Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion A Desperate Rescue!: RTL Dominion of Dagobah

Sorr Kortu

Socially Awkward Smuggler
8c3aed9066ecd3cbc72c4c6b3a347232.jpg

"Mayday! Mayday! This is Captain Gass Soss of the Winged Beast! Our engines are shut down and we're losing altitude!"

That was the last call from the Freighter: The Winged Beast. The crew was tasked with exploring Dagobah and retrieving a lost artifact that was hidden in the swamp before the distress signal was activated. According to the S.O.S signal, the survivors are stranded on Dagobah however, the signal warns against Dagobah Cultists who kidnapped some of the survivors to parts unknown and are currently attacking them. All Rimward explorers and peacekeepers must come in and rescue the survivors while securing the artifact on Dagobah.

Objective 1 Battle above Dagobah!

P3VjBK.jpg

As soon as the Rimward Trade League rescue team comes into Dagobah's Orbit, they see hostiles approaching the planets. Scans show Trandoshans starfighters preparing to engage the rescue team. After a flurry of negotiations, it turns out the raiding party desires the artifact hidden beneath Dagobah's surface and is unwilling to share the spoils with the Trade League opening fire on the rescue fleet. All fighters must man their stations and take out the imminent threat.

Objective 2: Search and Rescue

2552077-1365723016.png

Survivors of the Winged Beast have gone missing! Anyone who has made it to the surface must find and rescue the survivors. Take heed though, for the survivors have warned of Dagobah Cultists who now roam the swamp planet. They are mutated people corrupted by the Dark Side of the Force. The Dagobah Cultists are numerous and are powerful, responsible for the disappearances of the survivors. Approach with caution and make sure the survivors get back home.

Objective 3: Establishing a Base

starfield-art-1623611700503.jpg

Dagobah has remained untamed for eons, it has been infected with the Dark Side, wild animals and other unnatural elements. Making Dagobah a livable planet is a serious undertaking that could take years to do. Yet in order to do so, it is crucial to make those first steps, start to build a base on Dagobah while exploring the planet and studying its plant and animal life.

Last edited:

Sorr Kortu

The Tiaza's Purr landed in the swampy areas of Dagobah. Sorr and his crew were among the first to answer the call by the crew of the Winged Beast. The young man didn't like the vibe that Dagobah had given. It was like going into a trap fully aware of it, Sorr would rather go around the trap but his co-captain and friend Brinna Dara Brinna Dara loves to jump into danger. In fact, most of Sorr's friends are attracted to danger the same way fleas are attracted to a Bantha.

The young man sighed as he finished the landing cycle. "All right guys," Sorr said to his crew. "The last known location of the crew of the Winged Beast was here and that was over 3 days ago. We go in, we rescue the crew, and get out. I don't want to spend as much time on here than necessary."

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara , Porro Tanau Porro Tanau

Jack of All Trades. Master of None

KEJBAOFNXBYhSOCkZIkPIcbHoi0HCbmgAow5-f2B_NiQQyXCnkXh6NpMEb4Jye3NkLN7GjZcALRNt3pMUvM6xYI0CzwSlvuffay9_s2QOlGGZ5OEp8-kFgDf6m0VKsy3k1fMD-VPGQp6wIXaoYGCdf5z_UoOnYsKjoMPjRDqnFxgMdkAAADUK82xhQ

Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

postdivider1-oq829tyf96pp5ds8dshlfjadl3db0iuoyi4pk2ry7c.png

Porro readied himself for the mission. In the old days this wasn’t his type of thing. Before he met Sorr and Brinna. He was a day to day type guy, take a quick easy job to make some credits and keep his belly full. Maybe get a drink and put some aside to be able to afford a ship some day in the distant future. Then he just happened to be in a bar on Nar Shaddaa when all went to heck. Now Porro found himself a goodie goodie trying to help folks out. Stated with Sorr’s girlfriend and now he was on Dagobah trying to help some lost freighter.

“I can’t believe you volunteered us to a mission to Dagobah,” Porro complained as he holstered his blaster pistol and pulled his coat straight. “I know the way back when stories of the Jedi are cool and all, but this place is just icky and creepy. We need to search this place out and get gone as soon as possible. I mean there isn’t even a cantina on this planet for me to get a drink in and flirt with the local talent.”

Porro gave a sigh before calling out to the co-pilot. “Brinna. Don’t suppose any of your fancy tech can cut through all the muck down there and give us a better idea where they disappeared to.”

Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Porro Tanau Porro Tanau
NPCs: Syala Kiles Proto Type M.O.M.

Unlike Porro, Brinna was more than happy to be on this mission. First it was getting out there and helping people, which was always high on her list of things to accomplish in life. Second, Dagobah was the highest of the high interesting planets that haven’t been investigated by anyone. A disappearing freighter was the ultimate mystery, Brinna found that incredibly intriguing.

“Sorry Porro,” Brinna said with a laugh. “Don’t make sensors that can see through more than five or six meters of the soup out there. We’re going in pretty blind. I brought Proto along though so we’ll have a little bit better than normal senses to help us out. I also amped up each of our transmitters so M.O.M. will be able to hear anything we send out on the surface of the planet. But this place has been a Force strong nature preserve forever. I doubt it will be that tough to find a derelict freighter and its crew. We’ll be back in no time.”

Brinna collected her stuff, which for this mission wasn’t much. She didn’t have need for any of her tech other than her transmitter since she didn’t think there was much use for slicer equipment on a planet that hadn’t seen a computer in eons. “Syala. Get the medbay prepped. We don’t know what happened to the Winged Beast. They might need medical attention when we return.” The young nurse who had started to serve as the crew’s medic gave a nod and rushed off towards the medbay. “Ready when you are captain,” Brinna said with a smile to Sorr.

Sorr Kortu

"I know," Sorr said shivering when Porro mentioned that the planet gave him the creeps. "Which is why I want to get this done as soon as possible. This planet gives nothing but bad vibes."

Dagobah was one of the many backwater planets if anything it sounds like the perfect place for Smugglers to hide. Yet Sorr could see that there was something off about the planet. Dagobah was more off putting than the other questionable planets that they were on. "Hey Proto," Sorr turned to the combat Droid. "Stay with the ship and keep an eye out for any unknown hostiles."

The young man pressed the button as the landing ramp began to descend. "The rest of you all," Sorr said taking a deep breath walking down the ramp. "Let's go."

Porro Tanau Porro Tanau Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

7309baaed3707998a9ce168ebc376e2d.jpg

Dagobah, Objective 2
Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu , Porro Tanau Porro Tanau , Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

Jasper was, yet again, climbing out of a smoldering wreck. It seemed to just be his luck, a plague that followed him around wherever he chose to fly. It had just been an A-Wing this time, one he had borrowed from a group of pirates he had fought a few days back. Along the way, he had picked up a distress signal from a vessel called the Winged Beast. If he had thought at any moment the mission would be easy, a band of Trandoshan starfighters quickly killed any hope he may have had. Now, Jasper was mucking through the swamps of Dagobah, searching for... wherever it is that this crew was.

As he walked, Jasper plucked his droid companion Pyf out of his hood.

"Hey," Jasper began, letting the droid drift into the air. "Think you can help me find a ship?"

"There's a crashed A-Wing back there," Pyf remarked sarcastically. "Though I'm guessing that one is you're doing."

"Yeah, yeah," Jasper frowned. "Anything you can do?"

"Sorry," the droid responded. "The jungle is too dense. My sensors are low grade."

Pyf returned to his hood. Jasper had figured that would be the case, but he had to at least ask. Before long, as he made his way through the marsh, a ship came into view, though one that was notably not very wrecked.

"Hey!" Jasper called out to the people stepping out of the vessel. "Is this the Winged Beast?!"

Jasper guessed it likely wasn't, but he had to at least check first.

1O0XLoUuxiBR7b42hJ76yHibo8N4WQQlbDZV5DzwLVEmbUeAVLOohkR2XvJ5i9bdiVLg0GZ2FGa2G0RC1FCjR2tHs75oldJfipdzFpD-S3LC71N9cxPe1cPWKUF_JB64AYhC4cJuGdICmjOan9MMIRkFCyML0d3JiyFKEhbsx0KvK3TgFurlIOGHTA

Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Brinna Dara Brinna Dara | Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el

Porro was the first one off as the crew began to depart Tiaza's Purr they heard a call from the swamps. Looking off towards the voice he saw a blonde young man and a floating companion droid. "Seems we're not the only ones that caught that distress signal," Porro said to the rest of the crew as he went out to address the newcomer. Porro liked being the welcome wagon for the crew. Usually he preferred when the party being welcomed was an attractive female, or carrying booze. Didn't look like the former was true, but the latter who knows.

"Ahoy there," Porro called out to the newcomer. "This definitely is not the Winged Beast," he answered with a smirk, one hand was in his pocket looking casual, the other was at his side ready to pounce on his blaster at a moment's notice. "We're the crew of the Tiaza's Purr," Porro announced. He needed to get his own ship. Even just a one man support ship so that he didn't have to explain the name of ship he served on to others anymore. "Captain Sorr Kortu commanding. We heard the Winged Beast's distress call and came to bring aid. Hopefully. You look like you could use some help too. The visuals on approach seemed like quite the queen. But I wasn't at the sticks so I can't say for sure. Porro Tanau is my name. Distantly of Alderaan. Currently loosely representing the RTL."

P3VjBK.jpg

OBJECTIVE: BOMBS OVER DAGOBAH
TAGS: @OPEN

Trust a bunch of pirates to try and attack a rescue team. The young Warden urged the old YT-2000 faster, slicing through space on silently roaring engines, the sound swallowed by the void. Inside the ship, there was only the steady hum of coursing power.

"Rex, just take it easy and trust your programming," Arkyn began. She sat in the cockpit of the Dragonsnake, flipping switches to divert power from whatever systems where unnecessary for a brutal dogfight. Her shields were already top notch, and her freighter handled like a starfighter, but a little more shielding and a little more speed never hurt anyone. "I wrote that code myself; trust me, there's no better pilot droid in all the galaxy."

"Of course, Mistress Arkyn. I am simply worried that I will fail you." The droid was newly made; she'd welded his torso plating shut just the night before. This was his maiden voyage, and he was busting his battle cherry too, on pirates no less. The droid was rightly nervous.

Behind them, plugged into the systems that allowed it to control the ventral and dorsal lasercannons-- Arkyn would operate the concussion missiles that had been fitted on either side of the cockpit-- R5 gave a sound that on a human would have been a snicker. Arkyn ignored him.

"There's no time for worry, pal. It's fightin' time." A swarm of starfighters were coming towards her like a plague. They were numerous, but as far as she could tell, their ships were chit. Modified beyond the standard sure, as best as such pirates were able, but they didn't hold a candle to her baby.

"Prime those lasers, R5. Let's put the new actuators and gas feeds to work. Fire on my mark..."

Last edited:
BATTLE ABOVE DAGOBAH
Arkyn Rane Arkyn Rane Quauhtli Sacul Quauhtli Sacul Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a
Zerek Zenith Multirole Starfighter

"All wings, check in," Roth said automatically, tightening the controls on the fighter. "Wild Knights, stay on my wing."

"Roger that, Knight One," the reply came back through the comms. "We'll stick close to your tail."

"Not too close, Knight Three," Roth replied with an ironic smile. "Give me enough room to dance."

There was a mild sound of laughter before the comms were cut off.

He felt the ship rumbling beneath his palms as he increased the engine power and the ship raised from the ship's deck. He nudged the throttle forward and guided the fighter out of the hangar.

The other squadrons and allied ships zoomed into space towards the fighters.

"These are Trandoshans," Roth commented on the League comm network. "Expect some heavy armor and no mercy."

"These those cultists?"

"Unknown yet," Roth replied, "Could be possible. They are wanting an ancient artifact by the sound of it. Could be culty."

The IFF network flared to life and Roth glanced over the imagery. "Dragonsnake, this is Knight One. We're off your starboard stern, leading Wing One of the fighter detachment."

SEARCH AND RESCUE
Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu Porro Tanau Porro Tanau Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

Swamps. Alana was not a fan of swamps. That was easy enough to dictate, but she'd just barely managed to pick up the landing zone for the freighter and the first part of the search and rescue team.

She locked the location in on her gauntlet and sloshed through the knee-high muck. It clung to her and stunk, but she pushed that out of her mind.

"Picked up any tracks yet?" Alana asked, perching on a fallen tree log and wiping the sweat from her forehead as she found the others. "Alana Sunrider. My lifeform sensors are off the charts on a planet like this. It'll be the old fashioned way, I think."

A big game hunter or scout would be helpful if she could get in touch with any, but she hadn't run across any in a long time. "I'm not much a tracker, especially not in a place like this."

Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Porro Tanau Porro Tanau | Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el | Alana Sunrider Alana Sunrider

“Welcome to the search,” Brinna replied to the newcomer with a smile. “We’ve just arrived so not really sure which way is up around here, but you’re more than welcome to join our group. Probably better to stick together.”

Brinna heard lots of sounds in the area. Not all of them seemed to be the normal hustle and bustle of a swamp. Though she’d always been on city planets in her past, Coruscant, Nar Shaddaa and Lianna. “How many ships did you see out in orbit captain?” she asked Sorr. “Have any idea how much help we’re going to have looking for the survivors?”

P3VjBK.jpg

TAGS: Roth Tillian Roth Tillian | Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a

"Dragonsnake, this is Knight One. We're off your starboard stern, leading Wing One of the fighter detachment."

<"Well today's your lucky day, Knight One. Go full stern, yeah? 'I'm gonna open up a hole for you lot.">

The enemy ships were zooming closer, a dense line of heavy fighters, but still too far out of range for convential starfighter weaponry. Arkyn ordered R5 to shoot all the same. Each laser cannon barked scorching green lances of energy, once, twice, thrice, and a final fourth time, each paired report a little over a second apart. The standard AG-2G quad laser fired each barrel every 1.32 seconds, but Arkyn had managed to shave almost two-tenths of a second off, and even that little bit mattered.

The enemy fighters didn't bother to attempt to evade-- probably didn't think the lasers would reach. Three of them died in a silent and violent explosion, their ships bursting open in the vacuum of space. Arkyn let out a whoop. She hadn't been in any dogfights since installing the new lasers, and they were as glorious as she'd hoped.

"Keep it up, R5! Keep it up, but don't push it! Don't want the barrels to overheat."

She'd rigged them to shoot faster, but that also meant they overheated faster. It was a two steps forward, one step backward sort of deal, but in the end, she still wound up ahead.

"Rex, engage the SLAM!"

As the shipped lurched forward with a sudden burst of acceleration, the g-forces pressing her back into her seat, she primed the concussion missiles. On her scanners, she glimpsed ships breaking off from the back lines to form flanking detachments. It was almost like she could sense them, see the battle playing out in her mind's eye. R5 was still shooting-- two more ships had been destroyed in the second volley. The enemy fighters on the fringes of the center line tried to fan out, but R5 swerved the turrets to follow, taking out another two. The Trandoshans were firing now, but at this range, with her shields, they might as well have been throwing rocks. The gap between them closed rapidly, however, and the closer she got, the more damage she risked taking to her shields.

"Alright buddy...let's try the Jogan-bat maneuver, then transition into a Mad Manta."

Rex hesitated. "But, Mistress--"

"Kirffing do it Rex!" They weren't the most difficult maneuver's she'd programmed into Rex's memory banks, but they weren't a cakewalk either. "Trust me."

The fighters were in range now. She didn't bother with the target lock, trusting her instincts to guide her as they always. All these years, the Force had been guiding her, and she hadn't even known...but know that she knew, she'd learn to take advantage. She sucked in a deep breath, closed her eyes, and when the moment felt right, fired the missiles as she breathed out, her hand squeezing the release almost on its on. Four, one-meter long missiles of concussive power burst from each tube.

The center of the incoming formation was all but erased.

<"There's your hole Knight One. Happy flying!">

Sorr Kortu

Objective Two

Two people Jedi by the looks of them approached Sorr and his group asking if they had seen anything. The young man's heart soared with glee seeing the two Force sensitives. Sorr idolized the Jedi for being heroes of the Galactic Alliance and the fact that he gets to work them is a real honor. He needed to focus though; the group had survivors to rescue, and he was certain that the Jedi would be embarrassed if he fanboyed on them openly. "Indeed," Sorr said agreeing with Brinna's statement. "I've ran some scans before we made landing, this fog is very thick and it's not a naturally formed. Somebody probably summoned it to hide what they're doing. My guess it's whoever is behind the disappearances of the survivors."

Why else would there be a large thick fog conveniently covering the one spot that the ship crash landed on? That was what M.O.M surmised as well. "There was at least a small fleet on orbit." Sorr said to Brinna. "We're going to have to hope that our squadron above can clear out enough bogeys by the time we rescue the survivors."

Sorr then remembered that he didn't even introduce himself and his crew towards the Jedi. "Oh! Where are my manners?" Sorr chuckled nervously. "My name Sorr: Captain of the Tiaza's Purr. This is Brinna my co-captain as well Porro. It's a pleasure to meet you both."

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara , Porro Tanau Porro Tanau , Alana Sunrider Alana Sunrider , Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el

Arkyn Rane Arkyn Rane Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a Quauhtli Sacul Quauhtli Sacul

"We read you, Dragonsnake," Roth replied, leaning over to tighten the weapons calibrations on the guns. An excited shrill from his droid brought his eyes up to the screen.

He paused to watch the show. The lasers were a nice touch, even as the Zerek Zeniths were still getting into range. He could see why Aeshi liked her freighter, if his cousins' was similar. Roth had never asked.

"Knight Two, see if we can get some ID on Dragonsnake," he said through a private channel, feeling a movement through the Force. It was coarse and a bit unrefined, but there was clearly something there. "Maybe we can get some new recruits."

There was a snort of laughter. "Sure thing, Knight One. I'll make sure to wipe any criminal records before I look anyone up."

Roth chuckled. His visor flared to protect against the burst of the missiles and he ducked his head aside out of habit, before switching back to the League channels.

"Appreciate it, Dragonsnake. First rounds' on us," he nudged the throttle forward as the other squadrons spread out to intercept the flanking fighters.

"Wild Knights, accelerate to attack speed," Roth said, speaking automatically as he went through his mental checklist. Debris bounced off the particle shield, and he watched the gauges from the corner of his eye.

"Clear out these fighters for the heavies to swing in," Roth said, peeling away from the approach vector with his wingmate close behind.

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara Porro Tanau Porro Tanau Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu Pyeth Raffinki Pyeth Raffinki Pretri Mapore Pretri Mapore

"Well, if they're kind enough to cover everything in fog," Alana said, adjusting the gauntlet on her wrist with a shrug. "I suppose we head into it. After all, why all the work if there's nothing there to hide?"

Her eyes skimmed through the databanks on Dagobah. "There's a lot of stuff that can go wrong on Dagobah. Pay special attention for unexploded ordinance from when the previous empire and First Order invaded."

She pushed the screen cover closed and glanced up to the others. "Nice to meet you all. Captain, would you like to lead the way?"

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara | Porro Tanau Porro Tanau | Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el | Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Pretri Mapore Pretri Mapore | Alana Sunrider Alana Sunrider

"I should be able to assist with tracking," Pyeth chirped in response to Alana, the most Senior Jedi on the mission. They had worked together once before, exploring the mutating caves of Qi-Ko where Pretri Mapore Pretri Mapore was seeking her crystal.

He knew the wax and wane of the tides would conceal any obvious tracks that might guide them to the Winged Beast or her crew. If summoned, as the Captain suggested he had no doubts it would impair their Jedi senses, creating a shadow in the Force but that likely went both ways. However, in the end, none of it mattered they were here to do a job and he welcomed any distraction from Rishii.

Emulating the nervous chuckle of Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu he introduced himself, "My name is Pyeth, and your report is interesting. The combination of the fog and terrain will make lives difficult, ordinarily, I'd recommend against travelling through marshes but the fog will give us some degree of protection against blasters. With that said, Captain Kortu, do you have any beacons or some way for us to keep track of each other if we get separated?"

PqPGXmLvcxgxg9Yk07vtElRLMhDeQ58GJWKd9NSuPdiaL6LQcrxILGdzdhdYOezc748CqqnGq_eweXxSBeYTGd02bkd4PDJIS0DJoPT-eyUZLtBtUqqA9SJ4d9gdSvY-H-OWCCoXJRtfjbntTDUTwz8reD4Ev6KYkG8JD11z7wh1aZhrrFJwhEJnWQ

Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Brinna Dara Brinna Dara | Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el | Alana Sunrider Alana Sunrider | Pyeth Raffinki Pyeth Raffinki

The young Jedi was one thing. Porro saw him as someone needing their help as much as he would be giving help to the crew. The blonde woman and the avian Jedi made Porro feel a bit less useful in the situation. The crew’s scanners weren’t going to help them find the wrecked ship and any survivors. The best shot was probably to follow the Jedi and hope not to be in the way.

The suggestion by the blonde Jedi, Alana Porro believed was her name, to go into the fog actually made sense no matter how much he didn’t truly want to brave that obstacle. Porro lowered his goggles, they might fog a little but he hoped the tech built into them would help where his eyes wouldn’t be able to see into the thick fog.

The avian Jedi, Pyeth asked about technological tracking devices. “Tech is Brinna’s department. I’m sure she’s got something up her sleeve, but I plan on sticking pretty close to you Jedi if you guys don’t mind. I’ll be happy to back you up should things get hairy. But tracking in this fog is a bit beyond my means.”

Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Porro Tanau Porro Tanau | Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el | Alana Sunrider Alana Sunrider | Pyeth Raffinki Pyeth Raffinki

The appearance of the Jedi was a relief for Brinna. She was excited to investigate Dagobah, but the unnatural fog was giving her the creeps. Having some heavyweight back up for the creepy crawly feeling that was going up and down her spine was a great comfort. Besides these three didn’t seem to be the normal run of the mill Jedi. This was a RTL mission after all, they must be from one of the Rim based Jedi organizations.

When the subject of tracking each other came up Porro deflected off to Brinna. This brought a smile to the young woman’s face as she moved to Porro’s side and put an arm around the man’s shoulders. “Oh didn’t you know? I snuck something into your food long ago. I track your movements whenever I want. Do it for the whole crew. You guys go to some interesting cantinas,” She gave a giggle and patted Porro’s shoulder. “Just joking man. I don’t track you guys. However seeing this fog from the air I did pull together a little something that will put off a powerful enough signal to allow
M.O.M. to keep track of our movements.”

Brinna produced a box of plain bracelets. “The Jedi are welcome to use them as well. They will broadcast the wearer’s location directly back to the ship’s AI.”

Sorr Kortu

Objective Two

Sorr took one of the bracelets that Brinna provided for the team. "Brinna and I created them," Sorr said. "They look plain but through this, the ship can not only monitor our locations but also ping hostiles and friend or foe tags. I highly suggest you take one."

Pyeth suggested that they should take the fog for cover. Sorr gulped at that suggestion what if these inhabitants adapted to the fog? Thankfully they had Jedi with them along with the bracelets. "Going through the marshes sounds dangerous," Sorr said walking ahead of the group. He took out his bincolulars and scouted ahead spotting an old steamboat ahead resting on the riverbank of the marshes.

"What do you know," Sorr muttered. "I spy an old steamboat a few miles from our location and....."

Sorr's heart stopped witnessing deformed, decrepit people. About 5 of them limp towards the boat one of the people was large and had a rotund stomach with scars all over and a massive growth on his right arm. Spikes protruded from the arm as he wielded a vibroaxe on his left hand. The rest ranged from skinny shirtless but none the less menacing people to froglike that wore of overalls. "Looks like I found hostiles?" Sorr said continuing to observe. "If I had to guess, we probably found the captors."

Things just went from bad to worse.

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara , Porro Tanau Porro Tanau , Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el , Alana Sunrider Alana Sunrider , Pyeth Raffinki Pyeth Raffinki

P3VjBK.jpg

TAGS: Roth Tillian Roth Tillian | Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a

<"Appreciate it, Dragonsnake. First rounds' on us,"> said Knight One. Now there was a man after her own heart.

The Dragonsnake veered behind the lines of enemy fighters, a few lucky shots splashing impotently across her shields. With three different types of shielding with multiple redundant power sources, she had her bases covered. All that's left is to finally upgrade the hyperdrive. The turrets barked again, a staccato chorus of searing howls, the ventral and dorsal cannons firing with a synchronicity that could only be robotic in nature.

"Good fething shooting R5. I programmed you well."

"WhrrrrRRRR bbbrrrrrTTTTT beep beep bZZZZttt."

"Language! You're corrupting Rex. Keep it up and I'll turn you into a trash bin."

Rex pulled off the Mad Manta brilliantly, weaving gracefully between attack formations between erratic dives and ascents. Arkyn fired off another flurry of missiles, further thinning the ranks of the Trandoshan star fighters. Her shields were still holding steady, but if she kept up in the thick of it, that might not remain true for long. It was probably best to get some distance, now. Her lasers had range that the starfighters didn't-- best to take advantage of them.

"Evasive maneuvers, Rex. Pull is back and get ready for an Elix Swoop."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom