Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bastian Briareos - A Big Karking Hero!!!

bgNVrV7.jpg
NAME: Bastian Briareous
FACTION: One Sith
SPECIES: Ryn - Human
Homeworld: Ession
AGE: Over 40. Under 60. Any more questions, please enquirer them from my gun barrel.
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6'2"
WEIGHT: 178 lbs.
EYES: Green
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Whiteish
FORCE SENSITIVE: I am not a practitioner of the space magics.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

+ Famous Hero: Bastian is a Hero Of The Empire! Which certainly comes with its perks but tends to direct him towards danger thanks to others deciding the hero needs to be in the action. Still, those perks!

+ The Veteran: Whether its shooting a gun or wielding his chain sword. Commanding troops or organizing supplies. Bastian has decades of experience under his belt.

+ Falsely Brave: This stems from the want of keeping his stature amongst others. You can't be a hero if you run away screaming like a Gungan.

+/- Genuinely Cares: No, really. Are you feeling OK? I need you in tip top shape to be the meat shield between me and the enemy. Rations?

- Corrupt: Bastian doesn't let things like laws and orders get in the way of business. The Empires or his own. All of course carefully debated for the most favorable course of action.

- A Coward: Though he'd never admit it to anyone. He has a reputation to uphold.

- Mixed Blood: Being half Ryn, some people still hold a prejudiced against his race. Why, nobody knows. But he doesn't get much trouble. I wonder why...

APPEARANCE:

Bastian is a tall, broad man with a gaunt face and a cleft chin. His mixed blood gives him the attributes of a human for the most part, but with a few traits of his Ryn blood. Such as his prehensile tail and nimble fingers. Other than that, mostly human, and you wouldn't notice otherwise until you saw the tail.

His clothing is often his black and crimson officers uniform. Which is adorned with a good amount of gold bits and finery. A very tall cap is perched atop his brow (This means he's important) A durasteel plate chest piece is below the coat for protection. But otherwise its just some nice leather and cloth and hopefully others between him and that blaster bolt. (Some cover wouldn't hurt either).

A red sash is tied around his waist, and a rather beastly looking Chainsword hangs from his side to chew away at anything that gets to close. A very large caliber gun compliments his other side.

BIOGRAPHY:

Bastian was brought up on Ession, mostly in the care of his Aunt and Uncle. His parents worked as spies for The Empire. His mother was a human and father a Ryn, making him a mixed blood Ryn. He saw them infrequently at best. What happened to them after the collapse he doesn't know. Bastian speculates they're just laying very low as they should. Probably retired now too, but whatever the case he's not looking to find out what happened very hard. He loves them and all but, they were never close, and he's so busy these days.

Thanks in part to his family connections. Bastian was granted a military scholarship. He majored in Economics and minored in musical courses. Once completing his studies; undertook the required military and officers training. At the Ession Officers Academy. He was assigned to an Intelligence division where he served for a number of years as an operative. And latter was transferred to a combat division as an Intelligence liaison in the command structure. This happened to be the the 501st Legion. Where they went, so did he. Of course he did his best to keep off the front lines, but more than he cared for would up just there, or worse, behind enemy lines. Bastian fought in near every battle the 501st fought in the war with The Republic, and in the final battle slipped away to save his own skin. He never abandoned entirely, he wasn't actually a legion member. He remained active after everything fell around him. Though clandestine, whatever he could do to keep the remnants from being hunted down and crushed. Few were there to care for the common foot soldiers. Sure lots of officers remained, but most were scraping whatever was left for themselves. The Sith went in to hiding, and were quite hard to communicate with. So often Bastian ran solo, helping who he could from a base on Ession, his homeworld. With the few resources he had, criminal activities were a must. The longer he ran his show, the less he was an officer and more a criminal. But it suited the needs.

When the Sith returned as the One Sith, those still willing were sent by him to bolster the new army in the Core. Much of the remnants in fact were directed by him to join. This is part of what made him famous. Along with the combat and subtle missions he took part in after joining with the One Sith proper. He was a good propaganda figure. A soldier who never wavered in his duties. No blind dog of the military is he though. He very much takes advantage of... everything.

SHIP:

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

I'd love to but people would think less of me. Cant have that now.

[member="Fabula Cavataio"]

Glad you like him. Well, the lack of words may lead to love. Bastian is based off Commissar Cain somewhat, I have my own touches. I love his character. So I had the idea to make a man like him. Just need to keep the personal touch. For the Emperor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom