Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yup. Need a Vinithi

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Krest said:
[member="Særa Ayña Savan"]

There is never such a thing as too many threads.

But hey. Maybe I'll go searching for yo mom's new form or something.
Hehehehehehhehehehehehhe.... *Whistles innocently* BTW Krest, ima have to stop you from catching that Vinithi, i owe someone that much.

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
I kinda shoulda been more specific in the description and say "chunk of biomass" as I needed what is essentially their flesh for something, but I guess blood can be cloned into stem cells via DNA easily enough. :)
Bettah bring me a tank full of that poodoo!

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
Circe isn't a Vinithi anymore. Her old body is off the grid too. I could tell you where if you want the thread to be about fighting automated drones and turrets, and cutting through handfuls of metal shutter doors. :p

[member="Særa Ayña Savan"]

I like those kind of threads. Sides, Krest needs a bounty for something. Why not breaking and entering?

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

It hurts me you assume I'm going to be cruel about how I get the items in question ;.; I could easily go and ask Vinithi for some blood.

DSC01716.jpg

This is not the plan you are looking for. [member="Darth Vornskr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom