Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Opinion II: Lilith Mae Lancaster

Hi, people!

Maybe some of you know or remember a thread where I asked about people's opinion on my species Zahati'i. And the sequel for that thread has come now.

I personally love Lilith's character and the plans I have with her (you don't know the plans yet, so...), but I'd like to hear your honest opinion of her. ACT II which dealt with her corruption and Sith life will end soon. In just a month, the Lilith I have played with will be no more. She will change very much as she starts understanding what actually happened in the past.

But I started thinking, that maybe I am the only person who likes her. Maybe others hate the concept of her? And that's why I decided to ask for your totally honest opinion of her. Even if you don't know the character, you can say that here. What should I change? What should be kept? What can be improved?

So... yeah. :D

I know this thread is a bit too selfish, but...

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]
In my opinion? From what I've read of your privates and ect. ICly she's a bit of a mary sue. She also expects too much of herself, for example if I may quote on her in reply to Daxton Bane. "To conquer the galaxy" or something along those lines. But, she's an interesting character nonetheless. But, I wouldn't expect an overly large amount of people to be over fussed about this, but. You asked nicely for a comment. ^_^

@[member="Meta"] Yeah... But who said she'll succeed? Even though I don't want to admit it, she's going to fail miserably in the future. :p Though you're right about the fact, that she thinks she is extremely powerful...

Thank you!

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."

yu stoopid ladee.

y u factry juge anyway

yu can't write
yu can't read
yu dum

bst

from what I've seen, (which is admittedly small), you are one of the coolest people here. In my opinion.

Togashi Yokuni said:
Honestly I have not had the pleasure to write in a thread with Lilth so I could not say if I like the character or not. You as a writer I feel that you’re always friendly and engaging in the OOC forums.
I'm in the same opinion. I try not to read other threads, or at least that many, because I want to let my character have a fresh perspective of the character they are interacting with, rather than have it colored by my perception of them. So at the moment, I don't have anything constructive to say unfortunately =(

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

RP with you? If that's what you meant, then sure... I actually wanted to PM you a few days ago, but then I decided, that I should focus on my current threads. But we can RP during the third act, maybe... :D

@[member="Vereaux"]

I don't know about the Sith party anymore... I was thinking about leaving the Sith Empire soon, but Lilith will still be a Darksider, so...

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."

RLY? YU wanted to RP with ME?

tumblr_mgh6zbIu3B1s1a62oo1_500.gif

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Jak Sandrow"], when did you become a dogeplant?!

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"] I liked the character. I never judged her goals or their validity because all characters have slightly different goals and agendas. They all go about it in different ways. It's not really something solid to judge on alone. As for the rest of her concept, I like it and I feel it has balance. What she expects of herself and how she acts to achieve all these goals, when blended with everything else that really rounds her down as a character, makes her unique. You as a writer and Lili as a character are fun to write with, despite us not really having that much exchanged with each other yet, and I would look forward to seeing whatever else you have in store for her/for us! :)

We still need to thread. I owe you the mother of all sabers!

Alachei Mnemenos said:
@Lilith Mae Lancaster I liked the character. I never judged her goals or their validity because all characters have slightly different goals and agendas. They all go about it in different ways. It's not really something solid to judge on alone. As for the rest of her concept, I like it and I feel it has balance. What she expects of herself and how she acts to achieve all these goals, when blended with everything else that really rounds her down as a character, makes her unique. You as a writer and Lili as a character are fun to write with, despite us not really having that much exchanged with each other yet, and I would look forward to seeing whatever else you have in store for her/for us! We still need to thread. I owe you the mother of all sabers!
Wow... Thank you! And I'll start the thread today.. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom