Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Burned Man, On A Hot Planet (Open To Anyone)

He chuckled hard. "You think that Hutt was so...honest before that? Oh boy...he was mad when I crushed his doors...." he said the last thing was more to himself than anything but the man was welcome to comment it. Romeo then noticed he could feel the man...was force connected..was that was what he was feeling? He shrugged it off.

"Anyways how far does your business reach? Where are you mainly located?" He asked. [member="Razz Michaels"]

[member='Romeo Sin'] [member='Razz Michaels']

Tiberius entered one of his favorite cantinas and scanned the crowd for new faces like he always did. Strange there were two new faces he didn't recognize sitting in a booth but not just any booth that was the booth he always sat at. Normally the locals warn newcomers not to sit there so this was strange indeed that they didn't they were possibly intimidated by them which could be an interesting prospect. Tiberius was a bit of a local legend in this part of the galaxy, he worked for a Trandoshan crime lord named Askirk who was based out of Mos Eisley. Tiberius was his go to bounty hunter and therefore well known around this planet mostly for his deadly and quick efficiency with his twin blasters. Although Tiberius was intrigued with the newcomers he first needed to find out a little more about them. So instead of going to his normal booth the bounty hunter instead positioned himself at the bar with his back to the newcomers and ordered a drink. He heard something about spice, a raid, and a Hutt which is not an uncommon topic to hear especially in this part of the galaxy. Tiberius just shook his head at the newcomers...they seemed to have big plans but someone else's turf is not the best place to be making plans. Not that Tiberius cared he went to the highest bidder which was currently Askirk but if given the right "motivation" he could easily work for another, that was the beauty of his job.

Razz Michaels

R
"My Crime Syndicate as I may say, actually runs out of sith territory on the lower levels of Coruscant. I also did some work here before I became a crime lord." He said before looking around, at the bar he noticed a man, he was not in here before, oh well. Razz felt something he hadn't felt, it was a different experience, he shortly shrugged it off then looked back at Sin.

[member="Romeo Sin"]
[member="Tiberius Rex"]

Romeo already sensed the dangerous man who was looking their way as he walked in, his finger still snapped silently, and he decided to open is other hand, for just in case.
Dangerous didn't mean he WAS a threat. It meant COULD BE a threat.
He turned his attention back to Razz. "I'm not fan of Sith, but Im wouldn't mind working for a man working in their territory. Not really a fan boy for anyone." He stated. The man should know he was at one point a Sith Killer. But that was then this was now.

[member="Razz Michaels"]
[member="Tiberius Rex"]

[member='Romeo Sin']
[member='Razz Michaels']

Tiberius was very interested at this point, it sounded like the bandaged man was somehow connected to a crime syndicate in Coruscant. The bounty hunter received his drink at this time and took a swig of it, Tatooine was nice but working for a larger crime syndicate out of Coruscant would present many more opportunities. With drink in hand Tiberius turned around and walked over to the booth where the two strangers were. "Excuse me gentlemen I couldn't help but overhear your conversation and I think I could be very valuable asset to you while out here. But I'm getting ahead of myself, allow me to introduce myself I am Tiberius Rex, a bounty hunter currently on the staff of the local crime lord Askirk. I can provide you with a lot of information about the local area and such and of course my services are always available if you have the credits of course". As Tiberius looked at the both of them he tried to decipher what each was thinking but of course he was unsuccessful at reading them.

Razz Michaels

R
"I'm not a fan of the sith either, but I still must do my job." He paused when heard a mans voice. "You know it is impolite for a man to interrupt a conversation, but whats done is done. Have a seat Mr. Rex. Is there anything you needed?" Razz asked but he didn't even bother to look at [member="Tiberius Rex"], his eyes were still locked on [member="Romeo Sin"]. "Mr Sin do you think Mr. Rex is useful?" He asked before finally looking at Rex.

He pushed open the old bar door, slowly walking inside. He scanned the bar area, quickly heading over and taking a seat. He ordered a shot of whiskey, quickly paying for it. He gripped the shot glass, before noticing someone sitting down in the bar. He knew this man, this man was [member="Razz Michaels"]. "Eh, just don't look at no one and you'll be fine", He thought to himself, returning his gaze back to the bar. He quickly raised the shot glass, taking the shot and emptying the glass. He slammed the shot glass back onto the counter, ignoring the burning pain in his throat which was caused by the alcohol.

"I sensed the danger he posed as soon as he came in. Rex is indeed useful in many ways. I've heard of his..infamous deeds." He said smirking at the two. He took a sip of his drink and leaned back from the table, glad to know that the man was a optional ally. "Way I see Mr.Michaels...you've got a gunslingin' gunho, and a pyromancer at your service. Seems like good business." [member="Razz Michaels"] [member="Tiberius Rex"]

Razz Michaels

R
"Indeed it does Mr. Sin, indeed it does." Razz said "so, as I said before, you will soon go on a job which I want you to take the spice." He looked around noticing a familiar face, it was the face of [member="Broorn Sabor"] the bounty hunter that had tried to kill him on the roof. "Mr. Sabor come sit with us." He directed the attention of [member="Broorn Sabor"].

[member="Romeo Sin"]
[member="Tiberius Rex"]

He looked over, sighing loudly. "Bring a bottle of Potwa over to that table", He said, climbing out of his seat. He headed over to the table, anger on his face. "What do you want? I ain't tryin' to start no fight, Razz", He said, reaching into his trench coat. He removed a long brown cigar, filled with blue spice. He quickly ignited the spice with his lighter, inhaling the smoke. "If you want credits I ain't got none", He said, his red eyes lighting up the bar.

[member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
"Taking credits from people is not my job, but, I am here to see if you would be willing to go on a spice mission, take spice from a ship before it lands?" He asked before looking at him again "Take a seat Mr. Sabor."

"Maaan, I ain't got no time to raid a fethin' ship! But I happen to know a few spice suppliers. My ship is full of the stuff, I may be able to help y'all. What is in it for me? I ain't likin' the idea of me robbin' a ship and gettin' nothing after it, aight?" He asked, tapping on the table. "I'd also prefer to stay standing, if you don't mind", He said, examing everyone at the booth. "Who are these motherfethers?" he asked, referring to the others.

[member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
"As for the payment, it will be discussed soon, also, it is impolite for a man to stay standing when everyone else is sitting, so I say this once more, and only once sit down." He said barley raising his voice, he was angry but there were guests in his presence so he didn't get as mad. "The ship has enough spice to supply us for a while, so thats why I want it."

[member="Broorn Sabor"]
[member="Romeo Sin"]
[member="Tiberius Rex"]

"Impolite? It also ain't the best to threaten someone...but fine, I'll fething sit", He mumbled, slowly sliding into a seat. The bartender headed over to the table, whiskey bottle and shot glass. The bartender set the objects on the table, nodding. Broorn did the same, quickly popping open the cap. "I assume none of you want anything?" He asked, pouring the alcohol into the shot glass. He set the cold bottle down, grabbing the clean shot glass, quickly chugging it down. He slammed the bottle down onto the table, clearing his throat.

[member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
"I find you lack of manners disturbing. " (see what I did there.) He said looking at the chiss. "Lets see what the others think of the job first." ((OCC: lets wait for Sin) he said before closing his eyes.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

[member='Razz Michaels']
[member='Romeo Sin']
[member='Broorn Sabor']

((I know you said wait for Sin but I am catching my character up on the events that unfolded since my last posting))

Tiberius smiled when he seemed to get the go ahead from the two and joined them at the booth. He didn't do much talking mostly listening to what sounded like what was going to be the job when the bandaged man, known as "Mr Michaels", called over another man at the bar. As soon as this new man came over Tiberius didn't like him, whether it was his blatant disrespect for everyone else at the table or the fact he used the word fething in almost every sentence. Granted Tiberius didn't have the cleanest mouth but he did tend to watch it around employers especially when discussing work. He sat at the table politely listening, one hand on his glass the other resting on one of his blasters...just in case, you can never be too careful. When asked what he thought of the job Tiberius paused for a moment, "I'm in" he said with a shrug "I know my usual employer has a few shipments coming in soon, if that helps any". He didn't think much of possibly robbing his usual employer because at the end of the day it wasn't personal it was just business, and who knows Askirk may decide to compete with these strangers and pay him more.

Romeo was got off guard as he was day dreaming about something he couldn't particularly remember what. He was also sure his daughter wouldn't be to happy to hear of the raid, but hell. You do what you must.
He turned his attention back to the rag tag team.
"Sorry I was thinking. You're gonna want me up front in this." He pulls out his lightsaber
"Only range weapon I have is fire." He put the lightsaber up in his thigh sheath. [member="Razz Michaels"] [member="Tiberius Rex"] [member="Broorn Sabor"]

(Ooc sorry guys I'm sick. doing a lot of sleeping)

Razz Michaels

R
Razz looked at Mr. Rex, how big is you old employer's shipment?. He then turned to Sin. "Well Mr. Sin though you are a force user, you have a respectable attitude so I will allow you to go up front in this mission, as for your fire, as long as you keep it away from me and the spice." He said in a polite businessman tone.

"You see guys, I am a respected businessman, the only way I can achieve that is to be polite." He said before ordering the table drinks. "Drinks are free, I will pay for you here." When they got the drinks he handed it out then he took a sip of his.

[member="Romeo Sin"]
[member="Tiberius Rex"]
[member="Broorn Sabor"]

He ignored the new alcoholic beverages being placed on the table and instead, gripped his own bottle of whiskey. "Man, keep ya drinks", He said, taking another sip from his bottle. "Listen, I-" he stopped himself, looking over to the female bartender behind the bar.

"Wooo, ain't she somethin', Imma be right back", He said, slowly climbing out of his seat. Broorn, who was absoulute scum, made his way over to the bar, motioning the bartender over. "Eh, your lookin' mighty fine. Mind if-" As usual, he was interuppted with a slap to the jaw. "Come on! At least lemme talk", He said, anger in his tone.

"FETH YOU, YOU NERF-HERDER!" She shouted, walking back to the end of the bar. He let out a long sigh, slowly turning around. He stumbled back to the booth, slowly taking a seat. "Sorry for the...interruption", He mumbled, taking another sip of his whiskey.

[member="Razz Michaels"]

[member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Tiberius Rex"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom