Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion A Dogs World | SO Dominion of Kinooine

Objective IV: Observation and Experimentation

An eyebrow arched as the acolyte failed to notice her presence immediately, absorbed in his research findings. She would applaud such dedication to science and discovery, but appearances had to be kept. With a small throat clearing cough, she felt the sudden dread from the acolyte as he realized her unexpected appearance and he dropped to his knee.

His mind was abuzz with worry and the implications of such an unexpected appearance from a Sith Lady, and she remained deliberately silent for a long moment as though appraising whether to eliminate him for such perceived disrespect. She waited until his name rose to her attention.

"Acolyte Von-Kri, is it?" she said, slowly tapping her fingers along the edge of a nearby table. "You seem to have stumbled across a most intriguing condition and such rarities draw my attention. Whether or not I announce such attention would defeat the purpose of my domain, don't you think?"

She would gesture for him to stand.

"But I certainly do not mind discovering a young industrious Sith absorbed into his research upon my arrival. It demonstrates a dedication to the sciences that can create a magnificent Sith in the future... provided one works on keeping at least part of their awareness on their surroundings."

Some praise, and a subtle reprimand and lesson the young Sith should take to heart.

"Now, bring me up to speed on your findings here in regards to this disease."

Von-Kri Von-Kri

Scourge of the Stars

"Interesting.", Nito said with a slight nod.​
His assumption this man had hoped to be one of the sickening 'grey' ones seemed misplaced, which annoyed him. To be wrong may have been common, but as a Sith it made for weakness to be obvious - and so he held a growing ball of contempt in his stomach over it. He would deal with it, in time, but for now it would hold.​
"Go on then - continue to wipe this place of it's Kainite loyalists. We must return to Jutrand and prepare for another assault soon. I would not waste time with these shadows and scraps."​
As the cliffside walk ended, a door opened to a small dining hall - where all the tables were flipped in the face of the doors. Within a great number of soldiers fired as soon as the doors opened, turning its passage into a sheered wall of red hot tibanna gas. Nito looked to Xiveros, waiting for his intent - or if he would request help.​

"Y-yes, Lady Raaf.", Von-Kri said as he stood, holding back the burning urge to cough in her presence. His own disease seemed to surge in her presence, but he slowly brought it back under control as he motioned to the man nearest him.​
"This is Patient 32-2. He has been infected for 89 hours based on personal report of first symptoms. His family has already passed from lack of fluids, unfortunately.", he said glancing down to his datapad.​
"While the disease has minor fluctuations, for Patient 32-2 it seems to primarily express itself in harsh lesions forming all over his body. His natural Firrerreo genetics repair it quickly - but they reappear somewhere else quickly. Blood tests show heightened presence of lymphocites, leading for me to believe it is an autoimmune disease that radicalizes the body's natural regeneration itself.", he said with a swallow.​
"If it is okay for me to be... uh... presumptious.", he added.​
"The body has a raised average tempature, inflammation in lymph nodes and kidneys, and blood is present in stool and urine samples.", he said with a frown.​
"Oddly little vomiting, despite stomach acidity levels."​

Objective IV: Rumination (One Shot)

Another expansion of the Sith Order that Malum was to sit out of.

Kintoine sat floating in the distance, with Malum himself sitting on the Lochris floating gently through space, as if he was a hulk, without direction, without purpose. However, Malum, certainly had both, even if this was truly one of the most passive assignments he had been given by his Mistress.

He was to take no serious action, indeed, he was just to sit and watch, make sure none escaped the world, and watch how the Eternalist space forces performed.

He took down a few mental notes and flicked on some buttons, but otherwise, he was allowed to lean back on his leathered seat, breathe out a sigh of relief, and wait.

"Master Marr, are you certain you wish to keep such a distance between us and the Sith fleet?" M-DTO-8, or Motus spoke from beside him, the black droid having walked up to him silently, and speaking in its overly formalised and stiffened tones.

"Motus, considering your antipathy towards anything dangerous, I am surprised you are against my decision," Malum offered with a small smile, turning his head to face the military protocol droid, for its stated function, Malum was always amused that in near combat situations, the droid was very much a coward.

"My only focus is the successful conclusion of the mission, Master Marr," The droid responded, that at least was something Malum could note with appreciation, the droid was willing to go past its... programming? For the mission.

Both their attention was taken by the other droid on the ship, though this one was outside, and sitting comfortably in the astromech socket. Si-BB-9, or Sibby, tilted itself back and forth and squeaked electronically as if it was a puppy trying to get attention.

Malum turned an inquisitive eye to Motus, as the military protocol droid moved to translate, "Si-BB-9 personally thinks you should fly into the battle, Si-BB-9 is confident... and eager, to pilot the ship while you take down your notes," Somehow even without the ability to make facial expressions, Motus seemed scandalised with how eager Sibby was to go into battle, that was, however, the note he had made on Sibby, the droid was eager, and the droid was bloodthirsty. In their last battle, it had somehow taken control of the firing controls, and began firing at any and all combatant ships.

Malum was not even sure how it had managed it.

Sibby rocked back and forth, apparently incredulous at how Motus had described its motivations, Malum could only find it adorable, the droid was bloodthirsty, but mixed with its short height, and its ability to only speak through electronic squeaks. It was hard to do anything else but underestimate the droid.

Both droids were like that in all honesty, in that they had slowly wormed their way into his liking. They had spent long hours and days together after all, with only each other to communicate with, in that sense it made perfect sense. Still, Malum made a conscious effort to never forget what they were.

Droids.

Still, he could appreciate droids and their personality, right? They were not alive per se, not sentient... but they mimicked it. What was the harm in providing them with a little bit of respect?

"Well then, seems I have been outvoted, let's g-" Malum's eyes widened, as he smashed into the control panel.

He could hear the squeaks of Sibby ahead, as the engines roared in the background.

"Give Si-BB-9 an inch, and it will take a mile, Master Marr," Motus said, it pushing itself off the ground, and giving the closest approximation of a withering look to Sibby, who seemed to be patently ignoring them both.

Malum could only smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom