Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
UNIFORM CODE OF MAJOR FACTION OWNER CONDUCT 1.0
The following applies to all situations conducted within the public or private eye of other SWRP members.
If you do not at any point in time comply with the Uniform Code of Major Faction Owner Conduct, you will be relieved of your position...
Factory Standardized Rules
Players are also encouraged to read and often quote the rules where appropriate.
Intentionally breaking these rules or attempting to mislead Judges will incur a minimum 30 day zero tolerance ban from both the Factory and the Codex.
General Factory Guidelines
Codex Standardized Rules
Writers are encouraged to read these rules fully.
Intentionally breaking these rules or attempting to mislead Judges will incur a minimum 30 day zero-tolerance ban from the Factory and Codex.
Table of Contents
General Codex Guidelines 4.0
CREATING A FACTION
Star Wars RP: Chaos operates with an "Open Faction Creation System", meaning that any character may create a Faction whenever you want. You do not need permission to do so! For more information on our available Factions, please see the Faction Directory.
THE RANK SYSTEM
Force Users may select any Force rank upon creation.
Non-Force Users must abide by their faction's ranking structure, whatever it may be.
You may choose up to a maximum of three flair.
Choose your flair by clicking on your...
Welcome to Star Wars Chaos!
You may dive right into creating your character after reading the board rules, character creation rules, and the Banned Species/ Characters list.
Thereafter, please go to the Character Creation forum and utilize the Character Creation Template...
ROLE PLAY RULES
1. Posting Out-of-Character (OOC) messages in a role-play thread should be kept to an absolute minimum.
2. Cross-Over Role-play is not allowed.
3. You may not portray rape, pedophilia, etc. in any form.
4. Show respect to everyone in the role-play.
5. You may not kill...
1. Multiple ‘writer’ accounts are not allowed. All profiles must be created as ‘character’ subaccounts to your main writer account.
2. Keep your posts constructive and on the topic your post is in.
3. This board is rated PG-13 by MPAA standards.
4. Users will not engage in...