Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You're Grounded For, Like, Ever! (Tegs/Aba)

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Abaigeal E'ron"]

Tylania turned to the monarchs.
“Your Majesties, you seek arbitration from me, and I deem these outsiders are true of heart. Their intentions are noble. However, I feel it is wise for you to observe to your own satisfaction.”

Interestingly, the Queen did not seem put out by this decision and nodded her head. The herald likewise looked pleased.

Turning to her guests, Tylania led them outside again, away from listening (pointed) ears.

Tylania, perhaps noting Siobhan’s discomfit, reigned in her power again almost to where it had been before.

“Please, join me. The King and Queen will hold a banquet tonight in honour of this agreement, but we have time to talk first. If you have any questions, do ask me.”

As they walked she spoke in basic, her accent improving as though she was telepathically gleaning the language from them.

“My friends, as I said, I am Tylania. I have known of your approach for some days, and wanted to meet you in person. I am not Queen here, and I do not allow myself to become drawn into the webs of politics. No, instead I arbitrate and help my people where I can. Very early I made a decision that until Tygara’s isolation from the galaxy was lifted I would not uplift the people here, I would only protect them. I know all too well what happens when one gathers both political and internal power to them. The desire to do good and to be benevolent cannot last forever. So I live a simple life, taking forms which help my people, but rarely involving myself directly.”

She glanced at Chesna. “How you have changed, my sister. Time affects us all in our own ways, I guess.”

Chesna looked away. For once she had nothing to say, not wanting to relive memories of old.

“Siobhan, I wish to teach your daughter some of my skills if she wishes. I also have skills I can teach you. Though you use the temnota, you are not evil, I deem…and the skills I can share are not those residing only with the osvyesh.”

[member="Tegaea Alcori"], [member="Abaigeal E'ron"]

Siobhan felt a good deal better after Tylania withdrew her aura of Light Side Purity. She no longer felt nauseous and her skin didn't itch anymore. Tylania's desire not to take power herself confounded her a bit, but she accepted it. Especially since the Lady in White was not about to blast her with Force Light and strip all her dark power away.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Tylania. You're a very wise woman," Siobhan said warmly. "If you want to teach my daughter, then you have my blessings and I'd be very willing to learn from you. There are also some matters I'd like to discuss with you regarding the Xioquo." Specifically the last Paragon, the Mage.

She glanced over to Tegaea. Her wife had been a bit quiet during the talks. Admittedly this was probably because her writer had been writing multiple characters, but Siobhan lacked OOC meta insight and thus didn't know that!

Since she didn't want Tegaea to feel left out she took her hand and gave it a squeeze. It was awkward being surrounded by space wizards when you were deaf to the Force. "My wife cannot wield the Force, but she's an remarkable and brave woman. Proof you don't powers to rise up if you have the will."

Abaigeal stood in silence with her gaze to the ground listening to the words of Tylania. It was not until her name was mentioned did she raise her gaze toward Tylania before looking to Sio. Her wonderment evident in her eyes. What training did Tylanis have in mind? The thought was both frightening and exciting at the same time.

"I am no special then anyone else, but I do thank you for the offer of training and would be honoured to learn from you", she said with soft voice in reverence. It was clear Tylania is a being of old, ancient possibly in the galaxy and strong with the force. More over what had she planned for her mothers, for Sio?

The subject of the Xioquo had been voiced, a bane that plighted Tygara which needed to be faced once and for all. Eventually, the Xioquo would find their way here, if not already, and Abaigeal did not like the idea that this majestic peoples and this place would be destroyed.
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Abaigeal E'ron"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Tegaea smiled at the reassurance. It was true that most of this talk had gone over her head, but the essential facts were not difficult to grasp.

Tylania looked to her, nodded. “The spirits…what you call the Force…is but one gift a person can possess. Bravery and loyalty are never unvalued.”
“Thank you. Though I’m guessing if we didn’t know the truth about the Eldorai we’d be mighty surprised at the moment, yes?”
“I suspect you would, but I can see you’ve figured that out long ago. Alas yes, that we were given form as slaves for a war we never reached. You know of the Paragons then?”
“We’ve met three of them now. Eyrecae is with us.” She was also a bit of a maniac, but then Tegaea suspected all the Paragons were a little strange.
“I know of Mystra’s fate, and I suspect that is what you wish to ask me. And Ashira? What became of mother?”
Chesna stopped, turned away. “It was a long…time…ago. I…I….” she said softly.
Tylania laid a hand on her sister’s cheek. “Peace, Chesna. I’m sorry, I see now. It is what changed you.”

She looked to Siobhan. “Please ask me what you will about the Xioquo. I will answer as I can. Abaigeal, what would you like to learn from me?”

Tegaea held back to take Chesna’s hand. “Are you actually sisters?”
“Sort of. Ashira was our ‘mother’ in that she was the template. I was the first Eldorai…they all come from me. The Vashyada, they all come from Tylania, and so on. So the Eldorai…they are all my children. Now I think about it some of the things I’ve done are probably a bit incestuous, but in my defence it was a good twenty generations down the line.”

Siobhan wasn't that keen on Eyrecae these days. The mad elf was too much of a loose cannon, unfortunately. Chesna's reaction amused her a good deal. At least the Eldorai had a hot mother! However, the way the demigoddess tip-toed around what had happened to Ashira gave her pause. It hinted at a time when she'd been...very different from the cheeky, oversexed, loveable pacifist she was now. But Q&A could wait till later.

Her expression turned serious and somber. "I need to know all about Mystra - her strengths, weaknesses, powers. Xioquo prisoners say she's awakening and after all I've seen, I'm inclined to believe she'll make a stand when we attack Underealm." This planet was not big enough for two dark goddesses. One would have to make way.

She stood in silence contemplating what Tylania could teach her. Abaigeal did not want to interrupt the proceedings either so she waited for a natural pause in the talks. "Lady Tylania, I would be honoured to learn the ways of your people, how you .. use your environment for stealth. Also, I have no healing ability, which I think is something I should have in order to help others", she said with her gaze flicking between the group, Sio and Tylania.

Although there was no malice in Tylania, Abaigeal could sense there was something different, as if at a moments whim everything could change. It was eerie in a way, but it did not cause any major concern to her. In fact she felt very honoured to have been selected.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Abaigeal E'ron"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Tylania listened to Siobhan’s revelation with grave concern on her face.
“No one is born evil, but not everyone chooses that path either. Mystra is a cautionary tale of how the greatest of us can be seduced away to tyranny and madness.”

“Mystra was in many ways the most brilliant of us. Where I see a larger picture and caution patience, deliberation, she saw only opportunities. Her minds was quick like lightning, and she put her efforts into a dozen projects, but rarely finished any of them, as there was always a new goal. In time though she found a goal which she became committed to; the Force. She sought to unravel all its mysteries, all its secrets. No one, not even her could do that though. In that way she found herself drawn in and obsessed with studies. As you know, the Xioquo already have a talent for the darkness, and it came from her.

By the time of the War in Heaven I barely knew her anymore. We fought each other for many years in the aftermath as she sought dominion over this world. In that final battle I found myself tested as never before, but I gained the ascendancy by banishing the clouds which covered the sky and the sunlight burned the Xioquo. I managed to strike a blow at Mystra and wound her mortally. It took me many years to recover my strength, decades even, and by then I had taken the Vashyada south to Yarkul. Mystra though…she never died. I still feel her presence faintly, though you are right it has been growing. It is fair to say that when the time comes she might well emerge.

You will be at a disadvantage against her in one way because you do not have the protection of the Light. On the other, you can match her with the Dark. She is probably the strongest Force User the Eldorai have ever produced. Her powers over mind and matter are exceptional. She favours most of all ice and its derivatives, and is talented with illusions, sorcery and imbued items. Her greatest weaknesses are pride and the fact she is weak in physical combat. In her current state I suspect she will have little or no physical strength, sustained by the Force. If you could cut her off that would probably destroy her.”

Tylania sighed. “She is a threat, and if she arises you must destroy her, I wish it could be otherwise. Us Paragons are slowly being winnowed down…though the fact so many have survived across the centuries I suppose if a testament to our creators.” The slightest glance at Chesna, then to Aba.

“I would be very glad to teach you healing, Abaigeal. It is something I am most skilled with. When your mother and I are finished we can begin at once.”
Almost certainly Siobhan would have some questions for Chesna!

[member="Abaigeal E'ron"], [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Thusly, the story was set for the greatest gladiator match in the history of Tygara! Red and black! Dark Goddess vs. Dark Goddess! Day vs. night! Telekinetic Titan vs. Witch Queen! At the risk of spoiling, no one will mention Martha.

Siobhan's expression was grim whilst Tylania told her tale. Not once did the Dark Jedi interrupt. Finally she nodded, evaluating what she'd learned about Tylania the way a soldier would. Given her proficiency with ice and her mastery of sorcery, she sounded like a cross between Taldir and Tanaka. This was a most unpleasant combination. Ms. Tanaka could suppress one's ability to use the Force, but Siobhan didn't have that power.

"I understand. Then she'll have to die." No need to pussy around and sugarcoat things. "If she's a powerful illusionist, can you give me some training on how to resist her spells?" she asked. Once upon a time a certain evil Sith had possessed Siobhan and forced her to do evil things. Then, after he'd been exorcised, the Jedi had kicked her out and exiled her to a snow planet.

She never knew that was such power in the galaxy as this, not this much power that could be in one person but this just showed up Abaigeal's age and lack of experience in the galaxy at large. Although she and Connor had visited that unknown world of the Five Priestesses and had experience their trails, this frighten her .. this Mystra. She did not hold fear for herself, but for that of Siobhan.

Although she was delighted to be accepted to be trained by Tylania, she suddenly did not like her finality to this situation. And her mother had accepted it .. accepted the challenge before her. "I .. I can't let you face her alone, Sio", she said moved to her mother now, Abaigeal knew she was not strong enough to face her herself, and possibly might be more of a hindrance then help, but the idea of Sio alone against this woman was unbearable.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
Tylania took the plotting of her sister’s death with a concerned nod. “The world is imperfect, and sometimes diplomacy fails. She will not relent, so I fear you must destroy her. I would accompany you, but I feel you would be more comfortable facing her alone. The offer is there though.”

“I can indeed give you some training, but I think first I will teach your daughter. I suspect you have some things to discuss with Chesna.”

Chesna looked uncomfortable, but nodded.

Young Abaigeal's reaction warmed Siobhan's heart, but at the same time concern crossed her features and she shook her head. "You're too precious to risk, sweetie. Besides, I've fought Force Gods before. I'll be fine," she said in what she thought was a reassuring tone.

There was, however, another reason for her reticence. The truth was, Aba had not seen how dark and vicious Siobhan could be. This would be on full display if she fought the dark goddess. It was something the Dark Jedi would like to shield her from. Selfish? Probably, but perhaps understandable. She patted her daughter on the shoulder. "Go with Tylania. We can catch up later. It's time for your mums and Chesna to have a chat," she shot the demigoddess a significant look.

Not concerning herself with the others in the room for the moment, Abaigeal held her mother close. Regardless of the words she spoke, or even the sense of something Sio was hiding would remove the fear for her. Yet, she knew to argue would be futile. "Just .. just make sure you .. win", she said for want of a better word. The thought of losing her she did not dare to think about, losing Iella .. they way that had happened was more then enough for her to bare. And she was not doing that, all that well as it was.

Abaigeal pulled back from the embrace and turned to Lady Tylania. "I shall wait for you outside", she said with a bow and left the room, for them to continue discussions. Abaigeal did not go far, she had found a nice position on the walking platforms suspended between two large trees. She could feeling the evening breeze making it's way between the branches to touch her skin, there is a nice scent on the air an aroma from the sap which seemed to calm the senses. It is not cold, but yet she felt a chill run through her body.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One

Chesna had a somewhat anxious look when the two women came in to see her.
“Now, before we start this, two important things; firstly, everything we’re going to discuss happened as long ago as the Republic’s foundation, and secondly, be really sure you want to go down this path. After all, you’ve both known at least a little of my past for a long time. Does it really matter what happened so long ago?” It was almost pleading as she sat, looking at the ground. “Things were different, I was different.”
Tegaea looked to Siobhan. If her wife wanted to prod, then prod they would, but she wasn’t dying for answers.

Tylania had a rather plain dwelling near the edge of the arboreal city. In one room where a fire burned in a stone hearth, she took Abaigeal aside.
“Healing is a manifestation of the Light. Observe and emulate me.” She produced a small pin and pricked her own finger so a bead of blood appeared. With eyes on Aba she called on the Force, the Light directed at the injury sealed the cut, leaving barely a mark.
“If you let me into your mind I can help direct you. But perhaps you do not need that. Try for me now.”

[member="Abaigeal E'ron"], [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Siobhan had the feeling that she wasn't going to like what she'd heard, but her look was unwavering. When she wanted something, she was like a kath hound on a trial. "I know, but I still want to hear the story," she said firmly. Her voice was soft, but as strong and unbending as durasteel. She'd learned Mirien's past and accepted it, even though her lover had once been a serial killer. So she felt like she could handle whatever awful deeds Chesna might've committed. "What happened between you and Ashira after the Creators left?"

Abaigeal moved forward to watch Tylania pinprick her finger. A small drop of blood sat on the surface of her finger before it swelled and ran to the side dripping to the wooden walkway. And in moments, she felt the pull of the force to her, it was not a massive increase of power just enough to do what she needed. And the small wound healed over as if nothing had happened.

Easier said then done, she thought. Yet, Abaigeal took the pin from Tylania and created a small puncture in her index finger. She felt nothing of the pain, that had become a part of her long ago and only served to fuel her power. She did as she observed but, nothing happened, even though she had directed the force to the area, Abaigeal was unaware of the focus required for the procedure.

"As simple as this might be to you, I have no experience of this". She gave a weak smile.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Abaigeal E'ron"]

Tylania smiled. “Of course…let me aid you.” She laid a hand on Abaigeal’s head, letting her power flow into the younger woman. Soon Abaigeal would sense how to use the Force to heal her wounds. Give her the right mental pathways.

“The Force is in all things. All you need is the indication on what the next step is…the how. With the Light it will come more naturally with time. As you train you will be able to do more in time…though you will never be able to stay death forever or heal fatal wounds. It will aid you though.”

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Chesna looked between them, finally understanding that there was no wriggling out of it. She nodded. “Well…okay,” she said, glaring over at Tylania. “Miss Nosey over there should have kept her mouth shut,” she grumbled.

“Well, my first memory was being brought out of my tank by the creators. They told me that I was to be the leader of the Eldorai, second only to my mother under their rule. The notion of being a slave queen did not appeal to me, but as you know with Eyrecae they had…ways…of making us do as we were told. Worse, they made it seem like we had a choice, and that there were no orders at all. Everything they said was reasonable and fair, leadership by enlightened council.”

“It was only after the War in Heaven when the skies burned and the faction opposed to the creators came to Kaeshana that we became free of their influence. The war had killed many of the Eldorai and ruined all the space capable ships on the planet, but Ashira and I were able to regain control. We still knew much of the creator’s technology and we began to plan for society after the crash.”

“Ashira wanted to move back to the skies, to find her lost children and reunite us all once more. Even the Kar’zun were to be her subjects, so she wanted to bring them in as well. I was her heir of course, but…what use is being an heir to an immortal? If one has no chance of advancement, what point is ambition?”

“The Goddess Ardarvia…well the ideal has been corrupted over time to party games and romps, but I started that cult. I was the Goddess of Law, Justice and Retribution. Every Paragon was a reflection of and for their children. Tylania is a kind and noble soul, Eyrecae an eternal warrior, Mystra an inquisitive type devoted to mysteries. Ardarvia, she was cold, commanding, superior, arrogant.”
Chesna stared at the ground, and had started to refer to Ardarvia as if she was another person.

“Ardarvia did not want to go to space…not yet. The Eldorai were her children and she decided it would be best if they stayed on Kaeshana to build their strength and numbers. There were still only a few million Eldorai at that point after all. And so she advised Ashira to spend time exploring, communicating with the Kar’zun whilst her envy and hatred grew. Once she had loved Ashira as a mother, but now came to resent her for her suffocating hold on power. What point is there being heir if the monarch never dies? And so whilst Ashira flittered around being worshipped as a goddess her daughter prepared.”

“Ardarvia changed her mind soon enough on exploration. She urged Ashira to go find their lost cousins. They needed the protection she could give form the chaos of the galaxy. Of course, her daughter would rule Kaeshana until she returned. Would rule it faithfully. Would rule it well. And so Ashira prepared her best scientists and repaired a creator ship and set off to the stars. Ardarvia had tricked her though, sabotaging the ship to explode as soon as the hyperdrive was used. And then she announced the impossible news; the Great Goddess was dead, lost in space. They had all seen the explosion from the ground. Now at last Ardarvia could be the true Queen the Eldorai needed.”
Chesna’s voice had started to become harder, losing her pleasant, sing-song quality. Her aura in the Force grew as she had spoken, now surrounding her with power that they had never seen in her before.

“Ardarvia was Queen now, she was powerful, and her people bowed to her. Soon, great projects were constructed, projects that would help her people forever. Necessity meant that harsh measures were needed. The Eldorai could not afford to be lax and lazy. There was work to do. More Eldorai were needed, order needed to be imposed to stop the idle being wasted. Ardarvia knew what was best for her children. The Kar’zun were confined to their mountains to mine and smelt for the true children of the Goddess. The males, well, they were barely needed. They were imperfect images of the Goddess. They were not worthy of command, only being commanded.”

“There were those though who still wished for the return of Ashira in their hearts. Some of them indeed resented Ardarvia’s commands. They did not understand that will and power only came from strength. Sedition, treason, Ardarvia could not allow these vipers to continue. Only those who truly followed the faith could be afforded the rewards the Goddess brought. Ardarvia convened courts to investigate these criminals, these miscreants, and found their faith wanting. Those who defied the Goddess were punished for daring to oppose her. Progress was all. Strength and power was needed.”

“But then, in great shock, there were great lights in the sky. Ashira had returned! She had not been slain by the sabotage, but merely flung off course to regions unknown. Ashira returned, unaware of the part her daughter had played, but she was most displeased by what she saw. Her vision for the future was one of harmony and peace and quiet consideration. It was unacceptable to Ardarvia. Progress could not be halted for harmony or such limp concerns over morality. Strength, power, control. Nothing else mattered.”

“The two argued strongly. Ashira had been away for twenty years, and Ardarvia had by then entrenched her power. Yet Ashira had many loyalists still, the dispossessed and angry, and they flocked to her cause, along with the Kar’zun. There was war. Ardarvia held the high ground, so to speak. She had the power of iron, but Ashira was strong too. She fought with arcane weapons and great command of the Sciia. The war was long and many died. Ardarvia showed no mercy. There could be no mercy for supporters of her weak and decadent mother. There would be no surrender.”

“And yet, the war would never end. For decades the battle went on. Ardarvia’s control began to slip as she saw conspiracies everywhere. Traitors. Spies. Infiltrators. No one could be trusted. The Eldorai would only be deserving if they won. If they lost they would lose everything as penalty for their failure. At last it seemed like Ashira was gaining the ascendency, but Ardarvia was not beaten. She launched a final attack at the stronghold of Ashira and faced her mother in battle. Mother and daughter fought for the future of the Eldorai.”
Chesna’s voice began to crack and her hands trembled.

“The final battle was atop the mountain of Salamhal and Ardarvia struck Ashira. She…she…her blade pierced her mother’s heart. Ashira forgave Ardarvia at the last, knowing that all her daughters were flawed with the sin of pride and envy.”

“Victory? There was no victory in death. Ardarvia at last understood what she had done. She looked down at the battlefield where so many were slain and at last knew the truth. This war had destroyed everything she had hoped for. Beneath the mountain of Salamhal is a great lake. Ardarvia could not reconcile what she had done, and so fell from the peak into the lake far below, having run herself through the heart. The Eldorai, they were broken. The days of the Goddess were over and the survivors struggled to understand and find relevance and life, descending into barbarism.”

Chesna bowed her head upon her hands. She did not look up at Siobhan, perhaps she couldn’t. Her aura receded again until she was reduced once more to being a simple Eldorai woman.

“She…I…killed Ashira. I wanted to die for what I had done. Yet I did not die. I washed up on the lake’s shore with no memory of this and lived, and lived, and lived. Rapidly they shunned me because I did not die, and I wandered Kaeshana unable to see what I was and had been. Not until much later did I remember what had happened.”

Siobhan felt the palpable shift in the Force whilst Chesna spoke. The elf, who normally was characterised by being a cheeky troll and on first blush would appear as little more than a beautiful courtesan, seemed to suddenly grow. Her voice became more commanding, and a storm of power sprang into being around her.

It was a grim tale of woe, corruption and evil. However, Siobhan could not help feeling...very detached from it. Chesna had committed evil, even matricide and set the Eldorai on the path of being ruled by petty, cruel tyrants. But it had been 20, 000 years ago.

Was this a good argument for letting her off the hook? A moral one? Probably not, but her victims were long dead. Besides, even if Siobhan had been in the mood to mete out belated justice, there was no court to try her anyway. Going public was right out. She preferred to keep such things in the family.

"I see," she said finally. "So you were evil, murdered lots of people, probably set your children on the path of being ruled by cruel tyrants, killed your mother and when you saw what you'd done tried to kill yourself. Now you're all repentant. Sounds like you fit right in here." That was one way to sump it up. "If this had happened not so long ago, my reaction would be different."

Well, maybe. After all, Chesna gave her mindgasms and hadn't had a Sith title. Saying Siobhan was a bit of a hypocrite would probably not be unjustified. "But it was 20,000 years ago and you're different now. Besides, I accepted Mirien and she used to be another Kaelin."

She felt the presence of Tylania as her hand sat gently on her head. Opening her mind to receive her instruction, it became clearer to her, as if she could 'see' what needed to be done to heal her small wound. Abaigeal did not mind Tylania's presence there, she had tucked away the thoughts and memories that she did not wish to be gazed upon and besides there was not much to hide in reality. But no one needs to know everything about her.

Abaigeal tried again, listening to the words of her teacher and applying them to the wound. She focused her ability to her skin, the force giving warm energy to her and slowly healing the unknitted flesh as swallow as it was. It only took but seconds to do it, and she gazed upon her finger with a smile, before showing Tylania her handy work.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One

Chesna sighed. “After I discovered, I wanted to die again, I tried several times, but we Paragons are unfortunately quite hardy. However, there is a place in the far south of Kaeshana called the Red Wound, where lava seeps to the surface through vents. I went there, and intended to cast myself in. But at the last I could not do it. In the end I was more afraid of death than I desired repentance. And so I decided to retire away from the world. In the end I decided and tried virtually everything. If you think a rainy afternoon is boring, imagine living for millions of them. Finally, I decided that I might as well enjoy myself a bit. Pleasures of the flesh is something I can still enjoy. So why not remake my former self in a better light, hmm?”

She shrugged. “Trust me, I got to know Kaeshana very well over the years. As soon as I had a chance to leave, I did. For centuries I roamed the stars. It gave me more meaning, more purpose. And now? Well…I am Chesna and I accept my role as an ambassador and harem girl. It’s better than being Imperatrix Ardarvia.”

XXX

Meanwhile Tylania smiled at her student’s progress. “Well done, Aba. I find meditation and reflection are the best methods of focusing your healing power. Of course, this is easier said than done in a stressful situation. When you are calm and at peace though you will find even in the darkest night you can find the light.”

It could be argued that Chesna had gotten off rather lightly. Sure, she was depressed for a long time and had to live with her guilt over the millennia, but that wasn't any real comfort for her victims. Or real justice. Besides, she was shiny and happy most of the time.

However, Siobhan was biased. Given all the time that had elapsed and the fact that she hadn't been affected by Chesna's misdeeds, she couldn't help feel terribly detached about the whole affair. Then again, people tend to make excuses for their friends and loved ones.

So she nodded understandingly and patted Chesna on the shoulder. "Well, you're certainly a lovely harem girl and herald, dear. I appreciate your honesty. Your family is a tad messed up," then she pulled the repentant war criminal turned harem girl into a deep kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom