Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20 Questions: For your Character

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Natalija said:
i think this is more fun vhen you ask the vriter, not the character, so i'l be replying as myself.
41b6d3021a0adf29f2624725508a70c6c5aeead9.gif

You special snowflake you :D

While you're not wrong, I don't think Dorin's bio answers any of those questions, nor will it ever.

And not to mention the fact that Dorin is far more interesting than the couch potato sitting behind the keyboard.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Natalija said:
Thats me! But srsly, vhats the point of asking about a character?
Lulz. Because most people don't actually have an answer to these questions for their OCs.

See. I come from a place where people suck at making believable characters. During my time as a roleplayer most of the OCs I encounter go like this: I are my avatar photo, I are stronger than you, and my space magick is OP. ...End of bio. Lulz. Thusly, since 2010 I've enjoyed games like this one to help make writers think about their characters more like people and less like Second Life avatars. It builds strength into the writer to have an answer for these types of things. Questions like, what's your favorite food? How often do you go to the movies? What was your character's first job? Which sibling do you get along with and why? And, like [member="Dorin Arkx"] said. No bio would ever answer these questions either. Because everybody lists their height and weight, sure. But does anybody even care? Nah. Bio's can be boring. And boring bios build lazy characters.

I can't tell you how many people have done this game and thought, "Ya know. How does my character feel about their name? Do they have nightmares? What is my feeling about generosity?" <-- And it's thoughts like this that can really leave a spark of genius buried deep within a character's structure. Becoming a little less cardboard, a little less Mary Sue, and a little less like their writer too. :D :p

1. It's a little too delicate if we're being honest, but it's the first gift my parents gave me, I think. I'll always think of them.
  2. Well, I, uh, I guess it depends? I'm sort of, kind of, with someone.. so I want to be exclusive.. and we don't see each other often.. plus there's the kid.. so I don't know, maybe every night we see each other?
  3. Every night, really. I don't like to talk about it, but there are some things I don't think I was ever meant to see or experience. I put myself through a lot of things I could have avoided, I probably made my parents disappointed a couple of times because of it, too, and that's what keeps me up at night. Reliving those moments when I sleep is something I don't look forward to.
  4. I had a baby boy! Forget the company, forget my degree, I don't even care that I helped even a teeny bit with that Incursion way back when. I get to wake up every morning to a bright and loving child that looks just like his father - although he does have my eyes. I feel a lot older because of him, but he's everything to me. My greatest achievement, really, truly, is getting here - having my old child to dote on and overprotect.
  5. I walked away from a relationship that I should have stuck with. Things.. sort of.. ended up alright, but I can't ever help but wonder how much better things could have been if I hadn't ran away.
  6. Probably an Akk dog, my parents had two when I was growing up. Really loyal things, totally get a bad rep for what people exploit them for.
  7. Uh.. I guess I'll answer this in inverse, seeing as how I'm already independently wealthy.. If I was suddenly poor, I think I'd cling that much harder to the family I've made and have. Money is an object, family is a connection.
  8. I can't help it, but it's really their posture and clothing. It's not for anything negative, I don't think. I just notice these things and sort of guess what their background is.
  9. Ragoon VI.
  10. Usually I sleep or watch a holo. Sometimes I'll read.
  11. I don't ascribe to any religious beliefs, I don't think.
  12. Middle aged, watching my son go out into the galaxy as his own man. Hopefully a proud mother. Maybe married?
  13. Definitely pride, I think I let it get in the way of a lot of things, sometimes even with self awareness involved.
  14. Something simple, like straight liquor, or something fruity. Depends on the day, really.
  15. I'm kind of fickle, I guess. Maybe a little impulsive. Probably both.
  16. Well, I guess as the empress of Teta, I probably want them to remember me as a good ruler.
  17. Generosity: 6, Forgiveness: 8, Loyalty: 7, Wit: 5.
  18. Kill someone.
  19. Romance novels.
  20. I'd say A'sharad's, but I feel like I'd see a bunch of empty pages. So I guess I'd read my father's journal. Or maybe my stepmother's.. or my sister's.

Dorin Arkx said:
While you're not wrong, I don't think Dorin's bio answers any of those questions, nor will it ever.

And not to mention the fact that Dorin is far more interesting than the couch potato sitting behind the keyboard.

Aww i'm sure ur seling yorself short! But, to each there own.

1.What do you think of your name? Well, I was named by some strangers who found me, they used the company who made the blanket I was in and some random surname. It's not the easiest to pronounce or spell but I get along.
2.How often do you like to knock boots? Is this a phrase? Can we check if this is a phrase meaning intimacy? It is? Hmmm, fine, well I like to get it when I can.
3.How often do you have nightmares? Nearly every night.
4.What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? Not sure, could surviving be one?
5.What do you feel is your greatest regret? Never falling in love.
6.If you could have another pet, what would it be? Oh, a crystal fox thingy.
7.What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Donate it to charity. Also buy a house.
8.When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? Their face, or mask, a lot of folks wear masks nowadays.
9.What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? Urmmmmm... Can't remember but been to a lot of planets.
0.Hyperspace.How do you pass the time? Training.

1.What are your religious beliefs? Is being a Jedi religious belief?
2.Where do you see yourself in 20 years? A Master of SJO, maybe Grand Master/ MotO
3.What is your favorite sin? Chocolate... Do you have any?
4.What do you order at a Bar? Whisky, cheapest because I ain't got much.
5.What habit of yours annoys others the most? Easy going attitude, think in serious situations, making a joke doesn't work.
6.What do you want to be remembered for? Helping people, bringing hope and peace to them all.
7.1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing:Generosity 8, Forgiveness 9, Loyalty 9, and Wit 6 but try to be better with wit.
8.Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Murder younglings and cause mass genocide. Also, streaming shows from dodgey sites cause I don't have the TV packages... I need my Skywalker anime series people!
9.Bookstore.What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? True Crime, history, training manuals and comedy.
0.If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? Oh... That's personal... Can I say I wouldn't? No? Hmmm [member="Jyoti Nooran"] that woman is so stoic.

Interesting exercise.

1. What do you think of your name?

Little as is matters, I actually like it.

2. How often do you like to knock boots?

That isn't something I do. Lust is one of the easier-to-overcome defilements of the sentient mind.

3. How often do you have nightmares?

Practically never. I'm a lucid dreamer.

4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?

It's not easy to describe the transformations the self undergoes through meditative practice - in fact, it's impossible and you wouldn't know what I'm talking about unless you've attained the same achievements yourself.

5. What do you feel is your greatest regret?

I've never found a way to have much impact on the galaxy for a better direction. All I've been able to do is walk away and not make it worse.

6. If you could have another pet, what would it be?

My life isn't compatible with pets; but accepting the hypothetical, if I had to pick one, it would be a Corellian sand cat.

7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy?

Buy a ship and use the rest to support the Jedi. If we're talking about planet-changing wealth, then I'd spend a lot of time on figuring out how to have a bigger positive impact with it first and couldn't give an answer now.

8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice?

Their posture and how they move - the confidence they project, and whether they are in tune with their body, know how to use it, and can fight.

9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to?

The Kathol Rift.

10. Hyperspace. How do you pass the time?

Meditation, for enjoyment and insight.

11. What are your religious beliefs?

The Force works in mysterious ways. But it uses a base ten counting system and likes round numbers.

12. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?

I don't engage in non-serious predictions over large time frames, and I don't have a master plan for my life with long-term personal goals.

13. What is your favorite sin?

Pride, of a sort, may be my greatest, but my favourite is wrath. Not that I enjoy being angry per se - but when duly considered and tempered, it can be a great motivator.

14. What do you order at a bar?

Pallie juice.

15. What habit of yours annoys others the most?

I tend to come across as aloof, even when I don't mean to.

16. What do you want to be remembered for?

I don't care for my person to be remembered.

17. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.

8, 8, 4, 3 (assuming a normal distribution with mean 5, pre-adjusted for the above-average effect)

18. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.

I'm not sure there is such a thing. There are many things I will not do because I do not think it makes sense to do them. But to have and acknowledge a reason to do something, and yet somehow be unable to - that is not an experience I have.

19. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?

Science - mathematics, physics, computers. I'm not an engineer, so don't think I could fix your stuff or build you a superweapon.

20. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?

Mace Windu (or Jorus Merill, if it's to be a person still alive).

• 1.What do you think of your name?
It's original, not one I've heard of others having. House Arenais has become well established since the Commenor Systems Alliance.
  • 2.How often do you like to knock boots?
A Gentleman never tells.
  • 3.How often do you have nightmares?
Too often, since Deneba.
  • 4.What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?
Establishing the CSA alongside [member="Lady Kay"].
  • 5.What do you feel is your greatest regret?
My greatest failure: Allowing myself to be influenced by the Dark-Side of the Force and the subsequent atrocities that followed.
  • 6.If you could have another pet, what would it be?
Do Children count? If not then...Caedyn's Yorshi is pretty cute.
  • 7.What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy?
My family's capital, outside of our own needs, has often gone to the people and personal projects on Commenor. The Force Praxeum for example.
  • 8.When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice?
Their expression, facial features. Often-times indicating whether they're approachable or not.
  • 9.What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to?
Voss and Svivren, for the people, the secrets and the memories they hold.
  • 0.Hyperspace. How do you pass the time?
If I'm not spending time with the wife away from the political eyes of Commenor, then it's likely to be self-reflection and meditation.

• 1.What are your religious beliefs?
I was raised by the Jedi Order, taught that above all else is the Will of the Force. To do my best to continue to honor the Jedi Code, though I no longer consider myself a Jedi.
  • 2.Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Retired on Commenor, living a peaceful life.
  • 3.What is your favorite sin?
Pride - It can best us all.
  • 4.What do you order at a Bar?
Whiskey/Bourbon is my choice of poison.
  • 5.What habit of yours annoys others the most?
I suppose that would have been my old habit of preaching the views and ideals of the traditional Jedi Order, before coming to terms with the fact that those days are long since gone...
  • 6.What do you want to be remembered for?
Being a man who provides for others. Someone who will take a stand against oppression and the neglect of Social and Civilian Rights.
  • 7.1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
Pass.
  • 8.Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.
Forgive myself for my past mistakes.
  • 9.Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?
Jedi history & Force related theory.
  • 10. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?
Andina Torsyn, my late Jedi Mentor.

Zezu Lya

More Machine Than Human
  1. What do you think of your name?: "My name isn't really important to me. It is more of an accessory rather than a representation of myself."
  2. How often do you like to knock boots?: "That is a bit private, don't you think?"
  3. How often do you have nightmares?: "Never. I don't think of these things."
  4. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?: "Well, I am a scientist and professor at a prestigious university."
  5. What do you feel is your greatest regret?: "Obviously not having 75% of my body. I miss having a nervous system."
  6. If you could have another pet, what would it be?: "Any pet. I don't have anything at the moment."
  7. What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy?: "Interesting question. In a way, I already am."
  8. When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice?: "I tend to look at their attire, interestingly."
  9. What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to?: "Have you ever been to Umbara. It is a truly interesting place. One of my favorite creatures there is the Banchee."
  10. Hyperspace.How do you pass the time?: "I read a book."
  11. What are your religious beliefs?: "I don't need religion. I don't really believe in anything anyone says about their faiths"
  12. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?: "Hopefully I made even more impactful instruments of technology"
  13. What is your favorite sin?: "The best sin is no sin at all."
  14. What do you order at a Bar?: "The best bar is no bar at all."
  15. What habit of yours annoys others the most?: "Rambling"
  16. What do you want to be remembered for?: "My work."
  17. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing:Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit: "Very well. I'll give me a 6 on generosity, 7 on forgiveness, 8 on loyalty, and 9 on wit."
  18. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do: "I literally cannot bring myself to be near electricity. If I do, I will likely explode."
  19. Bookstore.What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?: "Is it not obvious? Science."
  20. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?: "The ancient Selkath astronomer, blah blah blah. Diaries aren't my thing."

It's too long. Also, it ends in o and I'm a girl...

You mean how often I would like, in my ideal world? Twice a day probably - I don't think I'd grow tired of it. Why are you looking at me like that? It's fun and makes people happy, why wouldn't I?

Sometimes. I have a vivid imagination in all directions.

Staying sane.

Spending your teenage years as a slave means you miss out on a lot... It's not my fault, though, so I don't know if you'd call that regret. And in any case there's no point in crying over spilt milk.

My master has a cat and I like her. Nothing against novelty, but you don't want to be stuck responsible for an animal you can't stand, so I'd stick with what works and pick a cat.

I have no idea, and it's not like I'll ever have to solve that problem.

The emotions they radiate. I actually notice those before I see them.

Ithor's forests, I guess? But really, everthing is exotic from a certain point of view!

I meditate, or just daydream. Well, there's also other things you can do when you're alone on a ship...

11. What are your religious beliefs?

I... don't really understand what you're asking about?

12. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?

A proper Jedi knight, hopefully!

13. What is your favorite sin?

Well, you already know. But why do you even call it a sin? Weird human prudery. I don't get it.

14. What do you order at a bar?

Something sweet. I don't know what Corellians have with their whiskey, the stuff's perfectly awful.

15. What habit of yours annoys others the most?

I'm always late... I can't help it!

16. What do you want to be remembered for?

I don't know, I don't think I'll ever make it into the history books. I hope the people I meet remember me fondly, though, and don't regret having met me.

17. 1 - 10. Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgivenness, Loyalty, and Wit.

9, 6, 8, 5

18. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.

Be on time? I fail even when I try.

19. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?

I'm not much of a reader. But I loved that Arkanian novel - I forget the title, actually, the one about the painter-doctor -, got my hands on a copy in Ryl once. It's just... real people, that's what I figure I like about it.

My master [member="Zylah Dvale"]'s friend Herron. I'm normally good at reading people, but the man's a mystery to me.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner

Been over a year since the last time that I did this. Let's see how it goes!

1.What do you think of your name?
I like it. Easy to pronounce, easy to remember.

2.How often do you like to knock boots?Am I known for that at all?

3.How often do you have nightmares? Not as often as I used to.

4.What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?Creating a family with [member="Veiere Arenais"] and a safe place for them to grow. The CSA is also something that I'm very proud of. The liberation of Commenor follows that.

5.What do you feel is your greatest regret? Losing the sovereignty of Commenor to the Sith. Not to mention the millions of lives lost.

6.If you could have another pet, what would it be? I had a Gwaii cat once. Cute thing, but very independent.

7.What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? Same as I do now, use it to help our people.

8.When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? How they carry themselves. Some are great liars while others are very honest in their approach.

9.What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? I'm not sure...The Graveyard is a planet that's dangerous, but exotic in it's own way.

10.Hyperspace. How do you pass the time? I read, drink tea, and spend time with the passengers and crew whether they are family or not.

11.What are your religious beliefs? I don't really have any. And I've worked hard to keep religious cults off Commenor.

12.Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Hopefully mentoring my successor in between enjoying a peaceful life with my husband.

13.What is your favorite sin? I don't have one.

14.What do you order at a Bar? I'm known for my love of tea. But on ocassion I'll have some Commenori Brandy.

15.What habit of yours annoys others the most? Probably my tea addiction, as well as for my bad habit of becoming a target.

16.What do you want to be remembered for? Being a person that did well for her people.

17.1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. 10,8 10,7

18.Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. Torture someone.

19.Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering the most? Still the mystery section.

20. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? I have more than one in mind. Mon Mothma's, Padme Amidala's and my own, if I had one. Apparently it's very much sought after. :p

Just starting off with a new character that I've spent some time trying to flesh out.

1.What do you think of your name?
My name is mine, one that I have chosen for myself. It has a nice ring to it.

2.How often do you like to knock boots?
I haven't in some time now that I think about it, though I used to knock boots pretty often.

3.How often do you have nightmares?

Occasionally

4.What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?

There isn't just one pivotal moment that I would point to. Escaping my homeworld of Anzat, graduating from the Master's Academy, and becoming a rather successful hitman are all things that I would consider accomplishments. I guess I'm still waiting for my greatest though.

5.What do you feel is your greatest regret?
Serenno

6.If you could have another pet, what would it be?
Oh I have no idea actually. I guess I've never given having a pet any serious thought before. Perhaps that's something I'll look into.

7.What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy?

Same thing that I do now, I guess. I don't kill people for the money.

8.When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice?

Their life essence of course. Everyone has their flavor.

9.What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to?
Anzat is probably the most exotic place I've been to, not that I would recommend it to vacationers.

10.Hyperspace. How do you pass the time?
I read mostly. I'm a big fan of philosophical readings and historical documents.

11.What are your religious beliefs?

I don't have any religious beliefs, in contrast to most of my superstitious brethren or those lesser beings that believe in "the Force". I am my own God.

12.Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Hopefully a couple steps closer to finding a way out of my hunger. Though twenty years is nothing to an Anzat, time is not on my side.

13.What is your favorite sin?
My favorite sin is Lust, or at least it used to be. I am not so sure anymore. My worst sin is definitely Pride.

14.What do you order at a Bar?
I don't drink unless its to maintain the facade of a human being. I don't get drunk and I don't care for the taste.

15.What habit of yours annoys others the most?
I don't really have other people to annoy, so I'm not sure.

16.What do you want to be remembered for?
I don't care what other people think of me. What I do is strictly for myself.

17.1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing: Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
Generosity- 3
Forgiveness- 6
Loyalty- 1
Wit- 10

18.Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.

Trust myself with someone that I care about. If I ever find someone like that again.

19.Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering the most?

History and Historical Primary Sources. The past is the greatest resource for the future.

I'll take a rain check on this question.

• It is one of many I have been given. But...This one is my favorite. There is a reason I continue to use it.
  • That is for me to know, and you to wonder.
  • Rarely. I often meditate, rather than sleep, but my answer remains the same in either case.
  • I'll not lie, there was a certain thrill to winning that Kaggath all those years ago...Tis a shame my opponent fled in terror.
  • Allowing myself to become Voph.
  • I had an Akk hound in my days among the Sith. I miss that dog.
  • Armor. Weapons. Upgrades. Fortune favors the prepared.
  • I do not "Look" at strangers. Unlike you eyed species. But, if you must know, I typically notice their Force Sensitivity (or lack thereof) on first...interacting with someone.
  • Iokath. A machine world made by a species that made the Rakata look primitive in comparison is a wonder to behold.
  • 0.Hyperspace.How do you pass the time?
  • Training. Studying. Meditating. In that order.

• The Force is a gift. It should be nurtured and cultivated wherever it is found.
  • I stopped trying to answer this question eighty years ago. I'm always wrong.
  • Wrath. Not as bad as I used to be, but...it is quite tempting...
  • Corellian Ale. The older the better.
  • I'm told my stunning personality and jovial attitude are my most endearing traits.
  • In the past, I was easily forgotten, and quite by design. I am content to remain so.
  • 7.1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing:Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
  • 7, 1, 10, 5.
  • I've done so much already. At this point...I'm unsure what would be the one thing I would refuse to do. Under any circumstances.
  • 9.Bookstore.What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?
  • *Clears throat* Yes, that's not...insensitive at all.
  • 0.If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?
  • Are you trying to make me mad, or does it come naturally?

Lynette Lykova

L

• 1.What do you think of your name? - It's a mouthful :p
  • 2.How often do you like to knock boots? - All the times + infinity
  • 3.How often do you have nightmares? - Once a month or, on Taco Wens probs
  • 4.What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment? - Thesis papers for school
  • 5.What do you feel is your greatest regret? - Not marrying that one guy back in college
  • 6.If you could have another pet, what would it be? - A flying fox
  • 7.What would you do if you suddenly became independently wealthy? - Buy another ship maybe?
  • 8.When you look at a stranger, what is the first thing you notice? - Their clothing
  • 9.What is the most exotic destination you have ever traveled to? - Province
  • 0.Hyperspace.How do you pass the time? - Knocking boots hopefully

• 1.What are your religious beliefs? - The Force is really really cool
  • 2.Where do you see yourself in 20 years? - I have no idea :O
  • 3.What is your favorite sin? - Vanity or Lust
  • 4.What do you order at a Bar? - A manly beer
  • 5.What habit of yours annoys others the most? - Being a bich
  • 6.What do you want to be remembered for? - My beauty, my grand accomplishments, or my mystical super powers
  • 7.1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing:Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit. - 8, 7, 9, 9
  • 8.Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do. - Be naked
  • 9.Bookstore.What section do you find yourself lingering in the most? - The vacation calenders
  • 0.If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be? - Some rich holonet celebrity with endless money and prestige

Mauda

• It's a reminder. A persistent voice telling me that I must better myself. Become what they never were
  • If I'd have stayed on Coruscant..
  • My mind is not so weak
  • I have yet to achieve it. While what I have done so far is significant, my task is not complete
  • Abandoning my Father. It served me well to leave, but he plagues my thoughts. What I could have done for him.
  • He is.. being made.
  • I think my current exploits answer that.
  • Their mind.
  • Quarzite was interesting.
  • Work. Always.
  • Such things are reserved for primates.
  • In a greater Galaxy. One without petty war. One uplifted and swimming in its own scientific achievements.
  • Neither Jedi nor Sith deserve a life. Devouring it is the greatest reward.
  • Coruscanti Rum
  • The slow consumption of their life. But I can't help it *Shrugs*
  • Removing the plagues of this Galaxy and bringing it into a new era of scientific enlightenment.
  • 7.1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing:Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
  • Generosity (3), Forgiveness (0), Loyalty (8), Wit (6)
  • Nothing is beyond me as long as it benefits the practical good, regardless of Morals
  • Non-Fiction / Scientific Literature
  • Both Vallkorion and Palpatine. The cunning genius of Palpatine combined with the ruthless conquest of the Galaxy achieved by Valkorion would benefit me greatly.

Pretty neutral. I'm happy with it.
I don't know what that means.
Depends on how you define nightmares. I have visions almost every night, and many of those could be defined as nightmares.
I don't know if I can answer that. I feel all I have done could have been done by another, I am only guided by the force.
Not accepting the truth sooner.
I don't really know, I've never had a pet actually. I think I'd enjoy something I could both ride and cuddle. But it'd need to be able to survive on Dorin.
I can do that already actually. I wouldn't change anything.
How they're feeling and their connection to the force.
Physically or through visions? Either way I don't really know I can answer that question.
Meditation is a wonderful thing. Failing that I can talk with my fellow Sages.

The force guides me, but I would not call it God. Rather it is much like existence, it simply is and it governs, whether directly or indirectly. I believe it is my job to help others, and to seek out peace for myself.
Hopefully having done more then I have by now. Or maybe I'll be dead, I've had vision warnings of that to.
Um...I do not know how to answer that. Perhaps, were I to allow myself to fall, it would be greed? It is far too easy to obtain wealth, and through wealth, many other things can be obtained. So I believe that would be so.
Nothing usually. I rarely go to bars. But if I did order something it would be so I could talk to someone and help.
I can be too patient with people...which is unfortunately sometimes not a good thing.
Helping the Baran Do order and all those I meet. Though, as long as I do those things, I don't need to be remembered.
I feel it would be wrong to answer that question, but I think I do well on those first three. I cannot speak for Wit. I am really not a schemer if that's what you mean.
Hurt the innocent. No matter what, if I know someone is innocent, even if it meant saving the life of another, I just couldn't.
Business, finances, mathematics, history. I like all those types.
I wouldn't unless I was allowed, but I would love to read about Luke Skywalker. He came to our order long ago and brought it back, even if we didn't return yet to our full selves. And he has achieved a great connection with the force. If not him, I would wish to read of all those who have become one with the force, any of them. For truly, in the end, that is my goal. To serve the light so that I may serve others.

I like it. Like my nickname even better.
Ew. Never.
Frequently.
Joining the Sith..
Not gaining my parents' approval.
I have no pets, but a loth cat sounds amazing!
BUY NEW TOYS!
Their species and outfit.
My mentor's ship.
Train and tinker with droids and ships.

The Force exists.
A Sith Lord with an entire, fancy starship to myself who crafts glorious art.
Getting what I want?
Honestly, water.
My enthusiasm over "stupid" technology...
Being enough.
5, 2, 10, 8.
Go a day without working on a project.
Engineering manuals and art books.
My father's.

It's one of life's mysteries, sir...
I like it. You could short it down in a couple of ways, if you want…

I’m gonna pretend I didn’t hear that…

It happens, though I can’t say I had one like answering this list yet.

Graduating from the flight academy. My old instructors probably thinks the same...

Does answering this list count?

Well, I don’t have one right now… But the first would probably be… a huurton or a kusak, or something like that. I’m a dog-person.

Hmm… I don’t think that credits, in the whole perspective, makes your life greater… I mean, I’m pretty satisfied with mine… If anything, I would do what I could to help out my friends.

The eyes. Those orbs could tell you everything about a person.

Oh, that’s a tough one! Let me think… Rakata Prime was an incredible place. So much history and really interesting fauna. Yeah, that would be it.

Reading, watching a holo-movie, eat and sleep… Regular stuff, really.

1. What are your religious beliefs?
It’s called methaphysical naturalism. Meaning that everything that exists have a natural explanation to it. Take a seat and I'll explain it further to you.

2. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Have I gotten that lieutenant promotion by then? Who knows!

3 .What is your favorite sin?
Gluttony? There’s so much tasty dishes in the universe!

4. What do you order at a Bar?
Beer or wine. Depending on the mood.

5. What habit of yours annoys others the most?
Ehm… That’s a question you should ask the instructors at the academy, I guess the answer will be something about following protocols. I call it creativity.

6. What do you want to be remembered for?
Taking care of my friends and colleagues. Fighting for a just cause. Maybe explore and reveal something to the galaxy. Simple things.

7. 1 - 10.Rate yourself on possessing:Generosity, Forgiveness, Loyalty, and Wit.
Generosity: 9
Forgiveness: 6
Loyalty: 10
Wit: 8

8. Name something you simply cannot bring yourself to do.
Betray someone I love.

9. Bookstore. What section do you find yourself lingering in the most?
Science and Nature.

10. If you could read one person's Diary, who's would it be?
Hey, you don’t do that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom