Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Will Find No Mercy In Me

LIKOFVu.png
"So Stop Begging For It"

A fully realized Shay in all her glory. I'm sure you remember this girl, well, here is her fully realized version. Let me know what yall think of her design <3.

[member="Darth Carnifex"]
It's all about proportions. It'd be fine if they weren't 40DD on someone whose frame is much more slender.

So overall, the artwork is fantastic, but I'd actually crop it just below the neck, but that's just me.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Well to be fair, when I order her full body image it might make more sense. Shay is 6ft11 and nearly five hundred pounds. Very muscular and thick being an amazon type woman. So naturally she is just 'large'. Top that with the fact she is a mother, so her already large breast are swollen as a result. Besides, these are bust shots, so they are cut off below the bust making her chest look as if they are bigger than they are.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she does not have a large chest. It's just not as big as you are imagining. You *literally* can't see the whole picture xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom