Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Young woman seeks friends

[member="Darth Raijin"] [member="Akuma"]

Mixing us all into three is a great idea and I would love to do that! Maybe it is Akuma that Kaili is trying to stop from joining? Obviously might be a fruitless endeavour, but it's a good idea :)

[member="Azula Yeshevsky"] [member="Julian Viles Priest"]

I would love that! Julian is friends (I think?) with Sena (Lassiter)'s apprentice, I think. That's [member="Joycelyn Zambrano"]. I don't think it would be too far-fetched that he has heard of Lassiter through her, and through Julian we might find that Azula has heard of Lassiter?

[member="Cadmon Lussk"]

Just about old enough! ... On certain planets. I hate the twenty-one-and-up rules.

Anyway, I see that Cadmon is a man of medicine, Kaili has some knowledge of that as well from edumacations and such. He's also got cybernetics which is more than likely to give her a nerdgasm. She's super into anything with servos and circuitry. That's half the reason she has her own droid company. :lol:

[member="Vilaz Munin"]

Hell yeah! I think with [member="Allyson Locke"] having made constant mention of [member="Ember Rekali"] it is not too far of a shot to assume she'd be interesting in learning more about the Mandalorian culture. Maybe the two of them could meet under those terms? We could also make it something more interesting if you preferred, of course.

[member="Sanya Val Swift"]

Sorry, while I think she would no doubt love to work on droids she has a strict policy of keeping a tight rein on what and who those droids work for. That's why she keeps everything she does on a scale that caps at Minor at most.

[member="Kaili Talith"], [member="Julian Viles Priest"], [member="Azula Yeshevsky"]

5011176.jpg

[member="Kaili Talith"]

Absolutely! I've been wanting to get Vilaz out there and "socialize" since he's not much of a talker, lol. And yeah, we can meet under those terms and have something interesting happen.

I can start up the thread, if you want. :)

Arken Lussk

Thrills, Chills, and Kills
Kaili Talith said:
Just about old enough! ... On certain planets. I hate the twenty-one-and-up rules. Anyway, I see that Cadmon is a man of medicine, Kaili has some knowledge of that as well from edumacations and such. He's also got cybernetics which is more than likely to give her a nerdgasm. She's super into anything with servos and circuitry. That's half the reason she has her own droid company.
He's also got a robo-dog that I'm sure she'd go crazy over.

I guess this'll be sort of a meet/social thread. Any particular place you'd like to meet? And shall I start it?

[member="Cadmon Lussk"]

My favorite kind of thread! I've got some things to take care of during the day here, if you could write it up that'd be awesome. If not then I will definitely have something up by tomorrow. :)

EDIT: And yes, she would flip if she saw the dog!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom