Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7 Star Samurai [Skirmish OOC]

Seven_Star_Samurai_banner.png
[The Seven Star Samurai From Left to Right: Zanza Hijikata, [member="Asaraa Vaashe"],
[member="Trextan Voidstalker"], [member="Tanaski Yumi"], [member="Kenzō"],
[member="HK-36"], and [member="Jyoti Nooran"]]
----OFFICIAL LAUNCH OOC THREAD----
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQRzmzhX7qQ
----SKIRMISH THREAD STORY----
On Catia, the jungle moon of Shri-Tal, there is a city built onto a monolithic pillar of stone that juts out of the vast jungles that surround it. Catia is said to be home to naturally forming lightsaber crystals deep beneath its crust in vegetation obscured chasms. Deep beneath the pillar of earth that the city sits upon is a large subterranean chasm that is flooded by the nearby run off of the waterfall below. Inside this flooded chasm growing inside the pools of water are thousands of large stalagmite like formations of lightsaber crystals.
With the crystals growing inside the pools within the chasm - the pools have become powerful force powered springs of healing and force amplification. Lightside worshippers and force users come from all over the galaxy to bathe in its healing waters, to partake in a lightsaber crystal harvesting ritual, and to meditate on the lightside of the Force. As a result the city of itself has been named: Lights Reach.
81d5338fc1b24f6244134ab0d212b53d.jpg
However, dark times are ahead. The Silver Jedi have been forced to retreat from the incurring Sith Empire. Defenceless, and unaware of the attention the city has gained from the Sith Lights Reach continues to keep its doors open to lightsiders and non-force users. The Sith are gathering a mercenary army to invade and crush the settlement, to later force the locals into servitude for the planned mining facility to be built on top of the springs to harvest all the crystals and deprive the light side of a place of deep connection to the light.
Caught in this invasion and struggle are Seven Jedi of varying Orders and Codes, who all have been attracted to the lightside springs and through the crucible of fate band together to defend Lights Reach as - Seven Star Samurai.
----SKIRMISH THREAD SET UP----
1. Story is King!
Just because this is a Skirmish PvP focused thread, the main thrust is the
drama and action of the story of a small group of warriors fending off
a large onslaught. As DM of this thread I want cooperative, fun, and above all​
COLLABORATIVE effort to tell a cool story!​
2. ZONES
The Thread covers locations all over Lights Reach. There are 3 Zones:
1. The Citadel: This is the dense urban space that sits on top of the pillar of stone. It
is a residential area, mixed with commerce zones, and religious sites.
2. The Catacombs: This is the series of corridors, streets, and chambers built into
the pillar of stone Lights Reach sits on.
​3. The Crystal Caves: These are the deep running caverns beneath the pillar and
surrounding area that are flooded caves with natural growing lightsaber crystals
inside, and the target of the Sith/Mercenary Band.
3. STORY PARTS
There are 2 Parts to this thread.
PART 1: THE SEVEN
The first few parts are reserved for the Seven Samurai to meet, mingle, and pair up, or just
gather and get to know each other. This can be set in any of the zones.
PART 2: WAY OF THE WARRIOR
Once these few threads are set, I will do a DM post that signals the onslaught of the
Sith and Mercenary armies. This attack is to be an airborne attack with Sith landing onto the pillar to take
the citadel and work their way down.
[NOTE: Sith - this is intended to be an infrantry and PvP encounter, for the sake of story and just fun:
NO Orbital Bombardments or Artillery Strikes please.]

[member="Zanza Hijikata"]

Will you allow me a prelude post which would explain where my troops will be coming from? I take you have no objection to my using the dead right?

S u p e r i o r
Why do you speak as if the Sith are the ones you should be worried about performing orbital bombardments? Also if you still have space available for a mercenary to sign up, I'd love to accommodate.

[member="Zanza Hijikata"]

Vigil

Orwell, The Librarian
Six V Seven.

Seems unfair. If you want one more shady element to make it a more 'fair' fight You can be rather certain Vigil would be interested in seeing how things turn out.

Just a heads up, Miss [member="Zanza Hijikata"].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom