Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private You Just Walk In Like You Belong

"Course," he said, fetching some loose sweatpants and a top from the drawers. He didn't want anything that would require stretching much at all to get into.

Asmus undid her robe, slipping it off her shoulders himself and down. Even after what they had been through, he couldn't entirely hide a slightly sharp breath. Asmus sat her down and helped her into clothes, one limb carefully at a time.

"There's that mega theme part on Coruscant, I bet Bix would like that. Or..."

Asmus felt his mind go blank. That was unusual for him. There was such a wealth of possibilities that his thoughts scattered in different directions. Life had been quite easy for them. It had been predictable and regimented. Such a contrast from the life he had before, yet he hadn't regretted a moment of it.

"You must have been some places and thought they'd have been fun to explore?" he asked.

Places to go and visit? A thought came to mind, "Hologram fun world maybe?" since it's renovation, Kaile had wanted to go visit to see if it lived up to the fuss.

"Maybe a few bazaars. Get her to enjoy some more street food. We could probably meet up with Kairon...He'd love to see Bix," Asmus' uncle may seem tough, but he was an absolute softie when it came to Bix. Would be good to see the crew again.

"...You can build us a new star map and we can color code the worlds for the ones we want to go visit and the ones we already have." she offered as an idea, slipping into the loose pants with this help. She gave a grimace and sucked in some air in pain. Bending was still a no go, not while her abdomen was still tender.

"Maybe show bix how to make one. Get her interested in tinkerin'"

Asmus Janes Asmus Janes

"Aw yeah, haven't seen Kairon in a good while," Asmus said. He would always think fondly of those years.

Kairon had a dark past. Asmus had thought being a pirate would have been a great adventure. In the Alliance they had found the bones of ships picked apart by pirates. None of that had looked like a fun adventure.

"We can give Bix a range of things to learn can't we? See what she wants to do."

That was important for Asmus. His parents had tried to force him into a specific career path and he had rebelled.

"I'll look after you on the way back," Asmus said. "You'll need some rest I think. A shame. I brought your friend from Kashyyyk too."

That caused an immediate reaction with a laugh, followed by a groan of pain as Kaile held her abdomen with her hand. "Did you really?" she gasped out, half in tears of laughter half in ache. Asmus looked properly contrite at her hurting, but there was no denying the hilarity of the situation.

"We could have just picked up the Messa. Kurt wouldn't mind us using it again. Might be better for traveling if that's what we want to do with Bix." compared to the Solaris or anything else. Of course, traveling may have to wait until after delivery if they were itching to have another baby. It just depends. Kaile wouldn't want to travel far without that medical pod, just in case.

"But yes... giving Bix a range of things would be good." a pause, "And it will take a bit before we can discuss my friend from Kashyyyk."

Asmus Janes Asmus Janes

"I did and I'm still not convinced that... Well, I'll believe it when I see it," Asmus laughed.

"Sorry, no more jokes," he added quickly. It was one thing to lighten the mood and quite enough to put her in pain with her insides burning. Much as he expected she would be if...

Asmus glanced around them.

"Yeah... this place... This doesn't feel like a home. Not like the Quin did to me, or the Mesa did to you," he said.

"We go home, spend some time with Bix and then plan the next few years. Like...well, like I guess we haven't allowed ourselves to do before?"

"Shit."

That revelation was like a body blow.

Seeing the dawning on Asmus Janes Asmus Janes face drove home that they hadn't been able to be themselves for several years, practically since before Bix was born. Then again, it had been done because of Kaile's assistance in ensuring that they kept as low of a profile as possible.

"I know... my fault for that," She admitted. "Was too paranoid that somethin' would come up or we'd be found. I didn't want to risk it." should they continue to be hypervigilant after assisting Vo again? Would this put them at risk, and does that mean they would have to be extra careful?

Lots to consider.

"How are Lucy and Chaz?" Kaile asked, changing the topic. "Did you get to talk to them much about what they've been up to?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom