. These monks were afraid of losing everything sacred to them; their written testimonies and laws and bylaws subjected to a risk of extinction. Perhaps, they could be brought into the fold of the Sith: teachings from either side finding a way to eradicate the Jedi and those that supported them. To cull them to our cause was not my mission, so I took it upon myself to learn of these Monks. In my Raven form, I perched upon their mostly holiest of statues, a memory to some dead flesh bearer. Listening to their prayers and incantations, I finally understood what they were meant to be: religious slaves. I chirped once, returned to form, and roped down in front their congregation. "I come as your saviour.... renounce your faith, swear allegiance to those I represent, and you shall bear witness of a new dawning light. Refuse....and I shall send you to whatever deity you worship....in pieces."

Some of the monks, to my pleasant dismay, took up arms whilst others tried to restrain tier violent minded brethren's. Division, that was my intention: and it appears I will be blamed for more murders without slaying a soul. And that thought didn't dishearten me: it made me dance with an inverted frown upon my face, my fangs twitching to fell upon the victories against my choosing. And as my father once told me: The greatest weapon you could ever wield is the ability to speechcraft two tribes into to killing themselves without raising a weapon other than your tongue. In my dark, silver tongue devilish witchcraft, I simply created a revolution between these monks. Oh, I love my life.

The tuk’ata circled back to Damsy’s side when he found that the force of the fall had knocked the gunman out. Then, when Rio mentioned that the Spawn looked hungry, he started wagging his lanky tail.

Fine,” she breathed down at him. “Just keep it tidy. An’ share.

A lively bark.

No way, not with me!” She gestured over at the worm. A small clan of rakghouls were now nearby.

An inquisitive whimper.

Damsy nodded. “Bet she’d like that.

As the hound dragged the man by one corner of his jacket towards the other Spawn, Damsy sidestepped to give him room, then looked back to Rio. ”Guess your lane ain’t so bad,“ she told him. “Though, does beg the question: it wide ‘nough to transfer a rowdy bunch a’ cargo?

mDiaPmI.png

Riordan did his best to ignore the fretful cries and begging from the smuggler.

It wasn't as if he felt bad for him. A law breaker? No, he deserved it and probably more. If he had lugged him off and sat him in front of the Tribunal Courts his fate would have been worse. Perhaps to serve as a base for a new Sithspawn by one of the aggrieved parties. That would have satisfied at least some of them.

No, he just didn't enjoy screaming that much. He heard from some colleagues who described it as 'music' or as 'singing', which rather disturbed Rio. What kind of hearing device do you use to make THAT sound like singing?

And why would you want that.

"Mm, I told you, ma'am. Cooperation is often better than confrontation." He ticked off a marker on his datapad to start closing off the file. "Cargo?" He looked around in faked confusion.

"I don't see any cargo. I arrived here and eliminated the criminal element, but sadly they had already sold off their cargo." This was pure pragmatism even if it stung Rio. Lying on a report was practically the same thing as sacrilege if not worse. But, he valued his life far more than breaking the rules of his religion. Break your chains and all that, no?

"Luckily I managed to re-appropriate the funds they earned from their illicit trade and this will have to satisfy all parties."

His eyes settled back on Damsy's.

"Won't they?" Clearly asking if this will be a problem for her or not.

Damsy Callat Damsy Callat

Scourge of the Stars

Tag: Xiveros
Nito walked behind the warrior, watched as he did battle - impressed by his surgical precision, his olympian speed, and disgusted by his words of 'balance'. For all the Dark Side provided, there were so many who refused to hear its beautiful, individualistic chant. They could not hear the great and terrible words spoken in the shadows during mediation, only the biased and broken thoughts of their own ego.​
He frowned at this as he followed, but said nothing until the outskirts seemed clear of Kainite scum. Only then, as they walked up a cliff side stair well did he speak;​
"You speak of balance. What is balance to you?", he said idly, though there was a deeper point to the question. His gaze, however, stayed focused above them to make sure nobody jumped out foolishly on a Sith Lord and his peer.​

4cd2967273ce96310a751ca25d165ea4.jpg

df9oq0y-f22f7990-8395-4662-b9e1-a9fc2b16de9c.png
Objective I: Relics of a Lost Age

Temerant was... Late, it'd seem. Someone had arrived there beforehand, and was doing short work of any who would oppose him at the digsite. Which was just as well: it provided a healthy distraction for his own infiltration, and if someone wanted to get the brunt of the power, then all the more power to him. Still, he couldn't help but note the rather... unconventional deaths some of these men and women had suffered, the taint of the dark side palpable as he followed along the dead-filled path.

He took pause in a room that seemed to house a pseudo-armory. Blades of all kinds were on display, the Sith stopping to admire them.

"Nothing like a little pleasure mixed in with your business, hm, Master?" X3 chimed in through the comms in his helmet, knowing of Temerant's love for all things swords.

The Sith grabbed a swiftcut foil, feeling its heft in his hand as he looked over the craftsmanship. "The Nagai are a fascinating people," he conceded. "Swordplay is a vital aspect of their society, alongside honour," he explained.

"Careful there, Master," the droid jabbed. "An assassin dwelling on the merits of honour might raise some eyebrows."

Temerant quirked a brow. "I'm more than just a mere assa..."

"Attention, the Self Destruct Sequence has been Initiated. All staff is to proceed to escape pods and transportations! Time Remaining: Five Minutes."

There was a moment of stunned silence as Temerant looked up at one of the loud speakers signalling immninent doom.

"Well... That's not good," X3 mused over the comms.

"You think?" Temerant gruffed in return. "...I need to get to the command center."

"Master, that is highly unadvisable. You have 5 minutes, and reaching there will eat up a considerable amount of time."

"By conventional means, maybe," Temerant remarked.

With that, he hopped onto one of the walls in an unnatural display of agility, fingers locking onto the grate of one of the vents.

"Master, even if those weren't considerably small for a man of your size, the ventilation system..."

"I'm not going through the vents, X3," Temerant remarked as he pulled his lightsaber from behind him, pressing it to the ceiling.

"Ah, well, that makes a fair bit more sense," the droid conceded as he begin cutting a hole in the ceiling. "I sometimes forget you force sensitive folk have an absolute disregard for traditional means of traversal."

"You slice doors, I make my own. I fail to see much of argued difference," the Sith argued as the metal slab fell to the ground, the man allowing the blade to fizzle out before hopping onto the newly created ledge, before pushing his mass up it... Only to be greeted by a good number of crew members on either side of him, who'd stopped their scrambling to witness the unusual entry.

One pointed a blaster at him. "Drop it! Drop the lightsaber!" he demanded.

"...That's not going to happen," Temerant let them know, before pointing a finger at the fellow. "And whilst normally I enjoy a challenge, the chrono is ticking, so here's a much healthier suggestion. You fine folk keep running and let me go about my business, and I don't kill you all before the self-destruct sequence does it for me."

"DROP IT!"

Temerant let out a gruff exhale, igniting the blade anew. "I don't have time for this," he grunted, igniting the red blade anew.

What followed was like watching a game of pong, if a third player was allowed down the middle. Plasma filled the air, aimed towards his person, but Temerant deflected, redirected, and vaulted around in place, sending most back to sender as his Niman adopted elements of Soresu and Ataru both, cutting down the odd enemy who was unfortunately much too close to him in between.

"Time?" he casually asked as he made a flourish with his blade, which avoided a blaster shot only to smack it on its back, rerouting its trajectory towards an enemy's head on the other side.

"Four minutes and twelve seconds," X3 informed him.

"Wasting too much," Temerant concluded.

With that, he tossed his saber towards one side of the room whilst he turned in place, both hands facing the other. As the lightsaber behaved like a boomerant, cutting through the remaining enemies even as he launched lighting from his limbs, the electric current beginning to chain amongst his enemies, who screamed amidst convulsions before falling to the ground, each a fuming mess.

Temerant stretched his hand backwards to catch the returning weapon, once again turning it off as it arrived upon his palm. He didn't skip a beat, dashing off towards the very same place Lord Reficite Lord Reficite had left but a minute prior.

Xiveros

X

Tag: Darth Nito Darth Nito

The question struck Xiveros as slightly peculiar, never had any Sith taken the moment to ask such a question; balance meant ridding the galaxy of the Kainites first and foremost, all else came as collateral. On an individualistic note the same query would find no difference in resolve, no distortion of faith to be found. While Xiveros couldn't remember anything beyond simply existing at one point in time, his mind was haunted with abrupt and nonsensical visions of a life that didn't belong to him. A power he had never understood or felt.

Who was he? Was he anybody? Who were the people he saw in those dreams?

Did he have a purpose beyond this existence?

"Balance is merely an end result for me. I am a tool used by your kind, an instrument to further along the whims of near-gods and their tempers whenever it should suit them. Balance changes in your tongues from time to time, age to age. I am neither touched by the Force nor have I been broken by its pull. Unlike many of your kind."

Through the eye sockets of his helmet he wordlessly judged his ally, shifting his head away slowly to look onward as they walked. "In other words, I am simply here to make sure nobody succeeds beyond an extent. Nobody controls fate but the Force, and I spill their blood. Simple."

At first, Damsy was going to object—like, really, how did this guy make Auditor?—but then it clicked. She wasn't above taking an out when offered one, not because she needed one but because she was able to appreciate the opportunity to save time and energy. She was only one person after all.

A fractured one, but united nonetheless.

She made a show of looking around. "Now that you mention it," she glanced back at Rio and shrugged, "guess it should satisfy. It don't do good anyone to be pissed all the time, even us Sith folk."

Her tuk'ata padded back up to her. She pet its head, then dropped her hand beneath its muzzle. It opened its mouth and a small chunk of flesh tumbled into her palm. She then closed her hand around it and put her fist into a pocket in her trousers.

The oval opened again, just to her left.

"We’ll get ‘em next time," she drawled as the hound walked into the portal, while the rakghouls knuckled after it. "If I ever feel like paying tithe to the Order, I'll look ya up, Catlow."

She gave a wink before backpedaling to help coax the worm clew into her ship. After that, she followed, and then the portal blinked out of the warehouse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom