Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Burned Man, On A Hot Planet (Open To Anyone)

Razz Michaels

R
Tatooine, Mos Eisley

The Burned Crime Lord landed his ship on Tatooine, as he walked off the ramp he remembered how hot it was, he also got hit with memories of his family of his mother's face her lifeless body, his brothers mangled face after he got killed by Razz, he remembered all the crimes he had committed on the planet. As he walked off the ramp he saw the Jawas, he quickly waved them off. He walked around the area, he had seen his former home, it brought back memories. The crime lord was here on Tatooine, here in Mos Eisley to find a associate of some sort to discuss certain things. Razz walke into a Cantina the music blaring, he sat in a empty booth "This galaxy has gone to hell." Razz said to himself

[member="Razz Michaels"]

Romeo was walking in about the same time the man was, he wasn't wearing his mask, just normal desert tunics, and a scary round his neck to keep the sun off of it.
The man sat down at a empty booth, saying something about hell, and galaxies being in them. He decided he would humor the man.
He sat down on the other side of the booth in front of the man.
"You think that's true?" He asked the man.

Razz Michaels

R
Razz looked at the man who had sat directly across him, then gave a sigh. "Yes" he paused "I think it is very true, the war is making the galaxy worse." The burned crime lord looked at the man. "I am just glad my injuries did not come from it." He said referring to his bandages. He then looked the man in the eye. "My name is Razz Michaels and I am a Crime Lord, here for business. " the man said before putting both hands on the booths table.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

His red eyes stared at the man's bandages. Burns no doubt. He nodded as he listened to the story of short proportion. He agreed with Razz.
"True enough. Romeo Sin." He held his hand out to be shaken. "Can I get this crime Lord a drink? On me?" He said with a smile. [member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
Razz extended his hand and shook Romeo Sin's hand. "I would gladly accept a drink Mr. Sin, so what brings you to this planet?" The crime lord asked showing no signs of dis respect. He felt a small pain creep up his face, it started to sting a bit, Razz started to touch his bandaged face.

It was no doubt Mr. Sin could be a reliable associate.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo ordered two drinks, and shook the man's hand. "I live here Mr.Michaels." and it was true. Romeo enjoyed the heat. "Does it burn still?" He asked suggesting to the man's jest to his face. Romeo could absorb the heat if needed to give the man some comfort. [member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
Razz took his drink but didn't drink yet. Romeo asked if it still hurt. "It hurts every time I change the bandages, feeling the air in the open wound when I take it off makes it feel as if it happened all over again." He said, and it was the honest truth. Razz then put his hands back on the table even though the pain was there. "But it is impolite for a gentleman to talk about himself so what about your life and your desires?" Razz asked [member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo understood the man's pain all to well sometimes his own burn scar would be a pain I'm his side..literally. The man asked of his desires, and his life. He pondered how to answer such a thing.

"My life involves surviving everything I go through." He removed his shirt, his toned body showing all his scars, burns, and the works. "I'm doing a fine job so far at it, but my desires hold more. Power, I want power so that I can help my loved ones. Help people who desperately need it. Power to defeat my enemies. Knowledge as well." He stopped speaking and rubbed his chin. "I want ...to live life to its fullest most of all." [member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
Razz could relate to Mr. Sin's desires. Razz looked at all Mr. Sin's cuts, burns and scars, it showed his life and what he does. "Power is a thing that can be achieved through hard work, that is how I became a Crime Lord. Helping loved ones and ones who need it is a great feeling, I may be a crime lord but I understand how it feels. It is great to help people even if they are your greatest enemies. Living a life to the fullest is a dangerous thing to do, there are enemies around every corner." Razz took a small sip of his drink thenmupt it down. "I do not know how I make it through all my day to day jobs with this injuries."

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Razz Michaels

R
"Yes, may be it was my determination. As for why I am here, I am looking for a associate of some sort, someone who could help me in some way." Razz said before putting his hands together. "As a crime lord, I cannot know all the answers, that is why I need a associate." He took another sip of his alcoholic drink then put it back down.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"I may have answers..I may be of service. I could be a lot of things." Romeo sipped his beverage and held it in hand. "I like a man of honesty. I like honesty in general." He leaned forward towards the table. [member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
Razz looked at Mr. Sin. "I am a businessman, I do not lie on account of my job. I am a noble man, I may not seem like it but I am. As for pay, you may name your price." Razz took another sip of his drink then sharp pains shot up his face, Razz put both his hands on his face. "Gahh hell." He said loud enough for most in the cantina to hear.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"Prices don't matter to me, whatever you deem worthy." He tensed up as the man yelled out. He turned about to look at the bar. They were starring. "What? Some people like to randomly scream out hell. Get back to your drinks!" He barker at them. He didn't say why he had yelled out for it was the man's business. He leaned again back on the table. "You should get that looked at before you start any more business sir." [member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
Razz let go of his face with the pain still shooting through it. "Mr. Sin, if I get it looked at the doctors would have the police lock me up, but my pain isnt important. As for your pay, im thinking it will depen on the things you do." Razz took another sip of the drink.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"Some of those things could be making sure the doctor doesn't have police after you." He offered. "Though I'm sure this look makes you more menacing..just saying." He relaxed and bit, and snapped his fingers softly barely making a sound. "What do you need currently done?" He dug into seat. [member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
Razz looked at him "what crime lord dosent look menacing. As for jobs I need done, there isnt much yet, but it all depends on the type of field you want, if anything you could probably raid a ship for spice and tech." The Crime Lord offered.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"A raid huh?" He chuckled. Romeo had been in wars, fought Sith, Jedi, trained commandos that were meant to kill force users. "Sounds like something interesting. I'm not prideful, I will do just about anything. Tell me Mr.Michaels. Do you know..Popo the Hutt? It would be wise to have such a business associate." He snapped his finger still, it was becoming a habit. A defensive offense for just in case. [member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
"Hmm Popo The Hutt, yes he is the chancellor of the Republic, but I am not sure he would like me due to my job." Razz said before finishing up his drink. "Why do you ask Mr. Sin?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom