Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A day of training.(Trux Ensis )

Trux Ensis

T
@[member="Regor Laxvan"] (Yeah, maybe by the Flora of the planet which was toxic and/or meat eating or something)

( yeah, they assaulted a droid base, but died in the jungle, and the ship hase been concealed by the jungle, would work perfect sindes a big part of the G.L.C are gread a sigting in those environments) @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
@[member="Regor Laxvan"] (yep. We probably would need to go on an quest to get that ship. I'm not sure though and for that we would need a couple of people who would either work against us or would ''play'' the part of the Planet. but it could also be that we just need to say, when creating the ship thread, that we found it on an jungle planet.)

Trux Ensis

T
@[member="Regor Laxvan"] (to do that we would probably need to make a thread in the Planet Creation forum first.)

( we could, or we could just use a existing planet like felucia are somting like thad, there hase been fougt a massif battle there, and there should be a blot left, atleast in forced unleashed there still was) @[member="Trux Ensis"]

XV-265

X
@[member="Regor Laxvan"] (now that you remind me, wasn't shaak-ti on Felucia? And all those wood creatures who ?served? her?) DAMN IT, I posted it with the wrong character ... I'm such an idiot.

Trux Ensis

T
@[member="Regor Laxvan"] (yeah. sounds good. Now we only need some people who want to participate and stop/help us get the ship. And also someone who maybe controls those wood creature thingys.)

Trux Ensis

T
@[member="Regor Laxvan"] (We could make a post in the RP Discussion forum, somthing like: LFM An ancient relic from the Clone wars. Or something like that and we would have to say who we're looking for and what kind of roles have to be filled.)

Trux Ensis

T
@[member="Regor Laxvan"] (alright now we just need to discuss what we need and where all of this will take place.)

( wel I would say felusia, we already got the troops we need, a actual carater sliser or engineer micht be more usfull than the npc's, we need a crew to fiel the ship out, anyting I missed?) @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
@[member="Regor Laxvan"] (Maybe someone who wants to stop us, so that it won't be just like the following: We land>We find the ship>We fly away. Also I think the NPCs can fly the ship, provided we have the flight controls, etc.)

( yeah Thad would be good, as there wont be muce to do otherwise, sindes the worste thad could happen would be thad the animals attacked, and shure we can use the npc's fore thad) @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
@[member="Regor Laxvan"] (sounds good. Should we get some people who would help us too? And how many enemies would we need?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom