Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You've heard Darth Avernus verbally trash you, now it's YOUR turn!

D3_r_1QW0AAO3E4.jpg

mfw I see new Avernus content:
giphy.gif

On a forum where moody Sith edge-Lords are a dime a dozen, Avernus is a welcomed change. I feel that you have found a clear voice, style and aesthetic for the character. His dialogue, actions and Codex/Factory subs are original and unique though still fit within Star Wars lore. I particular like that he is a character within which humour can be found, and that humour is used to shine a light on elements of Star Wars which while widely accepted by fans, actually make little sense.

By way of feedback - having so thoroughly developer the public persona of Avernus, I'm now interested to see what he is like behind closed doors. What are his fears, weaknesses and vices? What keeps him up at night? Is his lust for credits a cover for a deeper longing?

Throughout the threads I’ve done with Avernus, I can’t say I’ve never not enjoyed myself and always waited eagerly to see the responses of how you portray him. I can’t think of much that I find to be really “wrong” with Avernus beyond the idea that the more you play him, the more he comes into his own as one of the memorable (and one of my favorite) characters on Chaos. He’s a mixture of humorous and serious at just the right times that he can command the air of an entire thread, and it’s a really, really nice change of pace from some of the other Sith characters (my own included). You playing Avernus has inspired the way I portray some aspects of my character, and in general collaborating with you when it comes to Avernus is so enjoyable because you’re always so energetic when you’re writing for it. All I can say is keep up the great work, and see you starside.

(P.S. Please don’t break into my house. Again.)

Amur

A
If I'm to be perfectly honest. The second I saw that Sweater signature I've wanted nothing more than to shred it, lace it in some fine gold plated and flaked ice cream so I could have him choke on his own Romanesque Gucci decadence. But that's just an impression.

I haven't yet had the privilege to bask in your opulence in a thread but looking over your posts I get a smile. I like him, he seems like a ton of fun as he tries to pump up some deep born insecurity by swathing it in wealth. It makes my inner armchair psychologist light up with ideas and theories for his behavior and his past and how it all connects. Hell I'm contemplating my Sith trying to get Avi to be her sugar daddy just for a chance to delve into his head and push his buttons.

What I'm saying is your doing something right with him. Let the haters hate as you stare down from your tower made of Thicc stacks

I'm interested in hearing more about AvCoin.
Of course, of course! AvCoin™ is a revolutionary innovation in digital and decentralized currency. Are you an entrepreneur, investor, or just a smart and financially conscious individual? AvCoin™ is backed by the Aurodium-standard and HIGHLY secure, near impossible to steal, even. If you think AvCoin™ is a good fit for you, we can always arrange something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom