Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Call to Arms, a Rally cry

Cristina Zeitlin

C
Jabiim class Corvette - New Hope
High Orbit
Tirahnn
"Ma'am?"
"Your response Ma'am."
The bridge feel silent as the message in its entirety was played through, the speech ringing through the vessel until the last word was uttered. The crew silent as they awaited the response from their commander, the Lieutenant whom they had followed through so much pain and anger. The woman sat quietly in her command chair, elbows pressed into the arm rests with hands steepled together as she remained still with her eyes closed. She was processing it all, looking back over everything that she had done and now such an event was brought before her as to make a monumental choice.
In one hand there lay those orders for those 'loyal Republic forces of the true government' to amass at Colla IV, and any whom had an inkling of self preservation would have brought their forces there immediately. Upon the other hand lay possible destruction, an arrest of those whom supported the Prime Minister gone rogue. This woman though was somewhere stuck in between, and she knew that she would be forced to choose a side else she herself be called one or the other by those that now opposed one another.
For her this was quickly becoming the most life changing decision that was now present and awaiting an answer. She thought to herself on a myriad of feelings and memories. The man whom had protected her and risen her from a life of prison would call upon her to hold fast to the oath that she took. The inner self told her to preserve herself and to turn to those that amassed at Colla IV. One choice or the other, neither the better option and neither the lesser of two evils.
Support the Prime Minister or enter into open Rebellion.
"Ma'am?"
The voice sounded out as her crew was still awaiting her response. Slowly she rose from her chair, her arms coming down before slipping behind her back, hands clasped. Stepping forward to the view screen as her eyes flashed open, she looked upon the world below before motioning with a simple nod. The communications were opened across the vessel, the static filling the air for a moment before she spoke.
"Before us lies a choice, one that is about to tear families apart. We should be focused upon the threat that the One Sith poises towards our world. Rather we must now face a choice that if a side is not chosen for ourselves, one shall be forced upon us."
For a moment she stopped, her mind focusing as she chose her next words carefully. The crew upon the bridge watched in silence as she slowly turned to face them, the stoic woman keeping her eyes upon those that were standing before her. The silence drawing many from their seats before she let out a soft sigh.
"When I became an officer I took an Oath, that Oath was to the Republic, no matter what happened to it or how it changed. Thus I must remain loyal to that Oath, and I must execute my duty. If there are any on board whom wish to disembark and join those at Colla IV, I wish you the best and I hope that you live a long life for I may no longer see your faces again. I go into the future knowing that prison or death is the final destination."
Silence fell once more as she looked at those before her, her eyes moving over the bridge crew. She waited and watched for she would hold no animosity towards those that decided to leave. Then something caught her attention, her communications officer gave a salute before returning to their position. Slowly, one by one the bridge crew took up their positions before the vessel began to sound off.
"Engineering reporting all hands on deck."
"Maintenance reporting all hands on deck."
"Medical reporting all hands on deck."
Slowly, one by one, each section of the vessel called in and reported all hands were at their stations and awaiting her command. The loyalty that those whom served with her was staggering, humbling to the woman whom merely allowed a soft smile to cross her lips. Now was to come the most difficult part of all, a simple message and an apology.
Nodding to the communications officer, it was clear whom they would be contacting. The woman whom was gathering forces at Colla IV, the one whom seemed to be that which would rise up upon the issuance of a warrant for the Prime Minister's arrest and any whom supported her. Quietly she bowed her head for a moment before raising it once more as she spoke.
"Senator Organa..."
A pause for a moment came as she collected her thoughts.
"Senator Organa. When I became an officer I took an Oath to the Government of the Republic. This oath was to protect it, no matter what it became. Your call to gather at Colla IV, while in some eyes may be the right course, I must view it as an open Rebellion against the Government that I sworn an oath to defend. I am a soldier, and whilst I see the problems that have arisen from the Prime Minister's actions, I must take the course lain out before me.
Thus, it is with a heavy heart, that I must inform you that I will face those whom threaten the capital. I go to the future knowing that death or prison awaits me, for I must do what I believe is the proper course, just as you must ensure your actions. All I ask is that my crew, those whom have loyally followed their officer, be granted clemency and shown some form of mercy.
Signed, Lieutenant Cristina Zeitlin."

There was no going back now, she had made her decision. While the Republic had become a shell of what it had once been, it was still the Republic. She took an oath to defend the government, and now there were two to claim the title. She did all that she could, and in the end when the only decision was to be burned by the fire, or burned by the oil, she chose what she felt was right. Perhaps there would be others to make a similar decision, though in that moment she knew what she was to face.
With a heavy sigh she lowered her head, closing her eyes for a moment as if saying a prayer. All that she could do now was stand for the oath she had taken, and hope that her only request would be honored. Those whom stood at her back did so out of loyalty, not for any sense beyond serving their commander.
With that she looked upon the Capital of the Republic one last time, the hour that would mark the end of her career was fast approaching and she would stand before it and accept it without any show of weakness or cowardice.
[member="Faith Balor-Organa"]
[member="Geneviève Lasedri"]

There were many calling in, many answering the call. Faith saw the response from [member="Ember Rekali"]

Field Marshall, you assistance with refugee and and the rescue of any prisoners is much appreciated. I will let you know about the contract, once I can assess all the resources that are within our use. Vor entye.

Minister Organa.

Faith began answering all the messages, one by one, taking into account what they offered, or the position they took.
---------------------

A woman of strength, [member="Kayleigh Tyven"] "Your experience is needed Commander, I look forward to meeting you on Colla IV."

----------------

[member="Dagos Nasscar"] - "Captain Nasscar, safe guard all Senators within your sphere their safety is part of the many facets that holds our Republic together. Your dedication, and the dedication of those your command will not go unforgotten"

-----------------------

[member="SC-4486"] - Faith looked at this message a storm trooper that was a member of the Empire and the Republic. She wasn't sure how to respond. "Colonel Corvax, your assistance is accepted, and perhaps we should discuss your allegiance to the Empire when this is all done. Monitor communications, I understand the Republic is undergoing several attacks where your help would be needed.

--------------------

A blue hollow appeared beside her Faith smiled the ever faithful [member="Mantic Dorn"] "Master Jedi, your sword I believe is needed on Chezwa our enemies are taking advantage of the disruption within our borders. The Republic has military assets of value at Chezwa. I will take care of bringing the Prime Minister into custody. The force be with you and I will see you soon"

--------------

@Yusen Fenn - Faith smiled she remembered Yusen from some time ago, "Yusen, your help is needed. The Republic is undergoing attacks from the outside, and I am concerned the companies targeted by the Prime Minister are in a danger, whatever you could rally on either of these fronts would be of assistance. Can you help?" Faith pushed off another message.

--------------

@krenris skirata - "Vor'e Ba' a olarom. We are gathering forces here on Colla IV. I look forward to seeing you here"

--------------------

She knew that as soon as [member="Gir Quee"] and Kayleigh arrived that they would be able to develop a strategy that would safeguard the Republic borders, and begin to stomp out the fires that had sprung up. The Republic was going to suffer there was no doubt on this, and they would rise from the ashes, everything depended on how they reacted.

The last message in was from [member="Cristina Zeitlin"] - Faith read through it carefully and had no problem with the woman's decision, "Lieutenant Zietlin, protect the Capital, may that which guides you burn brightly" Faith then finally was able to turn to the voice coming through the door.

"[member="Jack Sparrow"] you devil where have you been?" Faith walked over and gave him a hug she held on a bit too tightly for all that she had faced in the last hours she had need of contact even if it was Jack and his promise of wookies.

"We may need those wookies, Have you seen any of the other Senators, heard from them?" Faith stepped back and looked upon Jack as the drink she had needed under the hot desert sun.

Jack's eyes widened at the embrace from [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] and his arms spread wide, as if not knowing what to do with themselves. The sometime-pirate's brain eventually caught up, however, and he wrapped the senator up in a tight hug. She smelled nice, fit well in his arms, and was soft in all the correct places.

"All right, love, there were are. I must say this is a pleasant change from all the threats and marshalling of forces." Jack felt himself stirring in rather specific places and unfolded him from Faith's arms. Clearing his throat, he said, "As to where I've been, as soon as the poodoo hit the circulation unit I boarded the Black Pearl and headed back to Kashyyyk to get assurances that the majority within my constituency were on the same page. It's official: we're siding with you. Airspace has been restricted and we're preparing troop ships. Should be ready to launch within half a day, I'd expect. I've got General Isshdrrl heading the operation. Lovely fellow. Black and grey fur. Excellent table manners. Anyway. I've not heard much from the other senators. None have reached out to me directly at any rate, but I have picked up some probably secret coded transmissions here and there. To be honest, I don't think Lasedri stands a chance, even with a clone army protecting her...hind quarters. The Republic is too large. Even the unallied worlds can see that. Who's she to turn to? The Mandalorians? Not the Hutts, surely. The Corporate Sector will likely call for her to be lit on fire and sliced into bite-sized and easily digestible pieces and sold in those little vacuum-sealed bags as pet treats."

Jack reached out and took Faith's hands. "So what would you have me do first, my lady?"

Faith stepped back looking at [member="Jack Sparrow"], "We need to make sure we have a working government, and we need to find a way to assure [member="Danger Arceneau"] and [member="Popo"] that their companies are not under attack by the Republic, only by the traitor." Faith still couldn't put Gen's name in the same sentence as traitor.

Once again she had been thrust into a situation that she had never wanted, she only hoped she could install some semblance of security and peace in those looking at the Republic right now.

"I need to send some of the forces to Chezwa to protect our citizens there." Faith walked the communications terminal, "your wookies may come in handy Jack, do you have any around?" She laughed, "[member="Gir Quee"] . Gir you may need to divert to Chezwa it is under attack. We need to safeguard our citizens there."

"So we need a senate check-in and we need to make sure everyone is alright, and we need to make sure everyone that can gets off Chezwa, or at least has protection" She touched his arm, "So...let me put that together, if you think of something...please tell me"

Faith used the frequence that was often used to broadcast calls for the Senate, "This is Faith Organa, I am reaching out to my fellow Senators. The Republic is under attack at Chezwa much of our military has been diverted there to protect the assets of the Republc. The Senate Guard is on duty and offers protection to any Senator on Chezwa. Please check in your status, if you are safe, or in need of assistance." Faith exhaled.

She looked at Jack, "So input is welcome"

[member="Sha'Lom Kolos"] - Agriworld 2079
[member="Ordon Trozky"] - Brentaal IV
[member="Josef Levik"] - Carida
[member="Danny Colen"] - Chezwa
[member="Ashler de Dedhart"]
[member="Lady Kay"] - Commenor
[member="Persephone Callas"] - Hapes
[member="Cecily de Demici"] - Onderon
[member="Darion Blackstaff"] - Pengalan IV
@Megan Alestra - Tholatin
[member="Vaudin Miir"] - Iktotch

Ashler de Dedhart

A
[member="Jack Sparrow"]
[member="Cristina Zeitlin"]
[member="Lady Kay"]

The seat felt warm underneath as Ashler sat watching ships amass over the fortress world he was now senator of, Colla VI. The vampire could not have made this far without the help of Kay, and he would have to thank her at some point and time. But these things would have to wait as a ping to the ear notified Ashler of a broadcast from Chizwa.

Oh?

Ashler wasnt sure what was going on, considering the thing with the Prime Minister, nor did he care, the vampire was just hiding behind his rank. Sharp fangs peeked behind his lips as he smiled. Someone wanted to know his status?

"My lord, Chizwa is under attack, they are requesting that all senators report in." His new assistant, a Vahla female named Branin Telaverna who was young and beautiful, bursted into his office panting.

"Dear gods, did you run here?!" Ashler said standing up in her presence.

"My lord, this is no time for games." She replied.

And she was right. Ashler connected himself to the Organa lady.

"This is Senator Dedhart, I am discomforted with what you are saying. Colla VI is just fine..." He stopped to look over at Branin. "Have half of the security fleet over Colla VI rush to Chizwa."

Branin shook her head. "I'm not that's.." Ashler interrupted her making making a shushing sound.

"Send half of the present fleet over Colla VI to Chizwa...now. Thank you Miss Telaverna." Ashler continued "I have help coming your way, if I can do more, please inform me what I can."

OOC(Excuse me if I am doing something wrong....I kinda just switched this character and BOOM, something was going on. I will make edits where needed just let me know what does)

The stab around Darion was bustling with activity as his official ship hurled itself through hyperspace. He had been secured, well rather rescued, from the claws of the mad usurper by loyal senate guards. He had made s mental note about thanking the captain of the guard [member="Dagos Nasscar"] for their extraordinary well executed snd bravely coordinated rfforts to save as many senators as possible, not without losses however.

"Minister Organa," he spoke up.

"This is senator Blackstaff, I am safe for the time being but had to escape Chazwa because of the coup."

"Whatever support I can give the Republic it is yours. Mean while I am ensuring my home world that this coup is a failed attempt to destabilize the Republic."

"Rest assured minister, we shall not falter against the tyranny."

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay wasn't on Chazwa when [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] sent out her message. She was on Bakura, a planet in neutral space that was relatively unknown. It was her refuge. However [member="Yusan Fenn"] had discovered her there and questioned her on where her loyalties lay.

She sent off a reply. -I am safe, Minister. I will send word to Commenor to help send you supplies. Regards, Senator Kay.-

She kept everything else out of it for the time being. All else that needed to be said would be done in person.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler

Senator Organa,

I understand that time's crucial right now, and scraping together funds is a challenge. I've got no wish to cripple the Republic with exorbitant terms; I served the Republic and sat on the Jedi Council a long time ago. I know you keep your debts. Reputation means a lot to people in your position, and you're from a culture that prizes honour. Basically, I know you're good for it even if you're still figuring out how to pay.

My forces can commit to evacuating just about anything you need evacuated at this stage. We've been running short-term reconnaissance to figure out the lay of the land. Let me know what you need done quickly, within reason, and it'll get done.

Aliit'buir Rekali

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom