Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A day of training.(Trux Ensis )

Trux Ensis

T
''Sounds reasonable. should I repeat it or something?'' He said. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

"if you wise you can, but the most important thing is Thad you remember it, it is why we fight, and why risk everything fore this"@[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
''Alrighty then, here it goes: From broken chains we will forge our future. That' good? I'll remember it, of course'' He said reassuring that he would remember it.

Trux Ensis

T
''Alrighty then, you have my address so just mail me when you need my help.'' @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Trux Ensis

T
''It would be great to have a bigger army ready to take on the scum of the galaxy.'' He said and chuckled.

Trux Ensis

T
''Yeah and they'll be sorry for what they did once we find them!'' Trux said. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Trux Ensis

T
@[member="Regor Laxvan"] (We don't really have much else to do in this thread anymore. Or do you have an Idea as to what we could do?)

( no I don't realy have much more fore this thread anyway, do you know if you got to make a factory thread, fore existing technology, a ship fore example?) @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
@[member="Regor Laxvan"] (Maybe it was just floating in orbit around some uninhabited Planet and the datapad Regor found of his ancestors had the coordinates of the ship?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom