Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A day of training.(Trux Ensis )

"your choice, there is a lot to see out here" *before they left Ce'na turnd to them fore a last time* "oh Re, gearbox sais he finaly finessed whit hose B2's" regor turnd to her before leaving* oke thanks Ce'na tell him il be takinga look at them later"
@[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
''B2 droids? what are those, some of those droids that we used for target practice or something? '' Trux said while leaving the room. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

* regor lauged* no they are powerful baterdroids, we only use those broken beyond repair fore target practice, the other we use, should be some B1's running around to" @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
'' Alrighty then, let's see those B2s. I'm curious as to what they're capable of and maybe I can buy some for my ship as security or something.'' @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

"Shure, lets go see watt gearbox has done whit them, and fore the second your not abe able to buy them, we need them at the frond lines, I can give you some B1's though" * they walked up to a small workshop* @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
''Fair enough I'll pick 'em up later. Tell me a bit about the specs of a B1'' Trux said as they entered the workshop.

"they are the droids whe shot as at the ranges, there were the main forces of the c.i.s in the cone wars, good in numbers, and decent soldiers" * there were al kinds of drionds and weapons in the workshop, well a geonosion was working on a droid* @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
''Oh, nice, those will be nice security droids. Now let's look at those B2s'' He said looking around the workshop
@[member="Regor Laxvan"]

* a small group of B2's are standin in the corner, repaird, repainted in camo colors and whit the G.L.C insignia painted on them* "here they are" @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
''I see, interesting. I really want some of those as Ship security. Message me when you have enough so you can sell me some of them.''
@[member="Regor Laxvan"]

* regor laugefd agien* "you don't have to buy a droid, your part of the G.L.C, you get them, I won't give you the B2's now beceas we need them on the frond lines taking the fire so are brother and sisters in amrs stay safe, credits are no concern" @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
''Don't see it as me buying them, see it as me giving a small donation to the G.L.C.'' Trux said while laughing. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

*regor laugfs* "thad won't be nessasery, we make anof whit salvaging clone wars tech, and we got some supporters Thad can provide the credits" @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
''Alright, if you really don't need the extra money. So that's Gearbox'' He said looking at Gearbox. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

*regor nodded* "yep thud geonosion id the mechanical genus we call gearbox" *gearbox looked up fore a second and smiled at hearing thad* @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
''Hello there, nice to meet you. The Names Trux and I'm a bounty hunter.'' @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

* gearbox looks @[member="Trux Ensis"]* "they call me gearbox" *gearbox kept looking between the droid and trux, not wanting to ruin his work* * regor, simply wached him work*
@[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
''What are you working on? Maybe I can help?'' Trux said stepping closer. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom