Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Burned Man, On A Hot Planet (Open To Anyone)

Razz Michaels

R
Razz glared at [member="Broorn Sabor"] "if you didn't know I am a polite man, I do not stand for you not taking my drinks, but that is ok, are you in for the raid or not." Razz said finally. If you are oe of my men [member="Agent Star"] or [member="Carden Lorps"] (my other characters.) Will be assisting you with the job. As for the pay 10,000 credits each, if that is a problem, tell me."

[member="Broorn Sabor"]
[member="Romeo Sin"]
[member="Tiberius Rex"]

He chuckled, and hard. "Appears he is not a ladies man." He thought about the comment made about his fire. "Don't worry about me, or my idea about the money. Sounds nice to me " he leaned back in his seat and sipped his drink. [member="Razz Michaels"] [member="Tiberius Rex"] [member="Broorn Sabor"]

"Yeah, I'm in. Aight?" He asked, tapping on the table. "Give someone else them drinks, I already paid for mine", He said, sipping his whiskey. "When is this going down and what is the plan?"

[member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
"Its going down soon, all I need you guys to do is raid the ship, it has pirates, take the spice and if you want, destroy the ship, I will add 5000 credits if you do." (I will make a following thread later with Carden and I will Tag you all) he said.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]
[member="Romeo Sin"]

"Yeah, listen I still ain't too sure I can trust ya, Razz", He said, grinning. Our last encounter was not too friendly, if ya know what I mean, my friend", He said, pointing towards [member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
"I wont be going, Carden Lorps will, now I suggest you get that fingeraway before it is gone." He managed to maintain his polite manner.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"I suggest you get that finger away, before it is gone" Did that just come out of [member="Razz Michaels"]'s mouth? He let out a laugh, slowly resting his finger back down onto the table. "Carden Lorps? I didn't agree to any of this!" He said angrily. "Who is this fether? I ain't got time for no fethin' unexpected changes!" He said, slamming his fist into the table. "Are you jokin'? Are you too much of a fething coward to help us out? Or do ya just gotta send in ya man to do all of your dirty work?" He asked.

"It's a good size load...or at least by Tatooine standards" Tiberius said with a shrug. The bounty hunter accepted the free drink, lifted it up as if toasting and downed the drink. "Thanks for the drink and that price sounds fair to me. So go in, grab the spice, kill the bad guys, and I don't know about the rest of you but I want the extra cash so destroy the ship. Seems simple enough to me" Tiberius looked at the men sitting at the booth they were an interesting lot for sure but as long as they got the job done he didn't mind, as far as he was concerned he wouldn't have to work with them after this job. He looked over at the man known as Mr. Sin "I'm okay with following after you shooting up the bad guys but make sure you leave some for me" Tiberius said with a grin.

[member='Razz Michaels']
[member='Romeo Sin']
[member='Broorn Sabor']

"How about you just show up Broo whatever......Either help...or get out man." He finally had enough of the man, and his own ignorance. "Seriously...?" he flicked his finger louder. "Any moment my patience is going to be gone..and you will be a crispychiss." [member="Razz Michaels"] [member="Broorn Sabor"]

"I like this man, Razz Michaels, if you don't leave."

"How 'bout ya shut your fethin' mouth?" He asked, now turning his gaze to [member="Romeo Sin"]. "I ain't a fan of y'all either, but I don't take orders from no Sith", He said, staring at the Knight. "I don't wanna start an argument, but I don't wanna go to fething prison again for workin' with someone I don't know! For all we know, this motherfething...what's his name? Coden? Colden? Carden! This Carden motherfether will double fething cross all of us!" He declared.

Tiberius just sat and listened as the men bickered back and forth like children...and these were the men he was working with. Not the most professional of the lot well at least not the loud cursing alcoholic one, Mr Sin seemed to carry himself at a more professional level as well as Mr Michaels who somehow knew the least professional of the lot. Tiberius didn't want to get involved in this quarrel, he was just here for a job nothing more nothing less and even though he worked with these people that didn't mean he had to have idle conversation. That is how he treated all jobs a mostly silent professional only asking who or what and making a dry comment every so often. Tiberius just sat back and watched the chaos ensue taking a drink every so often...this was going to be an interesting job to say the least.

"Risks....that's what it always comes down to. Risks...wait..Sith?!" He stood up quickly, six foot tall wasn't very tall, but it was tall enough. "Mr.Michaels permission to TK this man out of the bar." He had accepted a job from this man, which made him boss. "I could see many reasons to backstab you. You're about as trustworthy as a tusken raider." No one called him Sith..and got away with it, but he also didn't want to look like a fool in front of his boss. "Give me one reason to trust you Sabor, why would I, Rex, or anyone else in this bar trust you, more the Mr.Michaels? First impressions matter, and so get you've made a fool of yourself." [member="Tiberius Rex"] [member="Razz Michaels"] [member="Broorn Sabor"]

"Listen, sithspawn, I ain't 'ere to argue but man, your one ugly motherfether, indeed!" He said, chuckling. "Now, are you attempting to frighten me? Trustsworthy as a Tusken, I take that as a compliment", He said, grinning. He slowly got out of his seat, potwa bottle in hand. "Lemme tell ya something, ya nerf-herder..." He stopped himself to take a sip of the very strong alcoholic beverage. He slowly lowered the bottle, before quickly raising it, attempting to smash it over the top of [member="Romeo Sin"]'s head.

With his quick reflexes, he stopped the bottle with his own hand. "Wanna settle this like men? No force powers, no weapons. Just your and my fist." he had him at speed, and not being intoxicated but the man was bigger than him, likely stronger than him, they seemed evenly matched. "What say you?" He smirked. He knew the man would take it the match, he had already tried to insult him, and then attacked him. He had every right to.defend himself now. "Or, we could tolerate each other, and do a job, get paid, and stay out of each others hair." [member="Broorn Sabor"]

"Fine...I wanna get fething paid, but I'll accept ya challenge", He said, releasing the bottle. He got in a street-fighter stance, rather than a trained or experinced fighter. "Come on, you get first punch", He said, grinnining.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

"Fine, better to get it out of our system now, right?" He stood with his body facing sideways from the chiss, and lifted up his fist. "First punch..." he would do better. Without using any force powers, or any other magical abilities he was still pretty fast, and agile. He rushed the man with a fist pulled back, but it was a fake out as he quickly jabbed, and stopped half way, and dropped to crouch position with a sweep kick. [member="Broorn Sabor"]

He hit the wooden floor, gritting his teeth for a moment, not expecting the fake jab. However, he would not pull himself up, and instead attempt to send a kick to [member="Romeo Sin"]'s leg. Hopefully, this would drive him to the floor aswell, allowing Broorn to get the Sith in guard.

(Sorry for the short post)

And that's exactly what happen, Romeo didn't expect a ground game to be either of their styles, cause it wasn't his...at least he was sure that's what the Chiss was thinking. He fell to the ground stomach facing up. He made a loud ooph sound hitting the floor. He would keep to his word as long as the bounty Hunter kept his for the fight. [member="Broorn Sabor"]
(Its fine I about put Siobahn down for your name ahahah

As [member="Romeo Sin"], hit the floor, Broorn would immedietly attempt to wrap both of his legs around Romeo's back, keeping him in guard. If Broorn would suceed, it would be a bit difficult for Remeo to escape. "THAT ALL YA GOT, MAN?"

(Getting someone in guard is a real move, actually. If you are not familar with it, you can probably find it online. Trust me, I have two years of Mixed Martial Arts experinced IRL, lol. But anyways, once again, if you are not familar with it, this move does not cause pain. Just mentioned that just in case.)

Romeo twisted and bent, he was extremely flexible for he was a Vahla. "I got all kinds of things MAN." Using ones natural species abilities didn't count as cheating did it? Nahhh. He bent more backwards trying to get his legs between him and the Chiss for a push type kick thing.

(Oh I know what it is sir, just never been it one. really all it does it stop my from attacking right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom