Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 New Years Resolutions 4 Your Character

Jsc

Disney's Princess
It's 2017.

So, what are you gonna do with your character this year yo? Got any new year's resolutions for your entourage of heroes yet brah? Hit us up yeah.

Q: What are your New Year's Resolutions for your character(s)?

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Work on the whole "Force Drain/Hunger" bit for Dax.

Figure out what I wanna do with Lily.

Get some bounties done for Kat.

Finish making Salacious a quadriplegic cyborg badass, a la Vader style...maybe less crispy...unless [member="Darth Imperia"] decides she wants to practice her lightning more...

Macharius Solaire

M
Get my company to tier 4.
Get all those hooligans off my planet.
Decide whether I wanna be an iron fisted fascist dictator like so many before me, or be space America. Spreading freedom from the barrel of a blaster. That sounds more fun. My resolution is in part to become space America. Prepare to be liberated, or else!

1) Be less of a bore IC....and OOC I guess at times

2) Be decisive; lead with confidence and enforce it via actions and choices

3) Embrace my new alignment and take new risks and new paths going forward

4) Enjoy the character and everything that goes with writing him more

Six-O

The Pan-Galactic Scumbag
Wage a botanical war against all Musa plants. The phallic design and seemingly delicious berry fruit of it's stalk both offends and disturbs Six-O, you soft. . . pink. . heathens.

OR

Find a group of like-minded writers and develop some fun content and develop the Droid in to something more than he is now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom