Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Your Undoing | TB Invasion of SJO held Yurb & Keldooine

Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus

Hey, just read your last post. It’s really cool, but there were two that’s confusing me. The main issue is in this part:
The Lergara soldiers would find the super-heated metal bolts fired by the weaponry of the Bryn'adûl would turn those caught to glass in portions, whilst others would choke and die on the sand in their lungs and bellies, the Lergara too would find their soldiers broken and shattered.

So, this post seems to make the Lervon to be made of sand, yet still possess lungs, and ignores many of the details used in the before. By the sub, the Lervon are sand-like, and don’t have lungs. In my last post, they were also using sand kicked up by the Siege Towers and the mist from your own weapons to hide and attack by surprise, not a rush.

The second, less major issue is that the Lergara’s arc cannon shot from the last post seemed to be ignored in your post.

Ura Iolar Ura Iolar the lung bit was in reference to us, cause in your last post you said the sand bois were attacking the Bryn and like; choking them ect I used a bit of imaginative wording to make it more gritty. Wasn't intending to miss anything, I kind of assumed sand-like would come to mean a lot of heat would maybe turn them into glass?

In regards to the arc-cannon, I thought it was toward the Gunboat/ect forces which are Galak's stuff, not mine. Had over 10 posts to react to last post, so if I missed something I apologise. I

Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus

Oh, the spikes are fine. Melting heat is a weakness. It’s that the post makes it seem like you’re referring to the Lervon having lungs. And with the Lergara, yeah, it’s targeting the ground, but I can see with everything you had to keep up why it happened. Just noting it.

Caedyn Arenais

C
No worries Primarch Drek'ma Primarch Drek'ma , I figured I'd tag you specifically as we had entertained the idea of going head-to-head previously. I'm writing alongside three others so if it happens it happens, but there's no pressure :)

Additionally: I've made a small edit to my post. Nothing affecting the opposition or the SJO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Galak Galak I feel it perhaps somewhat pertinent to inform you that the missiles will proximity detonate if they're unable to impact with their targets, the part in your post where you have them detonating against the walls would most certainly not happen, dear sir. I'd ask that you kindly change your post to reflect that. Additionally, I feel it necessary to remind anyone who I might be engaging that I'm quite reachable by site DM as well as by discord DM. Other than that, have a lovely day, and happy posting.

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Galak Galak Thank you for the edits dear fellow, though on reading the post again I must say I'm of the rather firm opinion that perhaps 32 gunboats being destroyed given the amount of ordnance exchanged, the velocity of the ordnance fired, the extremely advanced tracking capabilities of the missiles, the positioning of the fighters/fighter-bombers, the lack of any real powerful sensors on your gunboats to detect the low sensor signature craft in time to maneuver in the manner they did, the low maneuverability for a craft of its size and weight in the first place and finally the average defenses compared against the stopping power of the ordnance fired.

It does appear as though you haven't actually read the submissions in question, dear sir, and that I must say is mayhaps a tad unwarranted given that you actually engaged my positions at D3. That said, I understand perfectly, this is an invasion after all and you are writing against many people and controlling a fair number of NPCs yourself, sometimes things become a tad difficult. You've been a lovely reasonable chap so far, and it has been a genuine pleasure writing with you so far, no reason we can't work this out :)

In any event, I dearly hope this hasn't caught you at an inopportune time nor has it inconvenienced you in any manner. Lovely day to you, and once more, happy posting.

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Galak Galak Thank you for the edits dear fellow, though on reading the post again I must say I'm of the rather firm opinion that perhaps 32 gunboats being destroyed given the amount of ordnance exchanged, the velocity of the ordnance fired, the extremely advanced tracking capabilities of the missiles, the positioning of the fighters/fighter-bombers, the lack of any real powerful sensors on your gunboats to detect the low sensor signature craft in time to maneuver in the manner they did, the low maneuverability for a craft of its size and weight in the first place and finally the average defenses compared against the stopping power of the ordnance fired.

It does appear as though you haven't actually read the submissions in question, dear sir, and that I must say is mayhaps a tad unwarranted given that you actually engaged my positions at D3. That said, I understand perfectly, this is an invasion after all and you are writing against many people and controlling a fair number of NPCs yourself, sometimes things become a tad difficult. You've been a lovely reasonable chap so far, and it has been a genuine pleasure writing with you so far, no reason we can't work this out :)

In any event, I dearly hope this hasn't caught you at an inopportune time nor has it inconvenienced you in any manner. Lovely day to you, and once more, happy posting.

This is iconic.

Elise

E
Primarch Drek'ma Primarch Drek'ma

hey fam-- just a clarification on the post you did against me

1-Elise is standing in the distance, well behind her peers who are attacking Tarath (can you please edit to account for this)

2-The energy orb around her is a shield, and it would be the thing you drew strength from, not her. I'm definitely going to write her taking a hit here, but I want to be clear its not going to undo the canyons they had made (clarification)

3-we've not made a sandstorm, we've parting the ground into deep canyons around your npc lines and then dropped the sand back ontop of it. Metric tons of sand. (can you please edit to account for this)

4-Enlil did an Alter nature and turned the place cold and blanketed with snow. As cold is your weakness, it would be cool to see this acknowledged. (can you please edit to account for this )

5- Your npc force users are subbed as rare with specialized focus, and yet they are being written to have MORE strength and larger npc numbers than all our pcs combined. Your sub deems this as unlikely. Can you please account for this (clarification)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom