Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Zef's Jedi Alignment Survey

RZRMgUk.png

Damn son, 70 responses in less than 7 hours...impressive

Any chance you can post the survey questions so latecomers can PM them or similar?

Good thought - I'll do just that. PM me with that and I'll add it to the spreadsheet - will analyze tomorrow.

Name of character: (do this for as many Jedi/Lightsider characters as you want)
On a scale of 'small independent enclaves' to 'big structured Jedi Order,' what's your style? (numerical 1-5, 1=small independent enclaves, 5=big structured Jedi Order)
On a scale of 'peaceful monk' to 'crusading warrior,' what's your style? (numerical 1-5, 1=peaceful monk, 5-crusading warrior)
What's your affiliation? (choices are SJC, NJO (GA), SJC and NJO, Other Major Faction, and Independent)
What color is your lightsaber?

Last edited:
"This survey is currently closed"

:(
Yup - the free version of Survey Monkey only takes 40 responses, so when it was about to fill up we duplicated the survey and made a second link, and then THAT filled up. We closed out at 70 Jedi/lightsider characters.
Good thought - I'll do just that. PM me with that and I'll add it to the spreadsheet - will analyze tomorrow.

Name of character: (do this for as many Jedi/Lightsider characters as you want)
On a scale of 'small independent enclaves' to 'big structured Jedi Order,' what's your style? (numerical 1-5, 1=small independent enclaves, 5=big structured Jedi Order)
On a scale of 'peaceful monk' to 'crusading warrior,' what's your style? (numerical 1-5, 1=peaceful monk, 5-crusading warrior)
What's your affiliation? (choices are SJC, NJO (GA), SJC and NJO, Other Major Faction, and Independent)
What color is your lightsaber?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom