Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Want to be Gods? This is What You Will Become. [Horde Dominion of Arcadia N-30]

Standing above a cargo bay inside of his personal Ranator class star destroyer the Yuuzhan Vong overlord Dredge looked down upon hundreds of Vong, war beasts, and mixed alien species. He was here to give a little speech and give a demonstration of his power to certain factions that he so well loathed. Cheering and hollering the crowd bellow were all but losing their minds at the sight of the Horde leader. Raising the scepter of power into the air he gave a beastly roar to join in with the crowd. Slowly lowering his serpent the overlord hushed the crowd then began to speak to his people. "We are the tools of the gods! Through them we are strong and through them we pass the point of no return! There are people in this galaxy who fancy themselves gods, who think they are above us!" Pacing to the right dredge continued to recite his speech "THEY ARE NO GODS!!! THEY ARE BAGS OF FLESH AND FECAL MATTER!!! THEY ARE HERETICS THAT SPIT IN THE FACE OF GROD AND YTHONOS!!" Watching the crowd roar from his speech big daddy dredge had to bring it home

"IF THEY WANT TO BE GODS SO BADLY THEY MAY LOOK DOWN UPON US FROM THEIR CROSS WE HAVE NAILED THEM TO!! THEIR FLAYED AND MANGLED BODIES WILL LINE THE BLESSED PATH!!! THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ALL OF OUR NEIGHBORS TO THE WEST!!! WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THEY OUR BURNED FROM THEIR HOMES AND THEIR SINS CLEANSED FROM THEIR BODIES!! WE MAY NOT SURVIVE, WE MAY NOT SUCCEED, BUT THEY WILL KNOW THAT AFTER THIS THEY ARE NEXT!!" Screaming as loud as he could dredge dragged his claws across his chest to let his black blood flow down his body. Throwing it in drop down to his people he blessed them for combat "FOR THE GODS, FOR THE GLORY, FOR THE HORDE!!" The fanatic lifted his arms and laughed loudly as his army followed with him. He was being broadcasted to all of the hundreds of ships in his fleet and now he was going show them what he was truly capable of

Coming out of hyper space to the small market planet of Arcadia the horde fleet dotted space as the swarm of ships waited on their lords command. "BURN THEIR MISERABLE FLEETS BURN EVERYTHING!!!" Laughing wildly the ships opened fire to whatever came into sight. Civilian transports, merchant freighters, military vessels, it all began to burn under the attack of hundreds of ships. The objectives were simple, waste the local governments fleet, enter the atmosphere and invade the surface, and kill everyone who did not stand with the horde. "GO MY CHILDREN GO INTO THE NIGHT AND TAKE WHAT IS YOURS!!" This was the beginning of the end.

[member="Ashe the Reaper"] [member="Dagon"] [member="Break"] [member="Romeo S"] [member="Incubus"] [member="Darth Naefas"] [member="Darth Vulcanus"] [member="Enigma"] [member="Karsh Lithern"] [member="Lyra Uporg"] [member="Ragnar Ordo"] [member="Sernik Ingus"] [member="Shimmra Rapuung"] [member="Sokrai Ronaro"] [member="stardust"] [member="Thid Qaal"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
Circe sighed. Here he was again, going on his rants of mass destruction and violent rampages. It was totally tacticless.

"Ignore him. Capture all you can. We'll use their weapons against them."

This was going to be a lot of fun.

[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

Break watched on as his lord gave a speech watching as the black blood ran down his body. The needless pain and suffering making him sick to his servos. <Why?> he thought to himself. Break loved the Horde, he loved the Vong and their conviction. However he hated the needless violence the needless pain...Surely there was a better way? Not to say tthat some shouldn't die...but innocent death was unjust, something that went against his personal coding.
He looked on the Lord commander sat unpleased.

A drop ship had crash landed into the surface, none of the other specimen survived . Ragnar had faced worse standards , and so the big tank had decided to engage the security forces on the planet. The big hulk decided to use the wreckage as cover for the hundreds of men that had surrounded him, ragnar knew that if he stood out in the open a foe would get lucky and accidently shoot him where his weak spot was in his armor. The mandalorian mounted his heavy repeater on a rock hard surface that he was using for cover. As blaster fire tore up the wreckage the tough battle hardened zabrack gladly returned fire. Soon overconfident security officers faced the hard impact of ragnars rapid heavy blaster. Within seconds ten grunts were gunned down by the huge tank. Hopefully ragnar would have reinforcements soon. The mercenary would be no use dead, after all.

BOOM. A decently-sized escape pod crashed onto the planet Arcadia N-30. Sokrai walked out, her lightsaber activated and pointed at the smoldering earth. She was listening in to Supreme Overlord Dredge's speech, as she scowled in disgust. Those fools. Them and their false pantheon of myths and fairy tales. She thought with a scowl on her face. A small animal ran in front of her, when she quickly struck it down with her saber. This was going to be a fun night.

Maneuvering and firing hundreds of drop ships rushed to the surface of Arcadia quickly before the planetary shield generators could come online. They needed to get on the planet as soon as possible and begin the mass slaughter of people to show they were no longer in control. Entering the atmosphere and onto the surface a few hundred ships remained from not being shot down by the planets scurrying defense network. "Touch down in the center of the capital! We will fan out and chew them apart from the Inside!" A voice over comms rang out as the ships his the ground throughout the capital city. "KILL THEM ALL!" As Yuuzhan Vong troops landed near the commanders at their drop sites they began to open fire on security forces, civilians and anything that wasn't one of them. A squad of Vong ran up to [member="Sokrai Ronaro"] and bowed before her. "Commander Ronaro we are at your service!" The leader said as the stood up once again "Enemy patrols are still scattering we need to hit military establishments now before its too late!"

At the mandos crash site it was another story, drop ships hit the deck near him causing ruble to fly from it. But instead of soldiers something else came out. Giant beasts, hounds that looked twisted and morphed sprawled out of it and ran past the mando to begin ravaging the enemy. Snarling and biting they chewed the throats and ate the hearts of the hordes victims. But it didn't stop there, large twenty meter creatures lumbered over the mando creaking and groaning as fire spilt from their mouths to burn buildings with innocents still trapped inside [member="Ragnar Ordo"]

Walking back to his his commander Dredge looked at her as she sighed, "Do my methods anger you commander?" He asked the now humanoid figure before him. "How about you lord commander, I'm open to suggestions." He said with a smile on his face. Dredge was simply a fanatic hell bent on seeing the galaxy hurt beneath him. No reason why, he just needed to see it all burn [member="Break"] [member="Enigma"]

Break decided to bite his tongue at the moment, he knew that Dredge would have his fun...what bother him was glassing planets. That was becoming a real trademark of the leader Yuuzhan Vong, and that was disturbing to the droid. If glassing came up Break would voice his opinion. No matter what the overlord said.

The huge beasts started ripping apart the security forces that had once surrounded the muscular tank. Soon after , huge giants started burning buildings apart this was not a battle but a mere slaughter. Soon after Dredge spoke to the muscular, bulky zabrack, "Do my methods anger you commander?". The mandalorian grinned and took his helmet off " Your mutts took my kills. What do you think boss? " . A moment paused as the mandalorian awaited for a response from his employer, hopefully a new target would be given.

Smiling at the droids silence Dredge turned to the former commander Savan and neted his fingers together. "And what of you commander? Do my methods upset you? Coming from the person who tried genocide themselves I would be surprised if you were to have something to say." Dredge spoke to the woman while outside the battle waged in the stars, merchant ships and fighters of all kinds began to sink into the never ending blackness that was space. He would see to it that every ship was sunk and the crews on it were killed to the last man woman and child
[member="Break"]
[member="Enigma"]

Still aboard the ship Dredge spoke to the mando via comm unit that was connected to most of his commanders, he had recently gotten a call from the mando saying that he was in need of more kills. "It seems my beasts are doing your job for you Mandolorian, I have a special job for you. I want you to find this planets elected official and I want you to hang his corpse from the capital building as a sign. Expect another hundred thousand to your account if you kill as many as possible along the way." Giving the mando his orders coordinates were transmitted to him to show he was only a good two miles away from the capital building [member="Ragnar Ordo"]

Breaks face twitched, fighting his <error> from within he watched. He saw as the ships fell... He imagined his own wife in one of those ships her screams of pain and terror. His body felt weak. Something new to Break....weakness.

<error> welled up from within his fist clinched and hidden from the Vang commander. Wait...He was...ENRAGED? At Dredge? His hero? But how? This is what he wanted was it not? Break would remain silent.

Sernik tossed off his crimson hood as his master's speech had ended. He swirled around and grinned evilly and psychopathically "Now, time for some fun. " He ran towards the hanger bay and into his personal transport raider ship, he started up the four small engines in the hull, the wings made a creaking sound as the cylinder wings turned sideways and the landing gears disengaged. The two massive thrusters at the end of the wings lightened up blue and flew out of the hanger bays into the heat of the massive space frigate firefight. " Eh, I can always salavage a ship".

In Umbris Potestas Est

"I never tried to commit genocide. On the Ewoks or anyone else." She paused, giving a soft sigh. "That's a constant lie that's been circulating for ages. And I've been hunted over half a dozen times based on that lie and that lie alone." Sighing, she rolled her eyes. "I'm more a salvager at heart. We should focus solely on antipersonnel weapons. Preferably ones using radiation. This will allow us to easily acquire enemy materiel and use it to bolster our army."

She paused, turning to [member="Break"] and noticing his abnormal feelings. "Then again, you never were the sly type, were you, Dredge?"

[member="Enigma"]
"History is written by the victors my dear." Smiling dredge gently brushed the back of his hand against the woman's face, "Why you now choose this weak human body I know not. But soon we will fix that." Chuckling again he moved back to his chair and sat down. "You see commander Savan, I'm not looking to harvest and collect. I just want to watch it burn, this galaxy us corrupt and broken and we are the cure. We are the last beacon of hope left and without us they would all be lost. Fallen off the blessed path." Sighing happily he looked over to the droid then smiled

"What's the matter lord commander? Did I strike a nerve? Do you not enjoy watching these heretics burn? This planet is known for its greed, it's gluttony and mistreating of the poor. It is all simply cleaning house. And as soon as my men are done collecting slaves I will glass it." Tenting his fingers in his throne dredge looked out at the display that was his little slaughter [member="Break"]

As the sith left the hanger he was quickly followed by three coral Vong skippers to back him up they were his men and they would follow the commander colors on his ship. In front of them was a military flak frigate named the Bull Market that opened fired on the sith. The enemy frigate quickly shot down one of his fighters as it moved into position to provide fighter protection for a nearby cruiser. All around them their ships fell but this position was holding strong, something needed to be done as the souls outside sank into the deep [member="Sernik Ingus"]

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
DarkEmpire_zpsa6c52e08.png
They shall join us, or die

Those who knew the truth of Krag's words and believed in an Order that would last an eternity had followed the beast to assist the Vong in their struggle. Out from hyperspace, Vulcanus's Xo'Xaan Star Destroyer materialized from the blackness of the void and took its place high above the planet in which the Vong wished to claim dominance. The New Order could profit well from allies such as the Vong and assisting them was the quickest way to assure an alliance and to gain war assets along the way was a mere bonus. As it stood, every Sith and New Order soldier had been given orders to allow the natives they encountered only one choice...surrender to the New Order or be annihilated. The coming Empire had no room for those who would only cause them chaos, only those who submitted to the mighty words of the Circle of Darkness would be allowed salvation from genocide. Either as slaves or subjects, that fate would be decided later depending upon the level of usage this species demonstrated.

Vulcanus stood on the bridge of the Star Destroyer, his sulfuric eye gazing at the planet below. The Vong had already begun their operations and the Warlord would be damned if he was going to let them take all the glory. Pressing a few buttons on the communications console, Vulcanus sent a message to [member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

"We have arrived, New Order warriors will begin deployment immediately."

[member="Darth Ayra"]

[member="Darth Veles"]

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

[member="Nick Gamastar"]

[member="Rawrg"]

[member="Erebus Vivant"]

[member="Kerrega"]

[member="stardust"]

[member="Vereor"]

[member="Ajona"]

[member="Break"]

[member="Isley Verd"]

[member="Tye Kelly"]

@Melakoth Tyrin

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
The transport bucked beneath his feet as flak fire from the planet beneath them made it their mission to destroy them. The other soldiers, Seilois included, gripped their weapons tightly as this was the worst part of an invasion. The fall. They had no control over their fates until their feet touched the ground. Even the mightiest Force User could meet his end in the burning remains of a ruined transport. Thankfully in minutes, although it felt longer to those onboard, the transport touched down and the ramp lowered. Seilois stayed back letting a few others go before them, and it was a good thing they did as the multiple Vong went down to incoming fire; they had landed into a Hot Zone.

Seilois jumped down the side of the ramp, his knees buckling to absorb his weight, and rolled into cover. A series of blaster bolts smashing into the remains of a wall next to his head. The other Vong exited the ship and sought cover, but it looks liek their platoon commander was down and the NCO was doing a bad job at retaining order.

"I am assuming command," Seilois said before popping out of cover, raising his rifle scope to his eye, and firing on an enemy officer blowing out the back of his head, splattering the nearby soldiers with gray matter. Whatever argument they had was cut off, "Focus fire. Make them group up," He commanded leaving them no time to question his orders as they moved to for fill them.

With the Vong under his command leading the counter-attack, he had a few minutes to contact his customer and get new orders, "This is Kung Seilois. We are gaining ground and clearing the LZ. What is my next order?" He made sure to keep it short and professional.

The commanders in the ships above were taking command of most of the ground invasions since Dredge was otherwise busy dealing with the anger of his lord commander. "Purgers four five this is overlord, we have your position with drones over head we are mapping out a route for you." As the voice spoke into the mercenaries headset a platoon of enemy soldiers numbering in the twenties spralled out of the wood work and took cover behind various kiosks in a compacted market area. As the platoon of soldiers fired upon him and the other Vong it was clear they were equipped with standard battle armor that could take a pistol at best. It was cheap along with their blasters and they wouldn't pose much of a threat otherwise. But their position made it hard to attack them due to it being compact but still over a good distance so a grenade would only kill four or five of them at a time. @Kung Seilois

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
Seilois kept behind cover as the voice spoke in his ear, and it didn't surprise him that it was a voice he did not know. It was unlikely he would be in direct contact with the Overlord as he had more important things to do then micromanage the invasion that is what junior officers were for after all. His HUD lite up as orders were transmitted, and the map marked out a trail to follow. He was unaware of any of the local landmarks or spots, so he wasn't sure where it lead only that he had to follow it. Before he could give the orders to move out, a group of enemies flooded, taking cover and engaged them, a stray shot catching a Vong in the unprotected throat. Luckily, it cauterized the wound, the Vong still died gasping for air, but at least Seilois wasn't sprayed.

Taking a quick head count, staying behind cover, he counted seventeen Vong left with him, out of an originally twenty-five on the drop ship, but it was to be expected. Glancing around the crowded street, Seilois slid across the ground making sure to stay out of the line of fire and smacked a Vong squad leader in the leg, "We will draw their fire. You and your squad move to the top of the building to our right. I want a cross fire on them. We are going to sweep once you are in position," Popping out of cover, he snapped off two quick shots, the first missing, but the second tearing through the chest armor of one of the enemy sergeants. Seilois always targeted squad leaders as it threw the rest of the squad in disarray... and these guys made it very easy to tell who was who with the stripes on their armor.

"Mercenary. We are in position," Seilois tapped the comlink caught slightly off-guard by how... odd the voice sounded, "Good. Keep their heads down," he ordered.

Seilois waited for the fire from the rooftop to begin suppressing the enemy platoon before smacking the Vong in the chest next to him, "We are moving up. Stay low, move fast, and prime grenades. Aim for clusters of them, I want them isolated and alone. We are taking this damn planet," He said grinding his teeth as a bolt smashed through the wall behind him and missed his head by a few inches. He was going to be earning his pay today.

Swinging out of cover, he jumped over the rumble and joined the Vong in their push, smiling with satisfaction as grenades were lossed, and seconds later explosions with screams filled the air, "Cover to Cover," Seilois commanded over the limited comlink that connected him to the rest of his unit as they pushed further into the city stepping over the corpses of their foes, something the Vong seemed to take a few extra moments to purposely step on them or kick them as they went by checking for survivors.

Break dropped to one knee looking down as customary respect to one's master.

"My lord...you take a home from a broken people! No different than the Vong! How can you not see the tyranny that has happened here?! Caused by the Jedi no doubt! And here you are...The Herald of truth and Grod...to simply turn them away...I feel you deny what the gods have gifted you."

Break dropped to both knees laying his Artesian vibroblade at Dredges feet.

"If I have spoken out of turn...or shown disloyalty to you I shall end my life here. BUT. I was drawn to your cause. I was drawn to your strength. If you deny my request to spare them. You deny my loyalty and my reasons for joining the Horde."

Break sat silently awaiting his masters reply. Not fearing his fate, not daunted by his own actions.

The mandalorian had gotten his orders, and immediately went to his objective, the hulk ran as fast as possible in his heavy armor toward the objective. The cries of battle was thrilling to the mercenary, it was as if the tank was in heaven. His aggression grew bigger as ragnar shoved scared civilians to the ground that ran to him pleading for help. The muscular giant never saw this tactic as honorable but he was getting paid to fight , not to ask , or even care about the politics of this battle. Soon after the ordo ran into two security guard's armed with batons. Ragnar immediately with his full force combined by his weight rammed the guard into a wall instantly killing the poor man with multiple bones being shattered. The wall had a huge dent in it the next guard hit the angry brute in the face, this may not have seriously hurt ragnar. But, it defiantly pissed off the zabrack freak soon after ragnar grabbed the guard by the neck , and threw him onto the opposite side of the street. This effectively killed the guard, ragnar made his way into the capitol building searching for the official.

Reaching down to pick up the blade Dredge gripped it tight as he heard the words from his lord commander, the man who was supposed to support his choices and see to it that he followed him to the last man and the last order. As dredge approached the droid the vibroblade skid across the steel ground almost sparking due to the sharpness of the blade. "Lets get one thing straight." He said with malice in his voice. "You are my friend Break, even as a droid I will listen to what you have to say." Taking the blade Dredge placed it under the droids chin so he could look up at him. "I will spare this world Lord Commander, but I will have my pound of flesh." Taking the blade he threw it against the bulkhead and turned back around to sit in his throne. "But if you attempt to sway me after a choice is made I will be less friendly next time." With that dredge waved his hand and went back to overseeing the invasion. [member="Break"]
((getting to the merc replies should only be a minute))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom