Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Burned Man, On A Hot Planet (Open To Anyone)

He was pushed back from the kick, accidently bashing his skull off of the chair behind him. He slowly pulled himself to his feet, raising his hands once more. He would then charge [member="Romeo Sin"], letting out a loud battle-cry. If this would connect, he would attempt to push him into the booth.

Romeo watched the man charge at him, he had already underestimated the man. He leapt to the side with a spin kick to the back. He noticed his head banging against the chair, and hoped the man was okay. He didn't want to hurt the man, just wanted him to calm down.
"Hey you okay from that fall Sabor?" He quickly asked for just incase. [member="Broorn Sabor"]

He fell to the ground once again, planting face first in the wooden floor. "N-n-never felt fething better!" He said, slowly pulling himself up once more, placing his left hand over his skull. He leaned back against the booth, slowly removing his cigar which he surprinsingly didn't choke on and somehow managed to keep it in his mouth. He set the cigar into the ash-tray lying on the booth, sighing. He got back into his stance, attempting to send a right haymaker up against the side of [member="Romeo Sin"]'s jaw. This type of punch would deal a lot of damage, but would definetly draw some energy from the Chiss.

Romeo probably could have dodged it, probably could have grabbed it, but didn't he was to busy starring at the man getting back up. The haymaker made contact, sending Romeo spinning in mid fall and hitting face first on the floor. He groaned, and his jaw was in so much pain, the groan hurt to sound out. He shakingly stood back up, slinging his black hair out of his face. He was certainly at the same place as the Chiss in this..tired, wanted a drink, and probably a taste of that cigar. "Niceowhitow." He painfully said. He lifted his hands up one more time. "We done...ow...or...ow...we...ow..good..ow " [member="Broorn Sabor"]

"I d-didn't hit ya t-that h-hard", He said, leaning up against the booth. "Y-yeah, we're done", He mumbled, crashing down into the booth. He quickly grabbed the drink that he did not accept early, quickly chugging it down. He dropped it on the floor, ignoring the shattering. He rested his head on the table, sweat pouring down his neck and forehead.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"I ow..have..ow...cartli..ow...screw it.ow.." he said plotting himself down in front of the man, and grabbed his own drink chugging it down. The sweet burning sensation made him forget his jaw. Dislocated it was. He grabbed it, and popped it back in place. "I have cartilage bones. Kark that hurt..." it was still quite sore, and his scarf was drenched in sweat. "Good fight." He said sticking his hand out. "Your a man of your word." [member="Broorn Sabor"]

"Y-yeah, yeah, yeah. I-I-I need some spice, man", He said, slowly motioning the bartender over. "Eh, gimmie and these guys...you sell food 'ere?" He asked, watching as the bartender nodded. "Whaddya got?" He asked. "We sell Womp-rat meat", The bartender replied, grinning. "Any of y'all want some Womp-Rat?" He asked, looking to [member="Romeo Sin"].

"Whatever is food Sabor..." he passed over a credit chip worth a few hundred. "I dont deal in spice, but I hope that gets you something nice in spice." He said as he fed the man's addiction. He didn't care, he was to tired to even care what his own name was. "Kark it all...you fight like a rancor." He slid into the seat. [member="Broorn Sabor"]

"Thank you", He said, before turning his gaze back to the bartender. "Get us...a thing of...Womp-rat meat", He gasped, taking the credit chip, before removing some of his own credits. He handed them to the bartender who nodded and shouted to the chef's in the back. "WOMP-RAT MEAT, TABLE FOUR!" The bartender shouted, heading back to the bar. "I must thank you for the credit", He mumbled.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"Think of it as a gift, my apologizes even for thinking you untrustworthy...wait...is that even a word." He huffed, then sighed. "I dont even care." A few minutes womp rat was served to the table. Romeo never had it, funny cause he lived here. "Looks like road kill, smells like heaven." He commented on the foods textures and smell.

He dug into it anyways, surprised by just good it really was. "Taste pretty damn good too." He stuffed his face. @Broor Sabor

He grabbed a fork and a knife, easily slicing through it. He jammed his fork into a piece, taking a small bite. He nodded silently, taking another bite. "It certainly tastes good!" He said, taking pushing anther piece into his mouth. "Well, at least we didn't waste no credits on this. I'm not sure if they put anything on it but I don't care, it tastes great", He said.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"Mhmm" Romeo sat back slowing down on his food. "By the way, I'm not Sith." He said swallowing last bit of meat in his mouth. "That's like saying you're with the GE (Galactic Empire)."
He adjusted the scarf to hang loose, and looked back at the Chiss with his blood red pupils. [member="Broorn Sabor"]

"I apolgize for the insults", He said, grinning. "Eh, how 'bout after this job you help me out in Coruscant. I've got a few people I've got to take care of...permenately", He said, clearing his throat once again. "Oh, ya want a cigar?" He asked, reaching into his trench-coat.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo shook his head. "Its enticing, but no cigar. Thank you though." He took another bite. "Coruscant huh? We mean Sith kinda people...or...Republic kinda people?" He said chewing his food. Either or would be fine with him really. "Hell who cares? Yeah I'm in for it." [member="Broorn Sabor"]

"Well, it's just something small. A bartender, thinkin' he owns the entire block! Haha, we'll have him on his knees, beggin' for his life in a minute", He said, a grin appearing on his face. "Ya like that?" He asked, pulling out another cigar and lighting it.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Razz Michaels

R
Razz watched and couldn't help but chuckle. "Now that you guys are done fighting, I would like to get that spice as soon as possible, oh and Mr. Sabor, if you dont trust Carden, I would happily go." He said with a chucle at the thought of him going, but he had to proove he was a good boss. ((Occ after you guys answer, I will start the spice thread.))

[member="Broorn Sabor"]
[member="Romeo Sin"]

Tiberius just shook his head as he watched the two men fight and then make peace and enjoy a meal together. "You are an interesting lot I will give you all that" he said with a smirk. "I'm ready to go, but Mr. Sin please don't roast everyone I need some targets to shoot at".

[member='Razz Michaels']
[member='Romeo Sin']
[member='Broorn Sabor']

"Mr. Michaels, allow me to show you something...", He slowly removed his datapad, holding it under the table of the bar. He let the camera secretly scan [member="Romeo Sin"] for a moment, before suddenly his "Pathfinder" arrow would fly out of his satchel. The arrow would fly towards Romeo, stopping only inches away from Romeo's forehead. "You see, if you attempt to "light me on fire" I'll send this arrow, flying into your skull. Any of y'all try to attack me or try anything, I'll kill 'em before you can say "help" alright?" He asked, now chuckling himself.

The "Pathfinder" Tracking Bolt: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/33830-the-pathfinder-pfe-tracking-bolt/

Razz Michaels

R
"Mr. Sin, lighting someone on fire is a pain I would wish no one but myself." He said in a serious tone. The pain he felt every day when unwrapping his bandages, the air makes his flesh burn, is too harsh for a normal person.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom