Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You wake up next to them.

Sighs

We're a hybrid between The Galactic Empire and The Rebellion from hundreds of years ago, following the common system of a Monarchy.

We have a Council that represents several groups of citizens in the Empire, such as Jedi, business owners, etc.

We also have a limited-power senate consisting of hundreds of beings.

Currently our only territory is in space, where pir citizens live on our ships. It's not as nice as I'd like, but until we can mobilize and arm our army better, it's enough. Besides, most of our citizens are refugees that has no home prior to joining, so they take what they can get.

Our goal is to stop the endless wars across the galaxy and unite every planet under our banner.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
That's some sale's pitch, I'll give you that.
So currently, your Empire is basically nomadic?..with no home world to speak of?

That is sad. :(
Sad as my people also were nomads for some generations after the former Galactic Empire sought to make an example of it.
I do sympathize with your cause, your highness...I do. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom