Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech 19th "Viper" Legion's Standard Battle Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Virulent" Medium Armor

Full Body
2lc9N4O.jpg
Upper Body
WJBc9kB.jpg
Helmet
TYSMGUi.jpg
Hands
9EpBD4O.jpg
Backpack
SnAJ5DG.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Very High
    • Kinetic: Very High
    • Lightsabers: None
    • Sonic: None
    • EMP/Ion: High
    • Elemental: Very High

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Active Camouflage: Fitted with an advanced camouflage system that mimics the surrounding environment & mask the user with the surroundings & the suit keeps the body cool enough to get past heat detector.
  • ASI Circuit: Advanced Scale Integration allows a high degree of resistance from EMP attacks but was tested unsuccessful against a barrage of continuous EMP bombardment for 30 mins.
  • ENV Shield: A custom-made shield to protect the suit from worst-weather tortures & keep the wearer at it's required body temperature.
  • Insight AC: An advanced computer which displays all the information needed by the user on his HMD & can be costumed by the user as per his/her needs. It can display images over almost the entire EM spectrum & pick up sounds of 20 Hz over a distance of 300 meters. It can translate & display over 10,000 languages.
  • Compact Backpack: Can fit a plethora of mission utility tools for a vast arrayed of situations.

STRENGTHS
  • Dampened Sole: The sole of the boots are dampened enough to make sound when jumping as low as 10 dB.
  • Hardened Joints: Knuckle, Elbow & Knee joints have been specially hardened for CQC.
  • High Ballistics Resistance: Special material allows a very high protection against blaster & slug bolts.

WEAKNESSES
  • Small Battery Pack: Compactness of the armor gives very little room for a better battery pack.
  • No Lightsaber Resistance: Thus far, all attempts to make the armor even slightly resistant to lightsaber has been futile.
  • No Sonic Resistance: The suit is unable to withstand sonic waves and stuns the users on any sonic exposure.

DESCRIPTION
Made by Canyon Defence Ltd. on Salazar Niminen’s request of. It is an armor specially made for his personal 19th “Viper” Legion. Materials yet to be disclosed, the “Virulent” Armor has been made especially for serious high-profile operations requiring minimal communication with command. It is yet to be seen in any direct operations and that tells a lot about its success as most of their missions are unconventional in nature. Only few thousands were made by the company as per Niminen’s orders & they plan on keeping it that way.

It is one of the stealthiest armors in the SDF & its bulk, minimum lightsaber resistance & small battery are its only disadvantages. On average, the battery can operate for only 72 hours powering the HMD, Active Camo, ASI Circuit & ENV Shield. But even when the battery drains out, it can hold upto most firefights as its special armor protects it from a large load of blaster & slug fires.

Last edited:
Hello, I see you are a new player so I am going to be easy on this submission...however a quick note.

You wait your turn, do not mention someone or bump your own submission. We are volunteer judges and we have to make time for them and myself when mentioned, I already been nursing my back when I fell. So please, be patient, we will come around for you.

That said, we have...issues.

------------------------------------------------------------------
I do appreciate the work you did in the link but...that does not work. I appreciate the amount of effort which I must say with bulging eyes, that took a lot of effort...you can't use that link as it does not follow the rules.

HOWEVER, I recommend instead to use this link right here. NPC Creation. Your entire creation to me, is better suited here. I love how it is presented and it is best if you make it through here, as there is a template that accommodates your vision. I know there is a language barrier as I read I believe you are from India but people here are mindful so have fun with it. We can always wait if needed.

• Material: Information not yet available
That is not allowed. You must show what materials were used. Wookieepedia has a lot of materials and metals which I just linked to in category pages to help you. Use them to make your armor or go check out the marketplace to see if any are what you want in your amour.
  • Production: Minor -1
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Very High +2
    • Kinetic: Very High +2
    • Lightsabers: Low -1
    • Sonic: Average
    • EMP/Ion: High +1
    • Elemental: Very High +2

Total: 7 - 2 = 5. Submissions is over 5 Ratings.
Ratings have to be balanced. You are over five which...I am not allowing through. There is however a very handy Google Sheet that I pulled out to assist you in making armour ratings balanced. Tune it however you like but you need it to say "Balanced" and again, you can take your time on it.

• Active Camouflage: Fitted with an advanced camouflage system that mimics the surrounding environment & mask the user with the surrounding EM signature for a short period of time (1 Hour on a full battery pack).

Restricted and Banned Technologies
That camouflages system far as I am concerned, Metal Gear Solid 4 Style, is fine. The EM Signature however is not as that borders along to much stealth technology. I am suggesting its removal or to tune the suit down to Semi-Unique...which means less than generally a dozen or two can use it. If not, you can state your case for this.

• Heavy: The armor is comparatively little heavier than rest of the medium armors in the market thus slows the speed of the wearer by a small factor.
These...also contradict each other. You cannot have that weakness if your weight is average. Either remove it or change your actual weight to heavy which will actually give you a rating boost.

Again, you put a lot of love into this. It just needs a lot of fine tuning and you will not be the first, nor the last to be given nearly the same exact information. Take your time to fix this and let me know when you are ready. If you need a lot more time, I can push this into Pre-Factory which is an area for people to work on their submissions for longer periods of time. At that point, when it is ready again, you can ping me or any of the other judges for it to be pulled out and we can go back into reviewing.

Let me know what you wish to do. Ping me whenever when you have a question to.
Salazar Niminen Salazar Niminen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom