Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Your characters theme song.

Esta Pulsarcore

E
A cross between heroic and dark dread. This is Esta. Caught between the two.

Last edited by a moderator:
sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
[Edit] the borderlands ost has many similarities to the mandalorian ost imo

I've been having a hard time with this recently. Aloy has evolved so much since I started playing her early last year that her old theme music no longer fits.

But, this used to be here theme music: Welcome to Fyrestone. It's... Lonely, But draws you in. I can easily picture the old Aloy, A lone bounty hunter and gunslinger, traveling through strange and desolate planets in search of her mark, All while burying down her emotional past, Hiding it from her partners and even herself. Yet it also has that uplifting tone at times, Denoting her steady ride towards hope.

The funny thing is, She eventually found that hope. She's no longer the lonely bounty hunter, But a loving girlfriend to her twi'lek partner and a proud warrior of her people with a growing family. So, I think it's time to find something less lonely, Maybe more showing of her new paramilitary\jolly rogue feel? Definitely a rebel alliance type of character now, Like an older, Cooler sabine wren.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom