Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A day of training.(Trux Ensis )

*gearbox looked at him* "I am just reapaing these, driods so unles you knowe the workings of B2's I cant use your help" *regor turnd to @[member="Trux Ensis"] * "tell you watt, if you can replace the firepower and protection we lose, you can take some of the B2's"

Trux Ensis

T
''If there's one thing I have, it's Firepower'' Trux said pointing at his wrists then at his Blaster. ''But I'll have to work on the protection part!''

"we could go to the armory" @[member="Trux Ensis"] ( funny anof you seem to be one of the few around here thad is on duruing these times, so I geas you are in a European time zone to)

Trux Ensis

T
''That would be nice, I already wondered a bit about how well the G.L.C. is armed''
(Yep I'm from Germany so that's why I'm on at these times.) @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

*regor smiled* "we are armed well, thoug most of it is very old" * we walked the the armory, 2 soldiers guarded the door*
( ah, I see, wel I am Dutch so I would say good evening neighbor) @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
''Hello there guards.'' He said as they entered the armory. Trux took a look around. (A good evening to you too) @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

* the armory is filld whit al kinds of weapons, most of them frome the clone wars, others seems more thrown together or roughly made* "anof weapons to suplie a army" (good to knowe, more people from the same time zone on here) @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
''Would you mind if I borrow some of the weapons some time? I might need them for something.'' He said while inspecting a DC-15 Blaster ''What's the name of this one?''

Trux Ensis

T
''Can I try it out? I like this one.'' he said while putting on his Helmet @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Trux Ensis

T
''Alright, let's try this bad-boy out!'' He said and went to the target practice area. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Trux Ensis

T
He shot a couple of rounds into one of the targets and then said ''I like this one, mind if I keep it?'' @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Trux Ensis

T
He hung it next to His M-500 on his belt ''As a sidearm this might prove useful'' @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Trux Ensis

T
''Yeah, it's always important to stay true to one's ideals and defend them if necessary. Is there anything else we can do?'' He asked. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom