Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A day of training.(Trux Ensis )

"shure thing, next group ausolds"*a few of the G.L.C fichters joined them, a human, a rodian, a twi'lek and a deveronian* @[member="Trux Ensis"]
( geas I is pocebel, sindes it is a minor faction, and your other faction does not seem to be more than a guild)

Trux Ensis

T
''Then my Flamethrower will come in handy, you don't mind if I melt some of the droids, do you?''
(I guess you can join more than one faction since I joined the G.L.C. and nothing happened) @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

"I don't, oke men support the hunter wel he gets close" *regor and the G.L.C soldiers opened suppressive fire on the driods* @[member="Trux Ensis"]
( seems like you can, I wil do some more work on it though, but it is good to see the collective grow)

Trux Ensis

T
Trux leaped 5 meters forward, assisted by his jet pack, and fired up his Flamethrowers which immediately started to melt 1 of the droids he hit. He continued to run forward until he was only a couple of meters away from the droids.
@[member="Regor Laxvan"](yep agreed)

* the fire from the G.L.C soldiers demolished the other droides* "Nice job guy's" @[member="Trux Ensis"] ( I already got idea's fore a flagship, and maybe some threads, if it gets more mebers)

Trux Ensis

T
''Yeah, so then what's next?'' He said while walking back to the others.
(Sounds interesting, what's your idea?)
@[member="Regor Laxvan"]

"maybe I should introduce you to some of the others" @[member="Trux Ensis"]
( well beceas of regor's files they should be abel to get a lot of old clone wars era stuff, so the flagship will be a old aclumator class, and we can do some gurrial war kind of things)

Trux Ensis

T
''Alrighty, it's always nice to meet some new faces.''
(Sounds reasonable, We could also have a Venator class Star Destroyer, the other Republican Starship. And as fighters we could use AC-170 Starfighter and some V-19 Starfighters [Wookieepedia ftw!] but that's still for later to decide.) @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

"alricht then"*the walked up to a small building whit a big radar disk on the roof* @[member="Trux Ensis"]
( thad was my firse ideas, but they are to big fore a minor faction to use, as we are only allowed to have ships from up to 1000 meters en de awesome Venator is 1400 ( roundet up), acyl regors ship is a modified ACR-170)

Trux Ensis

T
He followed Regar into the building and looked around.
(Didn't know that, but alright and yeah read your character sheet :D @[member="Regor Laxvan"])

* a female twi'Lek was sanding infrond of a monitor, keeping a eye on movement on the camps perimeter* "he Ce'na come meet are new operative"*regor said, and the she turned to him and Trux* @[member="Trux Ensis"]
( thougt it would be usefull and it is)

Trux Ensis

T
''Hello there, I'm Trux. I'm a Bounty Hunter.'' He said taking off his helmet ''So what is it you do around here?''
(yep, maybe also some droids that we could use for small operations, like those commando droids form the clone wars TV-series or some of the droids from the HK droid-series) @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

"the name is Ce'na I am the slicer, and communications officer fore the G.L.C *she looked at regor* really Re a bounty hunter don't you rember watt happened last time"
*re puts his hands up defensively* "this one is difrend, and you should have run a background check on Thad guy"
( thad micht work, and thes droids are amazing, stil think delta sqwaut can is better, and the HK's are so old by tis poind, even toug they were gread I think they havn't been around sindes the end of the 2e gread galactic war) @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
''Hey I'm not that bad once you get to know me!'' He said in a defensive tone. '' you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, right?''
(Yeah i guess so and yep I do think the delta squad could do it better, I mean they're amazing, but still for some small operations or assassinations the HK and Commando Droids could be quite usefull. Oh wait I just remembered, the Instructions on how to build a HK droid have been lost around the era of the great Galactic war [as stated in the HK quest in Star Wars the old republic] but hey was just an idea. ^^ @[member="Regor Laxvan"])

*regor, looked at @[member="Trux Ensis"] * "please don't hold it agiens here we got some bad history whit bounty hunters, and slavers"
(yeah those commandos micht work, and yeah thad was a shame, suce a awesome companion, thoug I got to say Mission was one of my favorite) @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
''Don't worry, it's k. Although tell me what happened with those bounty hunters?'' Trux asked, leaning against the wall.
(yeah Mission and Zalbar were awesome.)

"wel re here hired a bounty hunter to help us take down some slavers, but the basted already wordeked whit them" *rego finessed the story* "so they captured Ce'na, and it took me a mond to break her out"
( they were gread, also probably why I like vette in swtor) @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
''I see, now I get why you mistrust bounty hunters. Oh and here's my holonet address.'' Trux hands Ce'na his card. ''Mail me when you need some help.''
(Yeah I liked her too) @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

* Ce'na took the adres and put it into the nedwork* "shumfully anof it was the 2th time alvers got her"
(gread caracters, thad is why I caald regors richt hand, Ce'na) @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
''Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, but there's not much point to ramble on about the past. So what do we do know?''
@[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom