Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You wake up next to them.

It’s not the laws I have a problem with, per say, Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun . Just the paperwork, the hoops that one needs to jump through when they’re in charge. It tends to suck the fun out of it. I like to do things my way and let someone else deal with the red tape. >_>

I freelanced for a while, Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe and that led to...some complications. I’ll still do it for the right pay. Besides the CIS is fun. You could always join us; a pilot of your skills? Please and thank you. ^_^

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
You know...all this chit chat has made me hungry.
~stretches before jumping out of bed~
What say we let his highness fix us some breakfast first, before we make any commitments? Like...everything could be pending on if the king can cook or not....no? :)

Cooking isn't my strongest point, I ate dehydrated food for years while in wild space, and then I had people cook for me when I returned....some refugees try to repay me by cooking exotic dishes...I could ask one to make us something if you'd like?

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Huh huh.
You got caught up in that holo-soap opera 'All My Younglings' didn't you? You forgot what you had on the galley's range, didn't you?
~sigh~
Well Sylvia Alvaro Sylvia Alvaro , best we not get together and cook, as I've make salt out of boiling water during several episodes. :(

Oh and good answer for a king. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom