Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Treachery Makes Me Feel Blue

jXE2KBh.jpg

It had been a while since Darth Pyrrhus had last set down on Csilla, capital world of the Chiss Ascendancy. In fact, that was even before he had become Darth Pyrrhus. Back then he was simply Tanek Santii, freshly minted Sith Knight. The Togruta had been in a foul mood when first called to the cold world of glaciers and snowy wastes. It had interrupted his studies on Korriban. This time around, however, he found himself filled with anticipation. He returned a Sith Lord, Voice and a Darth.

The nature of his trip was something of a diplomatic surprise visit, at least as far as the Chiss themselves knew. He was the Voice of the Sector... Well, technically, [member="Darth Vornskr"] was. But he had been dead, and in his absence Darth Pyrrhus had been seeing to his affairs in the cold north. Though he had not personally visited the planet, he had maintained correspondence through his half-Chiss apprentice, [member="Bellatrix Celvina"]. She had been gifted as a servant to House Chaf. She had also reported anything out of the ordinary that took place within the Chiss Ascendancy. And what disturbing news she had recently brought him from Csilla...

A stern talking to seemed only appropriate. And so the Sith Lord's flagship had entered Chiss space. He had landed in Csaplar, Csilla's capital, and marched on House Palace, which held the Chiss Parliament. They were unlikely to be expecting him, but they would see him. No doubt aware of his arrival at this point, he anticipated that they would assemble in preparation.

The broad-shouldered Sith Lord, crowned by a pair of curved montrals was draped in the black tunics and dark robes frequently associated with his order. He was something of a traditionalist. His rust-red skin and facial markings stood in stark contrast to the blue-faced civilians around him. They must be wondering what had brought the Voice to inspect one of his provinces, and if all Sith Lords travelled with such force. The Togruta Lord was flanked on either side by his personal guard. The 100 soldiers appeared near identical, for they all wore the same armour and their helmets hid any facial features. From the looks of it they were a purely melee force, with electrostaves and even shields. After them followed a battalion of Nautolan soldiers. Those wore more standard equipment, Sith trooper armour and blaster rifles. Marching with him was Bellatrix. Within the ranks of the normal soldiers there were a select few individuals of note.*

The Lord of Ruin and his entourage made it to the steps of the parliament. By now the appropriate officials present in the city were ready to welcome the Sith. Though they would play the part of hosts receiving unexpected visitors, they would not permit armed forces to march into parliament. The Chiss guard was present, and even some haphazardly assembled riot police, just in case. There were enough present, the Chiss believed, to discourage any engagement, but not so many that their presence appeared to be a challenge towards the Sith overlords. Similarly, Pyrrhus arrived with numbers great enough to be a show of force but not nearly enough to take the city, much less the entire planet.

"Welcome to Csilla, Darth... Pyrrhus!" a Chiss, likely senior member of parliament greeted him. The Chiss had for a moment struggled to remember his name, but thankfully for him, there were not too many Togruta Sith, and so he had been fairly certain in the end that he did not say the name of another. This was not Pyrrhus' first dealing with the Ascendancy, and both Csilla and Glee Anselm had enjoyed the benefits that came with trade. He was not an unknown figure to them. "This is a most unexpected surprise! To what do we owe the pleasure?"

"You have been deceiving us." Pyrrhus cut straight to the chase. There were no introductions, no exchange of formalities. Clearly he did not care to wait until they were inside so they could have this conversation behind closed doors. Or perhaps he was running out of time? "Pardon? I don't follow?" the Chiss looked confused. Though he masked it well, those standing shoulder to shoulder with him seemed to display a slowly rising sense of dread. "Treason. Has that not been your primary occupation as of late?"

OOC Notes: Open to One Sith. Others PM for invite.

* Possible spawn point for OS members who would like to participate. If you wait a post or two a few other options will reveal themselves.

@One Sith

Cole Tymon had yet to visit the freezing world of Csilla, and he hoped that his maiden trip would be an exciting one. Cole stood tall aboard the flagship of [member="Darth Pyrrhus"], awaiting to touch the cold ground of the planet Csilla. After some time, the ship shook, signalling to all aboard that they had landed at their destination. From what Cole knew, they should have landed in Csaplar, the capital of Csilla. The Sith Acolyte began to receive his orders, he was meant to march with the Sith Lord and the rest of his entourage. Eager to not disappoint, Cole found his place near the head of the Nautolan forces shortly before they began their march to the parliament building.

Cole wore his normal attire, a thin layer of armor over his Sith robes. And over the armor was a dark cloak, matching with the robes underneath. This caused him to stick out from the Nautolan soldiers behind him. Despite this, the group marched onwards. After a short while, they had arrived at the steps of the parliament building. They even had a small reception party lined up for them, consisting of Chiss guard and riot police seemingly. The Acolyte crossed his arms as he scanned the doors of the building.Then, Cole smirked underneath his mask, knowing the excitement he was seeking would probably arrive any moment. The Sith Lord he stood behind and a Chiss male spoke briefly, then Darth Pyrrhus accused him of treason. Cole shifted his arms slightly downwards, just in case he needed to grab his lightsaber in a moment's notice.

Csilla. Zhi was vaguely familiar with the Chiss homeworld, though she held no extensive knowledge. The Acolyte was more familiar with the worlds of the Outer Rim and the former CIS, around Tatooine. But that lack of knowledge did not stop her from appearing on the planet with [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] and his soldiers. She had sworn an oath to serve the One Sith, after all. For now.

Among the Nautolans and not far from [member="Tymon"], Zhi hid under her hood. The Sith Assassin was no stranger to blending into a crowd, and kept a low profile among the marching soldiers. If things were going to go as she suspected, then it was better to maintain an element of surprise on these Chiss. If this visit did indeed go the way she hoped, then the Chiss would find themselves staring down a Twi'lek rather than some Nautolans.

As Pyrrhus approached the lead Chiss, Zhi kept a hand on the hilt of her lightsaber, her red eyes scanning the blue-skinned aliens gathered in front of them. She was eager to bathe in their blood and bask in their sweet agonized screams, but she restrained herself with much effort. Pyrrhus was strong, stronger than the weaklings before them, stronger than her. She had to trust that he had a plan, that there was a reason for not simply glassing Csilla from orbit.
She simply waited to see just what that reason was.

Staring out the side port of the ship as we came in for a landing, one absolute thought came to mind. I was grossly under dressed for this occasion. I snapped my fingers in disgust, cursing myself for not paying close attention to the planet we were headed to. I knew about Csilla, rather I knew this part of the galaxy where it rested it's head at night. Chiss space, a real knee-kicker of a place. I mean seriously, who wants to spend their life throwing snowballs and making snow Chiss all the time. Then the more I thought about it, a good snowball fight might be tantalizing. Before I can engage in a snowball fight, duty first.

Shifting into serious mode, I wrapped my robes around my tall frame of a body and headed out with the others. I wasn't technically a full bloomed member of the One Sith, rather an envoy and observer for the First Order. Recently I had indulged my inner curiosity and began spending time with our close allies. As a Disciple of the Beyond in the Knights of Ren Order, there was only so much knowledge I could siphon from them. In order to become a complete follower of the Sith philosophy I needed to learn from them, and when the invitation was presented to me to join this expedition, I jumped at the chance; literally.

I knew where I stood in the pecking order on this outing to Frosty's homeworld, so unless an actual conversation was directed toward me, observe and zip the lips. While we walked, I was impressed by how much show of force this Sith Lord brought along with him. I may not be the sharpest tool in the knife drawer, but even I know when someone brings along such strength that someone has made another someone really, really unhappy. Judging by the silence this Togruta Lord had fallen under since we touched down, he was the other someone who was really, really unhappy.

I turned my attention to the others accompanying us, both unknown to me as I was to them. The masked gentlemen, not me but the other guy, seemed to walk with a chip on his shoulder. Perhaps he had the right to, or perhaps he suffered from some kind of birth defect. Like having one leg shorter than the other. The female, the Twi'lek, seemed to be more focused, especially how she kept her hand on the hilt of her weapon. Was she expecting trouble? Should I be expecting trouble? I looked at the small army that was walking with us and nodded to myself. Expect trouble. I drew back the left-side of my robe allowing me quick access to my own weapon.

We were greeted by the planet's host, a group of Chiss that seemed to be a bit dodgy in my opinion. I can read the body language as easy as relying on the Force, and I knew at once somebody was nervous to see us. I listened to the exchange of words between the Sith Lord and the speaker on behalf of Csillia with great observation. Behind my mask, my red eyes danced across the faces in front of us, putting them to memory. One Chiss, a male slightly shorter than myself, seemed to grow annoyed with my mechanical breathing as he turned his head to gauge me. Being the gentlemen that I am, I turned to face him so he can take in the glorious wonder that stood before him. In my mind, if trouble erupted now he would be the first to go.

Then I heard the word treason tossed out by the Togruta Sith Lord, and that got the attention of everyone. Including my number one fan, which again I allowed him to take a better look at the glory that stood before him.

[member="Darth Pyrrhus"] [member="Tymon"] [member="Zhi Chen"]

Krayzen Dratos, Lietuenant General of the One Sith Army, and a newly promoted Sith Knight. The Anzat had proven himself capable in battle having helped save his master, as well as the Grand General, and Krayzen's superior, Isamu Baelor from the attack the usurpers had conducted in Coruscant. After that battle, Krayzen had been promoted, and had gained large amount of responsibilities, one of them being improving the quality of One Sith weapons, and most importantly, the One Sith Navy. While the navy possessed seasoned veterans, and they still were extremely formidable, they were loosing in a quality battle to the One Sith's enemies, and that was why Krayzen made it his personal mission to improve their quality of weapons.

As [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] was in Csillia, the land of the Chiss to take out the traitors, the Anzat stood there, well hidden among the crowd, his mean ready to eliminate any traitors that attacked the One Sith. Only [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] would know of their deployment, the Anzat always making sure that deployments made by his unit were made in secret, especially in situations as important as this. While Krayzen Dratos' men continued to wait patiently for their time to strike, other naval developments were occurring in space.

In space, the Admiral of Krayzen's fleet,known as The Vanguard stood there in orbit, their fleet in a defensive formation, all guns, and shields working at maximum capacity, and effectiveness; additionally, interdictor cruisers had been placed in key exit points across the system, extending the gravity well of Csillia by a huge amount.

"Monitor developments on the ground, and prepare to attack areas that do not have One Sith IFF tags; prepare to deploy fighters in order to get aerial superiority if necessary.. Also be prepared to call in for reinforcements; monitor all comm channels, and frequences, and also be prepared to call in for reinforcements. Continue to work in cooperation with [member="Darth Pyrrhus"]'s fleet. Lastly, triple check all the systems in the fleet's ships, and give me a detailed report of what is happening. I want a map of key strongholds in Cscillia that need to be eliminated."

One of those blue faces surrounding Darth Pyrrhus was Acolyte Celvina, his student and agent. She also wore a dark, form-fitting tunic and cloak, the fur-lined hood raised to shield her face from the cold wind of Csilla. Bellatrix, not a full-blooded Chiss, was also the Togruta’s slave still, and in the past few years had helped him with other areas of his household, to the detriment of her training. Put in charge of his young children, by his companion Darth Azurea, who’d since gone missing, she thought that taking care of infants would be easy, but in comparison, she’d probably rather have the physical and mental torture that the red-skinned Sith Lord had put her through previously. With a healthy spice addiction, just barely tolerated by Pyrrhus, child-minder was not something for which she was qualified, nor even enjoyed that much.

So with a renewed interest in her training, and in becoming the Sith that Lord Pyrrhus demanded she be (the alternative was failure and probably ending as up some horrible experiment like the Xilsaga), she accompanied him to Csilla, where she’d been stationed to gain information about the Chiss rulers.

Pride didn’t come easily to Bellatrix, especially as a slave, but she was content with the fact that her information yielded these results. Now on the steps of the Parliament, the half-Chiss-half Balosar searched for her former Mistress, Lady Fantana, but the raven-haired, Chiss beauty was nowhere to be seen. Perhaps she was in hiding, in exile or even dead. Either way, the Chiss were predictably sycophantic, which she knew would eventually ire the Sith Lord. And even though Lady Fantana had not abused Bellatrix as her servant, when there was a pause in the tense conversation, Bellatrix sent Darth Pyrrhus a telepathic message: If Fantana arrives, I would like to kill her myself.

There was no asking permission, though he'd deny her if he saw fit. She wanted to prove to him that she was back on the path of the darkness, a soldier of the One Sith, one that would unflinchingly follow his orders and kill without mercy.

[member="Darth Pyrrhus"] [member="Tymon"] [member="Zhi Chen"] [member="Clovis Torcularis"] [member="Krayzen Dratos"]

Csilla; Darth Ophidia had not set foot on the planet since it was brought into the fold. Still, it was a place of memories. Here, she had performed her first mission entirely alone. The mission, though planned out to the last detail, had not gone as she had first thought. Information was leaked, and unseen disturbances arose. Yet, it was a success, and it taught her much. Now, she returned to help insure that the loyalty of the Chiss remained with The One Sith. It was curious, they had taken so much care to insure that the Ascendancy would want to remain, yet they conspired rebellion. Perhaps they desired the wrath of the Empire.

As the troops marched out, the pale assassin remained behind. Only when the last had stepped off did she make her way out. Her eyes surveyed the bay of the ship before she stepped off, taking note of every worker present. As she stepped onto the frozen soil of Csilla, she lifted the hood and pinned it on her helmet with a magnet. Feeling the frozen winds, she pulled the outer cloak tighter around her. This was certainly not her favoured climate.

Remaining in the back of the procession, the Rattataki observed their surroundings. She watched the faces of the people present, the windows and roofs around, the vehicles parked near by. [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] was more than capable of handling the diplomacy, Ophidia could safely focus on the potential mysteries. Reaching up to the side of her helmet with her left hand, she tuned the HUD system of her helmet. Adjusting it, she could listen in on conversations further away, and filter out the noise that masked it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsAH53qCO5U
In orbit above Csilla

Treachery.

It was a word that the Sith were all familiar with, unhealthily so. They found it so easy to go back on their word, back stab their allies, and do whatever they could to get ahead in the galaxy. Yet when they are on the receiving end of that particularly poisoned blade they act as if there couldn't be a crime so monstrous as the ones committed against them. Perhaps it was not just the Sith alone who wallowed in this hypocrisy, but as the focus centered on them that's all that could be discerned. Even the man who's eyes peered out through the thick transparisteel viewport overlooking the shimmering marble that was Csilla was not immune to the sting, and he felt a wroth kindle in his belly despite knowing full well that eventually the Chiss would shun the Empire's generosity. He let that fire fester and burn within him, slowly feeding it, nurturing it, engorging it until it would become a barely contained inferno of hatred that could be unleashed upon Csilla.

But for now he kept its flames timid, contained, as the pieces on the chess board continued to moved into place with methodical precision and planning. In his left hand he eagerly thumbed a medallion that once belonged to his sycophant, Cryax Bane, its polished silver face blemished by a crimson stain that couldn't quite be removed, nor did he desire to even attempt to do so. It was a reminder of the dangers of such carnal pleasures in which he had been entrapped prior to his second rebirth, carnal pleasures that he had abandoned in the pursuit of greater things. Cryax had been his informant on Csilla, but he had allowed the man to become too complacent and too unruly than he had originally intended, and from the man's ineptitude a cancer had been allowed to take root on Csilla.

And now they have come to tear it out completely.

He slid the item into one of the many pockets that lined his waist, and turned away from the viewport. He crossed the entire length of the Star Destroyer's bridge in only a few long strides that brought him to his throne situated atop a steep dais usually reserved for the captain's chair. He seated himself upon it, and tapped a series of numbers on a keypad built into the throne's right arm that would establish a connection between himself and his apprentice, [member="Darth Pyrrhus"]. The successful connection was displayed as a green triangle that was holographically displayed alongside a visual representation of the entire planetside scene via several observation probes that had been dispatched alongside the Pyrrhus' contingent.

"Forgo any semblance of diplomacy, Lord Pyrrhus, it will not mend this open wound. Only fire will suffice, and so by my order you shall purge this paltry parliament until nothing of it remains, and in doing so shall the planet of Csilla be quarantined and all outgoing communications severed entirely."

Normally Darth Vornskr could be a very patient man, but he had no patience for these people. Not anymore.

In the Capital City of Csilla....

Betrayal.

It always stung when you open your arms up to someone, protect them, nourish them, and they turn around and stab you right in the back. The history of the Sith Order and even the beliefs up until recently were deeply rooted in the rule of the strong, if an apprentice passes his master he must betray and kill him. But the idea of betrayal still stung even to to the Sith who were so ready to commit it onto others. When someone close to you turns against you the very act is enough to set emotions aflame, and devour all in its destructive inferno.

The One Sith welcomed Csilla with open arms into their vast Empire, they provided them with safety, protection, order, they even brought to Csilla an economic spiral upward as a result of the highly successful war effort against the Republic. This was a win-win situation for the peoples of the Chiss Ascendancy, but what did they do? They took all of these gifts,all of the generosity and kindness for granted. The people of Csilla were always dubious about joining the Empire but all was forgiven, they were very uncooperative with the new law on the planet but all was forgiven, they worked to undermine imperial efforts on the planet but all was forgiven, and they even worked with the Galactic Alliance to undermine the Imperial rule.

This treachery was the straw that broke the Sith's backs, the Chiss Ascendancy piled up a laundry list of sins committed against the Empire that protected them. Each time they took the long leash they were given for granted, until finally after constantly tugging on it the Sith finally tugged back. It would be the job of Darth Prazutis, the Apprentice and Hand of Darth Vornskr, to see it done. While [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] would be the scalpel cutting out the disease festering in the parliament, Prazutis would be the hammer coming down on the population, the punishment for the sins that their entire government has willfully committed with their support.

There was substantial steps that needed to be taken both in advance, and during the execution of the parliament to make this run as smoothly as possible. First he arrived in advance and had the Sith mandated planetary census records prepared for his arrival. Second Prazutis organized the covert smuggling of masses of Blackblade Guard across the surface of chiss with each one using a backstopped Sith fake identity. The most difficult portion of such being the administrative task of overseeing these individuals moved to their stations, the ruling government however treacherous still pledged fealty to the Sith, and their records read what the Sith made them read.

Finally now as the likes of his master, his friend Darth Pyrrhus, and many others arrived to carry out the sentence Darth Prazutis(Outfit) stood in the command center set up in an Imperial Intelligence blacksite under an abandoned piece of property declared a hazard after the last major storm rocked the capital city. The chamber he stood in held no windows being so far underground, the dim lights of the command center meeting with the blue glow of terminals and holoscreens that lined the walls, displaying key information funneled through the site. A holotable reminescent of what one might see in a war room sat in the chambers center.

Agents moved quickly around the room and on the terminals, spurred by the presence of their Director. Prazutis paced with his hands behind his back his eyes fixed on the holoscreens around the room. "There is no room for error in this operation, you all have the latest planetary census records at your disposal. You will compile a new list from this registry of men and women of adult age who own homes. Make sure to prioritize married couples with offspring, followed by divorced couples with offspring and then single parents with offspring. Our quota is ten percent." Prazutis said to all of the agents in the chamber, his eyes glancing up to the central screen that displayed the quota and the amount selected so far, and it was already close to what they needed.

The Director briefly stepped into the office of the lead agent, the office he himself had commandeered upon his arrival. He accessed his commlink and patched into the channel open with his master [member="Darth Vornskr"]. "My Lord everything is proceeded as planned, the list will be completed shortly and those already on it will be sent to the rally locations across Csilla. Our garrisons of troopers have been prepared and are ready to do what needs to be done."

Csilla.

It had felt like a lifetime ago that Greta had been on the icy blue planet. The last time she had been on the bleak and desolate planet, the One Sith had been conducting their mandatory dominion of the ice world alongside the likes of Sage Bane and Tanek Santii. The Togruta she had fought alongside on several occasions had risen through the ranks of the One Sith, and was now a prominent SIth Lord in his own right. She couldn't help but feel a tinge of pride for her old friend.

The Sith knight, just like so many others have come to Csilla to exact punishment on the Chiss for their act of betrayal which was tantamount to treason. [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] and his entourage had arrived much earlier, no doubt already in the House Palace by now. Greta had a later departure time as she was to bring a company of her Firebats into play, acting as both their rear guard and support reinforcements should the Togruta Sith Lord and his party need it.

As she arrived into the spaceport, her troops formed into battle formations and streamed out into the city streets. The Chiss had been informed that these would simply be Pyrrhus's rear guard but what they did not know was that they were more than simply that. They were ready and on call to act on any executive orders that would come through from above.

As her guards got into their positions around the capital citiy of Csaplar, Greta, alone made her way to the House Palace, dressed in her war armour under a black robe. The Chiss guards bid her entry as she made her presence and identity known, and soon enough Greta strode into the ranks of Darth Pyrrhus, and standing behind the Sith Lord, she spoke into a private secured comms channel available to all that mattered.

"My forces are in position in the rear, my Lord."

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
Has he gone mad with bloodlust? Isamu thought. Whispers of Darth Vornskr’s vile intentions had made it to the ears of the Military Executor. A bloody massacre loomed over the horizon, one which Isamu was intent on stopping. With time his enemy, the Military Executor’s fleet came out of hyperspace above the ice-covered planet of Csilla.

Isamu gazed out at the planet, through the viewport of The War Hammer’s bridge. He grit his teeth, as the thought of what rabid Sith would do flashed in his mind. The cruelty of Darth Vornskr was the stuff of legends, and nightmares. Where Isamu to fail, hundreds of millions would die. With a subtle motion of his head, the Military Executor beckoned a nearby communications officer. With haste, the soldier approached the Military Executor, and saluted. “Sir?” he asked. “Open a direct channel to Darth Vornskr’s flagship.” Isamu ordered. “I’d have words.” The soldier acknowledged his orders, and saluted the stalwart commander.

Isamu turned from the viewport, and strode across the command deck of The War Hammer. He approached the holo-terminal, as it came to life, blooming with the transparent-blue hologram of the Sith. “Darth Vornskr. Have you lost all sense?” Isamu asked through gritted teeth. “Kill the traitors. Crucify them in the streets. I don’t care. But you’ll not slaughter innocent people.”

It had not been the first time Isamu had stood up to a Sith Lord, and nor would it be the last. Many would tremble in his place, but he didn’t. He was a principled man. One burdened with duty. “It is a foolish, and short sighted gamble. You’ll only serve to martyr them, and further increase support for the rebel cause.” The military executor had always seemed a cold, boorish man. His objection appeared to be based on passionless, hard logic. Though under the surface, it was fueled by a desire to protect.

Command Bridge of the Sith Star Destroyer, Ruination
In orbit above Csilla

"Milord, incoming transmission from the War Hammer... It's the Military Executor, sire!"

"Put him through, I'll hear him out for now."

He had hoped to conduct this business without garnering the attention of the Military Executor who would no doubt truly see eye-to-eye with Vornskr on this matter, but now that he had actually arrived there was nothing else he could do but profess his logic. As an image of the Sith Lord materialized on the bridge of [member="Isamu Baelor"]'s warship, so too did an image of the grizzled general appear before the Sith Lord in all of his blue transparent glory.

"Darth Vornskr. Have you lost all sense? Kill the traitors. Crucify them in the streets. I don't care. But you'll not slaughter innocent people."

The grit in the man's voice was palpable, his derision for the Sith Lord's intended punishment for the people of Csilla clearly felt despite the vast distance between the two of them. The Sith Lord's own face muddled into a scowl;

"Innocent? There are no innocents to be found here, Baelor, only collaborators. The Ascendancy has plotted against the Empire right under our noses, conspiring with the Alliance to undermine our rightful dominion. The Chiss must be shown that treachery will not go unpunished!"

"It is a foolish, and short sighted gamble. You’ll only serve to martyr them, and further increase support for the rebel cause."

"When I am done with them they will know the true meaning of fear, Executor. Ten percent of their adult population will be eradicated, but their children shall endure! They will become the next generation of Imperials, obedient to the Empire and unwaveringly loyal to its tenets. If we do not punish them now that will only encourage dissent and rebellion, and we cannot afford to be soft."

Trying my best to be the good boy, something in my reasonable thinking snapped. I reached out with a friendly hand toward my number one fan, and when he stretched a hand to embrace mine; I slugged him with my offhand. Okay, that was probably the most worst delegated way to handle someone that is stinking eye you; but that's what I do. Look, I'm a white dude that has issues. Seriously, I'm happy for being a dude because if you think about it, there was a one of two chances of that sucking. Wait, hold up. Reboot.

My punch connected with a wet slap sending him to the ground, All eyes fell on me, and the smartest thing I could say was, "Come on, this was bound to happen, I mean look at me. God. Him. Jealous." I looked at the Togruta Sith, shrugging my shoulders. I knew I overstepped my responsibilities, but when you drop the word treachery; there aren't many options left to me. And like I said, I want to be the perfect Sith.

The Chiss, holding his shifted jaw, looked at me and mumbled, "Your act of violence is punishable by death!" I arched an eyebrow, which nobody saw because of my mask, and crouched down to his level starring into his face. Let me point something out. When you floor somebody, you already won the war of attrition. "Then this is going to me old sparky," I said driving my unnoticed ignited blade into his chest.

I'm not the perfect Sith, but what I do know is this: Actions speak louder than verbal threats.

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
"Innocent? There are no innocents to be found here, Baelor, only collaborators. The Ascendancy has plotted against the Empire right under our noses, conspiring with the Alliance to undermine our rightful dominion. The Chiss must be shown that treachery will not go unpunished!"

“Treachery will not go unpunished.” The Executor said. Is this what the Dark Side did? Isamu thought. Paranoia seemed to take root, and fester within the butcher. “Those who have forsaken our great empire will face the consequences, but no others. I will not allow the wholesale slaughter of our people.”

"When I am done with them they will know the true meaning of fear, Executor. Ten percent of their adult population will be eradicated, but their children shall endure! They will become the next generation of Imperials, obedient to the Empire and unwaveringly loyal to its tenets. If we do not punish them now that will only encourage dissent and rebellion, and we cannot afford to be soft."

“When you are done with them, they will look upon us as blood-drunk murderers. They will not fear us, but rather, despise us.” Is he divorced from reality? Isamu mused. Wanton acts of murder would only lead to down one path. “You won’t create Imperials. What you’ll create is the next generation of rebels, and terrorists.”

The stalwart soldier was not one to back down. For good or bad, he was a stubborn man. “My forces are preparing to land on Csilla. Per Iron Fist, the Army will arrest their governing body, disband their military, and execute the traitors.” The executor paused for a brief moment, gritting his teeth. “And if need be, the Army will protect the citizens of the One Sith.”

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Command Bridge of the Sith Star Destroyer, Ruination
In orbit above Csilla

His eyes narrowed in response to the Military Executor's retort. He was being too soft, the Empire had just weathered a jolting regime change following a civil war that lit the Coruscant aflame. The Ascendancy were proven traitors and needed to be shown that not only was this sort of behavior highly intolerable, but that such dissent would prove cataclysmic for them. Disbanding their military was a temporary solution, but so long as the Chiss people saw that the Empire would not crack down on them with the iron-handed retribution that was demanded in a post-crisis situation like the one they found themselves in, then this would happen time and time again.

"They will know to stand in line when disobedience means decimation on a global scale, Baelor. If you were to have your way the seeds of rebellion would only root themselves deeper when they need to be torn out, root and stem. They need to be taught a firm lesson, Baelor, and tribute has to be paid... wrought in blood! The time for slaps on the wrists is over, and your softness will only encourage other groups to further incite anarchy against our Empire."

Despite his anger he was not willingly to openly fight against his fellow Imperials. Too much of their blood had been spilled on Coruscant, and they needed to project an aura of solidity and camaraderie despite what moral differences they might possess. He would capitulate and let [member="Isamu Baelor"] have his way, for now.

"But if you are feeling so merciful, then do as you wish. But mark my words, Baelor, when the Chiss next defy the Empire I will not be so negotiable."

"My Lord we have a situation!"

Marcus Dorn, Senior Special Agent in charge of the Blacksite said walking into his office. Prazutis immediately stood up from his desk and walked out with the man into the command center "What is it?" An Imperial Fleet just entered the system under authority of Isamu Baelor, Dark Councilor of the Sphere of War. Baelor was always an extremely stubborn man on his position in regards to the most aggressive policies that the Sith often used. It wasn't a surprise to him that the man was here, the army in tow. They only had a limited amount of time before the army began landing soldiers on the surface, to stop the killings that were about to happen.

There was a substantial force of Blackblade Guard spread across the surface at each rally, posing as private security. They'd be hopelessly outnumbered and outgunned against a battle ready imperial army. Above all the Sith just fought through a bloody civil war, and they weren't about to launch a new one of the rebellious chiss. The emergency warning code came in from Darth Vornskr and that was all the warning Prazutis needed to pull the plug on this whole operation. "Alright I'm pulling the plug on this operation. Initiate emergency protocol COBALT, rally security priority goes to local law enforcement agencies. The Blackblades are to not suit up, and they are to withdrawal to our designated transports as soon as possible."

COBALT was one of many emergency protocol codes at his disposal. It was only used in the event something went or was going to go horribly wrong and the operation needed to be scrapped as quickly as possible. For COBALT the Blackblade Guardsman would not gear up rather they'd immediately leave and evacuate to transports, while the intelligence agents wiped all evidence of the operation off the local drives at the Blacksite. Every system was wiped completely of all information, completely unrecoverable. The Blacksite was to be decommissioned and all personnel immediately extracted. If an investigation were to occur then intelligence could not be implicated.

"I want this site decommissioned and all personnel on the shuttle yesterday, follow your assigned jobs." Prazutis ordered. Orderly chaos ensued as everyone went about their duties of wiping the drives and systems. Prazutis made his way outside and to his shuttle, one of two where he opened up an encrypted channel on his commlink with [member="Darth Vornskr"] "Ive initiated COBALT. It's all being taken care of."

Harley was on the planet with [member="Darth Prazutis"], she was awaiting orders, like good little minion. She was heads or tails, as she waited for orders. Most of people where assigned to something called cobalt except her, she was far to important to wipe hard drives, though she was not quite sure what hard drive was. She did amuse herself it might be, a new speeder and it was hard to drive. She then got told go to the transport and await further orders, she did as she was told. There she sat down, flicking her coin up and down, until she was needed.

[member="Tymon"] | [member="Zhi Chen"] | [member="Clovis Torcularis"] | [member="Harley"] | [member="Greta Kohler"] | [member="Bellatrix Celvina"]

As soon as they landed, while everyone was marching on foot in the cold, Jack was in his armor and passing them up from behind on his hover board. As he passed the other acolytes, he said,

"See ya, nerds" and he was gone.

Their job was to make the OS look tough. It was his job to go and actually get work done. [member="Darth Vornskr"] had plans for the Chiss politicians, but, given the faction's leadership structure, his plans were subject to disruption by other prominent Sith, such as [member="Isamu Baelor"]. Jack knew not of the conversation held between the two Lords, but he did know that his confidential assignment was to be carried out regardless of who or what happened around here. Any way you looked at the situation, there were scornful and rebellious figureheads seething in the intricate snake holes that riddled the Chiss senate building.

So, what did you do to handle a snake? You send another snake after it...with a lightsaber....(I'll be here all week)

He arrived ahead of the "delegation". He ignored the Chiss until they raised a stink. He showed who he was and they left him peace. His first assignment was to case the place where the delegation would meet and make sure it was safe. He flew up and down the walls in search of sniper nests and potential hazards...I found none. Time to move on to phase 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom