Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Young woman seeks friends

Shameless clickbait titles. Hi! I've been meaning to get this character going for a bit now and I think it's time.

I am open for quite possibly anything, and if you're feeling more "Nah brah, I want a darksider." I would gladly oblige with my other alt. [member="Lassiter"] which I have just as much of a need to get off the ground as I have for this one.

Kaili (my "Rogue Jedi") likes droids, makes droids and pretty much does anything droid related. (On top of regular goody-two-shoes things)

Lassiter (my "Sith") on the other hand does cultist stuff and her utmost to please the Goddess Vahl. (As well as regular not-a-goody-two-shoes things)

[member="Kaili Talith"]

Well, Raijin needs friends, and he's in a weird spot that I'm having fun with - One of the high-ranking members of the Sith Kingdom... only he's not a Sith at all. Loves the dark side, and all the fun stuff, but doesn't go hunting after power. Just relics for his collection.

[member="Darth Raijin"]

That's in a very weird kind of gray zone, I admit. :lol: On one hand Kaili would love to get to know a Shard, on the other he is a High-Ranking member of the Sith Kingdom. Do you have any story ideas that we could roll with to make it possible?

[member="Azula Yeshevsky"]

Sounds awesome! The Ember has a healthy life insurance policy once the member pass their trial by fire. As in, quite literally a trial with fire. Do you have any ideas? Where would it be the easiest for Lassiter to meet up with Azula, or vice versa? With the nomadic life that Lassiter has taken to she has no issue being found anywhere, really.

[member="Kaili Talith"]

It could be anything, really. It's not like he goes running around in black robes or anything. He dresses like a cowboy and rides a big old nexu around. He's about to start importing stray apprentices from nearby planets to make the old Shadow Palace on Eclipstica into a kind of Charles Xavier's mansion sort of deal.

So, there's an idea - either of your characters could pick that message up and come poking around.

[member="Kaili Talith"]

Well... I'm not sure if I want her to join, I would just like to explore the religion because she is pretty curious, and all. As for where they could meet? Hmmm.You said she is a nomad, but even nomads have certain places they like more than others. Where would Lassiter most likely be? Or at least what kind of setting.

[member="Darth Raijin"]

I could see Kaili trying to shut it down. She gets the message, looks for the origin and waits for Raijin to show up. Then we can see where it goes from there?

[member="Cadmon Lussk"]

Absolutely! How do you feel about previously non-Vongformed planetary cantinas? :lol:

Anything special that you're looking for? I'm sure there's something we can do. :)

[member="Azula Yeshevsky"]

Right, right, of course! Joining isn't one of those mandatory things. Lassiter could certainly educate/tell of different Ember of Vahl activities or what-have-yous that Azula could be interested in. As far as favorite locales goes though, I'd say Coruscant. It's the Sith Capital, and it's also a place where she once stayed for an extended amount of time. I guess you could say she was indirectly raised there, in a sense. Would that work with you?

Yes, it would work very well. The sith assassins hideout is there so she is there. I can't really think of a way for them to meet, do you have any ideas? I guess since Azula is looking for info on Vahl, could be connected to it by [member="Julian Viles Priest"] who may know Lassiter and be able to give Azula her location, or we could make it a 3 way?

Arken Lussk

Thrills, Chills, and Kills
Kaili Talith said:
Absolutely! How do you feel about previously non-Vongformed planetary cantinas? Anything special that you're looking for? I'm sure there's something we can do.
Cantinas. Are you old enough to drink? :p

And I'm honestly not looking for anything special. Cadmon is an older character that I recently revamped and made some slight alterations, so it'd be nice to just create some nice stories with like-minded writers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom