Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You and Me

@[member="Emily Vani"]

THE MAW, SHELTER STATION

The remains of the Maw Installation of millennia past were a space station. Asteroids fused together with a lattice of connecting walkways and hallways, it was the perfect place for someone to go. Not to mention someone was evidently selling the busted remnants of former Imperial technology salvaged from the asteroids. And of course, she wanted it. The Observator-class Star Destroyer would need more features in order to make it useful against the vessels of its type.

Perhaps she'd run into someone new as well.

Emily Vani

E
Emily had hitched another ride off the home planet of the Fel Imperium only to end up in an asteroid field. 'Great' she thought. 'Some hick who has no real living.' As soon as they landed, Emily approached the man seductively only to turn her lightsaber on while it was right over his heart. The remote location wasn't bad to do a murder. He probably was just another nobody. The ship was junk though. Emily didn't want it. She left with a breath mask to explore this new area and hopefully find something interesting. There was nothing to do, so even though she depised the ship. She went and re-boarded it to try and get out of here. Emily started it up and took off. She found what the nav computer called a Shelter Station. Landing there she ditched the ship and moved to find someone to take her elsewhere.

She had a good eye for those who might be beneficial to her. As for the last guy, well, she wanted out of that place fast. Strolling around the place, Emily spotted what seemed to be a person who was more..."official" than the others. She casually stalked her way towards the half-Falleen, half-Zeltron. "Well hello," she said, giggling, "what's your name?" A broad smile played on her face as she pet the large Nexu cat at her side.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

A grin crossed Circe's face as she noticed the masked woman walking up to her, a relatively large Nexu by her side. "Circe. Circe Savan. Sith Master and the last Lady of Sector III before it got disbanded." Her smile continued as she motioned for the woman to walk with her, pheromones unintentionally being released into the air. if that mask she wore was functional, Emily wouldn't be affected, but if it wasn't...

"So, what do you want, or need?"

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
@[member="Circe Savan"]

Emily breaks into a fit of giggles. "Wellll, what I want, and what I need are two separate things." Re, her Nexu trotted a few paces behind them. "My name is Emily, Emily Vani. I have never ruled over anything in my life. most of which has been spent with guys who mistreat women." The tone of her voice became harsh. "But now I'm here and have time to waste." The smile returned. She looked curiously at the lady, "So, what happened to that third sector?"

Emily wanted to be with someone powerful and smart, if Circe had lost that due to stupidity, this wasn't her game. But Emily had heard of bad tidings with the Sith. People tended to be more cooperative if their feelings were sympathized with. This was her chance.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Mistreat women? I know that feeling..." Her time as a slave was summoned from the depths of her subconscious. "But in the end, those men get what they deserve. Anyways... Sector III is currently under the protection of the Emperor himself while Republic war fleets move towards it. Grand Admiral Aken Bosch is harassing the Republic convoys, and we've inflicted heavy losses, but I fear it may be a matter of time."

Sighing, she smiled. "But at least there's a gorgeous girl to talk to... assuming what I see is equally as beautiful underneath that mask."

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
"Well, you make haste in your advances." Not that Emily was displeased, but she wanted to see how Circe would react. "Oh, and don't you worry, there's more than meets the eye." Emily giggles after saying that. "How did you get to this place? In what kind of ship? Surely you must have a nice one as a Sith lord." Her smile became playful. "At minimum, I hope it's better than that rusting piece of junk I arrived here on." She was called beautiful, surely that was close enough to an invite to Circe's ship. Or at least that's how Emily perceived it.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Indeed. Would you like to come and see it?" The Sith smiled as she led the young woman and her cat to her shuttle. "Tis a standard Imperial shuttle, with superior internal fittings, however. Please, feel free to come aboard." After all, if the girl tried anything, Circe would pull out the Sith sorcery. "So, tell me about yourself, Emily. I'm curious to hear more about you."

Very curious indeed. Another potential acolyte.

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
"Well aside from the men," she starts, "I grew up on a planet that I've since forgotten the name of. I had to, uh, do certain things to get off of it. My parents were killed while I was pretty young. I don't have much of a life story. But I can use the Force, I have a lightsaber of which I have barely any idea of how to use, and my kitty here, his name is Re. I stole him from a trader I was hitching a ride with." This basically was all of Emily's life; traveling and just trying to survive. Maybe she could find a place in the Sith Empire. She didn't consider herself evil, but certainly they weren't all evil. Walking onto the shuttle, they found a place to sit and Re curled up near by. His white fur, which had never turned brown like most Nexu cats, was vibrating in a lingering purr.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Do certain things as in prostitute yourself?" Circe sighed. "It's okay. I did the same thing, though far more unwillingly. I escaped from home on my dad's shuttle, which was then captured by pirates. I was then sold to a slave lord on Nar Kreeta, where I was beaten, raped, and otherwise abused for years. Then I killed him and took over all his assets once I discovered how to use the Dark Side." She smiled, placing an arm around the young woman. "That was a while ago. I've greatly ascended power-wise since then."

She noticed the girl's Force aura. "And you can too."

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
"It seems our pasts are similar," she says snuggling into Circe's arms, "Now tell me more about this "ascending to power" I like the way it sounds." She giggles with a broad grin. Her blue eyes sparkle and the mood is drastically set by the large cat's purr. She glanced around the shuttle quickly to take in her surroundings. It was posh, and very clean. Emily decided she liked her new friend.

Or master. Or something more, by the way the two were closely entwined.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"You're Force-Sensitive. I can train you to use all the power you have at your disposal. Not to mention that I can train you in other useful arts." She smirked, looking the girl over. "Your nexu will have a nice place to stay as well, I assure you. And you can be one of my successors when the time comes that I pass and newcomers must take my place within the ranks of darkness."

Then she hugged the girl. "Besides, I wonder how far that flirting goes..."

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
"Wellll, it is controllable, but, you are where it belongs right now..." her voice trailed off playfully as she nuzzled closer. This is something Emily was used to doing to guys, she never was against being with a woman, but it had just never happened. She liked the different tenderness. "So tell me, when does my training in other "useful" skills begin?" She asks with a giggle.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Well, my 'training room' is across the hall." she pointed to her bedroom. "If you want, we could begin now, or later. It's all up to you. I'll do whatever it is you want in regards to this, alright?"

She smiled, taking Emily's hand as she stood up. "Nothing I do will be what you don't want to do. I'm a very relaxed teacher."

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
Emily smiled. "Master, teach me." She followed Circe. The big Nexu cat lazily opened its eyes to see what was happening but deemed it uninteresting, closing them again. They walk into the aforementioned "training room" and Emily silently slipped her mask all the way off her throat which is where it had ended up through all of this, she ruffled her hair a bit, almost nervously. And let the belt clank to the floor as the doors slid close behind them. The ringing of the belt lasted as she stood with a stupid grin on her face that practically said "What next?"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Come over here." The Sith Lady smiled, looking over her newest pet. For the time being, she felt no love for Emily, though that could very well change, as she placed a couple arms around the woman. "Emily... I know it's going to take a lot of time for you to trust a man again. I can understand why. But you don't need to be afraid of me, afraid of how a woman will treat you." She gave the human a kiss on her forehead.

"Trust me..."

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
Emily abruptly pushed Circe backwards onto the bed, landing on her. "You have my trust." Emily didn't know what she was doing, but it felt like the right thing to do. She didn't know if she was doing this just to get a ride out of this dump, or if she was doing it because she wanted to. Mostly likely the latter. Emily, being short, was down to the woman's sternum so she slowly crawled up to meet the face of her new master. Slowly she placed her lips on Circe and then let everything else unfold as they rolled around, faces interlocked, hot breath between the pleasuring meet of their lips. It went on like this for a while.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

But as Circe began to remove her robes, she stopped. "Emily... I have something I would like for you to do. It is in no way mandatory, but it will help me greatly with my experiments and whatnot." A smile came to her face as she rolled to the side, the two of them equal now. "And trying to domineer your mistress? How improper... For now."

She gave Emily another kiss before waiting to hear her response.

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
"I think you're forgetting...master," she replies playfully, "I know nothing of the word "proper." It was never something I needed." She twirled her fingers through her hair while thinking. "What's this thing you need me to do? Does it invlolve taking more clothes off?" As she says this she sits up and slips her shirt off, flinging it on thefloor, exposing her laced bra . She plops down again, snuggling up to Circe.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

A soft grin crossed Circe's face. "Well, that's part of it... I have a concept for a new Sithspawn. One that may prove to be exceptionally useful against Jedi. I intend to produce them through cloning, sjmilar to the Voxyn of the Yuuzhan Vong War, but I need a template creature, one I can use to make more. And that creature will need a host to grow in."

Perhaps she understood.

@[member="Emily Vani"]

Emily Vani

E
"You want me to...to...host a child?" Emily wasn't sure what to think. She was excited but at the same time...frightened. "I don't mean to sound greedy, but this is a big thing, what do I get out of it?" If anything, she was interested. She looked over her...well, Circe had become many things in the very fast turn of events. She didn't quite know what to call her. She went from playing with her hair to twisting her finger up in Circe's robes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom