Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private 5th Planet from the Sun

Tell me the truth,” she said softly, almost a murmur. “Not what I want to hear.

Alicio stiffened, understanding the context of her words, and all too aware of her presence at his side.

He wanted to find a solution. He wanted to bring the Shi'ido to Aldera. Obviously, he did. But did he want it enough to endanger the people already here? He wasn't sure.

Rianna's suggestion gave Alicio a moment longer to think. He was half-listening to Tia, half in his own head, deciding for himself whether the risk is worth the reward. And as Rianna was done speaking, Alicio gave her a ponderous look. "So, the plan would be to dupe the Shi'ido, and the greater galaxy, into thinking we are on Alderaan? Which would give us a safeguard as you slowly interview the Shi'ido. Maybe you could... mind trick them into revealing themselves?" If the spies worked like sleeper agents in that regard, it could work. But he seemed unconvinced.

The nobleman finally glanced up at Inanna, his answer prepared. "I believe we should explore all our options before giving up on the best life for your people. I also know that no matter where they go, there will be risks involved. However..."

He grimaced. "I feel... unsure, gambling with the safety of this planet."

- Inanna Harth Inanna Harth - Rianna Organa Rianna Organa -

Rianna suggested a complicated plan that involved deceiving many many people into believing Aldera was Alderaan. It was better than anything else the group had managed to come up with so far, but still not ideal.

Inanna’s brow furrowed, thinking. “It is quite a complex lie. They’d have to have no contact with other Alderans who might give away the truth, not to mention millions of refugees that would need to have the wool pulled over their eyes…

Alicio admitted he wasn’t sure if it was worth the risk and wanted to consider other options. Inanna gave him a sly look that nonetheless managed to convey her gratitude. Force knew they could both use a little honesty.

Then don’t gamble,” she said, her voice firm. “Maybe it’s expected of me to put the Shi’ido first over everybody else, but I won’t do it. Not where people’s lives are at stake.

Her fingertips drummed against the arm of the sofa. She never dreamed this would prove to be such a pain in the ass...

Let’s put the matter aside for consideration, then," she suggested. "It’ll give us all something to think about while I… undergo this healing Rianna spoke of.

And of course, it wouldn’t hurt to check out the rest of the planet in general. Something else might come up for them to consider.

Was that what she said? Gamble the safety of Aldera? She had a feeling without ever focussing on it that many times it had already been done. It's just that so far no one had put...oh..but wait she kept thinking of them as refugees...but they aren't....oh...Asylum.....Alphae Mae had a galactic Court, with judges from across the galaxy. The Shi'ido are not refugees they are seeking asylum, a different category they are seeking protection - in this case galactic protection. Oh god......Lux...what was the climate on Lux.

Lux another planet here in the Aldera system...they could apply to the galactic court for asylum and request protection be provided for a time from Alderaan, the Alliance, the Silvers as well as get donations to ...oh..was that possible...Was all of this a over a million shi'ido disappear and become the Luxites....nah..that was crazy....or was it?

She couldn't recall now she blinked, "I see nothing wrong with not telling the galaxy where the shi'ido go, is it anyone's business but those who it affects? I certain don't go around telling everyone where I am going...that's my concern. Tell the shi'ido Aldera is home but tell no one else, that's all I am saying. Let the Galaxy assume what they will."

had she really said all of that what Inanna Harth Inanna Harth and Alicio Organa Alicio Organa said oh my clearly then her diplomatic skills needed...work...help....a new dictionary. Oh goodness to much to think about.

"Yes yes let's do that, let's prepare for healing ceremony. And...after I have had another far fetched idea. But yes come...we must go below to the healers chambers." Rianna forgot about her tea as she walked towards what looked like sliding doors within the room with one small difference it recognized only a few faces that would release the doors locks and open.

Rianna's mind was not split between what she had been thinking, and now with what lay ahead. "Are you nervous Ms. Yomin? Alicio what do you know of Jedi healers?"

Luxites....or....what's a shi'ido word transformation? hmmm. At her approach she stood still for a moment and the doors opened, "This way please" Rianna waved her hand to have a door open.

Last edited:

Then don’t gamble. Maybe it’s expected of me to put the Shi’ido first over everybody else, but I won’t do it. Not where people’s lives are at stake.

The younger Organa frowned in concentration. He didn't like the idea of just giving up. He would fail the refugees if he didn't come up with the best solution for them he could. Settling for a more dangerous location for a city, while perhaps the right move logically, left Alicio with a bad taste in his mouth.

"The problem with telling only the Shi'ido is that not only the Shi'ido will know for long. If there are more Fleshtakers, um, spies," he clarified, for Rianna's sake, "among them, they'll reveal their location to the Brotherhood. Aldera's secrecy is broken, and the main reason for the Shi'ido to live on this planet evaporates."

Inanna suggested a break from the subject matter, and Alicio concurred, sipping his tea. "Agreed. Let's... um... table it, for now."

Following behind Rianna, Alicio seemed a bit subdued. He pondered the Organa's question about Jedi healers. "Not very much. I know you, and I can do a bit of Force healing myself... Oh, and I did just meet a former Jedi medic on Tython." He had promised to show Amani Serys Amani Serys around Sanctuary City. He would have to do that soon.

"But I don't know specifics."

Inanna let Alicio answer Rianna’s first question. Keeping the secret from getting out could only last them so long.

Once all parties had agreed that they would drop the subject for now and resume the discussion later, a somewhat flummoxed Rianna abandoned her tea and led them deeper into the temple. She asked Inanna if she was nervous.

A little,” Inanna admitted. She didn’t really know what the ceremony would entail, after all.

Alicio mentioned having met a Jedi medic on Tython. “The Mirialan?” Inanna asked. “Er… I think her name was Amani? I asked her to come to Erakhis. She exhausted herself using the Force to cure several patients infected with the Wretchedness.

She peered up at Alicio while they walked. “I didn’t know you knew how to heal, too. It must run in the family.

"Healing is an art don't let anyone tell you different, and it is skill that..well you have to be willing to sometimes sacrifice a part of yourself." Rianna in her own thoughts thinking a healing force mixed with a life force was a recipe that had killed some while making others stronger.

The young, Rianna's gaze fell onto Alicio for a moment, can be unprepared for it. But that was a conversation for another time. She smiled looking over to Inanna, "Don't be to nervous I won't let you think you are a frog or bantha..." She smiled again a bit broader, "A bit of humor to help you relax. My humor can be weird I apologize for that."

She listened as they talked about a Mirialan, "Oh I saw her, she was badly infected...a terrible thing it was" It was for certain.

When the lift stopped the doors opened to a larger circle room and there before them within a circle of other crystals were the healing crystals. Their warmth filled the room Rianna said nothing. The flicker of light on the walls, the low lights that added to the comfort of the room. There were no seats or beds to be seen.

She let the moment continue as her force signature melded with that of the room, 'Inanna, this form how much effort is it for you to keep it?" Rianna wanted to know if it took a lot of energy for the young woman to hold the form. She needed to judge how much energy it took..."If your mind if focussed on holding this form, I think things might go better if they only thing you have think about is to feel healed."

She might ask her to shift into her natural form.

Alicio Organa Alicio Organa | Inanna Harth Inanna Harth

Alicio nodded at Inanna as she brought up Amani. So, they had met as well. "Yeah. Amani Serys. That sounds like her." They had only met once, but in their interaction, Amani had also exhausted herself for the sake of her patients. Alicio had been there to distract her. They had given each other a moment of reprieve. Talked a little...

Alicio frowned, deigning that moment to look down and away from Inanna. "I learned healing from a friend." Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn . A casualty of Tython. All the more reason to look down.

Rianna's mention of sacrifice resonated with Alicio. He was more than happy to give himself up for someone else. Maybe that was why he'd picked up the art so quickly.

As they stepped into the room, Alicio tasted a shift in the air. It was as if he had gotten a mouthful of seawater, from all the positive energy swirling around the room, interchanging between the crystals.

Alicio let the two women talk to each other, before interjecting quietly. "Should I... leave the room?"

That reminds me of a joke I once heard,” Inanna said at the mention of self-sacrifice in order to heal. “Two doctors were stranded on a desert island together. Both needed treatment for their injuries. Each offered to treat the other, but then got into an argument over who should be treated first. Finally, out of frustration one hit the other over the head to knock him out, then said ‘Head trauma too? Now you’re definitely worse off than me.’

Though she could still tell jokes, Inanna’s nervousness only grew as she entered the chamber. The crystals emanated peace and serenity, but they couldn’t erase her trepidation entirely. She retreated inward, falling silent and keeping her emotions to herself.

At least, until Rianna implied she might have to revert back to her natural form. Inanna stared at her. Technically Shi’ido had no natural forms; they became whatever they chose to be at everything but the genetic level, and could stay that way almost indefinitely if they so desired. But in times of great turmoil and stress, the mask tended to slip.

If she was here to have her mind healed of various traumas, she might wind up losing control over her form in the process anyway. Perhaps it was best if she shed her false face now, rather than letting it melt away in the middle of the ceremony.

Alicio’s quiet question interrupted her thoughts.

"Should I... leave the room?"

No,” she blurted. There was a faint pleading tone to her voice, though it disappeared as she softly added, “That won’t be necessary.

Inanna wasn’t immune to vanity. She didn’t want him or anyone else to see her in her natural form, which was considered ugly by human standards. But she feared being left alone much more. Well, Rianna was there too—but Rianna was practically a stranger. Alicio’s presence was comforting, even if things were awkward between them now.

Taking a deep breath, she crossed her arms over her chest to keep the straps of her dress from falling and closed her eyes. The first thing to go was her hair, individual strands she had painstakingly shaped shortening until they disappeared. Then she shrank in size, her skin growing paler. Her face lost much of its definition as her features flattened, and her body, while still humanoid, became androgynous and alien.

When it was over she opened colorless eyes and sighed. “It’s been a long time. But we never forget what we really look like.” Even her voice sounded different, no longer as pleasing to the ear.

Emotions they were everywhere. The empathic side of her was picking them up and translating them to her making her aware of sadness, discomfort, concern, uncertainty Rianna once again had to close her eyes and slowly push the emotions away.

When she opened them She smiled at Inanna Harth Inanna Harth joke, "yes I can see doctors doing that."

Rianna could feel the young woman's uncertainty. Seeing her hold her dress...oh my she did not realize which was it...a seamless drawer oh yes Rianna turned walked to a wall waved her hand over a small section causing a drawer to open. She took out a pale blue gown of cloth a pullover no open backs here. The drawer closed behind her. "Let me show you where you can slip into this."

The young woman had agreed so quickly that well Rianna was caught off guard. She looked at Inanna in her natural state, "There is beauty in all creatures Inanna. Your true form serves purpose, it allows you to become whatever you want or need, your process is quite mesmerizing. I wish I could do it, but I can only provide illusion with no substance, no permanence." Rianna looked along the other wall, "Yes there" She once again walked towards the wall then slide a finger along a seam which opened a changing room, not very big but enough and it provided privacy.

"And you Alicio Organa Alicio Organa I am going to take advantage of your feelings for your friend and show you how to provide comfort through the force while Inanna changes"

"Inanna the door will close behind you and all you need do it push it to come out"

Rianna looked at Alicio, "Some healing huh....some may be all we need."

Rianna herself needed time to center and focus but first this.

It was time to begin the process

Alicio didn't laugh at Inanna's joke. To him, it was a bit sad. To be blinded by selflessness seemed... too real.

No,” she blurted. There was a faint pleading tone to her voice, though it disappeared as she softly added, “That won’t be necessary.

Alicio nodded once. Things were awkward between them. But if there was anything he could do to help her, to heal her mind, he would do it.

Looking away respectfully as the Inanna shifted into a different form, Alicio listened to Rianna on how he could help. He gave her a concerned, mildly uncomfortable look. "Honestly, I don't know how I feel about Inanna right now," he murmured to Rianna, too quiet for the Shi'ido to hear. "But I'll do everything I can to help."

He looked back to Inanna after her transformation, and gave her an affirmative nod.

"Alright. Tia... What do I do?"

An awkward silence followed Inanna’s transformation. Rianna appeared surprised at how quickly she had agreed to do it, and had some kind words for her.

Thank you,” Inanna said, nodding gratefully. She took the blue cloth gown Rianna gave her and disappeared inside the hidden changing room.

She didn’t hear the conversation that took place between the two once she was gone. Only the part where Rianna told Alicio to take advantage of his feelings for his friend in order to learn how to comfort others with the Force.

But it was the other way around, wasn’t it? Inanna was in love with Alicio, but he was not in love with her. Well, he might as well put her unrequited feelings for him to some good use. Otherwise, they would just turn bitter and rotten…

Inanna returned a few minutes later, a small and pale creature swimming in the shapeless blue gown. She waited silently for further instruction.

Rianna could always feel emotions shifting always but at the moment some of the emotions were slipping past her. She smiled at Alicio once Inanna had entered the room.

There was a bit of surprise when he said he wasn't sure how he felt about her. Before the young woman could return Rianna whispered back, "We can talk later about it if you want. Relationships are complicated. Wish her good things, be honest, with her and yourself." Was it good advice she thought so.

"So to help during this I just need for you to assure her things are alright, keep her courage up. And if you know how to push positive energy to her that would help as well. It like Tapas keep you warm except keep her warm, it will require you to hold her hand though. Is that ok?" Given what he had said to her she wasn't sure if he would be comfortable with it.

The door behind them opened Inanna was returning.

tags: Alicio Organa Alicio Organa | Inanna Harth Inanna Harth

Alicio nodded solemnly at Rianna as she offered to converse afterward. "Thank you. We can... talk about it later." The Count hid his hands behind his back, pursing his lips.

Wish her good things. Be honest, with her, and himself.

Wishing her the best, he could do. Being honest was trickier, especially when he hadn't sorted through his feelings on the subject of Inanna yet.

"I... don't know if we should hold hands," he murmured to Rianna, just before Inanna rejoined them. "It's complicated." He didn't want to lead her on. Again.

But if it was to help her... he would do it.

He gave the Shi'ido a brave face. "Ready?"

Last edited:
Inanna was so locked down at this point that she didn’t even pick up on the lingering tension between Alicio and Rianna as they scrambled to wrap up their private discussion before her return. The Shi’ido looked lost. The unknown loomed just ahead; fear of it was closing in, swallowing her up.

Like resettling her people on Aldera, maybe agreeing to this healing ceremony wasn’t such a good idea after all. But she thought of the refugees chanting Maranatha, Maranatha, and couldn’t quite bring herself to lose hope in the possibility of making a new home here.

She tried to think the same way about the ceremony. It could help. It would help.

Meeting his gaze, her lips parted slightly as if to speak, but then closed. She merely nodded her head in silence.

"Very well, come here and lay down" Another wave of a hand more like wave a hand to press a button to have a table rise up. Rianna pat the table she took a deep breath this was not the optimum of circumstances. Had the young woman caught them speaking of her she didn't know it was awkward really, oh emotions this is why the old ways said to have no attachments, emotions were strong almost as strong as the force.

Something in Alicio's demeanor, something about Inanna's stance all of this Rianna pushed away smiling at Inanna, "
I want you to try and clear your mind, I am going hover my hand over your head, if you do not mind, I will also place my hand on your head, is that ok?" It was always best to ask about personal space if Inanna was battle injured Rianna would not feel a need for such permissions, but she was awake and nervous as it was best to tell her everything so that she does not feel anxious.

"My hands are part of the conduit to having the healing energies wash over your mind to mend the damage that has been done. I will not know until the force begins to move at how much damage there is. You should feel the sensation of warm water moving along the pathways, you should feel it within your mind, but also your body. This will tell you and me that the force is moving freely and contributes to your wellbeing. So....any questions?"

Inanna Harth Inanna Harth | Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

Alicio frowned with concern, looking at Inanna as she hesitantly made her way in.

He couldn't tell what was going on behind her eyes, as Rianna welcomed her forward onto a rising table. His own demeanor was shaded, obscured, contemplative, as he watched her.

Rianna explained her process, and Alicio found himself nodding along. That was how he visualized Force healing, as well. Like water, washing away the pain. It sounded harmless enough. But Alicio wasn't the one about to have their mind flooded with the Force, either.

Non-obtrusively, Alicio stepped his way to the side of the table. Slowly, unsure, he extended his hand.

Anything he could do to help. Even if it was just giving her something to hold onto.

The table which rose up out of the floor was less a hospital bed, and more akin to a morgue slab. That probably wasn’t the sort of comparison Inanna was supposed to make, but in her current state of mind it couldn’t be helped.

She laid down prostrate on the table, forcing herself not to fidget. The surface was colder than she would have liked. Her species was less tolerant of cold than humans. But she didn’t shiver, didn’t move a muscle.

Before they began, Rianna was considerate enough to explain the process to her. Inanna nodded in understanding… and felt a familiar hand brush against hers, testing the waters.

Her fingers sought his. He was still wearing his glove, a sleek barrier between himself and the world. She could feel warmth beneath the leather, a physical heat that she craved, but it was muffled and distant. Like she had during their thranta ride, she gave it a timid tug, though it was more of a plea this time than a playful gesture.

No questions,” she said softly.

Instead of thinking about frigid corpses and morgues, she tried to connect the chill she felt with images of cool water. An ocean or a lake she was floating in, like an island… but even water could be dangerous, she knew. She could drown in it.

"I'm sorry it is cold, I'll see if we can change that in the future" She had not thought of it actually. She nodded to Alicio who stood beside the table prepared to help in any way he cold. A friendly face a source of comfort.

Quiet. The room had become quiet as if anticipating what was to begin.

Rianna quieted her mind, closed her eyes and began taking slow deep breaths. The room faded from her mind she could hear only the soft breathing of Inanna Harth Inanna Harth and Alicio Organa Alicio Organa . The mind and the heart were always the strongest points within any creature, Rianna focused her inner sight on the force, on the forms nearest to her, each of them outlined in shades of blue and silver.

She searched for the path she lifted her left hand extending it slowly till it hovered above Inanna's head Rianna could feel the energy of her life force feel her concern, "Everything is alright I've found you in the force. I see how the force wraps itself around you, a warm blanket. Don't be afraid" Rianna extended her right hand calling the energy from the crystals to her. Rianna could see the crimson light of the force slowly reach out to her dancing across her outstretched hand as she slowly moved her right hand to within inches of her left.

Inanna's mind burned brightly with its own life force within there were dark passages some deep as canyons, others mere scratches upon a glass Rianna's right hand slowly came down rest upon Inanna's forehead, the healing force slowly seeping into the young woman's mind. It moved slowly as if searching a turn to the left, a dive to the right disappearing into the canyon down towards the temporal lobe that held memory, rising over a crack to seep into the occipital lobe which controlled vision, etching its way to the parietal known for language and body, then filling the frontal lobe, until all of the brain was bathing in the healing force.

Rianna's fingers slowly moved as if playing a flute moving up and down and her hand glided slowly over Inanna's head. The dark passages slowly withdrew from black, to gray, to white, to fire....there was one that felt resistant Rianna would not push it acted like a block to a memory. Inanna had said that her mind had been invaded before, had they placed something behind a wall to protect her or was it something else. It would not allow her to pass this one small pinprick on Inanna's mind was a sliver not deep, but it was unyielding.

Rianna felt herself fading her strength being pulled, she nodded knowing she had reached her limit. She was content for she felt that the force had attended to all that was there except that one sliver. Rianna wished she could see it better...but she could also feel apprehension from Inanna.

"No death today" she whispered as she slowly withdrew her hand calling the force to her and then releasing back to its home.

Rianna opened her eyes. "You should rest for a few minutes...let me get a blanket. We probably have 100s in a draw in here somewhere." She stepped back her balance slightly off a deep breath. "The problem with a room meant to be efficient, no labels on the drawers." Rianna nodded to Alicio, 'well done" then to Inanna, "Don't speak yet. Rest first. Oh I remember now"

Rianna went to the furthest wall, "Tayla we need labels." Rianna pushed and a drawer opened.
"Ah" She came back with a soft white blanket enough to cover the table and hang to the floor. She unfolded it as she walked moving to cover Inanna.

She then melted to the floor herself and sat cross-legged, "I just need a few moments" Meditation to regain her strength. She knew she would need a nap herself.

At her subtle insistence, Alicio pulled off his glove, letting skin touch skin. He could sense her unease, her need for comfort. So, despite his reservations, he held her hand tightly, giving her a lifeline.

He also sensed Rianna's power as she performed the healing. Like calming ocean water, the salt taste heavy in the air, filling Inanna's mind, soothing, repairing.

And just as soon as it started, it was done. Too quickly, Alicio gently pulled back his hand, staring into Inanna's face, looking for her response to Rianna's power. "Are you okay?" He looked away briefly to give a strained smile at his family member's praise.

Very soon, a blanket was draped over the Shi'ido, and Rianna retreated to the floor. Alicio gave Rianna a concerned look. "Are you okay?"

As Rianna began the process, Inanna felt as if ice water was being poured into every fold and wrinkle of her brain. This time, her body thrashed instinctively, but there was no getting away from something that was inside you.

Nervousness exploded into terror. She was afraid of what they might find within her.

Her hand suddenly felt warm. Alicio had removed his glove. She clung to him like a lifeline, gradually growing calmer.

"Everything is alright I've found you in the Force. I see how the Force wraps itself around you, a warm blanket. Don't be afraid."

The water was warm now—or perhaps she had merely acclimated to it—but rose steadily like a flood. Her deepest scars stayed above it the longest, like the peaks of underwater mountains, but eventually they too were submerged. Other things floated to the surface, dredged up by the deluge that sought to purify and heal. Painful memories that she had buried.

“You have been broken.”

Inanna was amazed by how thorough the healing was. It couldn’t quite wipe the slate clean, couldn’t erase her memories of torture and abuse, but her master’s words no longer held true. She was not broken. She was whole.

The sliver, though… that had not been left by Onrai. Her cuts had been like the stabs of a dagger. This one was surgical, as if it had been done by a scalpel.

Either way, he would know soon enough - the woman really needed to learn how to keep her thoughts to herself.

Adrian Vandiir had pierced her mind during their meeting in his Tower all those years ago. He was smart enough to cover it up afterwards, creating the block to hide his skillful handiwork. But he had left his mark all the same.

Rianna finished the ceremony and retreated from Inanna’s mind. When she awoke from the trance, Inanna was clasping Alicio’s hand to her chest with both hands, over her heart, as if she had tried to take him (or his comfort, at least) all the way to the center of her being.

She blinked. Tears trickled from the corners of her eyes at the movement, gleaming in the dim light of the healing crystals, but she was not unhappy. Her grip relaxed, allowing Alicio to remove his hand, though she missed the heat.

He asked her if she was okay right around the same time Rianna told her not to speak. So Inanna gave him a little nod before wrapping herself in the blanket, trying to warm up again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom